« Back to the The Gays Forum

Introduce Yourself [pinned]

Posted by heath

posted

Forum: The Gays Group

Say Hello!

Share a little about you, if you would like!

Report Topic

1725 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by River is not a vampire

posted

Trans masc,nonbinary, xenogender, aroace, and Achillean. I'm 14. 

Report Reply

Reply by ✰𖤐𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚✮⋆☾⋆

posted

HOWDY!! I am a bi, genderfluid (i think) person from USA!!!! I love pokemon and art!

Report Reply

Reply by louix

posted

hi! i am louix and i am a transgirl.

my pronouns are she/her.

i am a model and artist.

i hope to find cool queer people here.

Report Reply

Reply by milos_mellow

posted

hey party people! im transmasc and gay, and love to draw! super big cat person too :]

Report Reply

Reply by Zephyr

posted
updated

Hiiie!! I go by Zephyr oomfies <33

He/Him masculine manly man

Bi!! No preference atm :33

Polyamorous little goober

Report Reply

Reply by Varis:)

posted

Hi:) I’m varis, I’m bi and rn I go by any pronouns (invludung neo pronouns). I’m 13 and I’m from Australia:)

Report Reply

Reply by K3NA1C0R3

posted

Hiya! I'm a lesbian gender non-conforming my pronouns are she/he/they<3 I am also Polyamorous
I am currently a high school student in the US studying to be a psychologist! I love cats and baking and the Gyaru style!I have a girlfriend and we're like so happy with each other

Report Reply

Reply by Aster / Cal

posted

hii every1.. 

im aster / cal. im 15 and im a transmale. im from the US... boring,,, im always open to making friends! feel free to add me as one and we can start talking. ^_^ m still in highschool obv but i do ONLINE! so i can talk way more often lols... be my friend!! 

Report Reply

Reply by janiii

posted

hi!! im jani. im agender / genderapathetic and go by any pronouns, and im bisexual! happy 2 be here:D

Report Reply

Reply by janiii

posted
updated

hi!! im jani. im agender / genderapathetic and go by any pronouns, and im bisexual! im 16 and kind of socially awkward bc I get nervous but im really talkative once I'm comfortable around ppl. happy 2 be here:D

Report Reply

Reply by stinkyone

posted

haii!!!! im bi!!!!!!!! baii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆starman☆

posted

hi I'm Jason, I go by he/him pronouns and I'm bisexual! I'm 15 and I am in a rock band at the moment. I'm super into rock and metal. my PFP is me btw. my favorite band is motley crue. I'm also an artist, I love digital, traditional, and painting. I use more charcoal to draw than pencils and I also use pens a lot which are my specialty. I also like reading in my spare time and I also play a variety of instruments. in my band I am the lead singer and bass player. However I do also play drums and electric guitar. 

Report Reply

Reply by Benny <3

posted

HELLO !!!! i'm August !!! i'm 19 turning 20 in 4 months !!!! nice to meet everyone ! i'm a trans man who uses all pronouns but fem ones ! i love music, art, horror movies, and talking to people !!! uhhhhh i'm from Illinois :D just moved here ! so yeah !

Report Reply

Reply by Kurtis Stark

posted

Hi I'm Kurtis!

I'm bisexual, but probably gay. I'm fourteen and I really like Game of Thrones, dinosaurs, and marvel. Especially Deadpool. I'm a diagnosed autistic and my special interests are obviously GoT and dinosaurs. I love anything medieval and I'm a huge history nerd. I'm looking for new friends obviously, I've been super alone recently so that sucks a lot. 

I'm suuuuper awkward and not good at describing myself so here's my linktree! It has literally everything you could hope to know about me probably! ---> https://linktr.ee/1anomic

Shoot me a message or friend request or add me on discord! My user is 1anomic :))

Report Reply

Reply by ☆.・.・:MUSTA.・.・:☆

posted

Hi! my name is Ivonne, I'm 22 and my pronouns are He/him I'm from México (´。• ω •。`) 

I'm a non-binary femenine presenting individual, Asexual and biromantic ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

Im autistic so sometimes I need to use some emojis to explain myself better, I have some trouble with expresing myself Honestly I want to find people to talk too, sometimes it takes me a time to talk well and get open, but once we're past that I'm a really cool person! 

Report Reply

Reply by Mis(ter)Fortune

posted

Haiii, cis gay male, he/him, Asean, a teen, and desperate for love (not online tho kinda weird ppl date online when they dont know them in person)

Report Reply

Reply by Aalisfunn

posted

Ola !! My name is Aali, I'm lesbian and fourteen, I'm in a lot of fandoms and music genres, so let's hangout, we probs have one thing in common <3

Report Reply

Reply by arleno 🌼

posted

Hello! I’m arleno!

🌼 I’m Pansexual and a Demi-girl (She/her/they/them pronouns please!) I’m just here for some friends and some things I like it’s Anime, music (especially k-pop), games and pokemon! There’s not really much to know about me since im hyper.🌼

Report Reply

Reply by Kevlar_Marn

posted
updated

Hello world!! A non-binary greysexual lesbian here! I love everyone :) I'm 14 y.o, i like mlp and jjk. Let's be friends !

Report Reply

Reply by Raemi

posted

hello!! im raemi :) im 19, i go by any pronouns, and i am a proud lesbian! :D

Report Reply

Reply by MatchaFrogg

posted

HELLOOOOOO!!!

My name is ✨💅C H A R L I E💅✨ PERIODT. 🦖.                                     And my pronouns are he/they (my gender is Demi-boy) I'm pansexual, aroace, and polyamourus. Just joined this group because the gay demons within me are telling telling me to, So um hewo! :3

Report Reply

Reply by mjdxp

posted

hello, i'm a transgender woman who is still figuring out her sexuality (currently consider myself demiromantic/bisexual), and i use she/her pronouns! nice to meet yall

Report Reply

Reply by Party-hat

posted

Hi I'm 13 and I'm a proud lesbian I am also trying to make my own show and if you guys would like to support it that'd be great! 

Report Reply

Reply by MysticalBeast

posted

hellooooooooo, im a lesbian from Australia. Pronouns are she/her, i love anime, music and red bull I'm currently going though a quater life crisis lol. I'm in a relationship and have been for 8 years, oh and i collect pokemon cards - my fave pokemon is GENGAAAARRR. There isnt much else to me really lol xx <3

Report Reply

Reply by 「 ❣️ Lil Mess ❣️ 」

posted

Hey heyyyy all, I'm Lulu! ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾ I'm 🌺💭🍇🎮🛄Genderfluid & 💗💜💙Bi and I'm a Latin American (Although I mainly know English (´∀`;) ). I love dancing, partying, expressing my myself and just vibing with chill people. I hope to meet new friendly peeps from being in this group and on this site o(*^▽^*)o

Report Reply

Reply by Wren

posted

SUP. Im wren (15), questioning rn so He/They. Im bi and lonely as hell. I like art, music, photopraghpy, skateboarding, games and more! <33

Report Reply

Reply by rys

posted

howdy !! my name is rys and i am a genderfluid les in dayton, oh. i use they/them pronouns and have 4 cats atm.  i love horror, music, sanrio, and reading.  id love to talk gay pop (not jojo siwa gay pop, thats its own genre now/j) looking for some more losers to be buds!

Report Reply

Reply by bitney

posted
updated

hi, im a bi guy, im 16 but in year 11, 6'3, pronouns are he/him and i was just questioning my sexuality two mouths ago so...yh don't know how that shipped sailed, I'm also Mormon so...heh and i am a sucker for all things musicals and fashion, also BL is my life

Report Reply

Reply by zerhoeee

posted

HIIII I'm a 16 year old (in a week) gay guy from Poland. I'm new to spacehey and I wanted to meet some people who I could chat with and stuff!!

my interests in short is: old technology, history and language learning, but there's more in my profile if u wanna check out!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Julius

posted

wsp im a bi cis dude, i have a bf so im not here to meet anyone in that way, i just want new friends that i have even something small in common with lol. also, no 18+ cuz i am a minor

Report Reply

Reply by Brian

posted

helooo!! i'm a gay boy from argentina, single, currently wanting new friends since i'm lonely :( send a friend request if you want! (i prefer to say my age only if we get to know each other better) also please no +18 (im a minor)

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔳𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔶𝔶 ☆

posted
updated

Hey guys, I'm Shalena but I just go by Lena. I don't know if I'm Bi or Lesbian,.., I've never had sex with a man and have no desire although I do find men attractive.. my parents are extremely discriminatory towards the LGBA community so I'm still in the closet.... I don't get that many chances to connect with other women who are also Bi or Les... I'd like some new friends, though. 🖤 

[[18+]]

Report Reply

Reply by Mogami

posted
updated

Ello ello! I'm a 15 year old enby lesbian from Eastern Europe!  My pronouns are she/it! 

A hopeless romantic with little hope <3 very interested in goth music, fashion and such! Also really like drawing, not that good at it and I'm not planning on improving for now ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Koko ~𖤐

posted

Haiii!! :D

I’m 13 y/o, and my pronouns are she/they

I’m questioning whether my sexuality is pansexual, asexual/panromantic, or lesbian/panromantic

I also am still question whether my gender is female or demigirl.

My interests

I love drawing, helluva boss, murder drones, mitski, Melanie Martinez, I love Amy (the comic/manga), cooking, plushies, Sanrio, horror movies, and flamingo :3

My dislikes

Spiders, school, Mother’s Day (no, I don’t have issues w my mom, it’s for another reason), roaches,  homophobes, transphobes, racists, sexists, and the “alpha male” podcasts 

Report Reply

Reply by Kateri

posted

hola, I'm Kateri (if you see me as fem) or evan (if you see me as male)
I'm a minor that's a pansexual aromantic (debating cupiosexual) (suffering )

I'm from NI, and can speak any language that google translate allows me to

I live for dad jokes and FNaF, and my music taste is the most diverse shit ever. I look forward to making friends (watch me jinx myself)

Report Reply

Reply by painfully

posted

hello! im a 15yo lesbian :)) 

im really into watching cool cinematography, cooking, writing, reading, dance and all aspects of music. my hobby is pretty much sleeping and watching youtube.

im looking forward to making new friends and learning new things!

Report Reply

Reply by ⭐️Pheniks⭐️

posted

Hey :)

I'm a 14 yo,  pansexual genderqueer ^^

Hmu haha :>

Report Reply

Reply by Krav

posted
updated

hey, im krav! autistic aroace queer who isn't too big on definite gender labels but i use he/they pronouns and generally lean towards the label of transmasc. i like discussing gender philosophy with fellow trans folk!

Report Reply

Reply by Seven

posted

My name is Seven, I'm a pansexual nonbinary (they/them) person. I'm incredibly interested in geeky and nerdy things and love to talk to other people about their interests.

Report Reply

Reply by m1tchy

posted

hiii!! im a 15 yr old lesbian (she/her) who's kinda questioning her gender rn lol

i like drawing, playing guitar, spending time with my friends + 2 pets, music (rock+indie), painting my nails, and fashion! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Winter :3

posted

Whatsup!!! My name is Winter I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm a gay Demiboy, and I'm 15 (Pronouns He/they) 

I'm Into Wings of fire, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter, mlp, and monster high!!! just looking for friends lolz

Report Reply

Reply by C00lCab1n3t

posted

Heyo!! I'm jerry, I'm ftm and gay, and my pronouns are he/they/it (basically anything but she/her)

I'm from Florida but I live in California. I do theatre and stand up comedy, and I collect vintage toys and records :o)

Report Reply

Reply by LILI ☆

posted
updated

haiiii!!! I'm an 18 year old aroace spec nonbinary individual!!! My pronouns are she/it!!! I love nu metal, the walking dead, psychiatry, sanrio, and MLP!!!

Report Reply

Reply by honey_badger

posted

hi! i'm a genderqueer & bi photography student from bristol, uk - i love skateboarding, old cameras, experimental art and ofc music! i adore everything from 70s brazillian funk to adrianne lenker - if it's got interesting percussion and bass i'm likely to enjoy it. 

i'm 19 now, turning 20 this summer (:0000) and can't wait to chat with you guys.

Report Reply

Reply by molly custard

posted

hello i am molly, im not fully sure what i am but im partial to men or masculine presenting peoples, i like doodling stuff and i dont like plain white things because theyre boring

Report Reply

Reply by Steve

posted

HELLO!!!!

Im steven, steve for short. I watch Rupauls Drag Race and my jaw drops anytime anetras performance shows up. I like men, n im maturely gay!!

Report Reply

Reply by M3rkazoid

posted

HI >_< I'm a agender bisexual person i apologize if my spelling or grammar is off

i like seals commentary yt art and psychology

i am a under 18 and am a student. 

i play the violin and sometime animate but i am bad 

Report Reply

Reply by Roar

posted

Hiii:3  Im 18, Im a cis woman, Bi, and im in my first year of college! I love cooking and baking and all kinds of music! (But id still love recommendations >o< )  I watch all kinds of shows, movies, cartoons, k-dramas and anime!! 

ERMMMMM.. Idk what else to put but if you like these things too then lets be friends!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Ryan

posted

hi, my name is Ryan I am 19, trans ftm, asexual, and panromantic I am not out to my family other than my older cousin. I am looking for some friends

Report Reply

Reply by Lowfe

posted

hihi, I'm Lowfe, 15 and a huge music fan, and I want to meet more friends on here :3

My profile has a bunch of additional info about me so check there if you're curious!

Report Reply