« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

2000s CARTOONS!!!

Posted by porkupine XD

posted
updated

Forum: Movies, TV, Celebrities

LETS TALK Y2K-2010s CARTOONZ!

theyre a consistent fixation of mine i luv them sososososo much.... adult cartoons + kid cartoonz are both fair game!

some of my favez are Dan vs., Making Fiends, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Flapjack, Futurama, Home Movies, and of course Invader Zim! do u like any of those showz (aside from IZ maybe, cuz who doesnt luv it) and what are some of ur own favez/must-watchez? :p

Report Topic

142 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

Futurama is funny!

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

oh i luuuuv futurama!! i grew up watching it with my dad so it haz a ton of happy memoriez attached <3

Report Reply

Reply by Blue

posted

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

iv actually never seen catdog!!! iz it good? shud i watch it?

Report Reply

Reply by necromancer

posted

I feel like a lot of adult cartoons from that era look great & are hella nostalgic but kinda suck. lol

I've rewatched some like indie/alt-looking cartoons that were on at late night that I only caught glimpses of at a child & they're only worth watching for the vibe. which is already more of a draw than a lot of other shows. but wish there was more

does anyone remember that one kids cartoon about jenny the teenage robot or whatever? recently I've started to remember it at random moments and really crave watching it??

Report Reply

Reply by sugars.not.so.sweet

posted

i just rewatched all grown up rugrats spin off and as told by ginger

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

@necromancer yea thatz My Life as a Teenage Robot!!! i nevr actually watched that wun but i kno itz gud ^^ what other showz r u talkin about? sum showz dont hold up but most r still epic!!!

@MiniSpaceBunny i didnt watch rugratz either haha, i wuz a cartoon network kid and i was also born in 2004 so i didnt catch a lot of the early "classic" nick showz 

Report Reply

Reply by Phantom Elijah Black

posted

Like every other emo on this website, I like Invader Zim.

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

iz is such a classic!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Sadie Haventin

posted

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp2wyj8U4YPSjuenIwbJur0yE217vEJPP

everything you need 

Report Reply

Reply by Bear

posted

def clone high, invader zim and homestar runner if that counts ʕ/ ·ᴥ·ʔ/

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

omgz i gotta learn moar about homestar runner!! x3

Report Reply

Reply by Alexxf0xx ⚠️FW⚠️

posted

te original power puff girls nd pokemon!! x3 idk f pokemon counts tho lol XD {i dont really lke the new pokemon [b&w up]} X>

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted

OMGGGG 90s ppg ROCKZ!!! it wuz my WORLD when i was little.... it wud come on boomerang at 9pm and my gramma wud bring me ice cream and id watch in the back room of their big ole house -w-

Report Reply

Reply by ◤adam◢

posted

most ppl say that flapjack is creepy when I mention it but I thought it was hilarious. making friends is iconic and deserves way more recognition. definitely a hidden gem!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Howdy

posted

Well, I mean..Chowder I feel is pretty much a classic sdfdsds

Report Reply

Reply by Rafa

posted

Codename kids next door is an underrated one

Report Reply

Reply by ky

posted

Reply by maya

posted
updated

literally can we just talk abt how animation thrived in the early 2000s- late 2000s?! 

1. Avatar,Justice League/Justice League Unlimited,  Samurai Jack ,Spongebob Squarepants , Spectacular Spider-Man, Phineas And Ferb ,Teen Titans ,The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mand
  2. also the movies!!
kronks new groove,madagascar, shrek, chicken little,monsters inc,coraline,sharktale,over the hedge,meet the robinsons, iceage, nemo, the list goes on!!

Report Reply

Reply by Matthias

posted

I don't think it counts, but DanVS really gives off the Y2K vibes

Report Reply

Reply by r^by

posted

invader zim!! i've been obsessed with it since feb 2020 xD 

Report Reply

Reply by Drew

posted

Does anyone remember a show that would come on late at night and was about a guy and a girl who wore blue and pink clothes/suits?

Report Reply

Reply by tobias grey

posted

im hyperfixated on invader zim rn!! 

Report Reply

Reply by zoe

posted

my life as a teenage robot is so good i can’t believe ppl didn’t like it…….., like it deserved so many more seasons

Report Reply

Reply by zoe

posted

my life as a teenage robot is so good i can’t believe ppl didn’t like it…….., like it deserved so many more seasons

Report Reply

Reply by zoe

posted

Report Reply

Reply by SILAS ✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\

posted

whatever happened to robot jones!!! the characters n art style are so cute i always rewatch it when im bored ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by xeroZombie

posted

I'm basic like every other emo but I luvvv invader zim !!! xD

Report Reply

Reply by Em ♥︎

posted
updated

I used to LOVE robot chicken when I was younger! (The intro scared me tho lol!) I also LOVED SpongeBob! Also the boondocks! (I think that’s how you spell it haha!) I also loved this weird show with this kid and a monkey and they were at a school? Idk what it was called! ((o(^∇^)o))

Report Reply

Reply by reecster

posted

I'VE always loved FUTURAMA

Report Reply

Reply by CHAKA 𓆩♱𓆪

posted

i reallyy love ruby gloom and the oblongs

Report Reply

Reply by HEX HAZARDOUS !!

posted

SOUTH PARK HAZ MAI

Report Reply

Reply by elinaaaaa

posted

i can't believe none of u have mentioned invader zim!!!!! the BLUEPRINT!!!!!!!!!!! 🛸

Report Reply

Reply by KNAЯꓘ

posted

ed edd eddy, johnny bravo, robot boy lol i remember liking that when i was a kid. early spongebob is legendary goes without saying. i wasn't allowed to watch grimm adventures as a kid but i think it's funny now. i was allowed to watch evil con carne though which is more messed up imo LOL. hey arnold is a lovely show and if u like cute things blues clues is goat

Report Reply

Reply by cheese

posted

AGH i love early 2000s cartoons sm, i think billy and mandy, 6teen, courage, flapjack, chowder, and my life as a teenage robot have to be my favs, besides iz ofc lolz

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

i like more of the shows for teens like south park. some of the jokes might be offensive like what cartman does but in the end of most of the episodes the viewer is usually told not to be like him im starting to get into aqua teen hunger force but i never get the chance to watch it cause i have to go to bed at like 9:30 so no teletoon detour :( (thats the adult swim in canada)

Report Reply

Reply by alistair :3

posted

I really like 6teen sm!!! very underrated show (i think)

Report Reply

Reply by jubandistrict

posted

I LOVE Invader Zim. So disturbing but so funny. 

I also like What’s New, Scooby-Doo? I like the bright colors, the character designs, the pop punk music, and the fact that it’s just a regular Scooby-Doo show. It doesn’t really have any gimmicks (aside from pop punk I guess)

Report Reply

Reply by jubandistrict

posted

I LOVE Invader Zim. So disturbing but so funny. 

I also like What’s New, Scooby-Doo? I like the bright colors, the character designs, the pop punk music, and the fact that it’s just a regular Scooby-Doo show. It doesn’t really have any gimmicks (aside from pop punk I guess)

Report Reply

Reply by Delta

posted

Sealab 2021 is great. The Brak Show and Harvey Birdman as well. Also, South Park had it's golden age in the early 2000s imo. (Seasons 5 - 9)

Report Reply

Reply by kenny :3

posted

invader zim of courze !! and liek uhhhhh......i  cant think of any otherz

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

RE: rollinggirl2010

• "I also loved this weird show with this kid and a monkey and they were at a school? Idk what it was called! ((o(^∇^)o))"

I believe what you're talking about is My Gym Partner's a Monkey (2005 - 2008)

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

RE: KNAЯꓘ

• "i wasn't allowed to watch grimm adventures as a kid but i think it's funny now. i was allowed to watch evil con carne though which is more messed up imo LOL."

I find it interesting and a little funny that you were allowed to watch one and not the other since they were originally the same show :pp

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Not exactly a cartoon I guess but if we're including CGI animation ReBoot NEEDS to be brought up! 

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

invader zim is my fav by far!

Report Reply

Reply by juno

posted

pound puppies n ruby gloom 

Report Reply

Reply by K^Tlmao

posted

03tmnt and 12tmnt!