« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

New members please introduce yourself here! Thanks for joining! [pinned]

Posted by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted
updated

Forum: Paranormal Stuff Group

Say hello, introduce yourself. What are your interests in the paranormal? Do you have any personal stories to share?

Report Topic

1613 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Grey

posted

Hii my online name is Ghost and ive had some paranormal experiences mostly just small occurrence that might be coincidence but id like to believe their true my most recent one was when i was at home alone and i heard my name being called not just once but multiple times supppper creepy 

Report Reply

Reply by AndiRuster

posted

Hola, solo dire que hablo con muertos desde los 5 años. 

Report Reply

Reply by jade <3

posted

hii im jade and i joined because ive grown up around alot of paranormal/odd environments and experiences :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted

Thank you everyone for introducing yourself!

Report Reply

Reply by Karma

posted

Heyo! I'm Karma, I joined because i've always grown up around paranormal stuff and I'm still pretty interested in it!

Report Reply

posted

Thanks for the intro and welcome!

Report Reply

Reply by Aimée :3

posted

Hi my name is lulu and i'm here to learn mlre about paranormal stuff and everything you guys have to tell me! i haven't had any paranormal experience i can clearly remember but who knows!

Report Reply

posted

Welcome aboard!

Report Reply

Reply by ZOMBIE

posted

hii 

you can call me zombie :)
i personally haven't had any paranormal experiences but i think it would be super interesting (possibly cool) to and i love hearing about them and learning about all things paranormal so i'm joining here 
i'm new to space hey but i'll try my best to be active and friendly and feel free to msg me if you ever wanna talk my dms are open :)) 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Zombie! Check out the topics in the forum. There's a lot of interesting stuff posted! 

Report Reply

Reply by Zeref

posted
updated

Hello, just joined. I'm 21 and just like to hear peoples spooky stories and maybe one day i'll share my own too. OH, just call me Zeref btw.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome aboard Zeref!

Report Reply

Reply by jaidyn <3

posted

hey!! im jaidyn and i really like paranormal stuff, having experienced it myself i find it fascinating and love listening to other experiences.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome aboard jaidyn. I love your profile picture by the way!

Report Reply

Reply by bodily_anomaly

posted

Hello ! , my name is Sam. i have had an interest in paranormal stuff sense i was a small child. I don't have any storiez but that is only because i am diagnosed with schizophrenia and sometimez i can not tell what is real and what is not. I do find other peoplez storiez quite fascinating thought ! :>

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Sam! That is interesting. I honestly wonder if what people with schizophrenia see is actually real. It can be real to them but not to others. Who's to say what is reality anyway. It's subjective really.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆゚.*CosmicOcean*.゚☆

posted

Hi! I've been into the paranormal since I was very young, or I guess it would be more accurate to say that the paranormal and I have always had an inclination towards each other. I've had strange and unexplainable experiences my entire life which has lead me to study a bunch of different sciences and the occult

Report Reply

posted

Sounds cool Marissa. Welcome aboard and please don't hesitate to share any experiences!

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

My names Hatch. Ive just always loved spooky shit. My life dream is to start my own mystery shack

Report Reply

posted

Cool, welcome to the group!

Report Reply

Reply by Devina

posted

Hey everyone. I am Devina. I joined because I love the paranormal, and ever since I was little I could sense spirits. 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Devina!

Report Reply

Reply by Kit Red

posted

Hey everyone I'm Kit! This is day two on spacehey for me. So far I love it! just like the old days. I have had many strange experiences from ghosts EVPs UFOs and some even more strange stories from my 17 years of heavy meditation (the mind can create drug like experiences all on its own) and more recently my wonderful experiences using scientist luis mineros manual on out of body traveling. This won't be "weird" 100 years from now. I can't wait to read everyones stories. Add me if you like!

Report Reply

posted

Kit, welcome to the group! That sounds awesome. I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences. There are abilities that humanity has that are mostly dormant. I get glimpses here and there but I dream of the day when we find out who we truly are. We are a species with amnesia.

Report Reply

Reply by Nox

posted

Hullow I'm Nox I have very miner experiences not many I just love hearing stories like these this is the 1st group I have joined

Report Reply

Reply by Tracy

posted

Hello :) I’m Mell, the paranormal has always piqued my interest even in really early stages of my life. I’ve had experiences when I was super young, but my current house is haunted as well

Report Reply

posted

Thanks Nox and Mel for the introduction!

Mel you'll have to share some stories about your haunted house. 

Report Reply

Reply by ⸸filip⸸

posted

hello my name is kaeru but you can also call me rui!! i kinda lowkey have an obsession with angels and visions of biblical creatures. this year in june on a rainy day i saw an angel :0 i wasn't able to see it very well but i could definetely feel its presence. i joined the server to see what paranormal experiences other people have o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

Report Reply

posted

Great, welcome Rui!

Report Reply

posted

Welcome aboard!

Report Reply

Reply by mp3warrior2003

posted

hi im girma, im a paranormal intusiast.one of my experiences was my wii turning on without anybody touching it

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Girma!

Report Reply

Reply by mw

posted

hola, mi nombre en linea es yammm, que es una abreviacion de mi nombre real. solo dire que vi un duende a los 6 años y hasta ahora es mi amigo y normalmente me ayuda con algunas cosas de mi casa, me gusta mucho los temas relacionados a lo paranormal desde muy pequeña. 

Report Reply

posted

Okay I don't understand your language but welcome!

Report Reply

Reply by alienoforces

posted

Hello ! my name is Ryan, i've always been interested/involved in the paranormal, and talking about it and hearing other peoples experiences has always been intriguing :) 

Report Reply

posted

Welcome alienofforces! 

Report Reply

Reply by ghost_<3

posted

hi im ghost/angelica, i love paranormal stuff so i thought it would be fun to join ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙

Report Reply

Reply by oluvia

posted

hello!! im olivia stuff abt me personally is in my about me on my profile but ive always had small weird things happen to me like hearing my name being called 3 times in a row but being home alone or my cat dropping a dead raven at my door a day before my dad passed away etc but they might be coincidence but i do believe in supernatural things :DD

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Ghost and Olivia!

Report Reply

Reply by Ginger ٩(˘◡˘)۶

posted

Hi my name is Ginger. I have always been interested in ghosts and want to learn more :D

Report Reply

posted

Thank you and welcome ginger!

Report Reply

Reply by nahla

posted

hi

my names tz and i joined this group because i like paranormal stuff 

Report Reply

posted

That's what it is. Welcome TZ!

Report Reply

Reply by c3lia

posted

hello im celia 

i like paranomral stuff and yea

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Celia, cat with toast collar and yeah!

Report Reply

Reply by kandy

posted

hii my online name is zombie,, i used to live in a haunted house 

Report Reply

posted

Reply by c0ff33grrl

posted

Hi! My online name is Bailey. I'm a lover of horror, cryptids, true crime, and anything paranormal. I've had a few strange experiences throughout my childhood that make me a firm believer now that I'm an adult.

Report Reply

posted

Welcome Bailey!

Report Reply

Reply by slava333

posted

hi all ! im super interested in paranormal stuff and have been for a long time. im a long time lurker on /x/

Report Reply