« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

New members please introduce yourself here! Thanks for joining! [pinned]

Posted by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted
updated

Forum: Paranormal Stuff Group

Say hello, introduce yourself. What are your interests in the paranormal? Do you have any personal stories to share?

Report Topic

1629 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ★ Tripidationz ★

posted

hi! I'm Trip and I just think spooky stuff is neat :)

Report Reply

Reply by Nanami

posted

Hello! I'm Nanami and since I was little I had a fascination with the paranormal idk it's something that I've been curious always. When I was a child I had almost 4 paranormal encounters and my family have a big data with ghosts & other paranormal stuff. Greetings you all!

Report Reply

Reply by blood_b0und

posted

hiii! im onyx and ive always had a weird love for paranormal stuff. i dont think ive had any experiences yet (i might've seen a ufo once tho) but just love all of it. hoping to go on a ghost tour soon!! anyways yeah :33

Report Reply

Reply by alastairrrr

posted

Hiiii im alastair i just really like hearing about paranormal things i think its really cool :]

Report Reply

Reply by M.T.O

posted

my names MATEO and i joined bc i like paranormal Experiences duhhhh 

Report Reply

Reply by SpigeePigee

posted

Hello, my name is Lactose and I have always been interested in this typa stuff and I want to learn more about it. I personally have never had anything Paranormal things happen to me.

Report Reply

Reply by Fahy4a

posted

hii, my online name is fahya, and i always been interested by paranormal and stuffs like that, even if it scares me ! 

Report Reply

Reply by addie

posted

Hi

My name is Adella but call me Addie. I love dreams, conspiracy theories, true-crime

Report Reply

Reply by spacesobabuns

posted
updated

yello folks, my name's soul, soba is alright ;33

i joined since i have fascinations for paranormal stuff and maybe would share some of my paranormal experiences especially from childhood to school rumors if weren't busy

Report Reply

Reply by KrimsomIsMissing

posted

Hi! you can call me krimsom. i really really enjoy paranormal stuff so thats why i decided to join :D

Report Reply

Reply by Deibis

posted

hello i am deibis, i like the paranormal, and since i was a child i have been able to see ghosts. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ryleigh

posted

Hi everyone!! My name is Ryleigh and I'm 18, I'm very interested in all things mentioned in the title of this group. I have a few interesting stories myself, but I'm mostly here to listen to the testimonies of others that have witnessed the weird and inexplicable intricacies of the universe! Happy communication guys <33

Report Reply

Reply by budni

posted

hii im budni, my paranormal experience r that i have seen ghost, shadows, objects move, things peeking out my window and people who doesnt exist talking to me

Report Reply

Reply by fopnogget

posted

Haiii, my names Huey. I've always been very spiritual, but with spirituality also comes the paranormal. I wouldn't say they are the same, but the overlap is significant enough for it to hold my interest :) stay spooky!!

Report Reply

Reply by maverick

posted

Hi i'm maverick (mave for short). I haven't really had any paranormal experiences but I like to read them

Report Reply

hi!! I'm Heather, I've always been interested in the paranormal but I can't remember what made me interested in it, I haven't had any paranormal experiences but I love talking about the paranormal and hearing other peoples stories on it!!

Report Reply

Reply by c0ffin.qu33n

posted

hii i'm noelle!! i've always gravitated to more spooky stuff i guess =) & i'm 100% certain my house is haunted atp lol

Report Reply

Reply by Luci

posted

Hi im Luci. Im a TsT Satanic witch, I also dabble in Astrology! My favorite form of sprituality is Divination! I don't have any major paranormal stories, only little things. Im not as clarvoyant as id like to be. And ive been Practicing since i was 10/11 years old! Im 18 now. :) (april 2024)

I look forward to reading everyones Theories and Experiences/ Stories!!

Report Reply

Reply by indie/kate

posted

hello! I'm katie, ive grown up watching celebrity ghost stories and ghost adventures. I personally believe there is more out there and Id love to hear peoples personal experiences ^^

Report Reply

Reply by ﹟MandelaTECH

posted

My name is Jonah. We've experienced paranormal experiences throughout our lives, and we whole heartingly believe that ghosts exist. We've been ghost hunting for a hot minute, like, really. We're thirteen & looking for somebody who wants to chat abt paranormal stuff

Report Reply

Reply by www.eden.com

posted

i'm eden!! i've always believed in the supernatural, but after an encounter i had following the passing of my kitten a while back, my belief was solidified! since i'm more of a spiritual person now and i have a lot of late loved ones, i'm very interested in the blurred lines between our world and the world of the dead/nonliving. happy to be here ^^

Report Reply

Reply by meiyin

posted

hii!! i'm meiyin, or mei for short, i'm from the uk. i've had 2 paranormal experiences in my life, i'm not sure if the most recent one was acutally a paranormal experience or a hallucination tho??

1st experience - staying in a supposedly haunted inn with my dad, overnight me and my dad were the only guests in the hotel but i stayed up and heard footsteps and the lights turned on in the hallway, underneath the hotel door i saw the shadow of feet. the next day after telling my dad he asked the owner and confirmed the inn was empty apart from us that night.

2nd - happened around 2 weeks ago, i was looking in my vanity mirror across from my wardrobe. the wardrobe was open and i swear i saw behind me a man and his hands peer out from the door of my wardrobe. my house is also rat infested which i've heard is a sign of something or other i don't remember. anyways that freaked me the fuck out.

Report Reply

Reply by Deaths_Smile

posted

Hello! My name is Nordica, but most people online just call me Nori for short. I've had several paranormal experiences throughout my life that I would like to share someday! 

Report Reply

Reply by ✩Scarian✩

posted

Hey what's up! I'm Sam!! I love paranormal things and have experienced some things myself! 

Warning I am autistic so please interact with that in mind LMAO

I use he/they !!!

Report Reply

Reply by ‎‧₊˚✧Ruby✧˚₊‧

posted

I'M RUBY AND I LUV ALL THINGS PARANORMAL AND THEORIES I HOPE PEOPLE R STILL ACTIVE ON HERE

Report Reply

Reply by livy !!

posted

hallo !!! ^_^
i'm lilly or liv ,, im super interested in the afterlife and moral philosophy --  paranormally activity is very intriguing to me and i'd love to hear peoples stories/experiences !!

Report Reply

Reply by emma

posted

hii em emma and i luv paranormal stuff hehe havnt seen anything myself tho): but i still belive it

Report Reply

Reply by ¡Alystor!

posted

Hi, I'm Al, I've had several paranormal experiences, most of them weren't really scary, but just kinda unsettling. 

Report Reply

Reply by lily☆

posted

hiiiiiiiiii im lily ive had pretty much no paranormal experiences but love reading abt other ppls storiesssszss :)

Report Reply

Reply by Geri

posted
updated

¡Hola!, mi apodo es Geri y me gustan las historias paranormales, aparte me fascinan las historias de ovnis, en la zona que vivo hay muchos avistamientos extraterrestres, es probable que esté activa una vez a la semana con spacehey en general, y es posible que traiga una historia ovni una vez al mes, ya que, algún son rescatadas de personas que viven mucho más cercanas de aquella zona montañosa, todas estas historias se encuentran sitiadas en Chile.

Report Reply

Reply by Leo<3

posted

Hi ! I'm Leo (he/him), paranormal stuff is very interesting to me, no specific reason why, it just is, and a story I have is that:

The house I live in right now, the old owners died in the house a few years ago and the house was pretty much abandoned along with all their belongings in the house so that alone made me and my family think "Wow maybe it'll be haunted once we move in!" Yes. Yes it is. The fans will randomly turn on even if the switches for them are off, sometimes I swear I see figures out of the corner of my eye, and sometimes we hear strange noises like whispering or what sounds like quiet yelling (If that makes sense). So yeah

Report Reply

Reply by ☽✯❋ Ally ❋✯☾

posted

Hii!! I'm Ally I'm really into paranormal stuff and love hearing other peoples experiences!

Report Reply

Reply by Finn

posted
updated

Hello! my name is finn, i'm 15 and my pronouns are he/him. i've been into the paranormal since i was a kid, did tons of reasearch back then; While also experiencing my own batch of paranormal run ins. I'm now norse pagan and still believe in the paranormal and such.

Report Reply

Reply by Міша/misha

posted

hi ^^ my name is misha i love paranormal things 

Report Reply

Reply by mae

posted

probs 2 years late but hi i'm mae and i haven't had any paranormal encounters (yet), just have a genuine interest in all things creepy and paranormal!!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡-Lifeless_Ghuleh-♡

posted

Yo my online name is Argie, I am rlly interested in the paranormal, especially demons :D

Report Reply

Reply by Grace

posted

Hey Guy! happy I found this. My name is Grace, I'm very intrigued by paranormal activity also weird dreams u can't explain, and sleep paralysis. I have experienced seeing bright orbs for several years now and I know they are my angels. I had a random bird feather fall on me in my room and I don't have feather blankets or pillows. Most of my experiences are positive but my dreams and sleep paralysis are pretty terrifying. Weird fact! I heard sleep paralysis is a spirit feeding off our dreams.

Report Reply

Reply by luci

posted

Hi, nice to meet you all.  I'm just here because I have personally been influenced by unseen forces and I'm curious what others' experiences have been.  Looking forward to discussion.

Report Reply

Reply by JASPER!

posted

Hii I'm Jasper :D umm I dunno what to say I just love paranormal stuff and I've had some spookies happen to me so ye

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Jade☆

posted

Hello everyone my name is Jade!! 

Report Reply

Reply by ch3rry3mma

posted

hii, my name's Emma, and i joined because i have some experiences about the paranormal myself, and i'm interested about the topic !!

Report Reply

Reply by I'm a lunatic

posted

Hello I am Luigi, sometimes I dream that I am in space and this makes me scared, and now I am very sleepy, good night everyone.

Report Reply

Reply by 𓆩♱🤍₊˙Mimi🧸 ♡♱𓆪

posted

Hi! My name is Mimi and i've experienced some paranormal stuff since I was 7. I'm pretty interested into joining.

Report Reply

Reply by maxxiee

posted

hey. kinda late for but anyway, im raven and ive always loved paranormal things. HATE when people fake their stories, its so obv. myself i dont rly have any paranormal stuff that would be interesting to share but when i was a kid i had a lot of weird things going on yk i think we all had lmao, yh but i love to read others stories and im super invested now. :p

Report Reply

Reply by Jack Bright

posted

Hi I'm Jack!!! I'm new to this site. But hey, paranormal stuff is kind of my deal. Well one of my deals. You know how it is. Anomalies are my thing. 

I am particularly interested in cases of the backrooms and creatures such as not-deer. 

My DMs (if that's what they're called here?) Are open as well!

Report Reply

Reply by Unicorn smoku

posted

hey I'm eve, I'm into horror and mysteries so I joined this group :>

Report Reply

Reply by Rain ♡彡

posted

Hellooo! You can call me Rain! Im very interested in the paranormal,its so fun to hear about! I also have the feeling my house is haunted sooo! Some signs include taps turning on and off by themselves,doors creaking open by themselves and weird ominous feelings.

Report Reply

Reply by XtremeCringeWarning

posted

Sup :P My name’s Crystal but you can call me ÙwÚ or Lizzy

I don’t really believe in ghosts but I’m kinda intrested in cryptids and folklore creat

Report Reply

Reply by EsbirroSinGenero92

posted

Hello, my name is Asher. A couple of weird things have happened around me since I was a little kid, now I find it hard to be afraid of ghosts or whatever those things are.

Report Reply

Reply by den deni

posted

Hi!!!! My name is deni (short) but I don't mind any nicknames ^_^ despite me being somewhat afraid of most paranormal activities, i must admit that I've been into it for quite some time now and i am looking forward to learning more and more about other people's experience/stories they have tucked in their sleeves!! 

Report Reply