« Back to the The Gays Forum

Introduce Yourself [pinned]

Posted by heath

posted

Forum: The Gays Group

Say Hello!

Share a little about you, if you would like!

Report Topic

1680 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mewp2002

posted

Hiya! I'm a queer cis female from Leicester, UK (pronouns are she/her) <3

I am currently an art student with focusses on illustration, graphic novels and animation. My interests are fashion, music (shoegaze being my fave genre), sanrio, thrifting, computers, anime/manga, cooking and anything 60s/90s/00s!

As of yet I haven't come out and tbh I don't think I will, I'd rather just turn up one day with a gf lol <3

Report Reply

Reply by adrix

posted

hey !!

i'm adrix, a non-binary person who is questioning their sexuality. i'm 18 (19 next week whoop) and am a student studying drama. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nonsocialbutterfly

posted

Uhh hi! I'm a lesbian demi girl from Finland, my pronouns are she/her. I like animals, anime, reading, badminton lol, I also like watching cartoons and other tv shows and movies, I enjoy watching lots of true crime things and also listen to true crime podcasts.

Report Reply

Reply by m0nnie_

posted
updated

Hi! I’m a bisexual from Ohio, USA. My pronouns are she/they. I’m 23. I’m not out to my family but I’m out to my friends and basically anyone I meet online lol. 

I like to sing, write songs, talk to my friends all night long on Discord, scroll endlessly on TikTok, and occasionally watch Netflix and Hulu and Disney+. I also like to doodle. My favorite color is purple, I have ADHD, and I have a younger brother, a beautiful niece, a dog, and a cat. 

That’s basically it. 👋🏻

Report Reply

Reply by notcris

posted

I'm a lesbian, my pronouns are she/her or they/them. 

I have many interests, such as: Watching anime and cartoons, playing video games, reading, listening to music, roleplaying, writing, singing, and swimming. I hope we can all become goood friends! 

Report Reply

Reply by Miserable_Michaelis

posted

Hiya! My name is Michaelis, I think I'm nonbinary?? Idk I'm still questioning, and I'm pansexual. My pronouns are they/she. 

I love My Little Pony, it's my comfort show. I also really like She-ra and the Princess of Power. I'm not sure if I'm scene or emo, I guess I'm kind of a mix, my style has developed a lot over time. I'm looking for friends in Oregon, specifically in Tillamook or around that area, I have a bf who I've happily been with for 2 and a half years ^w^. 

Report Reply

Reply by rondell watkins™

posted

good evening!

I'm Mike from Erie, PA.  Just looking to make new friends!

Report Reply

Reply by xXLil4cLuXx

posted

Hello! Im 18, i'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires. I'm a cisgender girl, pronouns are she/her, and im bisexual ˄˄ I like music, psychology, art and videogames

Report Reply

Reply by finlee

posted

hello! im fin.
i am a transmale boyflux homosexual + xenogenders(catgender, plurgender, scenecoric.) teen whos still kinda confused about everything q__q
im a little shy on these websites, so i might not talk much! im going to try my best tho :'3

Report Reply

Reply by chai !

posted

Hi people! I'm Chai, a 20yo nonbinary person from Europe.

I'm currently a language student preparing for a bachelor's degree. Some of my main interests are comics, music, true crime, videogames and anything horror related.

🖤

Report Reply

Reply by fern

posted

hey yall! my name is fern (prononus: they/she) and i fkn hate labels HAHAHA but if i had to choose them, im a nonbinary lesbian ^^  i love all types of music, from gothic rock to dolly parton hahah and im always up for a nice chat!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Marlo

posted

Hey, I'm Marlo, I am non binary and use they/them pronouns, I am from New Jersey, and hate typing intros

Report Reply

Reply by Verty

posted

Hi! I'm bi and like stuff like D&D, Dark Souls, and working out :)

Report Reply

Reply by Xxgary_smithxX

posted

hey!! my name is gary (or poppy, i use both) and im from the US (SC specifically <3)

im polyam demi-bi ace, transmasc catgender, 18, and my pronouns are he/nya/purrs. im a huge kinnie with my highest being gary smith, and i have a special interest in cats ^^ i like bully (the game), danganronpa, and warrior cats!

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

Heya, I'm Moss/Ghost/Angel, I'm those spicy gays
The ones with the fancy genders and fun labels 
But to make it easier, I'm a trans masculine nonbinary person that's gai.

Report Reply

Reply by pansygore

posted
updated

hi! i go by pansy on here n i am a nonbinary gay trans man. i use it/xe/ve/he and im excited to be here!! i love movies and especially am into new queer cinema and queer cinema history, as well as viewing horror thru a queer lense

Report Reply

Reply by Elliot H. V.

posted

Hey! My name is Matt. Always looking for friends!!

Report Reply

Reply by ellie <3

posted

hii im mercury, polyam & pan :)) i like music, video games and anime. i also have adhd and use any pronouns

Report Reply

Reply by Skye/Lars <3

posted

Hello my gay pals!! My name is sky/lars (you can choose lmao). I'm very friendly and energetic, I love to plan events and adventures to make our bond stronger >:) I have mental issues obviously.. 

I identify as a lesbian and I currently have a girlfriend who i love so much. I'm also genderfluid so im hot as both genders. 

My favourite shows are Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, Steven Universe, Anything boburnum, or anything that allows me to relate to the characters. 

Shoutout to Sarah Lynn.

Report Reply

Reply by hunipai

posted

Hiii my name is rex and im very homo T_T….its like RLLY hard. But i also like video games n tv

Report Reply

Reply by shadowstar

posted

hi, i’m a trans gay guy from ontario. i’m into goth stuff and if you check out my profile you can find out more about me lol

Report Reply

Reply by charlie / scar

posted
updated

wassup! I'm Richie! My pronouns are he/they! Im a trans gay man living in good ol florida. I enjoy drawing and listening to losta music!! Not out atm and probably wont be for a while (unless i end up outing myself via internet), waiting to get out of my mom's place to do it. Currently have a lovely long distance boyfriend :)!! Rlly excited to meet some more LGBT+ people!

Report Reply

Reply by 1D10T_P13

posted

H3ll0! My n4m3 1s k0d1, 4nd 1'm p4ns3xu4l 4nd a tr4ns m4n. 1 us3 h3/th3y/1t pr0n0uns! 

(Hello! My name is kodi, and I'm pansexual and a trans man. I use he/they/it pronouns!)

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ Mandee! At the Disco ♥

posted

Hi everyone! I'm Mandee, my pronouns are She/Her, and I'm Bi.

My first experience with the internet was on MySpace and I basically LIVED there from age 12-15 so when I found out about Spacehey yesterday I lost my mind! It feels so great to be back, and I was happy to find this group and am excited to make some new friends :) 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝓡𝓲𝓪𝓱

posted

Hello, I am Mariah or Riah for short and I am a lesbian woman. I am IMMENSELY blessed with my BEYOND beautiful fiancée in my life. ️🏳️‍🌈 BTW, I LOVE the format of this group! 👍👌

Report Reply

Reply by Paige

posted

Hi i'm paige. Im a pansexual cis girl (she/her). I like cats, crystals and anime like nana and serial experiments lain. I also really enjoy art, reading and video games!

Report Reply

Reply by kewpie

posted

hiii i go by kew! 

im aromantic, queer, and im okay with any pronouns!!
happy 2 be here <333

Report Reply

Reply by ⚣ Alex ⚣

posted

Hey, my name's Alex. I'm transmasc, currently a couple months on T. My pronouns are he/him. I'm 22 and I have a boyfriend. I like video games, music and horror media. That's about it I think, I'm really very boring

Report Reply

Reply by mapleee

posted
updated

heyy,, im a bisexual non-binary 14 year old,, prounouns are she/they im from the U.S,, open to talk about anything,, come say hi <3

Report Reply

Reply by bongwaterdrinker

posted

hi im harvey!! a 28 yr old trans gay who's also an artist. my pronouns are he/him!! whata up yall

Report Reply

Reply by eddie

posted
updated

hey!! im eddie/eli, a 15 yr old gay male !! my pronouns r he/him

i luv batman & the comics and i love talkin abt my fav films ... nice 2 meet u!

Report Reply

Reply by m̸̬̰̆̇i̷̟̓l̶̻̬͘͝ò̴̬̖͘

posted
updated

Hello! My name is Milo, my pronouns are he/him. I'm a 19 year old, bi, trans man from NY. I love reading, writing, Nintendo games, witchcraft, and drawing. I'm currently studying psychology in college, but want to switch my major. I'm in a relationship with the boy of my dreams and I have been for three years! Looking forward to meeting other chill LGBT+ people in this group! :D

(Edit: For whatever reason this posted twice :"))

Report Reply

Reply by prayersonfire

posted
updated

hi im alex. i use he/him pronouns (but im also just genserally kinda ambivalent about wut other people call me) im 1400000000000000000000 years old and im gay 

Report Reply

Reply by Maureen Martins

posted

I am Maureen

A lesbian, stem
36 yrs old
An Aquarius
🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 PRIDE

Report Reply

Reply by Aidenz

posted

helloooo im a trans dude and gay as hell turning 16 in about a week, im out and proud at school and in life in general

Report Reply

Reply by Lee

posted

Hi... I'm Bi and I'm from West Virginia just looking for some new friends so hmu 

Report Reply

Reply by OnKrew

posted

First name Amon last name Gus, pronouns are He/Him. I'm gay and I like to do tasks B)

Report Reply

Reply by grace

posted

Hey, I'm Grace. I'm 14, and I'm wlw and wlnb. My pronouns are she/her. I'm watching The Owl House right now, but please give me suggestions on good shows. I'm into history, and I have a cat! Feel free to add + message me <3

Report Reply

Reply by sunday

posted
updated

ayo im a trans guy and im gay. I go by he/they or it. I like anime and spiderman.

Report Reply

Reply by Kathryn

posted

Hey all! I'm Kathryn a closeted tans-gal from Canada! Id prefer she/her or they/them. I enjoy mall-emo music, thrifting, cooking, watching tiktoks/youtube, acting, ttrpg's, and ballroom dance! This is the first group I've joined and I'm really excited to be on Spaceyeh as I was to young to enjoy MySpace!

Report Reply

Reply by Sam!!

posted

hi! i'm sam! i use she/they pronouns and currently am using the label bisexual, but to be fair i have a crisis every week, so who knows?

i enjoy playing minecraft and meeting new people and just vibing, mostly! feel free to friend request or talk if you want <3

Report Reply

Reply by Vivian

posted

Hi! I'm Kyasadi (he/him) and I'm pansexual! I dunno what else to put here at this moment!

Report Reply

Reply by Riley :)

posted

Hi! I'm Riley (They/Them) I'm non-binary and bisexual (More attracted to girls and Non-binary people however) I'm 15! And I like pretty much anything, I'm down for new stuff lol

Report Reply

Reply by The Only October ™

posted

Hey all!!!

The name is Tober.
Trans girl from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
New to the group.
Looking to meet some other rad people outside my area.

Report Reply

Reply by Mo0nl19ht

posted

Heyy, im a bisexual girl from Europe and i go by she/her pronouns :)

Report Reply

Reply by Miche Lychee

posted

hey everyone!! My name is Miche, im 22, nonbinary, and queer. i use any/all pronouns (he/she/they/it) im really looking to make friends!

im in college, working towards being a psychologist. i smoke ouid, im a tiktoker, i love animals (i have dogs, cats, and a turtle). 

im about to start my own garden (food & flowers!) 

im into occult stuff, tarot, palm reading, psych evals, gaming, painting, writing, and anime 

acab obvi 

Report Reply

Reply by thebestyoulleverknow

posted

Hi! Im Tsahai Im 16. I'm bi. My preferred pronouns are she/they although I am comfortable with any pronouns. Im out to my friends and people I meet online

Report Reply

Reply by Damien Destruction

posted

Hey! I'm Vee. I'm 24, a lesbian, and a healthcare worker in the US. Just living the 2009 emo dream when I'm not doing my normie job.

Report Reply

Reply by Brandon G.

posted

28 Cis male. Into games, pop culture, movies, tv and dank memes. Let's IM.

Report Reply

Reply by Elena m

posted

Hello I am a female by birth been that way for my whole 32 years of life.I was a bi girl but became lesbian full moon since a few days when I meet the perfect girl.   I have been out of the “closet” for ten years.   I am an artist author musician and piercer.  In really life I have 9 piercings and 7 ear piercings.   I like to stargaze and listen to music and watch Netflix.   I am only hear for friends only as a got a girl.

Report Reply