Topic: LGBTQ+ Gamers 🏳️‍🌈

Sort Replies:

Reply by softimufix

posted
updated

im cj!! 15, they/them, lesbian, australia!! 

i love horror games, specifically zombie ones!! 
i play on ps4 and i mostly play
tlou, twd, uncharted, tomb raider, rdr2, gtav and horizon zero dawn +heaps of other games!
my go to is rpg/story games.

my psn is: softimufix 

id love to make friends and play some games with anyone ! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Daemon

posted

HIII

I play on pc, ps4 and switch, my main game at the moment is apex legends, but I have many more like stardew and civ, 

21, They/them

msg me if u ever want to play

Report Reply

Reply by A

posted
updated

definitely check out the walking dead and life is strange if you want to play an LGBTQ+ related game w a good plot. i havent played the last of us but i heard its also a rlly good game too !! 

Report Reply

Reply by anarchomuslimah

posted

hi i'm gus, 20, he/him, uk

i mostly play on my switch - dragon quest 11, animal crossing, ni no kuni, ddlc n kirby! n i sometimes play sims 4 n minecraft on my laptop 

if u hav any jrpg suggestions on switch pls hmu im new to the genre :D

Report Reply

Reply by Raven (◍•ᴗ•◍)

posted

hey everyone! i'm raven, 24 from ohio :3 they/them

i'm both a board gamer and a viddy gamer, so i'll list some favorites of both c:

board games: splendor, century: golem edition, cascadia, ticket to ride

vibby games: world of warcraft, civ 5, sims 4, my time at portia

feel free to add me or say heyo!! c:

Report Reply

Reply by niks <3

posted

hi! im niks, im bi, im 14, and i love platformers like psychonauts 2, lbp2, and rayman legends! i also love animal crossing and the sims 4 ;)

Report Reply

Reply by Yami

posted

Hi! My name is Yami, my pronouns are He/They, I'm MLM(Men Loving Men), I'm 17 & I live in the U.S. I play Dead by Daylight, Overwatch, Roblox, and other games! Hmu on Steam or Discord if you ever wanna play!

Discord - AlmxndMilk#2005

Steam - 256330047 || AlmxndMilk

Blizzard - ȂLMȎNDMȊLK#2219

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

non binary Bisexual and proud. 29

Report Reply

Reply by Sean

posted

HELLO GAYMERS HOW ARE WE DOING

My name is Sean and I am 21 :>

Report Reply

Reply by lux

posted

My name is Lux and im a 21 yo non binary (they/them) from Australia! 

Report Reply

Reply by neuromantik

posted

Heya, I'm Mikaele and I'm neutrois! My favourite games atm are probably Spiritfarer and Sekiro :) I'm South American

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Hello. I have a switch and a ps5. 

But I only play one game on each console. 
For the switch I play Splatoon 2 and for my ps5 I play Warframe. 
I definitely don’t consider myself to be a gaymer but I am addicted to these 2 games

Report Reply

Reply by Hannibal Enthusiast

posted

Hi hi!

I'm April n I'm 16. I go by She/it pronouns n I'm unlabeled as far as romantic attraction goes.
I live in the U.S. on the west coast.
I play on my iPad n Switch :o)
Some games I play are ACNH, YTTD, multiple LoZ games, Minecraft, Roblox, IDV, DbD, and a couple more but those are the main ones!
I share my Switch with my boyfriend so I don't always have it but I'm always looking for more people to play with! (preferably under 18yrs n above 13yrs)

Report Reply

Reply by Asuka!!!

posted

hello hello! I'm asuka and i go by he/him! im a trans man who identifies with edgecute! I really like shooters and murder mystery VNs (even though im bad at shooters XDD) 

Report Reply

Reply by meowzer ✮⋆˙

posted

16, PS4!

I like a lot of RPG, story/open world games!  i love listening to ppl talk about games they're passionate about, so feel free to message and we can geek out!

Report Reply

Reply by FireSt@rter

posted

Hey-hey, I'm Rex and I'm an ace lesbian who loves RPGs with character creation (yes I am shallow like that). 

Like the whole Dragon Age and Mass Effect series (yes all of them), Cyberpunk 2077, VtM:Bloodlines, Fallout 4 (controversial, I know). Also Saints Row although that's not an RPG but I make it one in my head 'cause I love my Boss way too much. 

Also the...what's it called, interactive movie genre? Like Life is Strange and Detroit: Become Human? Also The Last of Us, particularly the second one...

Feel free to stop by my messages if anyone wants to chat about any of those :3

Report Reply

Reply by XAlexX

posted

Oi my nickname is alex and minecraft and recroom is cool

Report Reply

Reply by y2cakey

posted

Hi Hi! My name is Emilio and I'm looking for friends to play games like Project Zomboid, Rimworld, Fortnite, Roblox. Please be 18+ 🌺

Report Reply

Reply by StarshotRose

posted

Hii! I'm Juliette, also known as Shy Gal, and I'm cute, cozy heartdrop who plays so many games they ooze out of my ears!

I'm 19, and am a trans lady, and I love the color pink, along with VR, and I enjoy tinkering with PC building and love sheer customization.

You can friend me here or on Discord if you want. I'm open to anything! C:

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

heyyy im kai, 17, pronouns they/them but im a gnc guy mostly. plus im bisexy ;0

fav games probably left 4 dead 2, terraria, osu, and dont starve

Report Reply

Reply by Lergaan

posted

Hello! My name's Lilith, Im an 18 year old pan trans girl that usually plays games on PS4

The games I obsess over tend to change a lot but my favorite will always be post void

Report Reply

Heya fellas, this is Tina!

No, it's not Tina lmaooo ;-;=D

It's actually Vladinio here, I'm 21 and pansexual and I'm looking for gaymersss :D
I play League of Legends (EUNE, EUW and NA) and Roblox (a LOT)
So if ya wanna play, add me on my Discord: Vladinio#2001!

See ya theree!! <3=D^^

Report Reply

Reply by Elliz

posted
updated

hihihihihi!!

im a 19yr old trans (ftm) aroace guy and I like playing roblox, left4dead2, animal crossing and splatoon2 (when i have nintendo online D:)
I obvs play xbox, switch and pc! :3
just msg me if ya ever wanna play!

Report Reply

Reply by Tomas Hovak

posted

I play games on the Silent Hill 2.,  Minecraft, Resident Evil (1-3), Spyro, Tekken, Street Fighter, and Overwatc

I'm currently playing Persona 5: Royal, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII Remake (just beat VII), Animal Crossing: New Horizons & working on a Golden Deer NG+ in Fire Emblem: 3 Houses. I also intend to play Lost in Vivo's midnight mode soon.

I love horror, RPGs, VNs and turn based tactic games. 

My fave game of all is Silent Hill 2.

My favorite games would be Black Desert Online, Pokemon SW/SH, Avengers, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and BOTW.
Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :D

Report Reply

Reply by indigo

posted

im indigo, 15, south africa, nonbinary neptunic gaymer

i mostly play minecraft and i build in creative but i also like playing the sims and im trying to save up for a pc cuz i play on my laptop atm

Report Reply

Reply by Holly;grrr

posted

Yeah we do a little bit of Gayming 

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

im kenner, 14 years old, bi-sexual... i play on pc, ps2, xbox 360, wii, gamecube, ds, and gameboy advance! my favourite games are: gta iv, minecraft, crysis 2, gta san andreas, wii sports, super mario galaxy, super mario 64 ds, halo 3, roblox, cod: modern warfare 2, and cod: black ops. (yes ik i play a looooot of games)

Report Reply

Reply by elysium

posted

my names elysium and I've been playing video games since the beginning of time.

though nowadays i just roam through minecraft.

my favorite type of games are dating sims, and farming. usually in that order.

Report Reply

Reply by Funky Furret

posted

Heyo! I'm a bisexual gamer ready for new opportunities... and im kinda lonely online anyway... so, wanna play Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare?

Report Reply

Reply by T⛧by

posted

im toby!! im 16, almost 17, and trans ftm. i play overwatch 2, minecraft, pokemon, and stardew valley. i have more games like league and apex and probably a couple others but those 4 are the ones i play the most and am like semi ok at. i play on pc and switch :D

my discord is Matsl#2651 so add me there or message me on here if you want to play anything and yeah :P

Report Reply

Reply by Corpse

posted

I'm ace and use a small laptop, Switch, and various old Nintendo consoles including a GBA :]

My favorite games are The World Ends With You, Sonic Adventure 2, Bayonetta 2, and TMNT Shredder's Revenge!

Send me a friend request if you want a chill gamer friend.

Report Reply

Reply by GoodnightChapel

posted
updated

I'm a 21+ married bi and PC game mostly, but I also play on Switch and PS4. I also stream! I mainly play Genshin Impact but love RPGs, horror games, and cute things like Animal Crossing and Pokémon. feel free to add me!

Report Reply

Reply by xXElias_EthernetXx

posted

I'm Elias! I'm 24, nonbinary and bi.

I'm big into horror, RPGs, and retro games. My favorite game is Rule of Rose. I mostly play on my Steam Deck these days, but I also have a Switch, PS2, N64, and a bunch of miscellaneous handhelds. Feel free to add me! ^___^

Report Reply

Reply by mx.monarchy

posted

hihi i'm mixy :>

currently playing a lot of w101 and binding of isaac.

i also play osu mania sometimes, but i'm super rusty

Report Reply

Reply by Eremis

posted
updated

Hii   I'm Eremis

I'm a 17 year old trans girl and I love playing World of warcraft and Destiny 2 (I know loser) and other stuff that i just pick up here and there. msg me or add me and im down to talk and play if so ^w^

Report Reply

Reply by Lancis

posted

I'm lancis they/them.

I literally only play Hearthstone. That's it lmao

Report Reply

Reply by m4rshxll_x0

posted

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing goooddd~! 

Im Marshall, but you can call me Marsh. I'm a digital artist, graphic designer and Animator and i ADOREE video games. I'm a huge COD fan (and i have been for years.) I'm interested in meeting like-minded people.

• I'm 19 years old.
  • I use He/It pronouns 
  • I'm transmasc and Agender.
  • Im demiromantic, asexual, polyam and queerplatonic.
  • Im in a relationship with my wonderful boyfriend and my platonic partner. <3
  • I love music, particularly rock. 
  • Speaking of, I can also play the guitar~! :D
  • I love animals, I adore positivety in life and I hope I can put a smile on someones face every once in a while!

I dont really know much of myself, so I think i will end it here XD

Report Reply

Reply by WerewolfCuddles

posted

Hey. I'm bisexual, 26, and I mostly play on PC these days.

I definitely spend most of my time playing rhythm games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but I play other stuff too. Got obsessed with Cyberpunk 2077 for like two months lmao.

Report Reply

Reply by Dokkaebi

posted

Hi i'm lana!

I play on PC and Xbox (rarely)

I'm 15 and im looking for people that play overwatch and rainbow six siege!

Report Reply

Reply by Donald Trump

posted

These man lovers....

Why does LGBTQ need to be in every website nowdays??

Report Reply

Reply by Succubus.mp3 <3

posted

Hihihi guyz im Luci, im Pan and Genderfluid!

Ive played few games in my time but by far my favorite are: Gta (online and offline!), Minecraft, goat simultor anddd robloxx!! :D

Report Reply

Reply by ~𝚅𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚝~

posted

Hihi! 

I'm Vivianne but you can call me Vomit and/or Viv. I'm a bisexual demi-girl and I use she/they/he pronouns.

The games that I play/played are:

- Animal Crossing (New Horizons and Pocket Camp)

- Ningala

- The Whole Fnaf Franchise 

- Sonic Games 

- Genshin Impact

- Minecraft

Hope I can play with my fellow queer gamers sometime, bye-bye!

Report Reply

Reply by Artie

posted
updated

Howdy everyone!

I’m Artemis, 22, Scorpio, pre op trans girl and I use she/her pronouns

Games I play:

• Overwatch

• Dead By Daylight

• Evil Dead

• The Forest

• Apex Legends

• Borderlands

• Dying Light

• Elden Ring

• and more :)

Add me if you’d like to be friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by Sweets

posted
updated

hiii i'm Sweets / Francis and i'm a transmasc agender + demisexual polyamorous mess. I'm currently 25 and I use he/they pronouns!

i play soo many games, my favorite one rn that is also my hyperifxation is Overwatch! I play mostly on console (PS5).

I also play on Switch, PC, and emulations for other games!

I'm very into Nintendo games (Mario, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros., Pokemon, and Splatoon especially), Rune Factory / Story of Seasons / Harvest Moon, Super Monkey Ball, Sonic the Hedgehog, Danganronpa, Minecraft, and Saints Row! I also loove fighting games but am terrible at them LOL so i mostly stick to watching other people, especially at the pro level :] 

Add me / hmu if you want to play anything especially Overwatch, I love playing with others!!

Report Reply

Reply by Krazykarl910

posted

heyo, how ya'll doing? Karl here. Bi male 18, gonna be 19 this year in September. Steam name is krazykarl910 and I've been getting into The Forest more since I'm too poor to get Sons of the Forest and i my laptop i play on can't even meet the minimum requirements. one thing I wanna do is get a whole 8 player gang and just wreck havoc on the cannibals while having a survivable base of operations. I do have other multiplayer games too, but I'm limited to 50 gigs of storage left on my laptop (I have way to much shit on here lol) and since most of the time I have no one else to play games with during my free time after school, I stick with singleplayer games too much.

Report Reply

Reply by ghostiicarus

posted
updated

calx, gay, 19, transmasc gendefucky femme demiaroace gay boy.

im on ps3, ps4, wii u, 3ds and kinda sorta pc, though mine cant run new shiny games haha!

im planning on modding my 3ds and wii u soon so i can play way more games.

i mostly like jrpgs, rhythm games, horror games, visual novels, puzzle games and platformers! i also like any game that feels a little weird and niche.

my favorite game series are fatal frame and persona

Report Reply

Reply by EvilKitten

posted

Just go by EK, ace, 33, and im the USA. I play a few different games but current obsessions are dinkum, fall guys, and pokemon. Play on xbox, switch, and pc. Would like to find new people to game with.

Report Reply

Reply by LebronJames

posted

Yo, Im ready to game with some gay dudes 

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted

casey/13/bisexual

I play games sometimes. However I play Half-Life a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by lime360

posted

ok

15 (at the time of writing this) | asexual/aro | male | 🇺🇦

basically I play ganes on pc, Android and ps4

Report Reply