« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Netflix Originals

I have a week off of work so I am spending it making new friends on here, watching Netflix, and reading. What are your favorite Netflix series?

Just started Death to 2020 and it's pretty interesting so far.

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by T0BY!!!!

posted

scott pilgrim takes off Is pretty good :3

Report Reply

Reply by exotic_butters

posted

Some of my favorite Netflix Originals are Inside Job, I Am Not Okay With This, and The End of the F***ing World. But Inside Job and I Am Not Okay With This both got cancelled which sucks :/

Report Reply

Reply by D3ADSTAR!

posted

Not very easy to find a whole lotta good netflix shows but I did enjoy End of The F***ing World, I am Not Okay with This, and Scott Pilgrim.

Report Reply

Reply by Jadu786

posted

1. "Stranger Things" - A science fiction-horror series set in the 1980s, revolving around a group of kids who encounter supernatural events in their small town.

2. "The Crown" - A historical drama that chronicles the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, showcasing the political and personal challenges she faced as the British monarch.

3. "Money Heist" (La Casa de Papel) - A Spanish heist crime drama that follows a group of robbers as they plan and execute intricate heists, while adopting code names based on cities.

4. "Black Mirror" - An anthology series that explores the dark and often dystopian aspects of modern society and technology.

5. "Narcos" - A crime drama based on the real-life stories of drug lords and law enforcement efforts in Colombia during the rise of the drug trade.

Report Reply

Reply by Jadu786

posted

My favorite series The Witcher origins blood.

Report Reply

Reply by bigbabysweets

posted

my favorited nerflix original is definetly bojack horseman, but disjointed is also so good.  sucks both those shows got canceled 

Report Reply

Reply by Trice

posted

American Vandal is such an underrated gem. The premise of the case is absolutely ridiculous at first but it gets you hooked and you'll sit there feverishly tryna figure out who drew those dicks on the cars haha

Report Reply

Reply by Hatefulnateful

posted

Firefly Lane is good but sad

Report Reply

Reply by emosapienssapiens

posted

para mim sweet tooth foi umas das melhores series que eu já assisti, em abril vai lançar segunda temporada e estou muito ansioso para acompanhar o desemvolvimento da história

Report Reply

Reply by ChrissyTina

posted

A Netflix original series that ABSOLUTELY surprised me is Dead To Me - the writing, the acting, the plot, IT'S SOOO GOOD! Even tho I stopped watching it like 2 months ago but I still haven't recovered - it's funny, dramatic, thrilling and sad at the same time, I LOVE IT.

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Love, Death & Robots has been such a beautiful watch, every episode is so interesting and it's such a unique display of different artists talents! 

Report Reply

Reply by Big

posted

I don't know if you like animation at all but there is this show on Netflix called "kid cosmic". It got great reviews but was barley advertised so it flopped. Its about superheros and Aliens.

Report Reply

Reply by Elsie

posted

My favorite Netflix Originals so far have been Arthdal Chronicles, Run On, Alice in Borderland, The OA, and Anne with an E

Report Reply

Reply by Bed lice;)

posted
updated

idk if its a  netflix original but its a show called close enough, its made by the same person who made regular show:)

Report Reply

Reply by HaiHai

posted

Unbelievable and Grand Army were among my favs 

Report Reply

Reply by ash.is.sleepy

posted

haunting on the Hillhouse its kinda scary but really good i enjoy it!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by jess a.m.

posted

huge fan of DARK.... it's a psychological horror series, it's visually really gorgeous. 

Mindhunter was super well written and very pretty as well, it's about how the concept of the 'serial killer' was created by law enforcement and the FBI, back in the 60s/70s.
Midnight Mass is really harrowing and scary, once you see what they're doing and 'get it' it's crazy. 
Lupin is really fun and cute, it's an adventure show set in Paris about a man inspired by the Lupin books to be a gentleman thief and he gets involved in international espionage, fun stuff like that. 

I loved the MCU netflix shows like Daredevil, I hope they make more one day.

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, there's so many now yknow?

Report Reply

Reply by niks <3

posted

everything sucks and derry girls. also never have i ever. and aggretsuko! so good.

Report Reply

Reply by Ava

posted

Reply by Emmynette

posted

Ozark; dark, serious, and emotionally strings you along in a good way.

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted

I find (most) Netflix Originals to be horrible or meager at best. . .Thus far I have enjoyed Hip Hop Evolution, Social Dilemma, Babysitter & Babysitter: Killer Queen. 

Report Reply

Reply by Abby Thornton

posted

I binge watched Umbrella Academy and Virgin River recently.  They are really good!  Now i'm watching Bridgerton which also seems to be pretty good so far (only on episode 3).

Report Reply

Reply by Gigi Nightmare

posted

This is gonna be out there, but I have fallen in love with a show called Bonding. The episodes are short however the message is there! Season 2 is coming I believe January 21st  or 27th.

Report Reply

Reply by Gigi Nightmare

posted

This is gonna be out there, but I have fallen in love with a show called Bonding. The episodes are short however the message is there! Season 2 is coming I believe January 21st  or 27th.

Report Reply

Reply by ~*~Coral~*~

posted

Death to 2020 was great! It's one you really have to pay full attention to or you'll miss something, which gives it great rewatch value!

This show isn't for everyone but The OA is my favorite show of all time (next to Twin Peaks)

Report Reply