« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

2000s CARTOONS!!!

Posted by porkupine XD

posted
updated

Forum: Movies, TV, Celebrities

LETS TALK Y2K-2010s CARTOONZ!

theyre a consistent fixation of mine i luv them sososososo much.... adult cartoons + kid cartoonz are both fair game!

some of my favez are Dan vs., Making Fiends, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Flapjack, Futurama, Home Movies, and of course Invader Zim! do u like any of those showz (aside from IZ maybe, cuz who doesnt luv it) and what are some of ur own favez/must-watchez? :p

Report Topic

145 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by m4ryj4y

posted

i fucking LOVE aqua teen hunger force. my fav episode is the broodwich bc i also hate sundried tomatoes... shake and i are eerily similar. 

i miss regular show, not sure if that counts but god it was so good. cartoon network fell off after we lost regular show. 

Report Reply

Reply by 👑 MACKÏAH LUXEN

posted

Definitely invader Zim

Report Reply

Reply by Pawprint1

posted

Invader zim is my favorite one currently, very funny stuff. :)

Report Reply

Reply by BracingStripes

posted

Futurama's my all-time fav show Aaaaaaaa

But when I was a kid the best thing ever was Billy and Mandy. I used to have every last episode memorized, but it never got old.

Report Reply

Reply by eddie cat

posted

Reply by cowcat_with_a_hat

posted

billy and mandy iz a classic so r cn showz like time squad and camp lazlo they r sum of my fav cn showz XD also space ghost coast 2 coast and itz spinoff the brak show r also gr8t series i'd highly recc 

Report Reply

Reply by cowcat_with_a_hat

posted

billy and mandy iz a classic so r cn showz like time squad and camp lazlo they r sum of my fav cn showz XD also space ghost coast 2 coast and itz spinoff the brak show r also gr8t series i'd highly recc 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_WASTELORD_xX

posted

squidbillies, aqua teen hunger force, kick buttowski.

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler i guess

posted

I don't think Mission Hill has come up yet?  Also Xavier: Renegade Angel.

Report Reply

Reply by maddiesturst

posted

moral orel is one of my fav cartoons, though is for adults, is so funny and heavy. also i love clone high!

Report Reply

Reply by Itsm3rojo

posted

Ik this is 2013 but Clarence was really good in my opin

Report Reply

Reply by triston

posted

i love 2000's cartoons. I would have to say my favorite 2010 cartoon is Regular Show

Report Reply

Reply by mag ♡ !!

posted

Avatar: The Last Airbender!! My fav show actially

Report Reply

Reply by Strayheart

posted

I really miss waking up early to watch Flapjack 

Report Reply

Reply by alexxx

posted

the first seasons of spongebob r just so nostalgic

Report Reply

Reply by Weasel

posted
updated

i <3 aqua teen and i need to watch more home movies. have been watching lots of old adult swim now cause i wasn't allowed as a kid (not surprising, wouldn't have liked it then) XD i've loved invader zim since middle school tho. 

i remember liking catdog, johnny bravo, making fiends (no one remembers it!) and teenage robot way back when i was little but i don't remember them now. flapjack and chowder rock but they are not early 00s more like late 00s. do you like that flat UPA/Hanna Barbera revival style op? 

also, i want to watch robotomy, i think it's from 2010 tho, but similar style.

Report Reply

Reply by halia

posted

i lovedddd animaniacs when i was younger!! also catdog, ren and stimpy, aqua teen hunger force, daria, etc. =]

Report Reply

Reply by sunny081daze

posted

IDK if it counts but I also like Dan Vs.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀

posted

sillys, but I really loved the graphic animation style, it was flat and cubist but could be very expressive

Jake Long

Report Reply

Reply by Su.fresita

posted

Invasor Zim ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

Report Reply

Reply by Su.fresita

posted

Invasor Zim ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

Report Reply

Reply by softlilhoneybee

posted

Transformers Animated!!! UGH I didn't grow up w it but i luv it smmmmm

Report Reply

Reply by ImplodeRelode

posted

family guy

Report Reply

Reply by AltWoman_XD

posted

I really do enjoy Futurama, South Park, Clone High, and American Dad!

I have rewatching loads of 6teen lately and some Total Drama!!!

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

anyone else grow up with monster high/ ever after high/ winx club/ regal academy/ strawberry shortcake/ etc?

Report Reply

Reply by BackToTheFuture100

posted

I don’t think this’ll fit here, but does anybody remember Eon Kid?

Report Reply

Reply by ♰ Jessicka ♰

posted

Idk if this rlly counts but I loved Ruby gloom when I was younger!!!!! :3

Report Reply

Reply by ^LYKEL^

posted

HOLY MOLY I LOVE DAN VS

bluhh im so late to the dan vs hype

Report Reply

Reply by rini

posted

Some day I’ll get to my life as a teenage robot, w.i.t.c.h., winx, and teen titans

Report Reply

Reply by rini

posted

Someday I’ll get to finishing my life as a teenage robot and W.I.T.C.H

Report Reply

Reply by TV’s Coach

posted

Brendon, are you on drugs?

I adore Home Movies with all my heart and soul. I love the season 1 Squigglevision style so much, and it’s something I like to try and emulate. But I also adore how the animation evolved once they switched over to flash for 2-4. I absolutely adore Shannon, and wish we could’ve got an episode with him in S3. A show I can watch over and over again without getting sick of it.

SO COME AND TALK TO ME, ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN

I also really like Undergrads! A bit over the top, and sure maybe not all of it has aged the best, but I love the feel of the show so much. It’s got some great clever gags, and the characters (while a bunch of jerks), are so much fun to watch with all their neat lil quirks. Nitz is a pill, but luckily the series was aware of that, and it really sucks that it got cancelled before he had a chance to grow and stuff. Still excited for the movie!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by sonia

posted

I LOVE WINX CLUB SEASONS 1-3!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by CEV.

posted

Currently rewatching Teen Titans, Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends, SRMTHFG, and always raving on about My Life As A Teenage Robot! 

Report Reply

Reply by Annie Ann

posted

Eddy Ed and Eddie, Johnny Bravo and Dexters Laboratory come to mind. My personal favorite was Courage the Cowardly Dog even though the show gave me many nightmares. I recently rewatched Courage and found it as enjoyable as ever.

Report Reply

Reply by BerryJellybeans

posted

Making Fiends and Invader Zim are a vibe

Report Reply

Reply by Grey

posted

dude, about a year ago i just binged all of futurama and i absolutely loved it. such a great tv show. still have yet to watch the new season!

Report Reply

Reply by charmy2000

posted

omg i luv athf too!! its my fav adult swim show :3

also has anyone here ever heard of the mr men show? not the old one but the 2010s one. its soooo silly!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

rlly happy ppl are still enjoying this thread from like 2 yearz ago ^^ tonz of awesome suggestionz in here!!

wanted to share that i really thoroughly enjoyed Dan vs. when i got around to watching it this spring; also, been rewatching Regular Show with my partner and itz making me realize just how influential it was to me when i was little!!

Report Reply

Reply by lilah

posted

i LOVE litterally any 90's nick cartoon (ex: catdog, rockos modern life, inaver zim of course, etc) 

Report Reply

Reply by Cartoon_Loonatic

posted

Time Squad is so underrated 

Report Reply

Reply by ambo nop

posted

what i loved about those shows, esp late 90s- early y2k is that they had such obvious jokes for adults thrown all over every episode on them,,,,, rewatching them as an adult makes u enjoy them again not only out of nostalgia but also cus holy shit, some wild stuff happening there. 

Report Reply

Reply by Esmeow:3

posted

Definitely metalocalypse!!

Report Reply

Reply by bee

posted

any fans of transformers animated (2008)?? :ooo

Report Reply

Reply by BlockheadsTongs

posted

I <3 DAN VS!!!!!!1!!

Report Reply

Reply by ₳†⅃ ⍲⟆ ∀₵ꙇ₫

posted

danny phantom haz alwayz been a fave of mine !!

Report Reply

Reply by Go2sleep

posted

I love metalocalypse! The characters are hilarious and easy to like, also there's a new metalocalypse movie coming out :0 wowzers

I also love salad fingers, need I say more :3

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_MisticLoCo_xxX

posted

You sure need to watch Oban Star-Racers, its like what happend when F-Zero become an anime

Report Reply

Reply by TheEmeraldCrown

posted

My favourite animated show of all time is Avatar: The Last Airbender! I grew up watching the original Ben 10 series, Happy Tree Friends, Fairly Oddparents, Phineas and Ferb, etc! (although they're not my favs)

Report Reply

Reply by Andre@ebullicion

posted

The cow and chick intro is so catchy >w<

Report Reply

Reply by Karlitaa

posted

totally spies!!!

Report Reply