« Back to the Furries of SpaceHey Forum

Talk about your Sona

My sona's named Gurocelot!

He's an ocelot with stitched on sparklefox limbs and I love him. He doesnt really have Lore or whatever the fuck but he likes to wear Red because I made him when I was in a Metal Gear hyperfix.
Talk about yours

Report Topic

86 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by C0NC10US_K3TTLE

posted

I have a few sonas but I don’t have a main one rly ;-;.

I usually just use my kettle sona but I’m putting together a board to make a main fursona :33

Report Reply

Reply by B!NG0_XD

posted
updated

My first sona was a gray tabby with blue eyes named cosmo but my main ones now are a brown enby lesbian brown cat named Kite and An Demigender scene cat Named B!NGO_XD but i havent drawn B!NGO yet but once I do they will prob be my profile pic

((Edit profile pic is changed))

Report Reply

Reply by Lily n Maple x3

posted
updated

It's Me!
Maple is my fursona and she represents a really important part of me I've been loving and embracing more :3

Report Reply

Reply by Tavcore

posted

Here is my current fursona. a good friend drew it for me, but i plan to update my ears from top to lop ears soon! (P.S. he drew me with one of my pet rats i had at the time <3 rip)

Report Reply

Reply by Caspar

posted

main sona is one i drew a really long time ago named kino. trans protogen.

Report Reply

Reply by Comet!

posted

This is Comet! He's an alien who came to Earth to study all of the creatures, and he found that he loves makeup and learning languages! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by finn the rizzer

posted

uh hii, my fursona is a crow i havent yet drawn her but she has light blue eyes and instead of being traditional crow colors she is a deep purple and the tips of her wings are gold. her name is ambrosia 

Report Reply

A reference sheet i made of my fursona today

shes a fire skink which is a type of african skink lizard :3

Report Reply

Reply by PseudoLuminary

posted

a sketch made like maybe a month ago, she's just a rabbit who is REALLY clumsy and can get pretty anxious, she's missing an eye and im gonna make a backstory around that (if you have ideas please message me them T-T)

Report Reply

Reply by sage !! ✰

posted
updated

my sona's name is amie!! she's a dog and i love her very dearly, she has almost 60 pieces of art and lots of it is commissioned :3 she is very ditzy and silly and she Loves sweets and shiny objects !!

a commission i got of her from toothconsumer on twt :3

Report Reply

Reply by Felix

posted

Made him in middle school like 8 years ago, he looks the same(mostly) but still doesn’t have a name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’ve always just called him by my name. He’s a Fennec/Bat Eared fox! 

Report Reply

Reply by beast

posted

hes a silly little creature, more on the feline sign, i’m still figuring out XD

Report Reply

Reply by beast

posted

hes a silly little creature, more on the feline sign, i’m still figuring out XD

Report Reply

Reply by Evil.Doctor.Skippy

posted

This is Skippy! Both my main sona and fursona. Not much I can say abt him, he really is just me but with cooler clothes and as a cat-bug thing. There's that mad scientist theme going on but like that's just required for every single sona I have

I have another sona as well but that one's mostly human so you know, I can't post it here 

Report Reply

Reply by Moth

posted

I don't have any digital art of them currently, but my sona is a weevil named Acorn. Their color pallet consists of orange, grey, and brown in the pattern of splotches, and has orange freckles all over their face(Its cute but takes soo much time). Acorn doesn't have any story, I just felt silly and loved the idea of a weevil character, thus Acorn was created. I'm currently making a fursuit head for Acorn, but due to lack of materials it is on standby at the moment.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx☆*Edelweiii*☆xX

posted
updated

Soooooo his name is Norio, he is an iberian lynx, he is 18 (should be 21, i'll explain later), and his backstory is that basically he was pretty much normal until one day when he was 9 he had an accident and basically D  I  E, but after a couple of years of medical experiments a doctor was able to bring him back to life, so after that experience he became very close with the Doctor's family, especially with his nephew (Sebastian) who was one of the doctors that help in the Norio experiment and became very obsessed wih the idea of creating life, they live together now and Norio asisst him on his experiments, most of the time serving as a test subject.

here are some pictures of him

full body

silly slami

hi

he also has his own tumblr if you want to read his toughts on very important matters such as is the napolitana superior to the normal chaparrita?

(it´s "immadeofsalamiandfur")

Report Reply

Reply by Bun/Axel :3

posted

I haven’t drawn them yet but she’s an axolotl mixed with a bunny, she’s mainly a water animal but she can be on land too, she has the axolotl gills but she also has the long fluffy bunny ears (she has a special feature that allows her to plug her ears in water)

She has fur but it’s short and fluffy like a seal!

Report Reply

Reply by Noneyabones

posted

I don't have a way to link her but I went ahead and made a really colorful raccoon dragon named Nugget. I adore her <3

Report Reply

Reply by Felicjan

posted

I don't have art for my Sona yet, but...

It's big bunny named Choco. He have white fur with spots in 3 different shades of brown and he likes to wear all sort of different clothes, especially mix of dark and pastel colours. Also he/him pronouns

Report Reply

Reply by Vivi

posted

hiya im not sure if this is the correct forum for this but i have been playing around with different ideas for sonas for years now and i am still undecided if i want to be a catsona, bunsona, foxsona, bearsona, or capysona.. I absolutely love drawing capys, bears, and buns but am unsure if they fit me personality and appearance wise, whereas cats and foxes def do but am not as good at drawing them even with lots of practice

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_OCHoarder_xX

posted

My sona is actually a cockatrice. I have afew versions since I have different sonas for different things(I also like creating new sonas but hate throwing out old ones) tho I haven't drawn them yet due to my whole family being anti furry and I have to draw human sonas so I can't actually show them my art, I haven't had any experience drawing them TvT so instead I have different fursonas stuck in my head, and human versions of them in my phone.

Report Reply

Reply by ivan

posted

my fursona's name is razayka. he's a gray wolf with red glowing eyes.... ive had him since i was 11 and am super attached to him he means Everything to me.

here's a wip im finishing rn. its super rough so the shading is off and there's still some further rendering i need to do

srry for shitty quality its a screenshot and i saved it as a jpeg like an idiot. here's his toyhou.se page: https://toyhou.se/2016533.razayka-ivakin

Report Reply

Reply by 77razr

posted

They're in my head but ik i can't draw for shit so never bothered, totally a white rabbit w purple accents, cyberpunk ass outfit

Report Reply

Reply by astro

posted

I hope this works... but in case it doesn't, here's a link to the art on toyhouse aaaa

he's actually my secondary fursona, my main sona is an anthro moth !! I'll just link to him bc idk if everyone is comfortable with bugs, even if they're cartoon

Report Reply

Reply by Raja

posted

My sona is a Pomeranian with red and green hair and blue eyes with heart pupils!! Also brown and light brown speckled paws. :3

Report Reply

Reply by Dog

posted

Everyone's sonas here look so cool! My sona is a brown pitbull with white accents. I just felt like it fit for me!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Glow ☆

posted

i have a whole bunch of sonas but my main one is an anthro lynx named luminous! hes a druid/wizard type guy who specializes in nature + healing magick! 

Report Reply

Reply by JUNO ~✧

posted

i technically have 2 "fur"sonas... but my main one is a ghost mantis!

does it really make them a furry? who knows! but i hope you like them!!

Report Reply

Reply by StonielΘΔ

posted

x3!! heres my cutesy lil fella i lob him so much [not the set design but just the only art ive of him]

and art not by me [dont remember who,, someone on amino yEARS ago] but heres my old fella

he is so fuckin yippe man x3 !

Report Reply

Reply by larkle

posted

wolfram

hello :)) heres a (slightly outdated, i got rid of his antlers) ref i made for my sona, wolfram!! theyre a raven/fox gryphon and use any pronouns. i made a partial suit of her that ill post pics of later lol

Report Reply

Reply by apple!

posted

my fursona is the same species as the jersey devil! my arts not very good but its mine :)
my not very good art of tarts the sour devil

Report Reply

Reply by Kha0t1xL1nx

posted

My main (and first) (and only as of right now) sona is a slasher-themed Protogen named Malware :3

I bought her from DesmondsArtShop on Etsy and currently I'm trying to write some lore for her lol. I like to think that she bluescreens when somebody asks her a simple question (totally not inspired by her owner XD)

Report Reply

Reply by _d4ddy_issues_

posted

All yalls sonas are so cool wtf-

I'm pretty new to the furry culture but I think its so cool <3

I don't have a name or art for my sona but they're a skully bat/saber-tooth tiger. I really need to start working on art concepts bc even im a little confused about it but the idea in my brain is pretty cool

Report Reply

Reply by Gizmoid

posted

This one of my fursonas Orson! He's a wolfdog that likes to dye his fur, so he has a separate design but he usually looks like this. Hes a rambunctious guy but also likes to sleep for days on end. Orson is a big fan of horror movies and making his own scary ARG's online.

Orson <3

Report Reply

Reply by Beep Boop Blorp

posted
updated

Ooh! Here's my baby boy Moss :3 I love him soooo much, he means the absolute world to me! <3

Moss Ref Sheet

Here's his ref sheet I drew! I hope you guys like him too ^^

Report Reply

Reply by noodlenoodlenoodlenoodle

posted

my sona is a black tabby cat(which is actually an extremely rare fur pattern! could rant about that for days haha), which i haven't drawn as of yet since i've been sticking to a grey tabby since i'm pretty attatched to that fur pattern(my cat is a grey tabby)

Report Reply

Reply by liam

posted
updated

my fursona is called plunky i think. it uses my pronouns (he/it) and he's a brown dog/ginger cat thing! He also sometimes has one of them ribbony pony-toy tails. he's my main fursona and i relate to him so much tons. he has my hair and a sick glowy blue mouth

the only colored version of him I have is in ponytown but he looks more like the sketchy i did :3

Report Reply

Reply by AydenTheFox

posted
updated

My sona's name is Ayden, and he's a fox (basic, ik).

I have some other oc ideas in mind but i suck at art atm so they'll have to wait lol

I can't figure the image embed out for the life of me so i'll just leave a link.
https://imgur.com/IZ2JFue

Art is by u/ShiroShiruba on Reddit :3

Report Reply

Reply by Maine_515

posted

My sona is Maine. He's a panther LMAO, not much else to say. Pretty much a self insert. 

Report Reply

Reply by Stuart K Reilly

posted
updated

My sona Reilly is a cartoon coyote. I'm a youtuber and he's the face of my videos pretty much. I don't have lore or a story for him or anything because he's literally supposed to be me. The artist I always get for him is a talented guy named VermStudio on twitter

Report Reply

Reply by JumbledBabybaby

posted

I don't have any artwork but I have a highland cow thats rainbow!! :D Her name is Spot and she loves to pick up Dasies and Give Them To Her Boyfriend :)

Report Reply

Reply by PoonGoon

posted

My main sona is a wolf named Sam, which is my name irl, they're basically a self insert by design and I use them to represent myself.

They're a blue and white wolf with red eyes, pretty simple design, usually wears a hoody with a white t shirt underneath and jeans.

Report Reply

Reply by NEON_P1INK_GLITTER

posted

gosh this is going to be alot lmao

oc info

LOADING DOCUMENT.........

NAME: Lenzo

SPECIES: some form of parasite

SPECIES THAT WAS INFECTED: melanistic fox

SEX: presumed to be female but so far it is not confermed 

CAPTURE DATE: December 8th 2015

DIET: this creature only seems to eat live animals, every time we give it anything else it refuses

----------------------------------------

RESEARCHER NOTES:

dec/9/2015 12:15 AM

researcher mr. perez here. uh so we found this fox walking on its back legs so we decided to aproche it and when we did it looked like it was gnawing on something in the bushes. so we took a look and saw that it was eating another fox. this was strange so i went to toutch it but it snapped its head arround to look at me. the whites of its eyes was a weird cyan color and it had glowing cyan horns and spikes sprouted from its back. and somehow its head was detached from its body and floating. same with its tail. we knew we had to take this in for experimenting so we called back up and connered it till they arrived to take the creature away.

dec/10/2015 3:20 PM

the creature it... spoke to us? me and the other researchers we were, inspeciting the creature and it spoke. i looked at them wondering if i was hallucinating but they looked back at me with the same shaken expression that was on my face so thought what were the odds of three people having the same hallucination. it told us "let me free and you all will be safe." this worried me but i asked its name. it said its name was "Lenzo." when told this i continued to question it further by asking what it was. we were told that it was a parasite. it told us how it managed to take over the mind and body of the poor animal. one questioning was done we put it in a sturdy glass cage in my research room. god it looking at me right now.. those horrifying eyes. they have a gaze that could peirce through my skin.. anyways i should head to bed and continue experimenting tomorrow. goodning..

dec/11/2015 12:30 AM

we decided to do a blood test and the results were strange. im holding the vile of blood right now and it looks like a greenish blue substance. its thick but very watery. one of the other researchers made the mistake of doing a sniff test and he passed out almost instantly after complaining how his nose started to sting. today we saw that Lenzo is able to remove other limbs too when we were testing on its claws and i nearly fainted when i saw i accidentaly popped its arm off. but it just floated back into place and Lenzo started laughing maniacly. what a trickster... 

dec/13/2015 1:02 AM

we did an x-ray and the results were... weird? there were no organs just an icky cyan slushy looking liquid. the only organs that were left remaining were the brain and heart. amd the bones were gone too but in its place were thick green root looking things. i suppose these are to act as bones because the insides were dezolved somehow??..

2:30 AM

i was looking through the labs library and i found a book. it was called "paralions info." i openned it and it matched the decription of lenzo perfectly. it says paralions are a type of uniqe and invasive parasite that cuts its way into a hoast and gets complete controll of a hoast bassicaly becoming the host. it goes into how they socalize, powers they have, blood types, ect. ant it even says it dezolves the guts and bones of a hoast and replaces the bones with a greenish tree root type thing. that explains the x-ray we did. but one thing that shocked me was the blood types. i dont know its just... they are separated into classes from most powerful to least. like blue blood is a mid blood type, teel is a low blood type and cyan.. cyan is a strong/high blood. they are known to be very aggresive and the most powerful. and cyan is Lenzos blood color.. it could have slaughtered us if she wanted and left already so i wonder why she is staying! what is holding her back???

dec/16/2015 4:00 AM

Lenzo is more quiet then usual and wont leave her container. there is a greenish substance leaking out of the cage. i would ask about it but i wouldnt want to risk anything

dec/19/2015 5:15 AM

Lenzo. is. missing fuckfuckfuck it is GONE and NO ONE can find it???? they must be hiding somewhere

4:30 AM

its late out and the others are looking for Lenzo so i might sleep... im sure we can find her.. well im going back too my office to sleep.. goodnight.

4:40  AM

i woke up to a loud noise just now. i better go check it out. i think they finnaly found Lenzo!!

4:47 AM

oh my god they are dead. im shaking while writing this and hiding behind my desk. the workder are DEAD.. all of them.. i can hear Lenzos claws clacking on the floors.. i dont think she knows where i am. the walls everything is drenched in blood, their bodies mangled are now beyond even regognizeable. when i walked in i have never seen Lenzo so... agressive.. i just know she is looking for me now.. i will try to go back to my bedroom..

4:49 AM

they saw me... i ran to my room and locked the door before she could get in. i think im ok now..

5:00 AM

she is in the room. i dont think she knows im behind my night stand.. i can hear her calling my name. oh god their voice.. its so uncanny.. what do i do what do i do.. i will just wait here

5:02

i can hear her breathing behind me down my neck.. god please help me i dont want to die anyone please if anyone is reading my updates do not come here under any cercumstances it is not safe please do-e[ckcenvebrvvh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF RESEARCHER NOTES

a fellow scientist found these notes and called the police to go and help. but when the police arrived to the research facility Richard M. Perez was found dead along with 5 others. the only trace we could find of Lenzo was a tuft of fur. we could possibly use this to locate the creature but it would be nearly impossible. we also found some photos of the aninal and it was shocking. i thought this was some hoax but no it was very real. and i found the book too so i know there is more like Lenzo out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Reply

Reply by oliverhatesolives

posted
updated

This is Cheese

One of my many sonas

They're called Cheese cuz I really like cheese

They're one of my newer sonas and I'm really happy with the colour pallete that I choose for them

Also they have like digital face version cuz I love robots and have bunch of robots ocs with similar digital faces and just couldn't help myself but add it to them

Also I choose cheetah cuz cheetahs are pretty anxious animals and I'm pretty anxious person so I related on a spiritual level also also they can meow and I fricking love that 

This is Mitch my other Sona that I use more

I never thought of them as a fursona but more like demon Sona but tbh they kinda look like a furry

Report Reply

Reply by Rabbit1

posted
updated

This is my fursona, Meros! He's a tan rabbit and also me if I was a walking, talking rabbit (only slightly more exaggerated.)

Meros the rabbit

Meros and I are both super into, tech, music, and art, and are total talkative loudmouths... but also kind of lean into the "all bark and no bite" territory. I've been thinking of redesigning his body markings just a bit but aren't exactly sure how to since I'm not that good when it comes to designs. I might look for someone to commission to help me come up with a new design for him.

Report Reply

Reply by TeslaTheWolf

posted

My main character at the moment is an anthro Zorua Mage named Zeda Wraith. I have an imgur link with his refs but its a bit lewd so im not sure i can post it. XD

Report Reply

Reply by MockeryLloyd

posted

TL;DR ~ My fursona is the person in my Profile Picture. 

Lloyd is my sona that I've had since 2020-ish. They started out as a Llama, but because I was getting irritated with having to draw HORSE LEGS on a Llama, he is now a Caracal. 

(Pronouns are they/he) 

They're a Doctor and the leading founder of Honeycomb Institute, as well as one of the surgeons there.

Report Reply

Reply by dani

posted

mine doesnt have a name or a picture, but their name is scotch and they're a moth + rough collie hybrid

Report Reply

Reply by xXxToasted_TreasurexXx

posted

It used to b a neon green and purple bunny and i had him from 2015-2020, i got rid of him for.... reasons..... =_=

But now i have Yang, Phike and Luky!!!! Yang being the main one!!! Yang is a Gray and yellow cat with neon horns and a purple collar!!! Phike is a normal coyete but with sum kewl midwest cloathes! the last being Luky, She's just the average scene puppy!

Report Reply

Reply by SPECTRE

posted

O-O too scared to post my art but my sona is a lionfish crossed with a fennec fox! She’s called juniper and I made her in 2017 :DD

Report Reply