« Games Forum

LGBTQ+ Gamers ๐Ÿณ๏ธ‍๐ŸŒˆ

Hey guys ! Here you can talk about anything gamer/geek related, have conversations and make new friends !! ๐Ÿ‘พ

Report Topic

178 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by MagicalFishing

posted
updated

heya. I'm MagicalFishing, or Jay, whichever you prefer.ย 

non-binary demi/bisexual, they / themย ย (someone drew a line under it so that means its important)

19 almost, play a lot of JRPG, strategy, horror, and generally indie games.ย 

assorted all-time favorites:

- Chrono Trigger

- Celeste

- Deltarune

- FAITH: The Unholy Trinity

- Fallout: New Vegas

- Hello Charlotte

- Hylics

- Mother 3

- Omori

- OneShot

- Yume Nikki

I also make music...!

Report Reply

Reply by mjdxp

posted

hello, i'm a super gay trans woman who's 21 and likes playing old video games :3

Report Reply

Reply by CryPiggy

posted

Hey, I'm Allie/Vivian! I'm trans and bi. I game mostly on PC and Switch.ย  I'm really into Touhou, Final Fantasy XIV, OMORI, Yume Nikki, TF2 and more! I've been looking for new friends!

Report Reply

Reply by syndelle ๐Ÿ–ค

posted

hello!! i'm atlas or syndelle, whichever people prefer. super big gay nerd here, trans as well! I play WoW (both classic and retail), visual novels like danganronpa and doki doki here and there, and other story based games.

Report Reply

Reply by LazyLexy

posted

I'm Lexy, i mostly play on pc but i might pick up my switch or ps3 to play a few classics, in some cases even a wii u or 3ds.

i play rdr2, mk8 deluxe as well as minecraft and vrchat and way more other games i'm too lazy to list or i haven't had the time to play ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by Charlie

posted

Hello!

My two favorite genres are Survival Horror and Fighting games, and I also love cult classic games. I'm pretty much willing to try anything as long as it isn't a turn based RPG. I hope to be able to make my own games someday.

Report Reply

Reply by Tavcore

posted

I'm Tav !! i like games with vivid colors or style. usually platformers or RPGs. a couple favs that come to mind are tales of symphonia, OMORI, sonic adventure, jet set radio, nights into dreams, bayonetta, persona, i like melee as well :DDD Always interested in indie games so yall should def recommend some :)

Report Reply

Reply by Goldey The Hamster

posted

hi!! i'm goldey (or trash!!!) 16 year old enby (they/them), lesbian, and panromantic!!!1 (^o^)/

i LOVEEE wandersong, just shapes and beats, playtime with percy, cookie run: kingdom, mario: the music box, andy's apple farm,ย and dark escape 4d!!!! >w<

i like fnaf, garten of banbanh, doki doki literature club, poppy's playtime, detroit: become human, minecraft story mode, and class of '09!11!!1 XD

i'm currently trying to get into patapon!!1!11 X3

i also play gmod, recroom, and ponytown!!!11 i am trying to get back into playing minecraft as well.........

feel free to friend me and chat!1!! i may be abit nervous at first but i tend to open up after a bit!!! as long as you're nice we'll get along!!!!! (^w^) <3

Report Reply

Reply by zuoelu

posted

HI! i'm justin 18 and i'm gay as shit and i love games add me i'm open to friends !

Report Reply

Reply by Auggusst

posted

Hi there! New to this website and looking to make connections!

Auggusst | 25 | She/Her | Bisexual | EST | PC Gamer

I love playing:ย 

• World of Warcraft (casual content + RP, been playing since vanilla)
  • Overwatch (QuickPlay & Arcade, DPS & Support)
  • Minecraft
  • Sims

Would love to find some people around my age (or older) to play with sometimes in the evenings or on weekends! Add me <3

Report Reply

Reply by RobAre

posted

Aloja, pues bueno alch yo le tiro a todo y juego principalmente juegos tipo souls y รบltimamente he estado jugando mucho a la trilogรญa clรกsica de Devil May Cryย 

Report Reply

Hello, I'm Phoebe! I'm 26, graysexual gyneromantic demigirl (any pronouns are fine, but if it makes you more comfortable you can use my neopronouns: fae/faer). I'm from Michigan, USA.

Platforms I play on are Wii, Switch, and PC.

My main games are currently Mario Kart Wii, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, and Miitopia.

Other games I own and hope to play soon are Craftopia, Elden Ring, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, and River City Girls 2.

Some games I want to buy include Fae Farm and Fashion Dreamer. (=

Nice to meet you all.

Report Reply

Reply by Liam

posted

holaa, busco gente para jugar lol o stardew valley :3

Report Reply

Reply by watacack

posted
updated

hi yall! im ali, he/they, queer :3

i play a lot of honkai star rail, spiderman remastered, spiderman miles morales, valorant, for honor, r6s, stardew valley, project zomboid, honestly just a huge mix of games

i dont have a lot of time to play anymore mostly bc of my schoolwork and my lack of gayming friends </3

hope i can find someone to talk to or play with tho!! :D

Report Reply

Reply by kornflake

posted

holaaa, soy kornflake, tengo 19 aรฑos, soy bisexual; busco robloxianos.

Report Reply

Reply by โ˜† bambi !! โ˜†

posted

HIIIII im bambi im a bi + demi demigirl and i love games ! i love pokemon , kirby , fortnite , league of legends , mario games , minecraft - basically anything cute or that i can play w my friends >:3 if any other 18 + ppl wanna hang out n play stuff on the switch w me dont be afraid to add me <3333

Report Reply

im Kai im demiboy and trans. and i love a lot of nintendo games my first console i has was a wii y remember that i make a lot of miis of my friends that they almost my big brother friends and i always remember playing kirby and smash. i love kirby and pokemon games they are the best when i have my ds i remember that i play the first game of pokemon iven play: pokemon diamond i was soo happy. i always admired the guys when i was 7 years old i always said i want to be a guy i want to be a guy i repeated i always blessed to be a guy i always dreaming to be one because the influenced of my brother friends that are a family for me. i love rpg and rythm games because now im a cool GUY player =D

Report Reply

Reply by hiroo

posted
updated

Hallo, I'm Hiro. A 15 y.o omnisexual transboy from Spain. Since months i have a big obsession with touhou project lol. I played ALMOST all games and my favourite it's the eight game. I also like a lot indie rpg horror games and maybe my favourite game it's mad father!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ally

posted

ally 57 femaleย 

SOOOOOOO I have this friend named jojobobowazdeletd12 she rlly like lgbtq+ gaem

Report Reply

Reply by Jojo

posted

Hi im Jojo 35

i have this friends named EART0ALLY and love love playing LGBTQ+ hangout on roblox everyday!

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor ํƒœ์ˆ˜

posted

29 year old cis gay male here

I love Pokemon (Unite, all the console games), RuneScape, Stardew, pretty much any Switch games + RuneScape!!

hit me up! looking for frens around my age :) I don't care about anything else!

Report Reply

Reply by TheNerdyNiko

posted

Hey yall, My name's Niko!! I'm 14 (almost 15 lmao) and im genderfaun and on the aroace spectrum!!
I play games on my switch and laptop (and sometimes phone too) and i've been addicted to sonic games since i was a kid!! (and recently, devil may cry...i love this series soso much already)

Report Reply

Reply by nyctibiidae

posted

Heyyy!!! I'm a lesbian & I have a PC, Switch, & an Xbox :) My PC is comically overpowered though, so that's what I tend to use. I'm Ukrainian, but I haven't lived there in ages.ย 

I play a lot of BG3, The Witcher 3, Stardew Valley, and a bunch of other cozy games. I'm trying to get into RDR2 as well, but suck so far.ย ย 

Report Reply

Reply by bourgerworld14

posted

hi i am straight i like gta 4 because the sstory

Report Reply

Reply by Shaymin

posted
updated

Hello!!!! I'm Mimi or Shaymin, I'm 21 and from Spain, I go by any pronouns and I don't use any gender label, or at least not for now. I'm also polyamorous, aceflux and biromantic.

I've been into videogames since I was around 8 years old and my fave franchises are pokemon and zelda, even though I'm mainly into rhythm games. Feel free to send me friend requests <3

Report Reply

Reply by Natsfroh

posted

Heyo. Natsfroh, non-binary who mostly plays older titles. I beat the original Oregon Trail without anyone in my party dying.ย 
I'm quite bad at explaining my interests.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_silas_xX

posted

Helloo,

Im Silas, 18, FTM, from Australia. I mostly play rpgs like Mass Effect, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines and Baldurs gate 3, Hack n Slash games like Kingdom Hearts and DMC or horror games like resident Evil or Silent hill.

For me characters and story is a huge part of why I enjoy games and I mainly gravitate towards single-player games althought I do occassionally play IdentityVย 

Report Reply

Reply by Mzzzle!!!!

posted

Uhh hi
Im nonbinary( they/them>>any )ย lesbian and i just want to find someone who likes pjsekai and/or bandori

Report Reply

Reply by Marz Dedman

posted

Hii!! I'm Michael and I play a bunch of Sonic and Animal Crossing. Minecraft is really good too imo

Report Reply

Reply by caim

posted

caim, 22 he/him. dredge, inscryption, cultist simulator, the nier series, baldur's gate 3. probably others. i like horror a lot, but i don't mind other games. nice to meet you all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Report Reply

Reply by reah!!

posted

haiiii i'm reagan / marsh, i'm 15 and im a demi queer trans guy ^_^

i mostly like fnaf, scribblenauts, edith finch, and indie horror, but i'm willing to play anything really!!!! i'd love to make friends w some of u :3

Report Reply

Reply by LibbyBibby

posted

I'm Libby! I'm Trans/Pan!

I like games like:

Doom/Doom 2

Minecraft

System Shock

Fnaf

Half Life/Half Life 2

Quake/Quake 2

Luigi's Mansion (all games)

Mario Sunshine

Wind Waker

Report Reply

Reply by ClownyDEV

posted

I'm Alex i'm 17 years old and Gay

I like Retro Games and Indies Like:

-Super mario 64

- Banjo Kazooie

- Terraria

-Core keeper

- Stardew valley

- Kingdom hearts :3 and more

I play from PC so idk pipipi

Report Reply

Reply by Dan :3

posted
updated

he/him

omg, im new here, so-ย 

im Dan, (14 y/o)

i like yandere simulator, minecraft, ddlc, and cuphead

i want to make friends, since i have trouble makeing them irl :ยด3

im gay tho XD

Report Reply

Reply by Alex the bat

posted
updated

Genderfluid, asexual

Not a big gamer but I play Witcher 3, Minecraft, Sims 3 and Assasin

Report Reply

Reply by Shouta

posted

Hey I'm Shouta, 23, Gay transmasc demiboy. I really like playing Nintendo games, Genshin Impact, and Project SEKAI

Report Reply

Reply by tactlessAcosmist

posted

18, he/they+neos, and I've been on a runescape binge between playing roblox and Krunker

Report Reply

Reply by tisteatime

posted

i play world of warcraft in excessive quantities and am ace/bi/trans

Report Reply

Reply by firewalk

posted

hey there, i'm ren. i'm 19, irish and i use they/them pronouns. just looking for people to play online with.

i'm on ps5. i play minecraft, gta, red dead, rogue company, dbd, r6? etc. i have to admit, i'm very bad at fps but i can provide some entertainment.

i also play single players like life is strange, uncharted, the sims, detroit: become human, the last of us, etc.

hit me up if you wanna play sometime, we can trade psn :)

Report Reply

Reply by leah

posted

im 23 and play mostly on PC but been playing a lot of Battlebit Remastered. i do play vrchat and some other games

Report Reply

Reply by Illford

posted

I play stuff from when i was younger, Wii/3DS/DS/GBA stuff and anything i find interesting on steam. Been playing Payday a lot with friends, i like music too if that means anythingย 

Report Reply

Reply by madeleine

posted

Reply by 0x0_killerCrow_0x0

posted

Howdy Howdy, I go by Crow, 22, they/he

My favorite game franchises and fixations are:

-Sonic franchise

-Stardew Valley

-Pokemon Franchise

-Halo franchise

-Animal Crossing

-Sims

-Fatal Frame

-FNAF

Recently I've really gotten into Genshin Impact, Shining Nikki (been a huge fan since Nikkiup2U, followed that franchise since it's first launch), Mario games, mobile games, NUCarnival

Other games I've enjoyed and played are Pokemon Unite, gears of war, corpse party, FNAF, Skyrim, GTA, Bleach Brave Souls, Final Fantasy Franchise, small horror games, mobile games on and off, Life is Strange, stuff like that

Report Reply

Reply by ANGELGUTz

posted

hi! if you like playing fortnite, please add me.

I play on pc.

ZUMIEzGIRL

Report Reply

Reply by G0thique

posted

I'm Rebel! 24, he/him, and currently playing on PC (NA) Guild Wars 2! I'd love someone to play with. I mostly like doing map completion and story quests, I'm not good at PVP and stuff. Haven't tried raids, WvW or fractals yet!

Report Reply

Reply by Azeryth

posted

Heya, looking for more friends to play games with on Steam.

Currently into Fallout 76 and Dave the Diver but I've played ESO, FFXIV, Phasmophobia, Midnight Ghost Hunt etc. for multiplayer stuff.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Jesxi Queen Bish

posted

hiii :) I like to play a lot of different games. you can find me on xbox or steam. I play MtG:A, Halo, Need for Speed, Forza, various sports games (I'm weird lmfao), Civ, GTFO, and a few other games. Ask and we'll play. Just add me if you like to play games and stuff :)ย 

Report Reply

Reply by DeliaSymbols

posted

Hi, I'm Delia (she/her). I'm a bisexual trans girl.

My favorite games are Jet Set Radio, Mega Man, and Sonic.

Report Reply

hiya!!! I'm Link (18), and I mostly use my Switch (tho i dont have online </3), and I love Stardew Valley, Minecraft, FNAF, and games like that!! My current hyperfixation is Resident Evil ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Chandler Giovanna ๐Ÿ’‹

posted
updated

Hi! I'm Danny/Dale and I'm a genderfluid non-binary asexual and my pronouns are he/she/they, tho I prefer they/them.ย 

I really love to play GTA: Vice City, Spyro, Crash and Ratchet & Clank! Now a days I only play games on my Nintedno Switch Lite and PSP.ย 

Report Reply