« Back to the 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Forum

what 2000s fashion and beauty trends do u want 2 make a comeback?

Posted by addy allure

posted
updated

Forum: 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Group

as many of u probably know, 4 the past yr or so, 2000s-inspired fashion and beauty trends have been making a resurgence, and will still probably b ongoing 4 yrs 2 come.

ik many ppl h8 the fashion and beauty trends of the time, but tbh, u cannot deny that the 2000s managed 2 cre8 its own unique look, even if it had sum trends that many would consider heinous.

tbh, i want ALL of the 2000s fashion and beauty trends 2 come back, but maybe spice it up a lil' bit, like modernize it a lil' bit, like give it a 2020s take on them while also remaining faithful 2 the source material.

i just don't want the overall aesthetic of the decade 2 b so influenced by trends of the past, 2 the point where it's watered down and nearly unidentifiable, much like what happened in the 2010s.

but i'm curious, what 2000s-inspired fashion and beauty trends do u want 2 make a comeback? let me know, and we'll c what'll happen in the future. hopefully the 2020s r the decade where the fashion and beauty trends r iconic and fun.

ilusm!! πŸ’—πŸ’—

Report Topic

309 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by XxDespairFactionAshtonxX

posted

I like the alternative shirts that have the sideprint and minimalist graphic print on the chest AND writing and drawing on our jeans and converse!!

Pin on kidsΒ Β Pin on jeanzz

Report Reply

Reply by Phantom

posted

I miss when everything was like zebra/cheetah/or any other animal print. Also the Osiris shoes omg.

Report Reply

Reply by Super_SceneX3

posted

d0n't kn0w how p0pular it actually was but th0se animal hatz that had pawz that c0uld be used as scarfz if y0u wanted! They were super p0pular in my area f0rever ag0 and I really miss seeing them everywhereΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Lux⚑

posted

Glitter makeup, asymmetrical hems, flared pants, tunics, to start

Report Reply

Reply by vermilion

posted

I want the tacky glittery makeup & super thin eyebrows to come back in fashion.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by ivy

posted

i would love it if the juicy couture track suits came back, i loved those, as well as the kind of "messy style" that made us all look like our mums let us pick our outfits when we were 5. kinda like this photo of avril lavigneΒ 

Β 

Report Reply

Reply by itssaliyahh

posted
updated

rhinestone jeans :)

Report Reply

Reply by Nick XD

posted

Putting little rhinestones and charms on everything!! It was a great trend and personalizing everything to who you are is so greatΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Mumz The Werd Clothing

posted
updated

Our Kickstarter is live!

The logo below is a link. You should totally click it

Our Kickstarter

KS-Products-V2-KSV1

Report Reply

Reply by β˜†TotallyBlingedOutβ˜†

posted

literally EVERYTHING! denim mini skirts, lowrise jeans, the tacky makeup, the thin eyebrows, those huge belts that u wore around ur waist, quote shirts, everything rhinestone, chunky highlights, bulky jewelry and way more stuff that i cant think of lol

Report Reply

Reply by Elixir

posted
updated

I want the studed belts to come back Q^QΒ 

And maybe those hair extensionsΒ 
Where do we find them?

and wearing a bunch of belts. I wanna see people wearing a bunch of belts <3

Report Reply

Reply by Em0princess666

posted

Studded belts and coon tails !!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by alaska raine

posted

writing on shoes/jeans, layers, fake corset tops/hoodies, sleeves with thumb holes... stuff like that

Report Reply

Reply by Zoi

posted

Omg totally need the thin eyebrows and rhinestoned flip phones !

Report Reply

Reply by shibainu000

posted

honestly? frosty eye makeup. i love it so much

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

torn baggy cargo shorts

Report Reply

Reply by xXP0KeM0NA KeRoSeN0Xx

posted

glitter on everything!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by kasiak

posted

bit late, but super thin eyebrows and just putting patchy black eyeshadow on ur eyelid without even thinking of eyeliner or the shape ur making.. but at the end of the day do wear what u want anyways, do not care what others think.

Report Reply

Reply by xiapunk

posted

prolly the rhinestones halter tops partnered with low waist skirts/jeans

Report Reply

Reply by bunny

posted

Chrome nail polish. It's still around in a way... but it doesn't look the same as the old avon mirror shine nail polish.

Report Reply

Reply by dumb kiddo

posted

im hoping the classic early-mid 2000s emo clothing and style, the new emos just dont look all that good in my opinion

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie

posted

Maybe the nu metal style! I’m a big fan of the huge pants and weird fashion choices!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Hazy

posted

I remember drawing on sooooo many pairs of jeans. gahh

Report Reply

Reply by tundra

posted

baggy jeans, tight graphic tees, shaggy hair!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley

posted

The little bump in the hair and wet seal

Report Reply

Reply by LETHAL POISON

posted

wearing 2 or 3 different shirts under one ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by KrysXD

posted

I really want glitter eyeshadow to come back and any type of animal print to come back too.

Report Reply

Reply by Dollette

posted

Reply by XxMonty.MorbidxX

posted

I def wish that bumpits fake tans and tramps stamps would come back. Just the trashy vibe all over is literally so iconic.

Report Reply

Reply by karim (SK)

posted

da big shirtz wit the snapbackz and durags

with ur pants touchin the ground

Report Reply

Reply by Danica

posted

Those big sun glasses and, not sure how to explain it but like, popular blonde girl style. And animal print everything!!! <3

Report Reply

All 2000's Styles bc now Styles kinda boring ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

All the scene kid hype

Report Reply

Reply by lorSosa

posted

Yall should check out (Imbabyinc.com) it is a clothing brand inspired by Y2K fashion!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Lilli

posted

Baby Phat and Apple bottom jeans πŸŽπŸ‘– boots with the fur ️

Report Reply

Reply by NENZ

posted

none!!!!!!i love nostalgia and some of the trends for what they were in their time.Β  however, i really dont think any of them are actually extremely groundbreaking. i'd rather be creating new trends of this decade

Report Reply

Reply by Molly

posted

πš•πš˜πš  πš›πš’πšœπšŽ πš“πšŽπšŠπš—πšœΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by mβ˜†ya

posted

Id absolutely adore if baby phat became poppin again

Report Reply

Reply by lauraaaπŸ•Έ

posted

Omg... definitely the writing on shoes.Β 

Brands like Balenciaga have started implementing it into their new lines, but it's just not the same........

Report Reply

Reply by Norman jeane baker

posted

the texts on t-shirts that celebs used to wear that would be hot

text on shirt

Report Reply

Reply by cece <3

posted

low waisted jeanz, slogan teez, & those cute lil wedge sandalz lol

also, this ain’t even a fashion trend, but i wanna see flip phonez make a return bc they were so personalized n cute :((

Report Reply

Reply by Samie

posted

Tbh sky tops. Those Real Housewives of OC wore them like it there was nothing else in their closet.

Report Reply

Reply by Your Favorite Juicebox

posted

Velour and velvet tracksuits definitely, mini skirts, bucket hats, plaid.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Chubbs

posted

I miss halter tops with denim skirts, bell-bottoms (even though that’s technically 70s) and those belts with the metal holes. Y’all know what I mean?Β 

Report Reply

Reply by natalie

posted

πš‚πš’πšπšŽ πš™πšŠπš›πšπšœ 𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜, πš–πš’ 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 πšœπš‘πšŠπš™πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŠπš—πšπš•πšŽ πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πšπšŠπšŒπš”πš’ πš–πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš™πšŠπš›πšπšœ

Report Reply

Reply by Kyle

posted

Balenciaga city bag the Olsen Twins wore all the time

Report Reply

Reply by Tina

posted

I live for the low rise cut skirts & boot cut jeans <3

Report Reply

Reply by Erin Electrica πŸ’‹

posted

pretty sure their already making their comeback but WHALE TAILS i’d defo be too shy to wear them but their to die forrr

Report Reply

Reply by TwinksBTrippin

posted

Glitter Makeup, Wild Hairstyles, Assymeyrical Hems, And Animal Prints of all kind. And of course mini mini low rise skirts.

Report Reply