« Back to the 420cuties Forum

Say High!

Use this thread to shout out a short intro about you! 

I'll start it off! I go by Shaun. She/her. Im 28. Ive been a pothead for 11 years, and in the past year I've come to love concentrates! I'm so excited to meet everyone and share our experiences to grow this community! 

Report Topic

335 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 𝓥𝓪𝓵

posted

Hey all, Puff freindly femme here!! My favourite thing to do on quiet evenings is settle down with a rollie then stick on a real stupid film. Perfect way to unwind o-o

Report Reply

Reply by okblanket

posted

hii nice 2 meet u all don't forget to smoke safelyyy and take breaks if ur an avid smoker , I was introduced to zaza by friends and other personal ppl . the smell is unbearable LOL. 

Report Reply

Reply by yungmik0

posted

hi everyone! im miko, she/her, im 24 and been smoking since I was 16. I like any form of THC except joints lmao. hoping to make new friends on here :)

Report Reply

Hey fellow stoners

My name is Ebby. I’m a 30 year old alternative fun sized girl. Who doesn’t take herself too seriously. I’ve been a pothead for a while now. Awkward at first but when I get to know you I act like Jim Carrey lol. I’m a goofball, like quoting movies and making others laugh.  Platonic friendships only. 

Report Reply

Reply by infernum

posted

hi all!  i go by Ryftrr (pronounced like "rifter" if youre unsure) and ive been a stoner since i was about 19, im 24 now.  unfortunately i have to limit myself during the weekdays now since i work a professional job in business and get up really early to go to work but when i can, i LOVE to get stoned with my partner and/or my friends and just  v i b e

looking forward to meeting more people here!!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ P slice <3

posted

hi! im peter (amongst other names), im 23, and i love getting high :3 last night i had cake pop edibles and they gave me such a good night's sleep aaaaa

Report Reply

Reply by Trev

posted

haaiiiiii from MO !! : 3 19 nd mostly use edibles  .  . . always happy to join new groups !

Report Reply

Reply by f3rn ☆

posted
updated

heyy i'm fern i'm 18, turning 19 in july =) and i just found out about this website like an hour ago maybe anyway i'm looking for friends. i'm from austria :)

Report Reply

Hiya I'm Vic, i smoke medically for my Tourettes and make some damn good edible chocolates. Always down for a hit! 🍃

Report Reply

Reply by Autymn

posted

Hey, I’m Autymn from NJ. I love meeting new friends 🪴 and obv gettin some sweet sativa or lucious indica. Glad I found this group! Add me if you wanna chat. 💖🖤🌱

Report Reply

Reply by seany

posted

Reply by adam

posted

hey everyone~ i'm adam, just turned 32 and live in oregon and i love cannabis! i have been partaking for about 7years now, started with joints and flower and have been on the dab train for about the last 5 years, not really into flower anymore as it agitates my lungs more than concentrates. i love the fruity strains, stuff like papaya, guava, strawberry and blueberry strains  but always down for a GSC, jack herer, and sour tangie old school strain

Report Reply

Reply by bl00dy cat

posted

weed is magic embrace it (^~^)

Report Reply

Reply by Prince Prico

posted

concentrates are heavy 

Report Reply

Reply by MiMi GlamourRox

posted
updated

Hey there! 22 Y.O Pot head of many years here! Would love all fellow stoners to give me an add ♡🌬️ Happy blazing XO

Photo on 2024-03-10 at 9.23 PM #2

Report Reply

Reply by cayden....

posted

helllooo i am cayden, 19, he/they and i fucking love weed i love my bongs i love being high i need ppl 18+ who are stoners to friend me fr

Report Reply

Reply by gglue

posted

Hi! My name is gglue and I'm 32. I started vaping cannabis flower at 26 years old if I remember right. I grow my own plants and don't smoke, only vape.

Currently I'm discovering CBD, it's legal and cheap where I live. It isn't the same as regular THC flower, but is cool to mix it with very potent stuff and for situations where you don't want to lose your mind, just relax.

Report Reply

Reply by Ben

posted

Reply by toastybear

posted

good evening! puffin on a blunt after a long day at work B) glad a group like this exists

Report Reply

Reply by Shannon

posted

Hi I am Shannon, I am 18 and I love ripping the bong, I have a heart shaped bong that I match with my friends!! Its so awesome

Report Reply

Reply by mae

posted

hii ! im mae and im a baby pothead :')

Report Reply

Reply by rory

posted
updated

hi, high people. i'm rory, she/they, 18, i like to smoke. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rime

posted

hello o/ joined the group for obvious reasons but it also looked like a good way to find other adults on this site (it seems like every time i click on a profile it's a minor).

i smoke because its fun and also it helps with mental health issues i have. i smoke joints mostly ever since my bong cracked (rip) but i'm not very good at rolling them yet lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Sodalyte

posted

Heyy beautiful ppls! I'm Viv, I'm 22 living in Canada (law here is 19+) and been a daily stoner since I was 19 to help with chronic illness, appetite loss and arthritis. (was smoking earlier than that but I don't condone it ! )

My fav way to enjoy my silly green plant is whole flower, luv me a b0ngo hit! :3 Besides medicinal use, I also use recreationally and I enjoy relaxing with video games or enjoying some self care stuff like face masks or doing my nails! 

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

I'm lookin forward to makin a bunch of cool new stony buddies :D

Report Reply

Reply by nyx

posted

HI im nyx! Im a stoner i been smoking since i was 15 (im 18) . Im a recovering alcoholic and drug addict and za fr helped (harm reduction). I would LOVE to have more stoner friends!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Harmony

posted

hey! I'm Aaron, 19, and I have been smoking for about 3 years now. I'm always open to being friends and chatting :)

Report Reply

Reply by 4zzr43l

posted

heyyy!! i go by Azrael/Azzie on here, i'm 21 and i've been smoking for likeee 5 years now?? 4??? idk but it's the only substance i'm on as of late lol. i quit alcohol, cigarettes, and benzos, so it's me and my little flower against the world!! i usually just smoke it in a joint cuz it's easier and quicker but i also love edibles, and i love cooking, so they're always a win-win

really glad to be here!! i hope i meet some cool people :)

Report Reply

Reply by Sarazoiee

posted

Join mee

How to start dating after a long time 💖.

Age Verification .

Report Reply

Reply by s0ybean

posted

high everyone! i'm 24/non-binary autistic and i've been smoking since 2018! i have a medical card and i really like edible tablets because they're affordable and get me really high :D 

Report Reply

Reply by Toki

posted

My entire existence is to get high. I dont have money to pay rent but i bought more smoke and gonna get so high omfg im so high holy smokes 0 . 0

Report Reply

Reply by venus

posted

hii im venus a not so casual recreational user :3

Report Reply

Reply by Lacey Webb

posted

Hi! Is that a sand boa? I have a pastel ball python! His names Danny and he's a sweet little noodle!

Report Reply

Reply by HAL 👾🕊️

posted
updated

hi im halcyon, but u can call me hal cat dance im in my 20s and have been smokin since i was 18, but only recently became a regular stoner. i prefer to use bongs & i loove indicas

Report Reply

Reply by meagan :3

posted

heyy everyone im meagan, im 15 and ive been smoking for like 2 yrs ^-^ just looking for buddies

Report Reply

Reply by ✰Avatig✰

posted

hi, im tim, i started smoking pretty early but i never smoked that much. 

but it got more this year xD but i still just smoke at night tho

i really like japanese horrorgames (survival horror), and a lot of music and anime!

im always down to txt about all sorts of stuff 

oh and i make music!!

Report Reply

Reply by bbpoltergiest

posted

hi, im lilo, im old pothead smoking since high school xD

i like music, movies, indie games mostly, get baked n talk shit 

im down to exchange experiences w anyone :3

Report Reply

Reply by //EJ ⸙

posted

heyyy! my names EJ, i guess im a new pothead, i started smoking my freshman year of college (im a sophomore rn). i mainly smoke THC dab pens (my favorite being THC-A) and i loove hybrids. id love to try smoking out of a bong some day. im from texas and my major is wildlife/zoology. nice to meet yall!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

posted

hii been smoking since i was 12 and looking for ppl to chat about experiences with! dm mee

Report Reply

Reply by detox

posted

am i the only one who thinks sativas are shit? like wtf bro why do you smoke to jump walls? no cap

Report Reply

Reply by drew trippin

posted

high ya'll lil drew here or drew, im 15 still in school so im proud of my self for that, i smoke for anxiety, to eat, n sleep even though technology dont help. but just dm me if you wanna know more, also check out my blogs:D

Report Reply

Reply by Tanny King

posted

Hey im TANNY KING and the girls I've smoked with love it when i take a huge Bong Rip and Blow it in there ass everytime i eat them up.....

than skittle edibles to top it  off

Report Reply

Reply by ☆nonamer

posted

High there! I'm 19 (20 in a week) and have been smoking pretty casually since I was 15. I'm the "When in Rome..." type of smoker, if it's a party and someone passes me the Olympic Flame who am I to say no, right?

Report Reply

Reply by Zica

posted

High!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Lolo cookie

posted
updated

Hey everyone 24 I go by she/they and smoking out of my Rick and Marty bong :3

Report Reply

Reply by scout !!!

posted

hi i’m scout ! i’m a sativa loving dude with ADHD who likes to smoke while i write comedy :) my fave strain is strawberry cough <3

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

Why did grownups lie to me about weed and I didn't know until like 8th grade but had a feeling they were lying beforehand :)

Report Reply

Reply by Stxlkinsxge

posted

Reply by XinsertmyinnerfeelingsX

posted

high! I go by Jay. They/them
im 17 and love pot. its the only thing i smoke tbh XD

Report Reply

Reply by Ellie

posted

high yall, I'm Ellie (she/her), 21, and enjoy weed in all of it's various forms :) I smoke daily to cope with my anxiety. a bit about me is that I love nature, horror movies, and doing yoga

Report Reply

Reply by aspen

posted

high!!! my name is aspen, im 17 and im still somewhat new to weed,,, lolol

Report Reply