« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Netflix Originals

I have a week off of work so I am spending it making new friends on here, watching Netflix, and reading. What are your favorite Netflix series?

Just started Death to 2020 and it's pretty interesting so far.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ~*~Coral~*~

posted

Death to 2020 was great! It's one you really have to pay full attention to or you'll miss something, which gives it great rewatch value!

This show isn't for everyone but The OA is my favorite show of all time (next to Twin Peaks)

Report Reply

Reply by Gigi Nightmare

posted

This is gonna be out there, but I have fallen in love with a show called Bonding. The episodes are short however the message is there! Season 2 is coming I believe January 21st  or 27th.

Report Reply

Reply by Gigi Nightmare

posted

This is gonna be out there, but I have fallen in love with a show called Bonding. The episodes are short however the message is there! Season 2 is coming I believe January 21st  or 27th.

Report Reply

Reply by Abby Thornton

posted

I binge watched Umbrella Academy and Virgin River recently.  They are really good!  Now i'm watching Bridgerton which also seems to be pretty good so far (only on episode 3).

Report Reply

Reply by PuchoAlmighty666

posted

I find (most) Netflix Originals to be horrible or meager at best. . .Thus far I have enjoyed Hip Hop Evolution, Social Dilemma, Babysitter & Babysitter: Killer Queen. 

Report Reply

Reply by Emmynette

posted

Ozark; dark, serious, and emotionally strings you along in a good way.

Report Reply

Reply by Stevendyedave

posted

Hello are you in need of sugar daddy to spoil and also help financially ️ weekly allowance $5000

Report Reply

Reply by Ava

posted