« Back to the 420cuties Forum

Say High!

Use this thread to shout out a short intro about you! 

I'll start it off! I go by Shaun. She/her. Im 28. Ive been a pothead for 11 years, and in the past year I've come to love concentrates! I'm so excited to meet everyone and share our experiences to grow this community! 

Report Topic

334 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pesadillas En Vivo

posted

Hello everyone! Weed friendly gentleman here. Just enjoying some good sativa here in the San Fernando valley!

Report Reply

Reply by mayormunchie

posted

Welcome! Glad to have you here! 

Report Reply

Reply by reneessance

posted

Hey! I'm Renée. I'm 29. 30 in August.

I started smoking weed when I was about fourteen and smoked heavily until the age of 22 or so. Was off it for years and just about a month ago got my medical marijuana card and now I've been smoking every day again. I had forgotten how awesome it was, lol.

I'm fine with any form it comes in, but I'd much prefer to smoke it. I like pipes more than anything else. Again, open to whatever though.

Thanks for making this group!

Report Reply

Reply by mayormunchie

posted

Yay! Welcome Renée! So glad to have you here 👋

Report Reply

Reply by Brittney

posted

Hello :) I'm Brittney, im 23, and 420 friendly. Little Canadian, the boyfriend managaes a dispensary.

I usually just bong it, with indica's. As most sativa's make me paranoid ha ha. Hybrids are fine though. Have tried a lot of things at least once though. 

Report Reply

Reply by mayormunchie

posted

Hiiiigh Brittany! Glad to meet you! I bet your boyfriend gets some hella discounts.

Report Reply

Reply by Marie

posted

Hey I'm Marie, I'm 30 and have been 420 friendly since I was 16. Currently live in Alabama with my 2 kids, my husband, and the rest of my family. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jayybayy Bee <3

posted

Hiya all
I'm Jasmine, I'm 27 this October. I'm a mom to 3 not so little monsters of mayhem. Live in PA with my family. Very 420 friendly. Smoking last 12 years. 

Report Reply

Reply by C. Lockhart

posted

Yes, High!

I am Currently High at 3am and will continuing to get High! 

Report Reply

Reply by sæbastian cadaver

posted

High, i'm Tian! i'm 27 and i've smoked on the reg since i moved out at 18. My favorite strains are gsc, green crack, blue dream, wedding cake, and Gelato. I also use CBD regularly for anxiety and depression. I love dabs sooooo much lol. Anyway, yeh! Glad to be here!

Report Reply

Reply by Mike

posted

hey I'm mike been 420 friendly since I was 17, live in alabama with my 2 kids, my wife , and some family

Report Reply

Reply by Maila

posted

Good morning! You can call me Maila. I'm 29 and have always been 420 Friendly. I like to use vape pens but for pain management instead of getting high, even if it's hard to do because of my asthma. My current favorite blend is a sativa that tastes like clementine! 

Report Reply

Reply by The Homie

posted

Hey everyone. You can call me Kaz. I hope youre all having a great day and or night! 

Report Reply

Reply by psilocyb1tch

posted

Heyyyy my names Jaiden and I'm 25 :) I use primarily delta 8 indica in my vape i vape a distillate usually.... very 420 friendly love to meet new friends!

Report Reply

Reply by Josh Davis

posted

Hey guys 23 here and I work in the medical marijuana field and have been smoking for 10 years now. I enjoy all forms of it really. I used to just be high all the time but have learned to smoke what I need when I need it. As with all "drugs" it must be respected and done for the right reasons. I still take fat dabs though off a nice quartz banger when I want to really enjoy myself , cold starting is my preferred method! 

Report Reply

Reply by ⚣ Alex ⚣

posted

My name's Alex, I'm 22, and I've only recently really started using weed. My hometown is known for inventing at least a couple of strains, so I definitely wanna try those at some point

Since I have asthma I can only do edibles, but it's really nice to be able to just lay on my bed and chill out for a bit. I also have chronic back pain and I've noticed it helps with that a lot, too. I mostly just do it for fun on my days off when I'm not gonna go out, or when I'm about to sleep and I don't mind being a little out of it the next day

I prefer the fuzzy, floating feeling Sativa tends to give me, so that's what I typically seek out when I wanna have fun. Indica seems to really knock me out pretty quickly I've noticed, so that's my go to for sleep

Report Reply

Reply by Boki

posted

Hi all, my name is Boris and I'm a regular consumer of green since I was about 19. I used to smoke a lot more but now I go for my dugout (a. k. a. One-hitter) a couple of times a night after I put the kids to bed and that does me just fine. I live in Toronto, I'm 51 and I'm a single dad with 2 school-age kids so I don't get out much. I'm interested in knowing what availability is like in other places. Here we've had an explosion of stores all selling the same assortment of government approved products. There are still a couple of independent stores where the green is still sticky but the majority of what's easily available is overpackaged and powder-dry. What's it like where you are? 

Report Reply

Reply by Kady*Doyle

posted

Hiya, im Katy, im 28 yrs old. Im a Michigander but living in the hot desert of Arizona :( 

Coming from the hood, blazing it up - rolling in my Quads ... aka roller derby :) ... Im excited to be here and hope to make some friends and staying HIGH together!!! 

Plus need some more girlfriends in my life to be honest... getting to hot up in here.... LOL XD 

Report Reply

Reply by Brandon T

posted

Hello my name is Brandon, I’m 26, I been smoking since a beautiful young age. I’m originally from Cali, moved to Az as young teen.  Hella hot here. My favorite strain is blue cheese, flower form. I’m a mix of cartridge user and flower. 

Report Reply

Reply by maddie

posted

hey my name is maddie and i like to smoke and get high and shizzzzz pronouns she/her excited to talk to u all!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ø𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐒

posted

hey guys, my name's mike. i'm 27 and have been smoking for quite a while now. recently switched over to edibles pretty much full time but i can always go for a blunt. super into music, gaming and all that jazz feel free to reach out/connect!

i look forward to being a part of this community!
hope you all stay safe during these crazy times

Report Reply

Reply by Jess Perales

posted

Heyo! 23, She/ Her, Bi/PolyAm

Everyday smoker for anxiety for the last year of my life and I have no idea why I didn't start sooner. Looking for friends and always recommendations of things to try as soo much is still new to me!
Much love :D

Report Reply

Reply by Mike

posted

Hello there

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤Trajik🖤

posted

Hi! I'm Beth and I'm 40. I'm married and have 4 kids. I've been smoking since I was 15. It helps me mentally. I don't live in a legal state and the way things are going I don't think it will be legal here any time soon but everywhere around me is in one form or the other. Anyway.....that's all I have to say about that. Have a nice day!

Report Reply

Reply by Gh0stSoap6

posted

Hey there, i'm Dev. I hope you all are having great and chill days and if not, hit that bong or pipe or whatever you'd prefer and relax some

Report Reply

Reply by aashhboo_oo

posted

Heyy, I’m Ashley I’ll be 29 next month. Im a mom to an 8 year old little girl & two crazy cats. Ohh, btw I’m currently smoking a bowl 💨 & I’m new here, just made a profile like a couple hours ago but anyways   I’ve smoked bud for about 14 years on & off. I love smoking  

Report Reply

Reply by Tofu Talyn

posted

Reply by QueenJess19

posted

Hello! My name is Jess, I started smoking about 4 years ago. I only smoke socially but I'm still 420 friendly. Still a newbie to the smoking group. Don't know a lot about it or what types there are. I normally smoke from a bong, its easier on my lungs. But yeah, can't wait to make more smoking buddies!

Report Reply

Reply by Spookylittlestoner

posted

Hello! My names Amanda. 26. I like  smoking, witchcraft, crafting, and anything spooky. 

Report Reply

Reply by Gwiff<3

posted

HIGH(soon lol)

Report Reply

Reply by *Boss*

posted

Ashley here. I'm 31. I've been smoking 12 years now. 

Report Reply

High There!

Call me Avi. 34yo

Been 420 friendly since 2017. Few tolerance breaks here and there but it's my herb of choice 🌿. Fave strain is forbidden fruit! Been living in the city and now it's legal it puts my mind at ease since I have to smoke outside atm so joints are my preferred way atm. 
Currently enjoying this Myspace revival! About to roll up and take a night stroll listening to some tunes 🎧

Report Reply

Reply by BetteringDave

posted

Hi I'm Dave, I work 4pm-1am 5 days a week so smoking is kinda helpful. At least I can buy from my manager.

Report Reply

Reply by ♡☆°•HalcyonFairy•°☆♡

posted

Hi I'm 29 from gaston county NC. Any peeps in my area? 

Report Reply

Reply by Sara

posted

High everyone! Let's be friends! Cheers💚

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted

I'm Erebus, enjoying finding fellow stoners. I'm autistic and ended up becoming a stoner after my boyfriend gave me a cannabis gummy shark and my anxiety and oversensitivity seemed to fade through the high and its been an amazing aid to helping my sensory overload and lets me relax. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rae Cervidae

posted

Hey! I'm Rae (They/She)! I'm a sickly bitch who medicates for both body and mind. Pot changed my life for the better.

Report Reply

Reply by CareerGecko

posted

Hey Ya'll! I'm 26 and smoked for the first time when I was 15. Didn't really start smoking regularly until I moved out and got my own place a few years ago. I generally smoke out of bongs, but when I get low on bud I'll bust out the GB lmao.

I'm not in a legal state so getting flower or concentrates is kinda a pain in the ass, but I've found that Delta 8 stuff is good enough in a pinch.

Report Reply

Reply by Robert Wagner

posted

Hello all. :) 45 and still alive. I've been smoking since I was 14 and haven't found a reason to stop, yet. Lol Hope everyone's having a good day and I look forward to getting to know anyone who wants to be known.

Report Reply

Reply by ☁︎ ︎nuno

posted

I go by nuno or my artist handle t3nchi ( tehn-chee ) I'm 29yo.
I've smoked weed for 10 years. I can roll a good joint but not blunts.

Report Reply

Reply by mayormunchie

posted

Omg!! Hi everyone and welcome!!! <3

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

Hello friends (* ̄▽ ̄)d 

Report Reply

Reply by καɛвɛαя ♡

posted
updated

hello! i'm kristan. :)

i am 25 years young.
pothead for just 4 years.
i am a midwestern girl; IL, USA.

i only like to go by 2 names of strains: indica or sativa.
i don't care about all those fancy smancy names they got.
if its light colored, its sativa. if its dark color, its indica.

my favorite is sativa, because it gives energy instead of taking
5 hour cat naps. (nothing wrong with naps, i love naps.)

indica is for the night time when you need to sleepysleep!

anyways, my fav colors are pink, blue, black, and white.
i love working on my profile. and i am on a sodapop diet right now,
i cut ties from good ole pop for the sake of my teeth cuz boyyyyyyy
that pepsi, coke, mountain dew... not good for the enamel. lol~ 

i have 1 inside cat named Peaches, and 1 outside kitty named Blacky.

god bless, xo take care

Report Reply

Reply by Ansjah

posted

High!

30, female, she/her, netherlands, off and on stoner since I was 16, but lately more on, preferred method vaping it from the volcano, however I'm smoking it mixed with damiana now. 
Many hobbies, probably autistic, looking for friends. <3

Report Reply

Reply by Ramon

posted

Hello CANNAFAM!

36, from Washington State. Been elevating for 15+ years. I'm old school like flower the most, though making my own eddies has been a recent hobby. Happy to be here much love to all!

Stay Elevated my friends...

Report Reply

Reply by AlyssaIsBlue2

posted

Hello I'm Alyssa and I have been smoking for 9 years now. First started freshman year, at the park a mile from the high school. It's nice to meet you guys.

Report Reply

Reply by Sebastian

posted

Howdy from Texas! You can call me Sebastian. I'm an engineer, a rock climber, and a dog dad. I started smoking every day in grad school to deal with the never-ending stress (if you know, you know) and it changed my life :-)

What do y'all like to do for fun?

Report Reply

Reply by AsspenH011

posted

High im aspen im 15 and have smoked for about a year for medical purposes but have started to do it recreationally i use they/them pronouns and and always hyper even when super high

Report Reply

Reply by αρρℓє נαcκѕ

posted
updated

High! My name is Ashley.

I'm 31. 
I've smoked for over a decade. 
I prefer indica hybrids and usually use glass.
Add me if you wanna be friends. 💚💨💫

Report Reply

Reply by Karma

posted

Hey y’all smoking is one of my hobbies and I highly recommend THC-A And Diamonds. 

Report Reply