Topic: 2000s CARTOONS!!!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Mr. Dent

posted

Home Movies is insanely underrated, awesome to see someone shout it out here. I wasn't allowed to watch Adult Swim as a kid, but I also used to sneak watch it as soon as we got On Demand with our cable. Any time I was home alone, I'd try some new Adult Swim cartoons. Home Movies was the one that really stuck with me though. I was in like second or third grade and I really related to the show. Brendon's issues with school and a split home, and his interest in movies all hit really close to hone for me. The show also just completely shaped my sense of humor, I quote it all the time and I'm always thinking about it's characters. To this day it's the ultimate comfort cartoon for me and I watch it whenever I want something cozy or to revisit childhood.Home Movies!!

Report Reply

Reply by ★xomboid★

posted

clerks animated, monster allergy, totally spies, x-men evolution and trollz

Report Reply

Reply by Mika Rose 🌸

posted

Ed edd n eddy was a good show and courage the cowardly dog also. I like King of the Hill and mamy shows like it like Daria is so good too

Report Reply

Reply by Hasse

posted

Here yall can find the shows straight-up recorded with original commercials (WOC)

https://archive.org/details/vhsvault_inbox

Report Reply

Reply by Savannah Whang

posted

Although I never liked it as a kid, I LOVE Gargoyles now. For some reason, I recently decided to check it out again and there's something about it now that I love. It's cool in a dark way lol. Another show is the very underrated show, Viva Pinata. That's a hilarious series that doesn't really have a specific plot, it's almost like Tom And Jerry/Loony Tunes where you can just watch whatever episodes you want and you don't miss any plot lines. I also love Powerpuff Girls, but I haven't watched that in years LOL.

Report Reply

Reply by guts

posted
updated

i grew up watching teen titans (the og, not teen titans go. that... was bad), i think robin might have been my gay awakening. avatar the last airbender is a classic, i also loved chowder, but that was kind of later 2000's. such a good show though, it totally still holds up. definitely love invader zim, the grimm adventures of billy and mandy, and powerpuff girls!! im gonna be rewatching that one soon, it's so cute. ^_^ bubbles best girl!!! i want to watch my life as a teenage robot soon, i never really got to see that one.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Dakufangu_xX

posted

Kirby Right Back At Ya is my main purpose in life, mainly bc of Knuckle Joe (my beloved joey)

Kirby & Knuckle Joe! Rising Break!

YOU CANT TELL ME THIS ISNT THE BEST MOMENT IN ALL OF ANIMATION HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRBAY (Kirby Right Back At Ya) is also a comfort show for me so maybe I'm biased.

Report Reply

Reply by Mo

posted

Finally someone who likes HOME MOVIES!!! My favorites in that show are Jason, Dwayne, Walter and Perry, and Fenton B)

Also I love Metalocalypse which is the same creator and of course my favorite is WILLIAM MURDERFACE MURDERFACE MURDERFACE

Report Reply

Reply by 。・:*♥Rainy♥✼*・:。

posted

Omgggg The Marvelous Misadventure of Flapjack was such an acid trip lolll I rewatched some of the episodes recently and it was wayyy funnier than I remember it being 

Report Reply

Reply by 。・:*♥Rainy♥✼*・:。

posted

Omgggg The Marvelous Misadventure of Flapjack was such an acid trip lolll I rewatched some of the episodes recently and it was wayyy funnier than I remember it being 

Report Reply

Reply by RMC^^

posted

Ok but like, does anyone remember el Tigre? That was a good show fr

Report Reply

Reply by starflesh666

posted

all grown up

Report Reply

Reply by CravenFlame

posted
updated

Spongebob SquarePants is my Favorite!

Report Reply

Reply by porkupine XD

posted
updated

@squimblo flapjack and chowder remain total goatz in my book therez literally no beating em. ive been watching those 2 specifically since i was deadass 6 years old i luv em both to death, flapjack especially remains something i frequently revisit

Report Reply

Reply by Marvin

posted

I'm a fan of so many 2000s shows, but I really can't stress enough that I recommend the Brak Show!! I LOVE the Brak show, it's really funny (in my opinion), also the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is also super super cool

Report Reply

Reply by doki66

posted

the super milk chan show. very obscure and forgotten, but it's certainly a hoot. 

it oughta be revived one of these days. i'm tired of being the only one who actually remembered that show being a thing.

Report Reply

Reply by Flutter/Luna/Dizzy/Eclipse

posted

The Fairly OddParents was my childhood!! I loved it so much, like who wouldn't want to have their own fairies that granted their every wish? 

Report Reply

Reply by MJ

posted

I remember watching W.I.T.C.H. back when it first premiered. It was so scary and beautiful at the same time. Along with Winx Club, it's one of the reasons why I love Magical Girl Anime so much! :)

Report Reply

Reply by WandaLee58

posted
updated

omygosh yasss flapjack is iconic!! I'm also a huge fan of SpongeBob and the Bratz TV show XD

Report Reply

Reply by Mel(๑>◡<๑)🍀

posted

I had a really weird obsession with kids next door but the only thing i can remember is the nacho cheese episode O_o

Report Reply

Reply by kool_thing0

posted

do not forget about cool 90s cartoons like daria or mtvs downtown 

Report Reply

Reply by skelevee :3

posted

i have a ztupidly ztrong luv for chowder eueueueu :3

Report Reply

Reply by takeru ^_^

posted

OMGGG YOU LIKE FLAPJACK TOO???? IM SO HAPPY I FOUND ANOTHER FLAPJACK FAN!! 

Report Reply

Reply by djlordenvy

posted
updated

south park/fish hooks 2 must watches 

Report Reply

Reply by ziggy♡

posted

clone high is def a fun movie i enojy it same with total drama :33

Report Reply

Reply by trashkittie

posted

i literally watched total drama island EVERY DAYYYY

Report Reply

Reply by NatNuclear09

posted

FLAPJACK, RUBY GLOOM, REGULAR SHOW, GUMBALL, CHOWDER, SPONGEBOB, HEY ARNOLD, BILLY AND MANDY, CLONE HIGH, DARIA, TOTAL DRAMA>>>

Report Reply

Reply by Gurp

posted

Courage the cowardly dog is great. Super offputting vibes and if my memory serves me well there's an episode with a bad CGI monster, very y2k.

Report Reply

Reply by Luna

posted

ben 10 will forever SOLO everything for me :3

Report Reply

Reply by ☆𝐀𝐛𝐢☆

posted

i always grew up watching cartoons w my dad or brother, i used to love the grim adventures of billy and mandy 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Report Reply

Reply by Splits

posted

THE BATMAN 2004 EVERYONE GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW

Report Reply

Reply by ghost ꩜

posted

INAVDER ZIM AND CLONE HIGH!!!!! my favorites 

Report Reply

Reply by Stanley

posted

the oblongs, pretty fun looking characters and overall fun show worth checkin if you're into animation !

Report Reply

Reply by Dex/Razr☆

posted

OMG SOMEONE ELSE THAT LOVES MAKING FIENDS THAT SO WAS SO OBSURE BACK THEN!!! 

but to me the best shows are invader Zim, Grim adventiures of Billy and Mandy and Chowder!!

Report Reply

Reply by bigboyparking420🌿🚬

posted

authur i luv with all my body

Report Reply

Reply by AshtonSimeon

posted

Growing up with Teen Titans (2003) made me who I am today,

but shows like "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy", "Codename: Kids Next Door", "The Grim Adventures of Bill and Mandy", "Code Lyoko" and ofcourse Seasons 1-3 of "SpongeBob" were simply marvelous

Report Reply

Reply by Ghoulia

posted

6teen is such a good show, detentionare, stocked, jacob two two, and grossology 

Report Reply

Reply by Moz

posted

anyone still remember sheep in the big city?

Report Reply

Reply by ☆𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖔☆

posted
updated

Invader Zim is so awesome, idc if my dad thinks it's for babies. My friend introduced me to Aqua Teen Hunger Force during our trip to Disneyland and I really got into it.

Report Reply

Reply by Izzy

posted

i grew up on G3 MLP if that counts?? i remember it so loosely. I think i had two G3 toys, rainbow dash and scootaloo. It's crazy how much it changed since then

Report Reply

Reply by Radicalz

posted

OOOH I HAVE MANYMNAYMANY!!! Like Codename kids next door, chowder, johnny test, total drama, mad, the grim adventures of billy and mandy and the mr men show (my favorite <3)

Report Reply

Reply by linlin ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

posted

i need fr futurama moots so i can be silly for the new season coming out !!! (-.-)fry :3

Report Reply

Reply by Pants 👖

posted

I'm obsessed with archiving 90s/00s animation. I have a TB of cartoons and movies from my childhood. Flapjack and Chowder are among the most influential shows of the decades. I wish more people knew about them. If you watch cartoons today (gumball, teen titans go, craig of the creek) you can still see the influence. If you ever want to talk cartoons/animation I'd love to! From Celebrity Deathmatch to Cyberchase I'm in it 

Report Reply

Reply by Neeners_universeXD

posted

Does anyone remember Winx Club? 💖 fairy

Report Reply

Reply by MIKEMUSTDIE!!X3

posted

I love codename kids next door, futurerama, and invader Zim‼️ <3

Report Reply

Reply by Karlitaa

posted

totally spies!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Andre@ebullicion

posted

The cow and chick intro is so catchy >w<

Report Reply

Reply by TheEmeraldCrown

posted

My favourite animated show of all time is Avatar: The Last Airbender! I grew up watching the original Ben 10 series, Happy Tree Friends, Fairly Oddparents, Phineas and Ferb, etc! (although they're not my favs)

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_MisticLoCo_xxX

posted

You sure need to watch Oban Star-Racers, its like what happend when F-Zero become an anime

Report Reply

Reply by Go2sleep

posted

I love metalocalypse! The characters are hilarious and easy to like, also there's a new metalocalypse movie coming out :0 wowzers

I also love salad fingers, need I say more :3

Report Reply