« Games Forum

LGBTQ+ Gamers 🏳️‍🌈

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

I’m Mark ! I’m 27 and from Canada, I play on PS4 and Switch.Β 

Most of the games I play are GTA Online, Cyberpunk 2077, Assasins Creed, Animal Crossing, Skyrim, Fallout, Zelda, Pokemon, and the list goes on really πŸ₯°πŸ₯° add me if you wanna make a new gaymer friend !! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Report Reply

Reply by WearyWendigo

posted

19, Agender, Bi, California.

Play on my laptop, mostly. Just got a new PC rig but don't have the space to set it up atm, although I will in probably less than a month (hopefully). Also just bought a PS2 from Goodwill to relive my childhood memories, which is great cause I still have around a hundred games for it.

I play TF2, Fallout: New Vegas, Oblivion, DUSK, Undertale, Nuclear Throne, and Hotline Miami. A big fan of any Old-School shooters and RPGs like DOOM or Unreal Tournament. Can enjoy anything obscure or from 1994-2004.

Report Reply

Reply by LordShamrock

posted

I am on almost everythingΒ Β 

PS4, Stadia, Switch, PC,Β 

Been doing a lot on GTA Online ps4.Β  My Psn is LordShamrock

Report Reply

Reply by Reo

posted

Hello~ 29/Lesbian/USA

I play lots of games. Big fan of Tactics (Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, Record of Agarest War). Also like RPGs, I own too many copies of Skyrim. I play Final Fantasy XIV (Still pretty low level) and Fighting games.Β 

Minecraft!

I play games on Switch and PS4.. PC too but my computer died on me so...

I would love new gamer friends.

Report Reply

Reply by Kellin Cykes

posted
updated

Hey, I'm Rin (or Kellin)! 26, panro ace, transmasc. I'm in MA.

I play games on the N64, GBC, GBA, DS/3DS, Switch, PS2, PS4 and PC.

I'm currently playing Persona 5: Royal, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII Remake (just beat VII), Animal Crossing: New Horizons & working on a Golden Deer NG+ in Fire Emblem: 3 Houses. I also intend to play Lost in Vivo's midnight mode soon.

I love horror, RPGs, VNs and turn based tactic games.Β 

My fave game of all is Silent Hill 2.

Please feel free to add me if you'd like.

Report Reply

Reply by Ayame♥

posted

Ello! I'm Aya, pan, I'm from Minnesota, but recently moved to Wisconsin.
Currently I am playing a lot of Stardew Valley, Monster Hunter World, Animal Crossing, and Dead by Daylight.

My favorite games would be Final Fantasy (III, IV, VII, VIII, XIII, and XIV) Stardew Valley, TERA, Parasite Eve, Silent Hill, Minecraft, Resident Evil (1-3), Spyro, Tekken, Street Fighter, and Overwatch.

Report Reply

Reply by Guyokai

posted

Hi, I'm Jordan (Guyokai) ! I’m 30 and from the USA.
My main consoles are Switch and PS5.

I play Black Desert Online, Pokemon SW/SH, Avengers, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and BOTW.

Feel free to add me!

Report Reply

Reply by PatchMixolydic

posted

Hi! I'm a 20 year old sex-averse asexual trans lesbian. I'm not really much of a gamer, but I play Touhou. Strange how things work out. Feel free to reach out to me!

Report Reply

Reply by awepossum

posted

hi, I'm possum! 28, bi ace, usa

I like playing rpgs, action adventures, and chill games~
some of my favorites are chrono trigger, dragon age, zelda, stardew valley, and minecraft
I mostly play games by myself but I'd love to try playing multiplayer sometime! I prefer cooperative stuff over competitive stuff
I'm also always up for talking about games~

Report Reply

Reply by alexis

posted

Hey, I'm Alexis, 16, I'm a transgender bisexual girl (she/her) that really likes Nintendo!

I have all 3 major consoles (specifically PS4, XbOne, and Switch) plus a few others, but my main system is definitely the Switch.Β 

Add me wherever!
Switch: SW-5779-2652-3103 (fav switch game: splatoon 2)
3DS: 3970-0079-1296 (fav 3DS game: tomodachi life)
Steam: octoturt (fav PC game: portal 2)
PSN: octoturt (fav PS game: spider-man PS4)
XBL: LampCo (fav Xbox game: civilization: revolution)

Report Reply

Reply by .πš‹.𝚎.𝚌.πš”.

posted

Hey y'all, I'm Beck :3 I'm a 29 yr old Bi Genderfluid (Andro-Femme presenting) Non-Binary individual from CT. Pronouns are she/they :3

I am pretty much on Switch and PS4 as those are the only ones I have right now lol. I just got SSB Ultimate and am powering through that, but I am a dedicated Animal Crossing fan and dabble in 3 Houses and Stardew Valley.

My PSN is BillieCipher and I play Red Dead Redemption 2 Online, Kingdom Hearts, Monster Hunter World, and well anything else that is fun. I think the only games I'm trash at are FPS.

Friend code is available if asked for :3

Report Reply

Reply by Grayson

posted

Hi all πŸ‘‹ My name is Grayson, I'm a 32 year old bi transguy.

I mostly play on Switch, PS4 and Raspberry Pi (Retropie). I also have an Xbox and PC (but don't use them much for gaming lately), and every now and then I'll bust out the old Gameboy Color for some of that sweet sweet Pokemon Yellow action.

I enjoy RPG, RTS and FPS, as well as old school platformers. Also Animal Crossing ofc lol

My favorite game of all time is Kingdom Hearts, and I'm currently playing Yakuza Kiwami.

If you have any recs for obscure retro games I can throw on my Raspberry Pi, I'd love to hear them!

Report Reply

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well! To introduce myself, I am 26 a female from the U.S. I play all sorts of pc games and some retro games. I enjoy socializing while gaming a lot. always down for a new friend. my go to games are mostly shooters but i do play a lot of Virtual Reality games as well!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Rayne

posted
updated

I'm Rayne 28 ^^ MtF Trans Lesbian

I play mostly on PC lately, but I do game on ps4 and switch as well! Currently playing ffXIV and my friend gifted me a WoW sub for a month soooo I owe them that xD feel free to add me, always up to chat games and such! πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€

Report Reply

Reply by Max.

posted

Hey, I'm max. I'm 14 and I'm a bisexual FTM who likes minecraft, sims 2 for the ds, and sallyface.

Report Reply

Reply by xX_toto_Xx

posted

I'm Toto! 24, queer (they/them)Β 

I play on PC and like indie and strategy games. Favorite games atm is "My time at portia", "Valheim" and "banished". Let me know if there is anyone who wanna maybe start a Valheim server together ^^Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Mothra

posted

Hi all! I'm 24, bi, ftm, from the usa. I mostly play PC but also have switch and ps4. Message me for usernames/friend codes!Β 

I plat a lot of overwatch on PC and I'm trying to get back into animal crossing. My favorite games right now are stardew valley (especially with some expansion mods), disco elysium, and civ 6. I also like monster prom/camp a lot.

Report Reply