Topic: what 2000s fashion and beauty trends do u want 2 make a comeback?

Sort Replies:

Reply by alice

posted

low rise jeans and that iconic makeup style <33

Report Reply

Reply by vixen

posted

i actually miss the 2000s streetwear era, the scene + emo era and the mcbling era :(

Report Reply

Reply by Sofia

posted

low rise jeans !!! 

Report Reply

Reply by XxAlexisNicolexX

posted

Layering belts, checker pattern everything, arm sleeves, multi bracelets, and big hair. Some of these I've been doing more and I love these so much. I hated when people bullied alternative people in the late 2010s because alternative culture holds a sacred place in my heart.

Report Reply

Reply by august aurelius ☆

posted
updated

babyphat puffer jackets

ed hardy tees
juicy couture
playboy bunny
rhinestone low-rise jeans
knee high converse
affliction
spirit hoods
anything old tripp nyc
brass knuckle accessories
razorblade accessories
crossing ur studded beltz!

Report Reply

Reply by Aleah <3

posted

Low waisted jeans and the whale tail!! I think both are so cute and go togther so well.

Report Reply

Reply by Ary

posted
updated

Cute track suits!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Glitter Heart

posted

The butterfly sequin tank. That was really cool. Anything from 2005 really. For some reason I really liked and miss 2005 fashion and just really miss trends in general of 2005, doesn’t have to be fashion trend.

Report Reply

Reply by jayden

posted

the low waisted jeans/skirts

Report Reply

Reply by l3xi_obsc3n3

posted

THOSE CONVERSE THAT WENT HALF WAY UP YOUR LEG!!!!! I used to have a pair when I was a little kid ( I was born in '07) and I miss them so much.

Report Reply

Reply by Am1na

posted

I pretty much like those website designs from the 2000s. I mean, it's obvious since I am using Spacehey!

Report Reply

Reply by yudely<3

posted

Silver makeup, funky print, kitten heels, rhinestone EVERYTHING, more girly/ urban looks lip liner, cropped t shirts and low rise jeans 

Report Reply

Reply by jordie

posted

low rise jeans with big studded belts. also jelly sandals. I wear these things anyways but I would like it if they were more available at stores and stuff. 

Report Reply

Reply by slimshieldz

posted
updated

leggings under shorts.

Report Reply

Reply by juitney

posted

i think that glittery eyeshadow and thin brows should make a comeback. i liked the thin eyeliner on your waterline as well ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Skip Jøhnson

posted

Baggier jeans/larger sized shirts so it didn't matter as much if I was in good shape. Lol

Report Reply

Reply by jessica

posted

the tacky make up with the thin eyebrows and chunky highlights!

Report Reply

Reply by Raw.rrXD

posted

def the juicy couture tracksuits <3

Report Reply

Reply by Lilz

posted

Juicy couture. That’s all I have to say. Juicy couture 💗

Report Reply

Reply by jay<33

posted

flip phones that we can all decorate pink and sparklyyy!!!

Report Reply

Reply by http.bug

posted

whale tale pls! its so pretty and tbh the cringey tumblr asthetics are so fun and nostalgic

Report Reply

Reply by cybercierra

posted

pink rhinestone flip phones and bright animal print everything xD

Report Reply

Reply by LouLou

posted

bedazzled everything, and flip phones. What can I say? You can never have too many rhinestones.

Report Reply

Reply by hila :)

posted

sparkly hair strips, multiple glittery belts/accessories, flip phones with a upgraded twist for the modern decade

Report Reply

Reply by f9ckkhastii

posted

Airbrush stations for blank shirts at malls, to customize it!

Report Reply

Reply by will_ashland

posted

literally just any of it, i love the 2000's sm! personal fave though has to be the low rise mini skirts owo

Report Reply

Reply by flow <3

posted

twinkle toes those were the shiiiiiz when i had them and silly band plus multiple bracelets 

Report Reply

Reply by lottie ♡

posted

THE OLD JUICY TRACKSUITS 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Oatmeal

posted

Gyaru from Japan's early 2000s

Report Reply

Reply by Sanrio Space Stunna

posted

rhinestones, charms and studded belts. 

amy winehouse eyeliner
extra thin eyebrows
autographs and handmade posters for ur celebs u see live in concerts
tiffany & co heart necklace pendants
gyaru girls x

Report Reply

Reply by fashiongal17

posted

Low rise rhinestone jeans and tan body/platin blonde hair combo

Report Reply

Reply by Lily

posted

Glitter makeup and PINK!!!

Report Reply

Reply by sumi

posted

thin brows, chunky highlights, BIG BAGS & old juicy tracksuits <3<3<3

Report Reply

Reply by Venus

posted

defo low rise jeans, bandana, oversize af fit, all 90s hairstyle w clips

Report Reply

Reply by Dylan

posted

Low rise jeans, and Juicy Couture tracksuits.

Report Reply

Reply by angelina <3

posted

low waisted jeans, the amount of lip liner and lip gloss, hoops, rhinestones, and soo much morree omg

Report Reply

Reply by ..

posted

Bring back the thin eyebrowss !!

Report Reply

Reply by br4tzzz

posted

we totes need more low rise jeans to show off how skinny we are! ooh and also flip phones were sooooo cute, why can't i bejewel my iphone?

Report Reply

Reply by marii<3

posted

SO MUCH SHIT I MISS.

Everything being glittery/shiny in some way
The bright colors and designs that would stick out
Cool-looking phones with all sorts of color options
Personalizing EVERYTHING (moment of silence for the items we'd buy with our initial in it)
Hot pink being thee winning pink shade
Colorful/glittery makeup and glosses all the time
THE ROLL-ON LIPGLOSSES.
Music. Just the music in general. 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Nellie_xX

posted

Side Bangs! :)

Report Reply

Reply by SLEEPYG0TH☆

posted

def the makeup + rhinestones on everything ! along with bedazzled flip phones w/ charms ><

Report Reply

Reply by ethan (taylor's version)

posted

i wish we had more hot pink stuff, phones, clothes, decor, etc, it's become one of my fav colors rn 

Report Reply

Reply by Tiana Thomas

posted

I want to see more denim plays incorporated in fashion because I loved Katy Perry's play on Brittany spears outfit and I personally love denim skirts especially long ones. 

Report Reply

Reply by _Ryan_guro_

posted

i would love if the mallgoth/emo/scene styles would comeback in those years, me and my best friend would not feel so left behind ;'D

Report Reply

Reply by x.{finn}.x

posted

low rise jeans. every pair of pants that are jeans i see in stores are fuqin super high rise super skinny.
1. i am not trying to squeeze the air out of my lungs so that i cannot breathe. 

2. sounds like theyre trying to promote eating disorders like "super tight anorexic skinny" ??? rubs me the wrong way
3. im too short for high rise and the pants always end up being made for tall people so my legs get sqeeezed in jeans (if you know you know)
i dont like pants being all the way on my belly button. low rise or mid rise for the win but mostly low rise because it just works for my body. 
also baggy pants because i dont like jeans squeezing me even a little. its my undiagnosed autisms sensory issues (sarcasm kind of..)  
i like feeling able to move around in jeans. 
4. tripp nyc pants are just cool

Report Reply

Reply by Cherry

posted

I love Mudd jeans like the cool ones that were super low and  laced up or the ones with patchwork

Report Reply

Reply by artisy2k1

posted

The 2000s can be split up in 3 style periods (in the Western world): Y2K (1999-2003), McBling (2003-2008) and late 2000s (2008-2012?). What I believe they all share is a very joyous expression of life. Emos, punks, goths, mall queens, rockers, scene kids, party girls... all expressed this very differently, but it always comes down to accessorizing, personalizing and grabbing attention. Fashion was fun and loud, but well put-together and coherent. What I especially welcome (and most of these I wear myself as a 20yo boy) are: big, straight pants. Graphic tees, both loose and snug. Bracelets, rings, Sillybandz, kandi. Crop tops. Belts and sunglasses as accessories. Colourful nails (or black for emos etc, for boys too!). Fun hats. Layering layering and layering (I'm kinda sad Summer is here, I miss Autumn and Winter for dressing up in three to four layers). All-Stars with drawings and words on them- I did that to my flamed All-Stars. And so much more. 

Basically, comfortable clothes that were easily styled to your personal liking, with lots of accessories and especially- joy!

Report Reply

Reply by xXratkingXx

posted

Novelty hoodies!! I wish there were more interesting hoodies nowadays. Like sosohappy and iron fist hoodiess 

Report Reply

Reply by Iskandarani301

posted

The low waisted pants and tops for girls

the 2 shirt style and wide jeans for boysAmazon.com: Spotted Zebra Boys and Toddlers' Long-Sleeve 2-in-1 T-Shirts,  Pack of 2 : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry19 Times Low-Rise Jeans In The 2000s Defied Gravity

Report Reply