« Back to the Minecraft :p Forum

Who's your favourite childhood MCYT?

Posted by Becks

posted

Forum: Minecraft :p Group

Tell me about which MCYT you first starting watching and who you watch now :)

Here's mine:

When i first started playing Minecraft i used to watch YouTubers such as DanTDM (for the mod vids) and Team Crafted. Now days i watch people from the DSMP (not everyone from it though)

Report Topic

74 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by AppleStyx

posted

Ooo my fav was prolly CaptainSparklez his survival series and like ultra modded survival were my THING as a kid

Report Reply

Reply by Evan

posted

Well nobody would know my first mcyt I started watching bc he’s German- but it was probably arazuhl :) he made like roleplay stuff :) now I watch ranboo or tubbo bust someone times I watch the old stuff from my first mcyt too bc memories :) 

Report Reply

Reply by lovelee

posted

my first minecraft yt that i watched was stampy

now it's badboyhalo

i think there's a theme lol

Report Reply

Reply by Digiballs_boss

posted

Honestly nobody talks about him but Joey graceffa! and I'm still like watching his videos 

Report Reply

Reply by irl sparkle bug

posted

jackfrostminer, antvenom, and captainsparklez!

Report Reply

Reply by loki <3

posted
updated

probably LDshadowlady and I tend to watch aimsey and caitibugzz

Report Reply

Reply by caleigh

posted

LDshadowlady and Lauren Z side but Lauren doesn't post Minecraft anymore

I still watch some of LDshadowlady videos but now I watch dangthatsalongname (smajor1995) and TheOrionSound.

Report Reply

Reply by ✿Anna✿

posted

Aphmau was my absolute favorite i was obsessed with her

Report Reply

Reply by ZIM / luke

posted

my brother and i watched this guy called akspartankiiier wayyy back in the early 2010s. i tried rewatching part of the series i loved as a kid and couldnt LOL

Report Reply

Reply by elvlzkx

posted
updated

@Digiballs_boss

Joey!! i still vividly remember parts of those hunger game survival videos in Minecraft that he did with stacyplays, that mini game was one of the biggest reasons why I wanted Minecraft as a kid

--

i mainly followed along with stampy's lovely world and his collabs with iballistic squid, squid's and dantdm's pixelmon was peakkk, the last thing i probably watched of that era was amy lee's and stacy's mermaid series

ihascupquake has alot of nostalgia for me aswell <33

Report Reply

Reply by jesdolynn

posted

hmmm. gotta be smallishbeans! i loooooved watching him build it was SO hypnotic when i was younger... i also loved watching dantdms mod showcase series! the furby one is forever ingrained in my mind! i was obsessed with thinknoodles as well! i also remember watching ihascupquake play it with her husband? cant for the life of me remember the series name tho....

Report Reply

Reply by Peachisly

posted

Sadly it was Skydoesminecraft lol, but I also watched a lot of Deadlox and Captainsparklez, and occasionally Grian!

Report Reply

Reply by Jube/Chayanne

posted

my first i watched was ihascupquake and her related channels, which drifted to team crafted! i now watch mainly hermitcraft, a few from dsmp and watching old vids of yogscast bc of a friend :D

Report Reply

Reply by mia

posted

it was ldshadowlady, stacyplays and aphmau!! i watched ihascupquake and skydoesminecraft too, but those three were my main ones

Report Reply

Reply by vero

posted

SamGladiator(╹◡╹)

Report Reply

Reply by argr08

posted

prolly was ssundee tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Areid ☆♏︎☆

posted

i used to be obsessed with aphmau and i lit hate how shes problematic now since i used to be soo obsessed with her videos.

Report Reply

Reply by Lil_Miss_Dragon27

posted

My first youtuber was IHasCupquake. Shes the one that got me into gaming in general

Report Reply

Reply by Catatonic Clownlover

posted

stampys lovely world and dans diamond dimensions + mod showcases defo

Report Reply

Reply by SL★TH_J∅SH

posted

Man now I was a Minecraft frfr so I watched basically anything Minecraft but I'd say my favorite would have been either Popularmmos or DanTDM. The creature battles from pat and The random little series Dan did was like...yes..just yes

Report Reply

Reply by Adriana

posted

LDshadowlady, Pat and Jen, Joey Graceffa, LaurenZside and many more i loved them all sm 

Report Reply

Reply by Sleep

posted

popularmmos and gamingwithjen basically raised me tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Vivian Starr

posted

I think he's quit now but does anyone remember bajan canadian? I used to watch his hunger game videos ALL the time. Nowadays I watch Ldshadowlady and TheFamousFilms. 

Report Reply

Reply by timesetday

posted

ldshadowlady, dantdm, grian, mumbo jumbo (still watch them all :))

Report Reply

Reply by Wyll

posted

stampy and squid but i also liked stacyplays

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕽𝖔𝖇𝖇𝖎𝖊

posted

LDshadowlady all the way, i still watch her lolz

Report Reply

Reply by Sophie

posted

Stampy, sky does minecraft, popularmmos, aphmau. 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕯𝕬𝕹𝕿𝕰

posted

stampy. ion rmb much of my childhood but he was so rememberable that I remembered him specifically. I never played mc bcs i couldn't buy it, but he definitely inspired me to later on!

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧Charlotte⛧

posted

stampy and amylee33 were the two i watched the most when i was like 6ish

Report Reply

Reply by scourge the jeff the killer

posted

stampy, i still watch his content

aphmau holds a very special place in my heart tho, mystreet got me through middle skool. i still rewatch it sumtimes but ive nvr finished the last season

Report Reply

Reply by parker

posted

LDShadowLady and SmallishBeans 100%

Report Reply

Reply by parker

posted
updated

LDShadowLady and SmallishBeans 100%. i still watch them

Report Reply

Reply by mat

posted

Reply by y2kpple

posted

the first ever mcyt i watched was ihascupquake but my favorites has to be little kelly, ldshadowlady and laurenzside. Also did anyone else watch amylee33 or just me?

Report Reply

Reply by chanarese

posted
updated

My first MCYT was Stampy, he's the reason I started playing Minecraft. I would religiously watch anything he posted, not just his lovely world lol. I used to love watching MCYT's play adventure maps together, I even tried creating my own.

I used to really be into MagmaMusen, Stacyplays, iHasCupquake, MumboJumbo, LDShadowLady, iBallisticSquid, ExplodingTNT (I tried making my own skits), and so many others.

Now I watch people like forge labs, iboxcat, wattles, and some others. i pretty much just browse my recommended and see what looks interesting now.

My all-time favorite MCYT is Technoblade. I genuinely grieved when he passed, but he's probably laughing and calling us nerds from above.

Report Reply

Reply by luciana

posted

aphmauuu, i loved the mystreet series esp szn 2 it was so good

Report Reply

Reply by noodle_protege

posted

i loved aphmau and skydoesminecraft. sadly they both aren’t the greatest people but they still make up a huge part of my childhood

Report Reply

Reply by nucg5040

posted

i started watching logdotzip. i don't watch mcyt all that often but if i had to choose i'd say grian bc i love the life smp

Report Reply

Reply by bree!!

posted

MY FAVORITE OLD MCYT YTBER WAS STAMPY!! hez the ytber that made me want to start playing it in the first place!!

Report Reply

Reply by Gem >_<

posted

DanTDM, I spent hours watching him and made my childhood awesome

Report Reply

Reply by Benjyy

posted

Stampy and DanTDM

Report Reply

Reply by mcshmooer

posted

100% stampy when i was really young but when i got a bit older it had to be LDshadowlady. Both are so nostalgic for me and i cant believe they are still making videos for the newer generation and older fans!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Emerson

posted

Ihascupquake for sure, ive been watching her since 2013. shes the one who got me into minecraft

Report Reply

Reply by Julius/Xane

posted

DanTDM hands down, I always loved his videos growing up lol

Report Reply

Reply by Lillers

posted

stampy and squid bro

Report Reply

Reply by Lillers

posted

OMG TO ALSO ADD I WATCHED JOEY GRACEFFA PLAY THIS ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME THING AND IT WAS SOOOO GOOD

Report Reply

Reply by MuchiSushi

posted

It has gotta be Stampylonghead, truly one of the best at the time, I really like his voice too it is very calming and I have so many good memories watching his playthroughs 

Report Reply

Reply by Wot

posted

Some people might not know who MC Naveed is

So MC naveed!

Report Reply

Reply by Sky <3

posted

I know this is kind of a basic answer, but mine is definitely DantTDM

Report Reply

Reply by DouglasTheAlien

posted

Stampy and iBallisticsquid. Their quest series was my favourite :) I loved DanTDM as well

Report Reply