« Back to the Furries of SpaceHey Forum

Talk about your Sona

My sona's named Gurocelot!

He's an ocelot with stitched on sparklefox limbs and I love him. He doesnt really have Lore or whatever the fuck but he likes to wear Red because I made him when I was in a Metal Gear hyperfix.
Talk about yours

Report Topic

86 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by bloodbite

posted

i have a couple of sonas! first is my dog (australian shepherd) honey, who i designed a while back: 

i'm still using her, but i also have a new sona! she's a bat :) 

Report Reply

Reply by gatek33ping

posted

Im too scared to sharing the pic hehe, but Im a rat, i was thinking to change it into a racoon :S

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted
updated

Okay, firstly, Bloodbite omg I love your sona's. Who did the art for them?

Okay, my Sona!

雪血•蒼  [Yukichi • Aoi] is an Arctic Wolf! Guess that's all I have to say, so here's the art!

Report Reply

Reply by FRTIZY

posted

omgomg ok!!
So this is Nemo or Mike :3

Like his ref says he's a hyena and dragonet fish hybrid! His hyena DNA is actually a mix of striped and spotted hyena :3 His birthname is Nemo but recently he's changed it to mike to conform with land-lovin creatures ^^ but typically he'll introduce himself as nemo anyways

Report Reply

Reply by Pizza Cat

posted

I wasn't very creative when I came up with mine.
Was very much just like
"I like tabby cats.... and blue"
BAM Blue stripped tabby cat.

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Every single post on here is gold

Report Reply

Reply by rox

posted

this isnt a main sona or anything just a lil side oc i got from someone on toyhouse

her name is adhara and shes jsut an innocent little creature ^__^

Report Reply

Reply by PuppyKitty♥

posted

My fursona is literally just a blonde lab pup named Kitten, I love her 💖 they're my main fursona, the one that truly feels like me! Simple but cute 💖

Art by me 

Report Reply

Reply by Brupkin

posted

My fursona is a fox her name is my nickname and username here, Brupkin, her fur changes colors everytime i dye my hair, now is magenta. I don't have any artwork so just imagine a cute curious fox :3

Report Reply

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted
updated

Has no lore but they're a Sparkledog/wolf named Battery and they're a Scene Kid thatzz kinda an embodiment of my "inner cringe"/everything I like thatzz considered "cringey" and I made them recently just cuzz :3

working on art ^__^

edited 3/5/22

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

Fuck yes. More.

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

It's an Irken Umbreon and just how I look in my system but cooler and on two legs. You can probably see the influence of early 2000s DeviantArt OCs. 

I have a more recent drawing I did for the Spacehey Art Project but I just realized I forgot the Pak. Again. 

Report Reply

Reply by Baph

posted

This is Téagartha (TEE-guh-ruh), my dragonsona! She’s a mischievous jokester with a not-so-secretly soft heart. She loves to dance, even though someone of her size can unintentionally cause some damage doing so, lol. Creatures who are initially intimidated by her bigness quickly learn that she’s just about the least intimidating dragon out there, and would rather sit and chat than eat anyone.

Art by honeynuggs on tumblr!

art by honeynuggs on tumblr!

Report Reply

Reply by plagg

posted

Reply by bat

posted

mine is a batmoth hybrid :] he has white eyes, piercings, he's all black n fluffy 

Report Reply

Reply by lime360

posted

my fursona name is evan

fur color: blue
type: wolf
interests: linked to myself irl
no pic sorry :(

Report Reply

Reply by BEEFSTEW

posted

This is Nox in his most current form (I tend to alter his design a little bit every time I draw him... I'm indecisive)

As far as species, I think he's a bat caracal striped hyena hybrid. I made him way back in middle school and brought him back as a joke at first, but it's no longer a joke lol. I have a few other fursonas but I feel like he represents me best!

Report Reply

Reply by Dugan_Panther

posted

Meowdy!  My sona is a purple jaguar.  I don't have much backstory for him honestly.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30602473/

Report Reply

Reply by ghost

posted

i have 2 as for now. probably make more. main one is a protogen. i have no name for him so i call him either "spectre" or "ghost". white furred. master sword. using grappling hook as gadget. speed demon. he is based on titanfall 2 pilot

the another one is still new and didn't decide yet

that's it

Report Reply

Reply by Faye Galloway

posted

My main fursona is  Annika and she is a Fey Snow Leopard   The main fur color is a cream/peachy pinkish color, and her underbelly and underneck is a lighter cream pale yelllowish hue. Her spots are flourescent mint green like the tic tacs and pale purple like easter eggs.   her eyes are a bright dual tone of amethyst and jade.  Her tail is super long and thick and fluffy and the tail rings are an electric/robins egg blue. she has 3 stripes above the heart shaped symbol that meets the top of her tail and her paw pads are robins egg blue like her heir which is wavy and long. she has Fey wings inbetween her shoulderblades mid back and they are opal like irridecient.        She is an Elemental Fey, and can conjure elements and is a healer. She can conjure and enchant items and various like spells. 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Murderfoxx_Nick_xX

posted

My main sona is my boy Strider! He's some asshat dumb wolf who likes nothing but men and mountian dew, and originates as a Sonic oc, which he still is. He's getting a fullsuit someday :')

My other sona is Razor(.EXE); He's a hyena, so he claims, and was literally just a parody character on all those .EXE creepypastas. He's also an asshat but significantly more unhinged. I plan on getting a partial for him.

And then I have Kazimir, who is mostly a Sonic oc. He'll probably stay a Sonic oc, but he's a jackall who was kind of just a Slavic stereotype for fun. He's very cool and has kickass DJ skills so he's mentioned in my Fursona lineup.

Report Reply

Reply by Bucky Seifert

posted

Bucky Seifert is an arctic fox / golden jackal mix. I made his initial general look back in 2006 when I started playing Second Life, before he was a red fox with red hair. Since then I've had slight tweaks to his appearance but the general look has been the same! One thing that has changed some is the hair, before it was kind of long and pointy but now it's got a sort of 70s vibe and I dig it!

Report Reply

Reply by Bakartridge

posted
updated

Bakartridge is a robot raccoon. Thats honestly it, I haven't come up with a lore or anything for him, and his personality is literally just my own. He's got a massive tail though so that's gotta count for something.

Report Reply

Reply by slvdg3

posted

My first (and favorite) sona's name is Reign. She's a cat with a really sad story. I don't think I can share details about her story because it's very graphic. But I'll just say she went through some  really terrible things in her teen years. But as an adult, has come to peace with the bad things. Her face is mutilated so she wears a mask most of the time. 

Report Reply

Reply by April

posted

my sona is a chinchilla and her name is Cinny cause she smells like cinnamon.. ik not super creative but she is cool i promise!!, shes light brown and her face and stomach and inner legs are white (like a cinnamon bun lol) dont have any pics cause im bad at art lol maybe some day

Report Reply

Reply by Onyx

posted

I have two, Onyx Willow is a all black house cat and bob cat hybrid. She is tiny and purry but really bitey! Like me! My second is Lolapop who is a pink lynx who has pastel hearts on her for head and tail. I actually make a head and tail for her. She’s the sweet candy kitty. I don’t know how to add pictures!

Report Reply

Reply by debleb

posted

my sona is jax! hes half sheep, half dragon and 100% orange. he goes to school with his friends cariboo slate lola and ghillie :)

Report Reply

Reply by bushpuss

posted
updated

meowmy fursona is an ALPHA wolf, respect me! be my submissive little pup, and have your world rocked every full moon. There is a blood sacrifice to join my pack, every male has to be neutered and every female has to milked...by me! Wolf vored an Furry(Vore) by Ttdeyfuef1 on DeviantArt

Report Reply

Reply by Alexa

posted

This is Day. I have other fursonas as well but she’s my main one. This was drawn by @satzzzart on Twitter. 

Report Reply

Reply by PILOT !

posted

I've been meaning to tweak the design on mine so no art of my sona for now, but mine is a sabertooth tiger with rainbow stripes . I added the rainbow stripes to add some color to its main black and white coat , I like colorful stuff so I just had to . It's also loosely based off of Scourge from warrior cats (main thing being how it acts and the collar it wears)

I had a lot of fun when I first drew it so I plan on drawing it with the new design soon :D

Report Reply

Reply by ♡alice♡

posted

my fursona is a bunny! the specific species of rabbit is rex. she is a kemono style fursona. i havent drawn her yet but i will soon. :3

Report Reply

Reply by diogenes

posted

cat/bat with a razor tail and shiteating grin! gray and black fur with patches of yellow and blue around paws and eyes. Very cool, called Raziel or Raz for short

Report Reply

Reply by ravingsockmonkey

posted
updated

Hello!

My fursona is a dirt cake themed possum named Danny!

Here he is drawn in beanbag plushie style:
A drawing of a dirt cake themed possum fursona in the style of a plushie

Report Reply

Reply by toastie!!!! XD

posted

my sona is a borzoi!! he has funky lil eyes and sparkly glasses :)) 

Report Reply

Reply by Spade / Damien

posted

My fursona is based on a Neopet... he's a Halloween Aisha / Devil Cat. Very friendly, would love to get bubble tea or donuts with you :3

Report Reply

Reply by 𝗭𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗢

posted

Everybody's fursonas are so cool!!

I've been in the fandom for over ten years, but it was only a few months ago that I decided to "retire" my original deersona and replace him with a fresher character that represents me better. Meet my new fanged deer! His name is Rex, and I haven't quite figured out his lore yet. He's me, but less problematic than my former fursona LOL..

Report Reply

Reply by SPECTRE

posted

O-O too scared to post my art but my sona is a lionfish crossed with a fennec fox! She’s called juniper and I made her in 2017 :DD

Report Reply

Reply by xXxToasted_TreasurexXx

posted

It used to b a neon green and purple bunny and i had him from 2015-2020, i got rid of him for.... reasons..... =_=

But now i have Yang, Phike and Luky!!!! Yang being the main one!!! Yang is a Gray and yellow cat with neon horns and a purple collar!!! Phike is a normal coyete but with sum kewl midwest cloathes! the last being Luky, She's just the average scene puppy!

Report Reply

Reply by dani

posted

mine doesnt have a name or a picture, but their name is scotch and they're a moth + rough collie hybrid

Report Reply

Reply by MockeryLloyd

posted

TL;DR ~ My fursona is the person in my Profile Picture. 

Lloyd is my sona that I've had since 2020-ish. They started out as a Llama, but because I was getting irritated with having to draw HORSE LEGS on a Llama, he is now a Caracal. 

(Pronouns are they/he) 

They're a Doctor and the leading founder of Honeycomb Institute, as well as one of the surgeons there.

Report Reply

Reply by TeslaTheWolf

posted

My main character at the moment is an anthro Zorua Mage named Zeda Wraith. I have an imgur link with his refs but its a bit lewd so im not sure i can post it. XD

Report Reply

Reply by Rabbit1

posted
updated

This is my fursona, Meros! He's a tan rabbit and also me if I was a walking, talking rabbit (only slightly more exaggerated.)

Meros the rabbit

Meros and I are both super into, tech, music, and art, and are total talkative loudmouths... but also kind of lean into the "all bark and no bite" territory. I've been thinking of redesigning his body markings just a bit but aren't exactly sure how to since I'm not that good when it comes to designs. I might look for someone to commission to help me come up with a new design for him.

Report Reply

Reply by oliverhatesolives

posted
updated

This is Cheese

One of my many sonas

They're called Cheese cuz I really like cheese

They're one of my newer sonas and I'm really happy with the colour pallete that I choose for them

Also they have like digital face version cuz I love robots and have bunch of robots ocs with similar digital faces and just couldn't help myself but add it to them

Also I choose cheetah cuz cheetahs are pretty anxious animals and I'm pretty anxious person so I related on a spiritual level also also they can meow and I fricking love that 

This is Mitch my other Sona that I use more

I never thought of them as a fursona but more like demon Sona but tbh they kinda look like a furry

Report Reply

Reply by NEON_P1INK_GLITTER

posted

gosh this is going to be alot lmao

oc info

LOADING DOCUMENT.........

NAME: Lenzo

SPECIES: some form of parasite

SPECIES THAT WAS INFECTED: melanistic fox

SEX: presumed to be female but so far it is not confermed 

CAPTURE DATE: December 8th 2015

DIET: this creature only seems to eat live animals, every time we give it anything else it refuses

----------------------------------------

RESEARCHER NOTES:

dec/9/2015 12:15 AM

researcher mr. perez here. uh so we found this fox walking on its back legs so we decided to aproche it and when we did it looked like it was gnawing on something in the bushes. so we took a look and saw that it was eating another fox. this was strange so i went to toutch it but it snapped its head arround to look at me. the whites of its eyes was a weird cyan color and it had glowing cyan horns and spikes sprouted from its back. and somehow its head was detached from its body and floating. same with its tail. we knew we had to take this in for experimenting so we called back up and connered it till they arrived to take the creature away.

dec/10/2015 3:20 PM

the creature it... spoke to us? me and the other researchers we were, inspeciting the creature and it spoke. i looked at them wondering if i was hallucinating but they looked back at me with the same shaken expression that was on my face so thought what were the odds of three people having the same hallucination. it told us "let me free and you all will be safe." this worried me but i asked its name. it said its name was "Lenzo." when told this i continued to question it further by asking what it was. we were told that it was a parasite. it told us how it managed to take over the mind and body of the poor animal. one questioning was done we put it in a sturdy glass cage in my research room. god it looking at me right now.. those horrifying eyes. they have a gaze that could peirce through my skin.. anyways i should head to bed and continue experimenting tomorrow. goodning..

dec/11/2015 12:30 AM

we decided to do a blood test and the results were strange. im holding the vile of blood right now and it looks like a greenish blue substance. its thick but very watery. one of the other researchers made the mistake of doing a sniff test and he passed out almost instantly after complaining how his nose started to sting. today we saw that Lenzo is able to remove other limbs too when we were testing on its claws and i nearly fainted when i saw i accidentaly popped its arm off. but it just floated back into place and Lenzo started laughing maniacly. what a trickster... 

dec/13/2015 1:02 AM

we did an x-ray and the results were... weird? there were no organs just an icky cyan slushy looking liquid. the only organs that were left remaining were the brain and heart. amd the bones were gone too but in its place were thick green root looking things. i suppose these are to act as bones because the insides were dezolved somehow??..

2:30 AM

i was looking through the labs library and i found a book. it was called "paralions info." i openned it and it matched the decription of lenzo perfectly. it says paralions are a type of uniqe and invasive parasite that cuts its way into a hoast and gets complete controll of a hoast bassicaly becoming the host. it goes into how they socalize, powers they have, blood types, ect. ant it even says it dezolves the guts and bones of a hoast and replaces the bones with a greenish tree root type thing. that explains the x-ray we did. but one thing that shocked me was the blood types. i dont know its just... they are separated into classes from most powerful to least. like blue blood is a mid blood type, teel is a low blood type and cyan.. cyan is a strong/high blood. they are known to be very aggresive and the most powerful. and cyan is Lenzos blood color.. it could have slaughtered us if she wanted and left already so i wonder why she is staying! what is holding her back???

dec/16/2015 4:00 AM

Lenzo is more quiet then usual and wont leave her container. there is a greenish substance leaking out of the cage. i would ask about it but i wouldnt want to risk anything

dec/19/2015 5:15 AM

Lenzo. is. missing fuckfuckfuck it is GONE and NO ONE can find it???? they must be hiding somewhere

4:30 AM

its late out and the others are looking for Lenzo so i might sleep... im sure we can find her.. well im going back too my office to sleep.. goodnight.

4:40  AM

i woke up to a loud noise just now. i better go check it out. i think they finnaly found Lenzo!!

4:47 AM

oh my god they are dead. im shaking while writing this and hiding behind my desk. the workder are DEAD.. all of them.. i can hear Lenzos claws clacking on the floors.. i dont think she knows where i am. the walls everything is drenched in blood, their bodies mangled are now beyond even regognizeable. when i walked in i have never seen Lenzo so... agressive.. i just know she is looking for me now.. i will try to go back to my bedroom..

4:49 AM

they saw me... i ran to my room and locked the door before she could get in. i think im ok now..

5:00 AM

she is in the room. i dont think she knows im behind my night stand.. i can hear her calling my name. oh god their voice.. its so uncanny.. what do i do what do i do.. i will just wait here

5:02

i can hear her breathing behind me down my neck.. god please help me i dont want to die anyone please if anyone is reading my updates do not come here under any cercumstances it is not safe please do-e[ckcenvebrvvh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF RESEARCHER NOTES

a fellow scientist found these notes and called the police to go and help. but when the police arrived to the research facility Richard M. Perez was found dead along with 5 others. the only trace we could find of Lenzo was a tuft of fur. we could possibly use this to locate the creature but it would be nearly impossible. we also found some photos of the aninal and it was shocking. i thought this was some hoax but no it was very real. and i found the book too so i know there is more like Lenzo out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Reply

Reply by PoonGoon

posted

My main sona is a wolf named Sam, which is my name irl, they're basically a self insert by design and I use them to represent myself.

They're a blue and white wolf with red eyes, pretty simple design, usually wears a hoody with a white t shirt underneath and jeans.

Report Reply

Reply by JumbledBabybaby

posted

I don't have any artwork but I have a highland cow thats rainbow!! :D Her name is Spot and she loves to pick up Dasies and Give Them To Her Boyfriend :)

Report Reply

Reply by Stuart K Reilly

posted
updated

My sona Reilly is a cartoon coyote. I'm a youtuber and he's the face of my videos pretty much. I don't have lore or a story for him or anything because he's literally supposed to be me. The artist I always get for him is a talented guy named VermStudio on twitter

Report Reply

Reply by Maine_515

posted

My sona is Maine. He's a panther LMAO, not much else to say. Pretty much a self insert. 

Report Reply

Reply by AydenTheFox

posted
updated

My sona's name is Ayden, and he's a fox (basic, ik).

I have some other oc ideas in mind but i suck at art atm so they'll have to wait lol

I can't figure the image embed out for the life of me so i'll just leave a link.
https://imgur.com/IZ2JFue

Art is by u/ShiroShiruba on Reddit :3

Report Reply

Reply by liam

posted
updated

my fursona is called plunky i think. it uses my pronouns (he/it) and he's a brown dog/ginger cat thing! He also sometimes has one of them ribbony pony-toy tails. he's my main fursona and i relate to him so much tons. he has my hair and a sick glowy blue mouth

the only colored version of him I have is in ponytown but he looks more like the sketchy i did :3

Report Reply