« Back to the Minecraft :p Forum

Who's your favourite childhood MCYT?

Posted by Becks

posted

Forum: Minecraft :p Group

Tell me about which MCYT you first starting watching and who you watch now :)

Here's mine:

When i first started playing Minecraft i used to watch YouTubers such as DanTDM (for the mod vids) and Team Crafted. Now days i watch people from the DSMP (not everyone from it though)

Report Topic

76 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by august2007t

posted

ooohhh Mistik31 and Laggerfeed (except the drama 'bout him, he was a good person)

Report Reply

Reply by Ch3rriCola_

posted

I remember watching DanTDM when i was younger it would be the only thing i would watch on his acc lol

Report Reply

Well I think it was tommyinit (still watch his videos)

Report Reply

Reply by Captain Eldeezee

posted

I'm kinda split: either the Yogs or PaulSoaresJr. The Yogscast has provided me many, many laughs over the years, 'n they certainly did back then, while Punchwood Paul taught me the ropes. Heck, I can still build the Cosy Cottage, I remember the instructions by heart more or less.

Report Reply

Reply by leslie

posted

Its DanTDM for sure, as a kid who borrowed their parents phone I would spend all my designated phone time watching his videos, nothing else at all!

Report Reply

Reply by leslie

posted

Its DanTDM for sure, as a kid who borrowed their parents phone I would spend all my designated phone time watching his videos, nothing else at all!

Report Reply

Reply by Mogami

posted
updated

When I was younger I used to watch Pat & Jen and DanTdm on and now I mostly watch Philza whenever he streams 

Report Reply

Reply by EmperorHans

posted

DocM77 would be #1 I like exploiting technical stuff in MINECRAFT. BdoubleO love his building style. I like watching most of the Hermitcraft members. They are all really good at some aspect of Blockgame. I am absolutely bonkers for MINECRAFT! I have been playing since the alpha days when it was still Indy and not for sale. Add me friends! Im all your Blocks combined! And Blockgame 4 LIFE! 

Report Reply

Reply by Ashmel

posted

Dallasmed65 Honestly such a underatted youtuber.

Report Reply

Reply by rey

posted

popularmmos ALL THE WAY. 

Report Reply

Reply by rapfirst

posted

Unspeakable

Report Reply

Reply by xxAliceMorguexx

posted

dantdm is who got me into the game and later (during the leebear era) was stampy

Report Reply

Reply by NickKnack

posted

id say LTN! (luke the notable) i was basically raised on his videos and i still watch the new updates

other ones are LD shadowlady and Grian :)

Report Reply

Reply by Valentina(autoplay!)

posted

this is a bit niche for people who didn't grow up finnish but  Wildeem/Deliwien was  the best, especially her survival series that evolved into a story with other characters and arc's. She also had a minecraf server and played with alot of other mcyt's. Just pure nostalgia<33

Report Reply

Reply by Aquileyce

posted

Favorite MCYT definitely goes to Little Carly. The little club had my whole heart, and Little Carly is a huge reason of that. MISS U CARLYYYY 

Report Reply

Reply by MyselfKuroi

posted

it was definitely samgladiator. His newer content is not my taste unfortunately, but I do occasionally rewatch his yandere high series from years ago. 

Report Reply

Reply by ereshk111

posted

tazercraft !!

its a duo with pac and mike

Report Reply

Reply by elliott :; parker ⊹₊ ⋆

posted

ive always watched danTDM as a kid, if watch mcyts now it would usually be grian or dan c:

Report Reply

Reply by andie ౨ৎ

posted

ldshadowlady and dantdm :)

i still watch lizzie, not so much dan, but i met dan in 2017 (i'm pretty sure??? could've easily been 2018 or 2016, he was on tour and called me up on stage and i got his autograph and a pic with him)

Report Reply

Reply by djkoolkat_xd

posted

LDShadowlady, aphmau, and itsfunneh’s old mc content! :3

Report Reply

Reply by saloni

posted

DanTDM
CpatainSparklez

Report Reply

Reply by Mellow

posted

Aphuma and skydoesminecaft was my fav but now older i know they are not very good people

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

Report Reply

Reply by lorenXD

posted

POPULARMMOS AND JEN OMGGGG I MISS THEM

OH AND TOBUSCUS 

hate to see whhen ppl have legal issues and it messes up their uploads

Report Reply

Reply by bimcon

posted

DanTDM, Stampy, CaptainSparklez, little Kelly and Little Carly, mango tango, and LDShadowlady (still watch her) 

Report Reply

Reply by blaise

posted

Mine as a whole was the yogscast but I really latched onto three in particular: inthelittlewood, as he was from my city, and rythian and zoey for the tekkit series. I used to be so happy watching them but now only really watch Martyn in the Last Life series :)

Report Reply

Reply by snowdin sys

posted

my fav as a kid was dantdm!! i also remember watching little kelly i believe. i also loved (and still love) grian!! 

my favs now are clownpierce, rekrap, princezam, and grian :3

Report Reply

Reply by DouglasTheAlien

posted

Stampy and iBallisticsquid. Their quest series was my favourite :) I loved DanTDM as well

Report Reply

Reply by Sky <3

posted

I know this is kind of a basic answer, but mine is definitely DantTDM

Report Reply

Reply by Wot

posted

Some people might not know who MC Naveed is

So MC naveed!

Report Reply

Reply by MuchiSushi

posted

It has gotta be Stampylonghead, truly one of the best at the time, I really like his voice too it is very calming and I have so many good memories watching his playthroughs 

Report Reply

Reply by Lillers

posted

OMG TO ALSO ADD I WATCHED JOEY GRACEFFA PLAY THIS ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME THING AND IT WAS SOOOO GOOD

Report Reply

Reply by Lillers

posted

stampy and squid bro

Report Reply

Reply by Julius/Xane

posted

DanTDM hands down, I always loved his videos growing up lol

Report Reply

Reply by Emerson

posted

Ihascupquake for sure, ive been watching her since 2013. shes the one who got me into minecraft

Report Reply

Reply by mcshmooer

posted

100% stampy when i was really young but when i got a bit older it had to be LDshadowlady. Both are so nostalgic for me and i cant believe they are still making videos for the newer generation and older fans!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Benjyy

posted

Stampy and DanTDM

Report Reply

Reply by Gem >_<

posted

DanTDM, I spent hours watching him and made my childhood awesome

Report Reply

Reply by bree!!

posted

MY FAVORITE OLD MCYT YTBER WAS STAMPY!! hez the ytber that made me want to start playing it in the first place!!

Report Reply

Reply by nucg5040

posted

i started watching logdotzip. i don't watch mcyt all that often but if i had to choose i'd say grian bc i love the life smp

Report Reply

Reply by noodle_protege

posted

i loved aphmau and skydoesminecraft. sadly they both aren’t the greatest people but they still make up a huge part of my childhood

Report Reply

Reply by luciana

posted

aphmauuu, i loved the mystreet series esp szn 2 it was so good

Report Reply

Reply by chanarese

posted
updated

My first MCYT was Stampy, he's the reason I started playing Minecraft. I would religiously watch anything he posted, not just his lovely world lol. I used to love watching MCYT's play adventure maps together, I even tried creating my own.

I used to really be into MagmaMusen, Stacyplays, iHasCupquake, MumboJumbo, LDShadowLady, iBallisticSquid, ExplodingTNT (I tried making my own skits), and so many others.

Now I watch people like forge labs, iboxcat, wattles, and some others. i pretty much just browse my recommended and see what looks interesting now.

My all-time favorite MCYT is Technoblade. I genuinely grieved when he passed, but he's probably laughing and calling us nerds from above.

Report Reply

Reply by y2kpple

posted

the first ever mcyt i watched was ihascupquake but my favorites has to be little kelly, ldshadowlady and laurenzside. Also did anyone else watch amylee33 or just me?

Report Reply

Reply by mat

posted

Reply by parker

posted
updated

LDShadowLady and SmallishBeans 100%. i still watch them

Report Reply

Reply by parker

posted

LDShadowLady and SmallishBeans 100%

Report Reply

Reply by scourge the jeff the killer

posted

stampy, i still watch his content

aphmau holds a very special place in my heart tho, mystreet got me through middle skool. i still rewatch it sumtimes but ive nvr finished the last season

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧Charlotte⛧

posted

stampy and amylee33 were the two i watched the most when i was like 6ish

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕯𝕬𝕹𝕿𝕰

posted

stampy. ion rmb much of my childhood but he was so rememberable that I remembered him specifically. I never played mc bcs i couldn't buy it, but he definitely inspired me to later on!

Report Reply

Reply by Sophie

posted

Stampy, sky does minecraft, popularmmos, aphmau. 

Report Reply