Topic: New members please introduce yourself here! Thanks for joining!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted

Welcome to the group!

Report Reply

Reply by VANDAL

posted

hey! my name is ash

i have always been into paranormal stuff, i have a liking to documentaries and conspiracy videos.
i am hoping to make some friends here :)

Report Reply

posted

Sounds awesome Ash! Welcome aboard and feel free to share any stories or links. 

Report Reply

Reply by YaK ★

posted

Jajaja, que bueno, conmigo ya somos 800 miembros, felicidades

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Yago, even though I can't understand what you're saying!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Addy ♡

posted

Hey!! I'm Addy and I joined bc paranormal stuff urban legends aliens and haunted places have always intrigued me and learning and talking about them is always fun and interesting.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Addy!

Report Reply

Reply by Suburban Guy

posted

I'm down to research paranormal phenomena or anything related to that. I'm alwys fascinated with the spirit world and different entities, and ghost hunting.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome aboard!

Report Reply

Reply by Destiny dawn

posted

Hello...I'm destiny, I joined because I do like a good scare and have had a few paranormal experiences in my life.

Report Reply

posted

Cool Destiny. Feel free to post about your experiences

Report Reply

Reply by Quinn LaRusso

posted

Hai! I’m Quinn, and I find the paranormal fascinating. I’ve had a few experiences here and there, but nothing really huge or too jarring

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Quinn!

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted

Hi my name is Monica. I joined because I have had experience and very interested in the paranormal.

Report Reply

Reply by Patty Gonzalez

posted

Hello my online name is DollFace.  I have been a fan of the paranormal since I can remember.  I have had some things that have happened that I can not explain. I am 39 now have been on paranormal adventures and have grown to understand my empath side. Thank you for having me. 

Report Reply

posted

Reply by CyrusIzzDeadXP

posted

hello! my names Juniper! my pronouns are he/xey/it and i’m a minor. i’ve always been interested in the paranormal! i hope you all have a nice day :))

Report Reply

posted

Reply by 💕💕.-.Texxasgurl96.-.💕💕

posted

hello my name is yessie , i like the paranormal world. just here for the rideeeeeeeeeee :)

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Yessie!

Report Reply

Reply by AlyssaIsBlue2

posted

I'm Alyssa and I have experience some small paranormal nothing too big but I've been interested ever since. Nice to meet you guys☺

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Alyssa!

Report Reply

Reply by Nikita

posted

Hey! I'm Nikita. I'm not really sure when my interest in the paranormal started - I'll admit it makes me a bit paranoid, but it's still interesting to me nonetheless.

I live right next to a necropolis (as of writing this at least) and while I don't have many paranormal experiences to share from it, you can get some really nice flowers here.

We used to say that my step-grandma's ghost would open doors and mess around with the thermostat - when my stepfather passed he joined her, closing doors and reversing whatever the thermostat was doing.

One time after my grandfather passed I was in need of a cassette case, and we just happened to find one (it was kinda beat up but was what I needed) smack dab in his living room.

Not sure if divinations (card reading) count as paranormal but I've had some really startling readings come true, so I'm not as skeptical on that.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Nikita and thank you for sharing!

Report Reply

Reply by ✨Allie✨

posted
updated

Hi I’m Allie also go by Chase though. I love all things paranormal and spooky.

I’m pretty sure my house is haunted. We’ve had several occurrences. Voices waking me and my family up, moving shadows, my dad was woken up once by someone moving him but no one was around, my cousin was chased out of my house cause they didn’t like her, another cousin sensed a presence, things turning on without us seeing who or what did it, etc. I don’t think whatever/whoever it is is bad though. They’re just mischievous.

I’m also an empath and most of the females in my family have had strong links to the paranormal you could say. My great grandma could see ghosts, my mom and aunt shared dreams, and I’ve had on multiple occasions dreams of family members getting hurt and feelings that somethings wrong with them only for it to be true. 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Allie! Thanks for sharing.

Report Reply

Reply by Lex <3

posted

Hi! I'm Lex and I also go by Twyla. I love the paranormal and extraordinary. I've had experiences from seeing apparitions as a child to seeing a strange white creature over my fence a couple months ago. I may not be very active but I will be around and would love to see everyone's stories! :)

Report Reply

posted

Welcome to the group Lex!

Report Reply

Reply by Moss

posted

Hello! I'm Ash, my pronouns are zhey/he/they. I've seen a few different spirits in my lifetime, I'm very interested in researching ghosts and the paranormal. Happy to be here!! =>

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Ash!

Report Reply

Reply by Whitney Lynn

posted

Hey there I'm Whitney and I've always been a lover of scary weird and creepy. I also dabble in the witchy things and who isn't memorized by aliens.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Whitney!

Report Reply

Reply by tommo

posted

Hi. Me pueden decir Toni :). Me gusta lo paranormal y entre otras, me gustaría informarme más del tema, por eso estoy aquí. 

Report Reply

posted

Ok again I don't understand what you're saying but welcome!

Report Reply

Reply by Shibby9000

posted

Yo dudes Jazz to Moonbase 2 here. I love Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and all the spooky stuff I can get. Shibby.

Report Reply

posted

Reply by Raven

posted

Hello everyone! My name is Raven and I live in Seattle. I would like to say that I am intrigued about the paranormal world. It’s definitely something I cannot explain with words but with drawings, I guess. I’ve had a lot of paranormal experiences but one that really sticks with me is seeing a whitish cloud/mist hovering my dog. It. Was. Wild. 

Anyways. Let’s chat more, yeah? 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Raven....please feel free to share your drawings!

Report Reply

Reply by blennn

posted

hola me pueden llamar blenn me uní a este grupo porque me grada mucho hablar de estos temas. 

Report Reply

posted

Reply by Darcie Westman Krafty Kaiser

posted

Hi. My name is Darcie. I have always been interested in paranormal. I have lived in an extremely active home as well as have recorded video and audio of many paranormal "adventures" I have participated in. 

Report Reply

posted

Awesome. Welcome Darcie!

Report Reply

Reply by Robyn Elizabeth Taylor-English

posted

Good evening, I am Robyn and am a paranormal investigator down here in South Eastern Georgia. I am the audio tech of our team. I edit the EVP's that are recorded during the sessions. I have been doing investigations for 6 years now. I had my first encounter while I was in my army barracks when my room keys mysteriously disappeared off my bed and reappeared half an hour later. Other than that I have seen cabinet doors open and feeling touches and being pushed. I enjoy my job/hobby. 

Report Reply

posted

Very nice. Welcome Robyn!

Report Reply

Reply by KB

posted

Hi I'm KB I'm 27 and have always been interested in the occult and the paranormal 

Report Reply

Reply by Inspirado Projecto

posted
updated

Hello!
Today on 1111, I interviewed a UFO Abductee for two hours on my podcast,
Inspirado Projecto! She claimed Iam the first person she's ever told these very sensitive stories to. Imagine being abducted by ETs for decades of your life and never feeling comfortable enough to let your family/friends/anyone know, carrying around that burden silently. Today, she broke her silence and Iam STILL buzzing after our conversation!!!!

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Lena. 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome KB!

Report Reply

Reply by Mikira Sasha

posted

Hello!

I'm Mikira I'm new to spacehey and the group. Thank you for having me!

Report Reply

Reply by Sa'de Cash

posted

Hi! I'm Sa'de , & I joined because I'm infatuated with ALL things paranormal

Report Reply