Topic: Talk about your Sona

Sort Replies:

Reply by noodlenoodlenoodlenoodle

posted

my sona is a black tabby cat(which is actually an extremely rare fur pattern! could rant about that for days haha), which i haven't drawn as of yet since i've been sticking to a grey tabby since i'm pretty attatched to that fur pattern(my cat is a grey tabby)

Report Reply

Reply by Beep Boop Blorp

posted
updated

Ooh! Here's my baby boy Moss :3 I love him soooo much, he means the absolute world to me! <3

Moss Ref Sheet

Here's his ref sheet I drew! I hope you guys like him too ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Gizmoid

posted

This one of my fursonas Orson! He's a wolfdog that likes to dye his fur, so he has a separate design but he usually looks like this. Hes a rambunctious guy but also likes to sleep for days on end. Orson is a big fan of horror movies and making his own scary ARG's online.

Orson <3

Report Reply

Reply by _d4ddy_issues_

posted

All yalls sonas are so cool wtf-

I'm pretty new to the furry culture but I think its so cool <3

I don't have a name or art for my sona but they're a skully bat/saber-tooth tiger. I really need to start working on art concepts bc even im a little confused about it but the idea in my brain is pretty cool

Report Reply

Reply by Kha0t1xL1nx

posted

My main (and first) (and only as of right now) sona is a slasher-themed Protogen named Malware :3

I bought her from DesmondsArtShop on Etsy and currently I'm trying to write some lore for her lol. I like to think that she bluescreens when somebody asks her a simple question (totally not inspired by her owner XD)

Report Reply

Reply by apple!

posted

my fursona is the same species as the jersey devil! my arts not very good but its mine :)
my not very good art of tarts the sour devil

Report Reply

Reply by larkle

posted

wolfram

hello :)) heres a (slightly outdated, i got rid of his antlers) ref i made for my sona, wolfram!! theyre a raven/fox gryphon and use any pronouns. i made a partial suit of her that ill post pics of later lol

Report Reply

Reply by StonielΘΔ

posted

x3!! heres my cutesy lil fella i lob him so much [not the set design but just the only art ive of him]

and art not by me [dont remember who,, someone on amino yEARS ago] but heres my old fella

he is so fuckin yippe man x3 !

Report Reply

Reply by JUNO ~✧

posted

i technically have 2 "fur"sonas... but my main one is a ghost mantis!

does it really make them a furry? who knows! but i hope you like them!!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Glow ☆

posted

i have a whole bunch of sonas but my main one is an anthro lynx named luminous! hes a druid/wizard type guy who specializes in nature + healing magick! 

Report Reply

Reply by Dog

posted

Everyone's sonas here look so cool! My sona is a brown pitbull with white accents. I just felt like it fit for me!

Report Reply

Reply by Raja

posted

My sona is a Pomeranian with red and green hair and blue eyes with heart pupils!! Also brown and light brown speckled paws. :3

Report Reply

Reply by astro

posted

I hope this works... but in case it doesn't, here's a link to the art on toyhouse aaaa

he's actually my secondary fursona, my main sona is an anthro moth !! I'll just link to him bc idk if everyone is comfortable with bugs, even if they're cartoon

Report Reply

Reply by 77razr

posted

They're in my head but ik i can't draw for shit so never bothered, totally a white rabbit w purple accents, cyberpunk ass outfit

Report Reply

Reply by ivan

posted

my fursona's name is razayka. he's a gray wolf with red glowing eyes.... ive had him since i was 11 and am super attached to him he means Everything to me.

here's a wip im finishing rn. its super rough so the shading is off and there's still some further rendering i need to do

srry for shitty quality its a screenshot and i saved it as a jpeg like an idiot. here's his toyhou.se page: https://toyhou.se/2016533.razayka-ivakin

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_OCHoarder_xX

posted

My sona is actually a cockatrice. I have afew versions since I have different sonas for different things(I also like creating new sonas but hate throwing out old ones) tho I haven't drawn them yet due to my whole family being anti furry and I have to draw human sonas so I can't actually show them my art, I haven't had any experience drawing them TvT so instead I have different fursonas stuck in my head, and human versions of them in my phone.

Report Reply

Reply by Vivi

posted

hiya im not sure if this is the correct forum for this but i have been playing around with different ideas for sonas for years now and i am still undecided if i want to be a catsona, bunsona, foxsona, bearsona, or capysona.. I absolutely love drawing capys, bears, and buns but am unsure if they fit me personality and appearance wise, whereas cats and foxes def do but am not as good at drawing them even with lots of practice

Report Reply

Reply by Felicjan

posted

I don't have art for my Sona yet, but...

It's big bunny named Choco. He have white fur with spots in 3 different shades of brown and he likes to wear all sort of different clothes, especially mix of dark and pastel colours. Also he/him pronouns

Report Reply

Reply by Noneyabones

posted

I don't have a way to link her but I went ahead and made a really colorful raccoon dragon named Nugget. I adore her <3

Report Reply

Reply by Bun/Axel :3

posted

I haven’t drawn them yet but she’s an axolotl mixed with a bunny, she’s mainly a water animal but she can be on land too, she has the axolotl gills but she also has the long fluffy bunny ears (she has a special feature that allows her to plug her ears in water)

She has fur but it’s short and fluffy like a seal!

Report Reply

Reply by Xx☆*Edelweiii*☆xX

posted
updated

Soooooo his name is Norio, he is an iberian lynx, he is 18 (should be 21, i'll explain later), and his backstory is that basically he was pretty much normal until one day when he was 9 he had an accident and basically D  I  E, but after a couple of years of medical experiments a doctor was able to bring him back to life, so after that experience he became very close with the Doctor's family, especially with his nephew (Sebastian) who was one of the doctors that help in the Norio experiment and became very obsessed wih the idea of creating life, they live together now and Norio asisst him on his experiments, most of the time serving as a test subject.

here are some pictures of him

full body

silly slami

hi

he also has his own tumblr if you want to read his toughts on very important matters such as is the napolitana superior to the normal chaparrita?

(it´s "immadeofsalamiandfur")

Report Reply

Reply by Moth

posted

I don't have any digital art of them currently, but my sona is a weevil named Acorn. Their color pallet consists of orange, grey, and brown in the pattern of splotches, and has orange freckles all over their face(Its cute but takes soo much time). Acorn doesn't have any story, I just felt silly and loved the idea of a weevil character, thus Acorn was created. I'm currently making a fursuit head for Acorn, but due to lack of materials it is on standby at the moment.

Report Reply

Reply by Evil.Doctor.Skippy

posted

This is Skippy! Both my main sona and fursona. Not much I can say abt him, he really is just me but with cooler clothes and as a cat-bug thing. There's that mad scientist theme going on but like that's just required for every single sona I have

I have another sona as well but that one's mostly human so you know, I can't post it here 

Report Reply

Reply by beast

posted

hes a silly little creature, more on the feline sign, i’m still figuring out XD

Report Reply

Reply by beast

posted

hes a silly little creature, more on the feline sign, i’m still figuring out XD

Report Reply

Reply by Felix

posted

Made him in middle school like 8 years ago, he looks the same(mostly) but still doesn’t have a name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’ve always just called him by my name. He’s a Fennec/Bat Eared fox! 

Report Reply

Reply by sage !! ✰

posted
updated

my sona's name is amie!! she's a dog and i love her very dearly, she has almost 60 pieces of art and lots of it is commissioned :3 she is very ditzy and silly and she Loves sweets and shiny objects !!

a commission i got of her from toothconsumer on twt :3

Report Reply

Reply by PseudoLuminary

posted

a sketch made like maybe a month ago, she's just a rabbit who is REALLY clumsy and can get pretty anxious, she's missing an eye and im gonna make a backstory around that (if you have ideas please message me them T-T)

Report Reply

A reference sheet i made of my fursona today

shes a fire skink which is a type of african skink lizard :3

Report Reply

Reply by finn the rizzer

posted

uh hii, my fursona is a crow i havent yet drawn her but she has light blue eyes and instead of being traditional crow colors she is a deep purple and the tips of her wings are gold. her name is ambrosia 

Report Reply

Reply by Comet!

posted

This is Comet! He's an alien who came to Earth to study all of the creatures, and he found that he loves makeup and learning languages! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Caspar

posted

main sona is one i drew a really long time ago named kino. trans protogen.

Report Reply

Reply by Tavcore

posted

Here is my current fursona. a good friend drew it for me, but i plan to update my ears from top to lop ears soon! (P.S. he drew me with one of my pet rats i had at the time <3 rip)

Report Reply

Reply by Lily n Maple x3

posted
updated

It's Me!
Maple is my fursona and she represents a really important part of me I've been loving and embracing more :3

Report Reply

Reply by B!NG0_XD

posted
updated

My first sona was a gray tabby with blue eyes named cosmo but my main ones now are a brown enby lesbian brown cat named Kite and An Demigender scene cat Named B!NGO_XD but i havent drawn B!NGO yet but once I do they will prob be my profile pic

((Edit profile pic is changed))

Report Reply

Reply by C0NC10US_K3TTLE

posted

I have a few sonas but I don’t have a main one rly ;-;.

I usually just use my kettle sona but I’m putting together a board to make a main fursona :33

Report Reply