« Games Forum

LGBTQ+ Gamers ๐Ÿณ๏ธ‍๐ŸŒˆ

Hey guys ! Here you can talk about anything gamer/geek related, have conversations and make new friends !! ๐Ÿ‘พ

Report Topic

178 Replies

Sort Replies:

Iโ€™m Mark ! Iโ€™m 27 and from Canada, I play on PS4 and Switch.ย 

Most of the games I play are GTA Online, Cyberpunk 2077, Assasins Creed, Animal Crossing, Skyrim, Fallout, Zelda, Pokemon, and the list goes on really add me if you wanna make a new gaymer friend !!

Report Reply

Reply by LordShamrock

posted

I am on almost everythingย ย 

PS4, Stadia, Switch, PC,ย 

Been doing a lot on GTA Online ps4.ย  My Psn is LordShamrock

Report Reply

Reply by Reo

posted

Hello~ 29/Lesbian/USA

I play lots of games. Big fan of Tactics (Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, Record of Agarest War). Also like RPGs, I own too many copies of Skyrim. I play Final Fantasy XIV (Still pretty low level) and Fighting games.ย 

Minecraft!

I play games on Switch and PS4.. PC too but my computer died on me so...

I would love new gamer friends. :D

Report Reply

Reply by Rin Cinders

posted
updated

Hey, I'm Rin (or Kellin)! 26, panro ace, transmasc. I'm in MA.

I play games on the N64, GBC, GBA, DS/3DS, Switch, PS2, PS4 and PC. :)

I'm currently playing Persona 5: Royal, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII Remake (just beat VII), Animal Crossing: New Horizons & working on a Golden Deer NG+ in Fire Emblem: 3 Houses. I also intend to play Lost in Vivo's midnight mode soon.

I love horror, RPGs, VNs and turn based tactic games.ย 

My fave game of all is Silent Hill 2.

Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :D

Report Reply

Reply by Ayame♥

posted

Ello! I'm Aya, pan, I'm from Minnesota, but recently moved to Wisconsin.
Currently I am playing a lot of Stardew Valley, Monster Hunter World, Animal Crossing, and Dead by Daylight.

My favorite games would be Final Fantasy (III, IV, VII, VIII, XIII, and XIV) Stardew Valley, TERA, Parasite Eve, Silent Hill, Minecraft, Resident Evil (1-3), Spyro, Tekken, Street Fighter, and Overwatch.

Report Reply

Reply by Guyokai

posted

Hi, I'm Jordan (Guyokai) ! Iโ€™m 30 and from the USA.
My main consoles are Switch and PS5.

I play Black Desert Online, Pokemon SW/SH, Avengers, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and BOTW.

Feel free to add me!

Report Reply

Reply by PatchMixolydic

posted

Hi! I'm a 20 year old sex-averse asexual trans lesbian. I'm not really much of a gamer, but I play Touhou. Strange how things work out. Feel free to reach out to me!

Report Reply

Reply by awepossum

posted

hi, I'm possum! 28, bi ace, usa

I like playing rpgs, action adventures, and chill games~
some of my favorites are chrono trigger, dragon age, zelda, stardew valley, and minecraft
I mostly play games by myself but I'd love to try playing multiplayer sometime! I prefer cooperative stuff over competitive stuff
I'm also always up for talking about games~

Report Reply

Reply by alexis

posted

Hey, I'm Alexis, 16, I'm a transgender bisexual girl (she/her) that really likes Nintendo!

I have all 3 major consoles (specifically PS4, XbOne, and Switch) plus a few others, but my main system is definitely the Switch.ย 

Add me wherever!
Switch: SW-5779-2652-3103 (fav switch game: splatoon 2)
3DS: 3970-0079-1296 (fav 3DS game: tomodachi life)
Steam: octoturt (fav PC game: portal 2)
PSN: octoturt (fav PS game: spider-man PS4)
XBL: LampCo (fav Xbox game: civilization: revolution)

Report Reply

Reply by .๐š‹.๐šŽ.๐šŒ.๐š”.

posted

Hey y'all, I'm Beck :3 I'm a 29 yr old Bi Genderfluid (Andro-Femme presenting) Non-Binary individual from CT. Pronouns are she/they :3

I am pretty much on Switch and PS4 as those are the only ones I have right now lol. I just got SSB Ultimate and am powering through that, but I am a dedicated Animal Crossing fan and dabble in 3 Houses and Stardew Valley.

My PSN is BillieCipher and I play Red Dead Redemption 2 Online, Kingdom Hearts, Monster Hunter World, and well anything else that is fun. I think the only games I'm trash at are FPS.

Friend code is available if asked for :3

Report Reply

Reply by Oscar

posted

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ My name is Grayson, I'm a 32 year old bi transguy.

I mostly play on Switch, PS4 and Raspberry Pi (Retropie). I also have an Xbox and PC (but don't use them much for gaming lately), and every now and then I'll bust out the old Gameboy Color for some of that sweet sweet Pokemon Yellow action.

I enjoy RPG, RTS and FPS, as well as old school platformers. Also Animal Crossing ofc lol

My favorite game of all time is Kingdom Hearts, and I'm currently playing Yakuza Kiwami.

If you have any recs for obscure retro games I can throw on my Raspberry Pi, I'd love to hear them!

Report Reply

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well! To introduce myself, I am 26 a female from the U.S. I play all sorts of pc games and some retro games. I enjoy socializing while gaming a lot. always down for a new friend. my go to games are mostly shooters but i do play a lot of Virtual Reality games as well!ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Max.

posted

Hey, I'm max. I'm 14 and I'm a bisexual FTM who likes minecraft, sims 2 for the ds, and sallyface.

Report Reply

Reply by xX_toto_Xx

posted

I'm Toto! 24, queer (they/them)ย 

I play on PC and like indie and strategy games. Favorite games atm is "My time at portia", "Valheim" and "banished". Let me know if there is anyone who wanna maybe start a Valheim server together ^^ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Mothra

posted

Hi all! I'm 24, bi, ftm, from the usa. I mostly play PC but also have switch and ps4. Message me for usernames/friend codes!ย 

I plat a lot of overwatch on PC and I'm trying to get back into animal crossing. My favorite games right now are stardew valley (especially with some expansion mods), disco elysium, and civ 6. I also like monster prom/camp a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by Nicki

posted

Sup, I'm Nicki. I'm 15 years old and I'm a bisexual transgender woman. I play alot of GTA,ย  battlefield, and I've been recently getting more into resident evil. I also play fortnite, minecraft (occasionally), and Sims 4.

Report Reply

Reply by Nex

posted

Heyoo, Im nex from louisiana. I mostly play ps4 and am bisexual as well as genderfluid. My pronouns are she/him.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by evol

posted

hi i'm evol. i'm 26 (mew/rawr), and i just say i'm queer basically but i'm a nonbinary man who is bi-aspec and polyam.
i play games sometimes, mostly on pc. my fave game is sally face!! i don't ever shut up about it. haha :D
if u ask i can add u on steam, origin, or the epic game store. (i think that has friends? no idea. but yeah steam.)

also i just wanted to come here and recommend a lgbt youtuber who plays horror games his name is MrKravin and he's openly gay :)

Report Reply

Reply by rawrXDboi

posted

Helloooo Iโ€™m Clover/ Roo! Iโ€™m 18, and I play on ps4 :3 I usually play DBD, Sims, GTA, Fallguys, or Minecrafttttt! Iโ€™m a pansexual, trans, Demi boi lolll

Report Reply

Reply by Jenga โ˜…ใƒŸ

posted

hello everyone!! I'm oliver, 19 year old pan and trans/nonbinary person who is absolutely addicted to project diva

also a really big fan of touhou project, cookie run, left 4 dead 2, NiGHTS into dreams, IMVU, fusionfall, and more! if you're into these things too feel free to message or friend request! :]

Report Reply

Reply by moopuries

posted
updated

hiii my names mayven but call me moo online. 14 (december 8 2006) transgender agender with they/it pronouns! i'm from australia, lived there my whole life. i love music and drawing, and also video games

my favs would have to be terraria, minecraft, LOE, fnaf, pokemon, ponytown, hello neighbour, batim, roblox and human fall flat to name a few well known ones. my xbox is Moo7444, steam is moo_8216 and everywhere else my username is moopuries!

Report Reply

Reply by โ˜† ETHAN โ˜†

posted

i'm ethan and im 14! i'm bi and a genderqueer trans dude.

i've been obsessed with FNaF for about 5 years and am super pumped for the new game. i absolutely adore horror games and would love recommendations. i also play minecraft, sims 4 and occasionally genshin and skyrim.

i suck at all games listed above but i have a lot of fun being an idiot ;)

Report Reply

Reply by hyakutifik

posted

hii im 20 aroace (he/they/she) i love nintendo games like mario kart, super mario galaxy i also play roblox, apex, vrchat, fornite, left 4 dead 2ย 

Report Reply

Reply by โ›ง.TROY B.โ›ง

posted

Hey there. Troy, nonbinary - masc presenting (currently)

Final Fantasy XIV and Competitive self improvement in shooters and fighting games are two of my many passions, but I play most things from RPGs to Simulators. Hell, I'll play some Madden with a homie if the mood strikes me.

Report Reply

Reply by Lainey

posted

Hi, I'm Lainey, transgender woman and lesbian.ย 

I use Xbox and PC.

Steam: LaineyLovesFoxes
Xbox Live: Foxlass

Report Reply

Reply by Bee ๐Ÿ

posted

hi folks. i'm bee, bi dude.ย  i play on switch and xbox mostly.

gt: boompai
fc: SW-1299-6949-9278

been getting into forza 5 and ufc 4 lately.

Report Reply

Reply by Qing Khromeโœจ

posted

Iโ€™m Khrome! 28 and I love FPS, horror and deep emotional games like SpiritFarer. I stream sometimes and I play unprofessionally all the time. My pronouns are they/them and I love all across the spectrum. ๐Ÿ’œ

Report Reply

Reply by PRINCE

posted

I'm Prince !!! 21, trans male and bi and in the UK (although I'm Polish/Norwegian) :3

I love nintendo - Animal crossing, Mario & Luigi superstar saga... you know how it is - happy and colourful games are my bread and butter!!!! I also really like stardew valley, undertale/deltarune, burnout paradise, zelda, half-life, portal.. you get the idea ^_^

I also enjoy TTRPGs but I only have played dnd so far ;;

Report Reply

Reply by Elliejojo

posted

Ellie here! 22 MtF trans folk somewhere in Rural 'No-where' West Coast!

Steam backed since 2011, played on Java Minecraft before then.

Big fan of Boomer Shooters, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and HUUUGGGEEE fan of Killing Floor 1 (even got me own server!) Lovely to meet you all! <3

Report Reply

Reply by bongo

posted

Hey guys, how are your collective days going?

Report Reply

Reply by Kyoryu

posted

Lazy Sunday, trying to get motivated to finish Metroid Dread on Hard mode but it's ultimately leading me to become more creative with profanity.

Report Reply

Reply by Achilles

posted
updated

Iโ€™m Achilles (doll/dolls) - Iโ€™m an aroace genderfluid idiot somewhere in the U.S. :)

I canโ€™t go a paragraph without emoticons help :o

Preferred genres are horror, mystery, puzzle :)
Iโ€™m ftp and a mobile/pc gamer so itโ€™s hard for me to find cool games that I like (YTTD was a godsend) :( if you have any recommendations please hmu

I sometimes have a hard time understanding the tone of messages, please be patient and use tone indicators if needed ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Britt

posted

I'm Seth 29 year old asexual genderqueer trans masc (he/him/they/them) living in middle of no where Texas.ย 

I play on the nintendo switch and xbox one.ย 

I like playing Skyrim, ACNH, Zelda orcarina of time, pokemon, Mario party and mario kart.ย 

Report Reply

Hey Iโ€™m Larsย 

I own a switch love playing fortnite,Zelda,Pokรฉmon,classic games on the Nintendo switch like megaman and donkey Kong.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Eddy R.

posted

Hey, I'm Eddy!ย 

I usually stick with Nintendo games. Any of them really, but the Mother/Earthbound series is probably my all time favorite. Let's chat about any kind of game really. I love hearing other peeps talk about their favorite games.

Report Reply

Reply by Zae

posted

Hello everyone! Names Zack/Zae I'm 29 FTM, pansexual. I'm from Puerto Rico but I live in Texas. I'm mostly into RPG games but I do also like other genres of games. For most of my free time I'm most likely gaming or drawing. I'd also love to make other gamer friends! Add me if you'd like :)

Some Switch games I own: Mario Party Superstars, LoZ BOTW, Animal Crossing NH, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Fire Emblem Three Houses, and Pokรฉmon Shield to name a few.

PS4: Final Fantasy XIV, 7 Remake, XV, X & X-2, XII Zodiac Age, NieR Automata, Persona 5/Royal, Dead By Daylight, Minecraft, Don't Starve Together, Trails of Cold Steel 1-4, Genshin Impact, Stardew Valley, GTA V (which I haven't played in months), and a bunch more!

Report Reply

Reply by Sloppobottomus

posted

Hey y'all! Luis here, 24 y/o gay cis gender latino male from Florida.

Primarily play on PC but I'm also on PS4 and Switch.
Mainly play league, anything on xbox game pass, and/or steam games on PC.
Mainly play Cold War Zombies, Warzone, Overwatch, or minecraft on PS4.
Animal Crossing and Smash on Switch.
Message me, I'd love new friends!

Report Reply

Reply by RaT

posted

please add me! 26, they/them, agender queer person. i looooove kingdom hearts and ffvii, viii, xv. also love sims and stardew, i usually play laidback games bc i want to relax:)

Report Reply

Reply by lawyerlarge

posted

Hi Iโ€™m Willow, i usually play TF2 and (in my humble opinion) pretty good at it. Iโ€™m 16 so nothing creepy. Msg me so i can exchange my gamertag w/ you.

Report Reply

Reply by Esther

posted

Hello! Iโ€™m Esther, or potato has my friends call me, 29/lesbian/USA/Xboxย 

I play quite a mix of games. Back 4 blood, halo infinite, fallout 76, doom eternal, battlefield2042(even though I wish Xbox would give me a refund). Did use to play a lot of call of duty Cold War. Gotta love nuketown 24/7 :D other games I play at times are Skyrim, cyberpunk, fallout 3&new Vegas.

Iโ€™m hoping to met other fellow Xbox players since these days I play solo a majority of the time(99.9%) ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Jake

posted

Hiya,ย 

Jake here. Bi and live in Minnesota. I love ALL video game systems and am getting into video console/game repair and modification. Nice to meecha.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by vulpinezone

posted
updated

Hello :]

I'm Vulp, I'm agender omni (and polyam). Fav games are probably anything to do with horror, or Purrfect Apawcalypse! [At the same time I also love tower defense games,,,]

Report Reply

Reply by nonbinaryopossum

posted

Howdy! I'm Casey. I'm a 26 year old nonbinary ace.

I mostly play games on PC, but I do have a switch as well! My favorite games are Stardew Valley, The Sims, the older GTA games (III, VC, SA, etc), the Sonic games up until around 2005, Parasite Eve, and Undertale. I dabble in a lot of other genres, but these are what come to mind when I think of my favorites.

Report Reply

Reply by 227

posted

hiย  im charlie uhh gay trans guy 15 i like hl2 metal gear system shock runescape dungeon seige etc

Report Reply

Reply by Kursten

posted

Hey! I'm Kursten! I'm 18, and I play mostly on the xbox! My gt is chaosNsivell

I play minecraft, UFC4, Modern Warfare, Warzone, and Cold War. I also play Sims from time to time.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by โœฎMAEโœฎ

posted

ayo !! I'm CD, trans agender gay, I love most games but my favs are stardew valley, Half-Life, MGS, and minecraft !!!

Report Reply

Reply by Amsterdam the Okay

posted

Woah that topic is hella gay.

Report Reply

Reply by veronica

posted

im veronica f/22/lesbian cs1.6 all day every day add4add

Report Reply

Reply by Green: the Sin-Eaters

posted
updated

Green, 16 NB/genderweird

Fighting games, esp. King of Fighters (2002UM, XIII, XV), BlazBlue, Guilty Gear (ACR feels best for me but Xrd is probably better, lol. I don't care about Strive), Third Strike, Vampire Savior, actually even more than that. there are too many good fighting games!

Shadow of the Colossus is still probably my favorite game, definitely favorite single-player. It's gorgeous. Please play it. The PS2 experience is the best I think. Something about the original graphics, at the cusp of realism but still indebted to stylism -and- the format of older televisions just works for me so well (that is, if you don't care that the DS2 is kind of awful...)ย 

Zelda is really good.

list of games I am going to play, someday: Killer7, Drakengard, Final Fantasy IX, Playstation Lain

I play on PC by the way

Report Reply

Reply by Isa

posted

Hii! I'm Isa, and I'm asexual and kinda questioning my gender/sexuality- I like to play Roblox and stuff. I'd like to make friends with y'all! :Dย 

Report Reply