Topic: Who's your favourite childhood MCYT?

Sort Replies:

Reply by snowdin sys

posted

my fav as a kid was dantdm!! i also remember watching little kelly i believe. i also loved (and still love) grian!! 

my favs now are clownpierce, rekrap, princezam, and grian :3

Report Reply

Reply by blaise

posted

Mine as a whole was the yogscast but I really latched onto three in particular: inthelittlewood, as he was from my city, and rythian and zoey for the tekkit series. I used to be so happy watching them but now only really watch Martyn in the Last Life series :)

Report Reply

Reply by bimcon

posted

DanTDM, Stampy, CaptainSparklez, little Kelly and Little Carly, mango tango, and LDShadowlady (still watch her) 

Report Reply

Reply by lorenXD

posted

POPULARMMOS AND JEN OMGGGG I MISS THEM

OH AND TOBUSCUS 

hate to see whhen ppl have legal issues and it messes up their uploads

Report Reply

Reply by Mellow

posted

Aphuma and skydoesminecaft was my fav but now older i know they are not very good people

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

Report Reply

Reply by saloni

posted

DanTDM
CpatainSparklez

Report Reply

Reply by djkoolkat_xd

posted

LDShadowlady, aphmau, and itsfunneh’s old mc content! :3

Report Reply

Reply by andie ౨ৎ

posted

ldshadowlady and dantdm :)

i still watch lizzie, not so much dan, but i met dan in 2017 (i'm pretty sure??? could've easily been 2018 or 2016, he was on tour and called me up on stage and i got his autograph and a pic with him)

Report Reply

Reply by elliott :; parker ⊹₊ ⋆

posted

ive always watched danTDM as a kid, if watch mcyts now it would usually be grian or dan c:

Report Reply

Reply by ereshk111

posted

tazercraft !!

its a duo with pac and mike

Report Reply

Reply by MyselfKuroi

posted

it was definitely samgladiator. His newer content is not my taste unfortunately, but I do occasionally rewatch his yandere high series from years ago. 

Report Reply

Reply by Aquileyce

posted

Favorite MCYT definitely goes to Little Carly. The little club had my whole heart, and Little Carly is a huge reason of that. MISS U CARLYYYY 

Report Reply

Reply by Valentina(autoplay!)

posted

this is a bit niche for people who didn't grow up finnish but  Wildeem/Deliwien was  the best, especially her survival series that evolved into a story with other characters and arc's. She also had a minecraf server and played with alot of other mcyt's. Just pure nostalgia<33

Report Reply

Reply by NickKnack

posted

id say LTN! (luke the notable) i was basically raised on his videos and i still watch the new updates

other ones are LD shadowlady and Grian :)

Report Reply

Reply by xxAliceMorguexx

posted

dantdm is who got me into the game and later (during the leebear era) was stampy

Report Reply

Reply by rapfirst

posted

Unspeakable

Report Reply

Reply by rey

posted

popularmmos ALL THE WAY. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ashmel

posted

Dallasmed65 Honestly such a underatted youtuber.

Report Reply

Reply by EmperorHans

posted

DocM77 would be #1 I like exploiting technical stuff in MINECRAFT. BdoubleO love his building style. I like watching most of the Hermitcraft members. They are all really good at some aspect of Blockgame. I am absolutely bonkers for MINECRAFT! I have been playing since the alpha days when it was still Indy and not for sale. Add me friends! Im all your Blocks combined! And Blockgame 4 LIFE! 

Report Reply

Reply by Mogami

posted
updated

When I was younger I used to watch Pat & Jen and DanTdm on and now I mostly watch Philza whenever he streams 

Report Reply

Reply by leslie

posted

Its DanTDM for sure, as a kid who borrowed their parents phone I would spend all my designated phone time watching his videos, nothing else at all!

Report Reply

Reply by leslie

posted

Its DanTDM for sure, as a kid who borrowed their parents phone I would spend all my designated phone time watching his videos, nothing else at all!

Report Reply

Reply by Captain Eldeezee

posted

I'm kinda split: either the Yogs or PaulSoaresJr. The Yogscast has provided me many, many laughs over the years, 'n they certainly did back then, while Punchwood Paul taught me the ropes. Heck, I can still build the Cosy Cottage, I remember the instructions by heart more or less.

Report Reply

Well I think it was tommyinit (still watch his videos)

Report Reply

Reply by Ch3rriCola_

posted

I remember watching DanTDM when i was younger it would be the only thing i would watch on his acc lol

Report Reply

Reply by august2007t

posted

ooohhh Mistik31 and Laggerfeed (except the drama 'bout him, he was a good person)

Report Reply