Topic: Introduce Yourself

Sort Replies:

Reply by Caseyshow

posted
updated

Hello i'm Casey. I'm a 15 year old transgender FtM Demiboy From London, UK, My Pronouns are (He/Him) Tho you can call me any other pronouns expect for (she/her). And i'm Omnisexual/Biromatic. I love all genders although i really love men and women alot. I also like video games,cartoons,movies ect.

Report Reply

Reply by Rie

posted

Hi, I'm Ri! I'm a queer person who is currently questioning their gender identity. My preferred pronouns are she/her and they/them, but I'm fine with any as long as they're used respectfully. I'm a creative person and a performing artist who loves cute and spooky things. I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to add me!(:

Report Reply

Reply by AliciaDeer

posted

Hi, my name is Alicia and I am a 25 years old non-binary lesbian from Texas.  pronouns (she/her/they/them). I am an artist and love music, activism, and video games! message anytime if you want to talk! Happy to be in the group!

Report Reply

Reply by maddie

posted

hiii my name is maddie, im 18 and i live in the midwest :p happy to be here!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by kit !

posted
updated

Hi hi! Name's Kit! Im a Trans Nonbinary Male + Xenogenders and Uranic! I dont really care for pronouns at all but I do prefer He/Mew/Bun/It <3 Though again I dont care :) Im not out to my family about being trans and 'gay' but I dont think I ever will tell them hehe. I have many special interests so do not be afraid to ask me what they are !! My discord is kit kat#1987 if you'd like to chat more!! okay bye now ପ(⑅ˊᵕˋ⑅)ଓ

Report Reply

Reply by D4V3 !!!!

posted

Hihihiii!!1 I'm Dave, I'm bisexual (leaning 2wardz men) and im a transgender guy ^^
I am also autistic and have ADHD so please be patient with me if i dont understand what you mean by something. 

Report Reply

Reply by j☆de

posted

helo :P

im lee, nonbinary, i use they/he/she prns, my profile says it all tbh too layz to type :c

Report Reply

Reply by jayla swamp

posted

i'm jessica i'm seventeen. i am a lesbian and non binary. pronouns they/them. i am a taurus. anything else is on profile :)

Report Reply

Reply by catdinoXD

posted

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my names ash and im a trans masc, my prns are he/him  and im bi with a boy pref 

Report Reply

Reply by Jack Henry

posted

Hi, I am Jack/Jacklyn and I am a queer writer living in So Cal

Report Reply

Reply by Lexi

posted
updated

My name is Alex I am 27 I am gender-fluid and bisexual. My pronouns are she/her and he/him I got an amazing partner but feel lonely a lot and feel like a bit of an outcast which is why I joined here. I am gender-fluid and bisexual. I got a huge taste in music and love retro games and cartoons I am also a big stoner and am a bit childish for my age lol Hoping to make more friends on here soon

Report Reply

Reply by Cupid/Rosemary Killgore-Clover-Lopez

posted

Sorry I changed it from 69 to 70

Hai my name is Ace/Grey Im genderfluid I use he/it/xe/void (pls dont call me a girl unless we close) Im bi and poly (pls dont dm begging 2 date) Im 16 and in 11th grade and im looking for scenmo queer friends!

Report Reply

Reply by nintendo

posted
updated

Hi !!!!! i am sabrina!!!!! im a trans (tme) lesbian !! im 16 !!!!!! i love videogames !!!!!!!! nice to meet all ^__^ !!!!!! btw im autistic !!!!!! my discord is layton plushie#6406 so if anyone wanna chat !!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by NEW ACC: https://spacehey.com/tord

posted

hai! im tord ^_^ im a transmasc lesbian who is also greyromantic n greysexual !!! i recently came out last week to my mom n shes very supportive :D

Report Reply

Reply by 🐍T I M 🐍

posted

My name is Tim. I live in Oklahoma. I’m a gay man, divorced (married to a man). I’m 51 years old soon to be 52. I’m of Latino heritage but my Spanish speaking skills are basically nil. I’m on the heavier side, 5’9” about 300+lbs. 

I’m not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination but I have a job that pays my bills and keeps a roof over my head and food in my belly. I’m probably way too old for most of you here on SpaceHey. But I’m on here for the nostalgia of MySpace. If I’ve peaked your curiosity, by all means send me a message. I do have pictures. I wish there was a way I could include one in this forum reply. Well, thank you for taking the time to read this. 
Best wishes xx

Report Reply

Reply by Roobus!!

posted
updated

Heyyyyy!!!!!!!!! My namez Ralphie!!! (Or u can call me Chainsaw >:3) I'm a she/they lezbian (I forget the word for nblw but I'm that :D) and I'm turning 14 soon!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Unity_Dragon

posted

Ayo im untiydragon or ud for short, im a pansexual genderfluid leaning towards masculine ig i go by it/he/they pronouns, im a cringe gay furry yehyeh. i like making frieends :d

Report Reply

Reply by Seven

posted

Hello

I'm a transmasculine person, I use he/they/it pronouns. I'm Queer and I'm 16. I'm from Tennessee, I enjoy a lot a music, I do makeup sometimes, and yeah. I go by either Seven or Jackson

Report Reply

Reply by DistortedBoom

posted

Hi!

I'm jason, i'm 15 years old (turning 16 on thursday) i'm gay, love making music and videos, and spacehey is really cool! I'm a new yorker and i love making friends :D

Report Reply

Reply by Ray

posted

Hey my name is Ray and I love women<3 also non men. Kinda sorta, men are okay sometimes nvm non men. 

Report Reply

Reply by cr0wc1f3r

posted

Hi, my name is cr0wc1f3r. I'm 23, pan and this is actually my first post on SpaceHey. I hope y'all are having a great day.

Report Reply

Reply by kurt !

posted

yooo!

im bowie, an ftm guy whos sexual orientation is- is...
aahhahaha anyway im an aussie - can confirm we do live upside down, you get used to it after a while /j - i'm neurodivergent and a little lot bit fruity 🌝
happy to be here!

Report Reply

Reply by Daniel

posted

Hello im Daniel. I am 15 years old. Im gay, transgender and im poly. I really just wanna make friends tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Penny

posted

Anyone else here Ace?

Hi, I like to go by Penny or Nicky. I'm  a 20-year-old polyamorous, probably panromantic, and gray asexual. My pronouns have always been she/her but I always hated it so I guess that means I'm nonbinary questioning (can anyone help me with my nonbinary discovery?). 
It's very nice to see a community like this. I hope I can find a new friend or two who can show me around :)

Just a handful of my current interests include...late night ice cream runs, gaming, autumn, drawing (digitally and traditional, realism and fanciful), my chickens and just chickens in general, dog training, stuffed animals and writing lots of stories, writing roleplays (like play-by-post), and personal finance/self betterment. 
Feel free to add me for a chat! ^v^

Report Reply

Reply by stinkyw1nky

posted

hi! im arioch, im boyflux and gay and im looking for friends ig

Report Reply

Reply by WoofEmilXxX

posted

heyo :3c 

i'm a gay dude who choozez to leave their gender unlabeled as it changez frequently
pronounz r xe/he/she but they change a lot so check my statuz if ur wonderin :]

Report Reply

Reply by karma <3

posted

yooo :) i’m karma, i use they/she pronouns. i’m 15!! i am indeed non-binary and bisexual , i play genshin and watch anime. i also sm0ke :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Nia Thee Sylph

posted

Hi!!!! :) I'm Nia! I'm a queer cis girl from NY and I love cryptozoology and my favorite animal is the shoebill stork 

Report Reply

Reply by regulus

posted

hiya my name is regulus, reggie and reg are fine too. Im trans masc and my pronouns are he/it. I'm 19 (turning 20 next month) and rn im studying to beecome hairdresser. I also live in finland. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kiel

posted

Hello my fellow gaayyyss and theys i am a pan and agender person thats still struggling with my gender identity and also 16 y/o

Report Reply

Reply by Bongwaterfrog

posted

Hey Everyone! I'm Zac, a gay trans man (Pronouns He/Him).

i never had my emo phase in middle school so im going thru it now in my early twenties. 
im huge cat person with a large music taste going in all the wrong directions lol.
always open to chat and make friends, hope you all have an amazing day :D 

Report Reply

Reply by Serei

posted

Hi I'm Serei, asexual demiboy (he/they)

I like photography and do digital art
I was born in Russia but I moved to Germany I love it here :)

Report Reply

Reply by basil

posted

Hello! I'm a bisexual cis woman from Italy and I'm 20. I use she/her pronouns and I love kpop music!! 

I also listen to mcr... the nbhd..... arctic monkeys and many more. I love painting, drawing and studying languages (i'm in love with spanish)

Report Reply

Reply by Nosurfeitu

posted
updated

Hey!

My name is Madi.. im a Genderqueer panpolyam individual with They/He/It/Skup pronouns! Oh also im 20-

Im obsessed with skunks and Paleontology and gladly will ramble on about these topics and facts if yall let me XD

Aside from this i adore music, my partner, RPG type games and creating art.

Report Reply

Reply by Maciel

posted

hello:3 

My name is Maciel, I'm a 14 yo non binary and I use any pronouns.
I live in Brazil, I don't like sports, my favorite food is chicken stroganoff with mushrooms and my favorite artists are Jazmin Bean, Jack Stauber, Melanie Martinez and Ashnikko X3

Report Reply

Reply by heather ♡

posted

howdy y'all :)

my name's heather, i'm seventeen and from the u.s. of a. i'm gender apathetic and go by any pronouns. i like all types of music (and by all i mean ALLLL). i'm pretty new to spacehey so i'm still figuring this out lol but i would love to make new friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by TOBYMORI

posted

Heya! We are Toby and we are a bi trans polyam dude who uses he/they and a few neos 2! (We use we/out etc pronouns on ourselves sometimes btw! :333) I like homestuck, IZ, and JTHM! :oD

Report Reply

Reply by Jasper

posted
updated

hey, I'm Fynn but I'm currently trying a new name, Jasper. I'm a 16 y/o trans boy (he/they/vamp) and I'm a gay mess lol

Report Reply

Reply by C@in

posted

Sup I'm 17 and go by Cain online, They/Them pronouns, message me if you'd like but I suggest that you read my profile first 🤘

Report Reply

Reply by ⭐Arlo⭐

posted

Hello!!

My name is kayn/kay/kain wichever one you like :)
Im a minor
Im omnisexual (prefer men)
I use it/they/she/he pronouns 
And i like dogs

Report Reply

Reply by jamie!!!

posted
updated

hello!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!! im jamie / rena n im a femme nb lesbian from the US :D i use he/she/ any pronouns! im a minor n i luv glittery shit and tall women <3 also cats!!!

Report Reply

Reply by X_DDoS_X

posted
updated

Hi, my names Delta (or Weirdo)! I’m a minor. I’m genderfluid so I go by any but my preferred are it/he/she. I am demisexual, omnisexual (more on the masculine spectrum but I love everyone)and polyamorous. I just really hope everyone’s happy and if not then everyone is hear to listen (or at least I am).

Report Reply

Reply by Kermit

posted

Hilo, I'm Kermit, 18 from Israel

I'm gender neutral {any pronounce} and bisexual :)

Report Reply

Reply by ʙᴜɢ

posted

hi !! im bug :)

im currently still in the closet only from my family, well my parents. im still in highschool, but i think i would like to meet a bunch of new and cool friends here to talk with..im 14 turning 15 in a week on sep. 29th. im a freshman in highschool. oh, im aslo bisexual and i go by they/them and im agender:) i have adhd as well so i can be annoying and i tend to get overwhelmed very easily..

Report Reply

Reply by Mr.timer ( Lucifer )

posted

hello! 

my names lucifer and im a transgender Bisexual teenager living in the US! i like programming, art, and other stuff! if youd like you can help me pay for T by checking out the blog with links to my websites :)

Report Reply

Reply by Abri Muccino

posted

Hello! My name is Abrian or Abri for short. I'm 22, trans, aroace and omni! I use mostly he/they pronouns.

Report Reply

Reply by lilith<3

posted

Hello hello! I'm levi, my pronouns are he/him/they/them/it/its. I'm not sure what to call it yet but I like both, I have a preference for women. I habe a lovely partner named Sam. That's about all I got

Report Reply

Reply by madam xo

posted

Hi there. >.< 

My name is madam my pronouns r he/they, and im nblw/nblm/nblnb pansexual! :0

Report Reply

Reply by wybie !!

posted
updated

hello !! im wybie my prns r he/pup/it and im a gay trans guy !! im super new 2 spacehey but uh hey !! im taken x1 + poly :]]c

Report Reply

Reply by Adriana_is_burning

posted

hey my names Adriana <3 im a bi she/her

Report Reply