Topic: Say High!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Goldy Trill

posted

Hey All, Goldy Here!

I'm An Independent Content Creator Myself. 
I Own And Operate My Own YouTube Channel. 
On My Channel I Review Blunts and Blunt Wraps,
I Do Story Times, And All Around Stoner Stuff!
I'll Link Down Below!

I've Also Been Working On Notebooks And Journals. 
I'll Leave A Link Below To My Amazon Author Page, 
If Anyone Is Curious Or In Need Of A New Notebook Or Journal.
All Are Available On Prime!

Report Reply

Reply by Kat Hellebore

posted

Hi! I'm Kayy, 23, she/her pronouns. I'm friendly and currently high.  

Report Reply

Reply by Sandra Silvertooth

posted

Hello! My name is Sandra. My pronouns are she/her, and I am 28. I am a stay at home housewife and cat mom of 2. I have been an every day stoner for about 5 1/2 years. I use it to manage my mental illnesses and a stomach condition. It really is a miracle plant!

Report Reply

Reply by Frida<3

posted

Hey y’all <3 my name’s Frida, i use the she & they series, & luv to read, draw, paint, n go on tame rides at amusement parks during a good high. add me! Lets be friends 💞💞

Report Reply

Reply by Papi LoMein

posted

Nobody hittin more pressure than LoMein

Checkout my 420 joint ‘Indica’ on all platforms 

Papi LoMein - Indica

Report Reply

Reply by Kennnnn

posted

Haaaaaiiiiiiiiii :p

Report Reply

Reply by Heather

posted

Idk how to start these things 

My names Heather. I smoked for the first time at 16, and I’m now 30. 420 friendly single momma. Favorite place to smoke? Beach, river, lakes. Anywhere with water. :) 

Report Reply

Reply by QuinDon

posted

What up, loner stoner from OH was good everyone!

Report Reply

Reply by Bill "Gomvimit Cheese" Portly

posted

Hey Everyone Been Smoking since I was a Youngin' roughly 18 years. That being said I have been friendly to Cannabis but it hasn't really been friendly to me as of late (if you want me to elaborate just ask). I can neither confirm nor deny if I use weed due to the current legality of it's availability to me, prefer edibles due to current living situations but if I am at a place I can toke I will toke. haven't tried concentrates unless you count old school hand hash or vaporizer. When it comes to the the Joint/Blunt passing situation I prefer the old puff, puff pass routine but I am not adverse to other routines just tell me the routine before the smoke session. Call me Bill since this is the internet and that is what I go by on the internet. I'm 32 about to be 33 you can Call me by Any/All Pronouns you wish.

Thank you for your time.

Report Reply

Reply by Royalty Kei

posted

Hello I’m 38 been a Mary Jane lover since I was 18 never really cared for edibles until I took a trip to cali 4-20 of this year I live in Indiana so I have to go to Michigan to the weed store as I call it but I love it there hello everyone let’s stay high 🤘🏾

Report Reply

Reply by Nicolas Baruzzini

posted

It’s a pleasure to see some fellow canna fam already here. Im actually a member of the industry/medical community so I’m looking forward to meeting y’all!✌🏻

Report Reply

Reply by xXKayla KittenxX

posted

I’m Kayla, I’m 25 and have been smoking since I was 14. My favorite strain is Skywalker OG. Also live in LA 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Qing Khrome✨

posted

High high friends 👋

Report Reply

High everyone!

I’m a 25 year old devils lettuce advocate from N.Y
I’ve been smoking/taking edibles since a pretty young age, i was around 15 or so. I started smoking mainly for medical reasons (ied/bpd, late stage lymes disease, and motor related accidents when I was really young) it really helps me get through the day.

I’m super into music as I am a musician, I also really enjoy anime, and love riding dirt bikes
Pleasure to meet all of you (: 

Report Reply

Reply by Allison

posted
updated

Hi everyone. I’m 33 from Concord, NH. I’m three years clean from hard drugs but I started smoking weed this past spring when I got really sick. It helps me sleep, and it actually got me to quit smoking cigarettes 

Report Reply

Reply by Ta'Day Clay

posted

Hey y'all heyyy. I'm 21, from Pa and been smoking for 3 years. I have a special love for weed. It's so special I got the precious plant tatted on my beautiful skin. What's yall's favorite strains? I enjoy strains that have a earthy taste to them. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nana Nicole

posted

High 🍃 💨 Friends ! 

I’m 26 , mom of 4 . I’ve always smoked when I was younger , 15 or so … I stopped for a little while & now I’ve been smoking for 5 years ! Add me ! Looking for cool ass friends ! Lol . Let’s make friendships over some bud ! 🤘🏽

Report Reply

Reply by Sam

posted

What’s up dudes and dudettes:)

Report Reply

Reply by Cal

posted

I go by Cal..30 years old from West Michigan. Man..I been smoking since I was 17 lol and I was the last person in my friend group that wasn’t smoking. I smoke anywhere from 3-7 grams a day lol I HATE blunts lol I use paper and fronto leaf..ummm yea wats crackin!?

Report Reply

Reply by Jon 🐇

posted

Hi y'all!
   I'm Jon, been smoking for years and years now.  My deal is I love cannabis and want to talk and share thoughts but I live alone in a teensy little town where I may actually be the only toker.
Nice to meet y'all, let's have fun and get toasted!

Report Reply

Reply by LoeBabii

posted

Hiii ! Im loe. I am 23, I have been a pothead for about 4 years. My tolerance recently got higher. Haha! I'm pretty chill and my fav strain is sativa! and hybrid.

Report Reply

Reply by Cynn Margo

posted

Hiiiigh!! ✌️🌱

Margo here. 31. She/her/bogwitch. Cannabis explorer for about 10 yrs now. Its keeps me sane and my anxiety at a tolerable level. Lol. Not here to be creeped on. Im cool with just making friends. ✨ 

Report Reply

Reply by Sofi <3

posted

Hey i'm sofi Im in love with mary jane just like spider-man :3

Report Reply

Reply by witchystonr

posted

hello, hello! she/her, 27 and amused to be here. brings me back to the writing RPs I use to do. and myspace of course, though the memories there aren't as happy. 

Report Reply

Reply by RoveR

posted

Reply by Theresa

posted

High <3

Midwest.
Cannamom. 
Married.

I've smoked off and on since I was 18, but mostly over the past year or so to help with my anxiety.

Glad to be here :)

Report Reply

Reply by ShesArt

posted
updated

High loves! I’m Art (she,her)  420 friendly for sure. Also, brand new here so add me! 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Jason

posted

I get high because I'm always forced into playing FPS games with friends. Turns out I'm pretty good while high. Our first recreational shop opened up just in time for the new Halo! Dunno where I'm really going with this, just came out of an intense session of Halo if ya catch my drift. Happy smoking!

Report Reply

Reply by esmi

posted

high! esmi, 21, she/they, studying in Finland but from new jersey, been smoking for 10 years, i love smoking and playing sims c:

Report Reply

Reply by Boogley

posted
updated

Heyyo! 25, (they/she/dude) in the PNW. I'm usually smoking all day and everyday because who tf likes to raw dog life! 

I'm shy and awkward but super chill and nice so feel free to add me and hit me up c:

Report Reply

Reply by The BX Prodigy Zav Merk

posted

Reply by The BX Prodigy Zav Merk

posted

Reply by katie

posted

hey hey!! im katie. 29 been a stoner since 16. fav. strain is pb breath!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Jess Zarna

posted

Heeeey!!! 420 mamma here!! Michigan based, about 50 miles north of Detroit. My fav dispos are in Lapeer. Just grew my first home plants this past summer!!! I make a bunch of THC infused goodies and products. Love new recipes to try. Stay lifted!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Emily

posted

Hey!! Im Mara/Teddii 

She/her, 22, only been partaking for a few years now but quickly learned I'm much more of a cart or edibles fan rather then anything else xD

I hope theres some active users in the group! Itll be fun to meet anyone I can ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by Paddy ☘️

posted

Hi stoners, living in north west United Kingdom lol and still smoking ‘illegally’ since 2016, got strain kick off stardawg but it the strongest strain I can get around here without breaking the bank. Hope your well and stoned, feel free to me ;-)

Report Reply

Reply by Merra Ivy ✨

posted

Hiiiigh everyone! I’m 27. Born and raised in North Carolina. I’ve been smoking socially since 18. One of the last family and friends of the group to start smoking . I prefer papers or Dutch Masters to roll. Still fairly new to this and looking for friends so add me 🤸🏾‍♀️

Report Reply

Reply by Dazed Eve

posted

Omg hi everyone, I just made this account bc I feel like twitter just isn’t the same to blog on as MySpace or Even this. I can’t wait to share experiences and thoughts and read yours.

Report Reply

Reply by Adrian Snowden

posted

My name is Adrian, and I smoke everyday, for fun and medical reasons! Hope everyone is having a very high holoday season

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

My name's Dervish and I'm 20. I've been smoking since I turned 18 but I smoke very casually and maybe a few times a week. I usually smoke when I'm going to do a lot of art or painting. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sheerese

posted

Hey everyone 💚 Names Ajena 32 years ild Cali Born n raised! Been smoking since I was 18, I'm a big social smoker if we linking up we rolling up. 

Report Reply

Reply by Raven Black

posted
updated

I'm Raven, Ive been smoking for a little over 5 years constantly (for mental health reasons), I love me some Sativa and Hybrid strains! Hope to meet other vibey ass peeps here :3
P.s I'm 27 lol

Report Reply

Reply by ₴₭ɄⱠⱠ

posted

Hey there, Stoner here. I’m a very heavy user. If you use my dms are opened. Love you all Stoner out.

Report Reply

Reply by Jas'

posted

Hey everyone! I'm Fuu/So(shi) and I'm 28 years old! I've just recently gotten into weed and holy shit, if I'm to be frank xD

I've been hitting hybrid strains and edibles during the late nights and it always feels like i've smoked myself 20 years into the past anytime I log onto Spacehey lmao. I love playing videogames, but I've been recently on a Fallout 4 kick just adventuring after finishing Final Fantasy 14: Endwalker. Don't be afraid to say hi, love ya guys!

Report Reply

Reply by dawnstarluv

posted

Hey Hey all! 

Name is Tommi I’m 30 have been a cannabis user for 12 years. I’m a hardcore medical patient and am on the program in Minnesota! Add me if you wish would love to hear from some new people! I have even dogs and 3 cats, she/her. 

Report Reply

Reply by britt444

posted

high everyone!!:) 

Report Reply

Hi everyone! I love a wake n bake with coffee then putting on Fleetwood Mac and doing my housework <3 or fun edibles that creep up on you slowly. Love to all my new friends 

Report Reply

Reply by Elle Diablo

posted

I'm Elle and I started using at 17. I mainly use weed vapes because they don't smell 

Report Reply

Reply by pinklem0nadepunk

posted

Heya, ya'll can call me either Pink or Lemon. I'm 18 and while I haven't started smoking just yet since I'm not of legal age, I'm doing research on cannabis and other such products so that I'll know what I'm doing beforehand. I use he/they/it pronouns as well

Report Reply

Reply by GenoGold

posted

Hey ya'll, the names Steve. Im 25 and just started vaping THC0 and delta 8. Gotta say its a fun time.

Report Reply