« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

do you believe in ghosts/afterlife?

as the topic asks; do you believe in the afterlife of spirits?
there's no wrong answers here, please explain if you do or don't.. i'd love to read your stories.

Report Topic

397 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by XCrimsonKingX

posted

I'm belive at ghosts since I'm pretty one.

Report Reply

Reply by Lotte <3

posted

yes, I'm actually pretty sure my house is haunted haha

Report Reply

Reply by ļøŽ0ffl1neā™”

posted

I think my views here are a lil weird but I think ghosts are the dead that want to stick around for whatever reason but I also believe that eventually our soul or whatvr gets recycled into a new body and a new person. I also believe that some supernatural things are not ghosts but something evil thatā€™s attracted to negative happenings because Iā€™ve been them. Then there are also remnants of things long gone, like things that were so habitually repeated that they left an indent on the fabric of space that can be heard or seen long in the future. The afterlife is an interesting concept. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a heaven or hell but maybe a neutral purgatory thatā€™s somewhere between reincarnation and the plane we reside on.

Report Reply

Reply by ļøŽ0ffl1neā™”

posted

I think my views here are a lil weird but I think ghosts are the dead that want to stick around for whatever reason but I also believe that eventually our soul or whatvr gets recycled into a new body and a new person. I also believe that some supernatural things are not ghosts but something evil thatā€™s attracted to negative happenings because Iā€™ve been them. Then there are also remnants of things long gone, like things that were so habitually repeated that they left an indent on the fabric of space that can be heard or seen long in the future. The afterlife is an interesting concept. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a heaven or hell but maybe a neutral purgatory thatā€™s somewhere between reincarnation and the plane we reside on.

Report Reply

Reply by Anna

posted

Reply by hxkyo

posted

Yes and no. I kind of believe in spirits in a way and shadow figues?? I don't know how to explain it.. From myĀ experience. I've seen and heard stuff. Context :3 : the house I used to live in was very VERY old. Like back to war days ig. When we moved There we didn't notice anything at first. Mostly the spirits would leave us alone as long as we didn't talk about them. I don't know if its because me and my family never noticed them but when we did it was in weird ways. The first thing was the name calling. We would hear people call our names in family member voices. My older sisterĀ experienced this ALOT. She would hear our mother saying her name when our mother wasn't. And then it was the shadow mfs. I've seen a shadow figure go into someone outside.. It was a women who went into a man. I've seen a little boy who i stared at before they ran, I've also seen them look at my phone while I was walking around my room listening to music. Also one time when I was downstairs at 2 am playing Minecraft on my phone a tall lady with black long hair TRIED TO HUG ME.. I saw her in the corner of my eye. Bruh my heart was racing 3:.. Also I saw a spirit go through my dream catcher.. (I got rid of it because of that. The spirit was blue btw). I also saw a shadow cat twice. Once when I was cleaning my room with my lights on. I thought it was my cat BUT NOPE. I said "oh dude you scared me-" ONLY TO REALIZE MY CAT WASN'T EVEN IN MY ROOM.. and then I saw the spirit cat in the basement while brushing my teeth. now that's all out of the way I'll share the times the spirits have. Touched stuff in the house. One time when we were gonna move but ended up not moving My door was SLAMMED Shut TWICE. The first time My mother, sister, her boyfriend, little cousin. SAW IT AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN THINK TO WAKE ME UP 3:.. (a day later it happened AGAIN..) We ended up staying because my mother bought the house so we didn't get kicked out. Now I think its been a year since that happened but me and my mother were talking about it 3 weeks ago. I was eating with her at the table since we got fast food. In the kitchen there's a photo frame that says "in this house we love, forgive" and some other stuff like care and love and shii like that. THE THING GOT PICKED UP AND SLAMMED ONTO THE FLOOR. I started to laugh because it only happened when we started to talk about the spirits. OH I FORGOT. this one time I was sleeping in the front room and I heard CHAINS dragging and my mother who sleeps in the basement also heard someone walking like things being dropped so yea :3!! (my dog got scared and went down to my mother because of this..) I honestly think I've had stuff attached to me or my mother has because I have alot of history with living in houses with spirits. Like when I was 5 I never slept in my room BECAUSE I SAW A LITTLE GIRL WITH RED EYES IN THE CORNER.. (Never slept in there, I was always with my mother) And then another time I have memories from when I was 1-3 and a red ball came down the hall to my room, turns out that place was on war zone type stuff yk? I don't know If I believe in Ghost fully I think I just don't want to give into the idea because I don't want them to come into my life as much. so ye thats myĀ experience ig :D

Report Reply

Reply by VerzachiOnyx

posted

for sure seen too many crazy things

Report Reply

Reply by ASlas21

posted

en mi opinion los espirutos son personas que estan atrapadas en nuestro mundo porque tiene ue terminar algo que no pudieron en el mundo de los vivos parientes familas ellos merodean para poder llegar al finĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by Andrew

posted

I sort of believe in it. Iā€™m stuck between that and believing in reincarnation!

Report Reply

Reply by CrystalPalaceWitch

posted

So yes I believe in The Paranormal and I hope to Get more Paranormal Experiences especially here in London,England and I can't wait for My Ferry Trips to Ireland.

Report Reply

Reply by CrystalPalaceWitch

posted
updated

One Time I had an Singing Fake Bass Fish That Had No Batteries inside it that Started to Move by itself twice.Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  For almost an Hour when I was in Middle School it was so Freaky and My Poor Dad was Upset cause he did not want it in The Trailer in The First Place but I did so We Got rid of it.

Report Reply

Reply by marsh ā‹†ļ½”°āœ©

posted

not really, no. ive never really been a religious/superstitious type, and havent had any direct encounters with the paranormal myself. as for an afterlife, i try not to think about it. i personally think death is just the cessation of existing yknow, your consciousness is gone and so are you and itll be that way forever. that line of thinking can mess me up though and lead to a weird spiral.

i like to kinda theorize random things that might happen, since no one really knows until youre up to bat. for example, assuming the big bang is what brought everything into existence, then in some really drawn out way, we all come from the exact same point and are essentially all one being. in life we have our different vessels, and in death youre returned to the state from before your birth, like you rejoin the mass consciousness or something of the sort.

any consciousness after death is kinda scary ngl, the concept of eternity is what really makes my head hurt, be it eternal life or eternal death.

Report Reply

Reply by Blue Moth

posted

After all of the stuff I've experienced as a psychopomp? Oh heck yeah. At this point I've gone from "Curious kid who wasn't entirely aware of what they were interacting with" to full on "Graveyard Guardian with a side-gig as a guide for the souls of the dead, especially animal souls". If anyone's looking to take a massive job off of someone's shoulders; please tell me how to hand this off.

Report Reply

Reply by spiderlegs residence

posted

there's probably something like ghosts, but i'm not sure it's dead people.Ā 

i do believe in an afterlife

Report Reply

I want to believe but the paranormal stuff just run away from me. I really want to experience smth like a poltegeist but It's never hapenned... :(

Report Reply

Reply by Achilles Moon

posted

i believe that there is an afterlife of sorts. I don't know exactly what it would be but i feel like it HAS to exist for some reason. i also definitely believe in ghosts, where i live currently has really confirmed it for me. the spirits here do not seem malicious but they are lively.

Report Reply

Reply by ALEXI

posted

i strongly belive in reincarnationĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by AlbertGreenKebab

posted
updated

Nope, Mainly Because there isn't any proof of one existing, but if there is one its either like an endless dreaming thing where you never wake up again which could amply that I've already died and this is all a dream somehow but that's just silly, You get reborn as a different person/re-live your entire life, Or you just see nothing, feel nothing, hear nothing, smell nothing, there is just nothing to do, so ye.

Report Reply

Reply by muskog

posted

absolutely, too many weird experiences to not believe.
sometimes things get 'weird' and then 'weird' stuff happens. its an unmistakable feeling, like a build up of tension in the air and then - release.
and it always feels... idk... personal i guess? sentient? like the glass falls off the counter at the precise moment to punctuate the scene, or something happens and it just seems horribly, unmistakably symbolic to what you were thinking/talking about at the time. hard to explain, youve either experienced it or you havent.

heres a fun anecdote: one of my dads friends (avowed atheist) no joke once dug up a skull from a fucking graveyard (cus he was goth like that) and put it on his mantlepiece, and he swore that everynight it would turn around to face the wall. they started getting all kinds of nightmares and weird poltergeist phenomena until eventually his wife made him get a wiccan to cleanse their house and ceremonially rebury the skull, and then it all stopped.

like i said, the guy was one of those really annoying kind of atheists who wore a leather jacket with pentagrams n that but scoffed at anything supernatural, but he always got really serious when he told this story and his wife and others always backed him up.
well, he died a few years back, so i guess now he knows better than we do about whether it all exists or not. hope hes doing well, wherever he is.

Report Reply

Reply by 99iris

posted

i believe in spirits, some good some badĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by Twinkie

posted

dude, i have a rly f'ed up story for you man.It was a quiet and peaceful night, the soft glow of the moon casting a gentle light into my bedroom. I lay in bed, wrapped in the warmth of my blankets, drifting into a deep slumber. Suddenly, a loud noise shattered the tranquility, jolting me awake with a start. My heart pounded in my chest as I tried to make sense of the noise. It was a startling crash, as if something had fallen or broken nearby. I sat up in bed, my senses on high alert, straining to listen for any other sounds. The silence enveloped the room, broken only by the sound of my own breathing. I cautiously got out of bed and tiptoed toward the source of the noise. Each step echoed in the quiet house, heightening my awareness of the unknown. As I reached the living room, I discovered the cause of the commotionā€”a stack of books had tumbled from the shelf, their pages fluttering in the air like startled birds. Relief washed over me as I realized there was no danger lurking in the darkness. Chuckling at my own unease, I picked up the fallen books and carefully placed them back on the shelf. I reassured myself that it was simply an accident, a harmless disruption to my peaceful slumber. Feeling a sense of calm settling over me, I returned to my bed, snuggling under the covers. The remnants of fear slowly dissipated as I closed my eyes, allowing sleep to claim me once again. In the morning, I would awaken with nothing more than a vivid memory of a momentary scare in the night. And so, dear reader, let this be a reminder that sometimes our fears can magnify the simplest of sounds into something much more sinister. Our imaginations have a way of playing tricks on us, conjuring up monsters where there are none. In the end, it is often the reassurance of reality that lulls us back into the peaceful realm of dreams.

Report Reply

Reply by dion <3

posted

i do believe in ghosts but i think afterlife is just something more religious? like, if you believe in an afterlife, then you probably will find one, and if you don't, then you won't.

Report Reply

Reply by Zack

posted

I do believe in ghosts and also angels and demons because of several reasons.

My Imagination is wildd there's no question I haven't asked my self, nothing I haven't tought about and no scenario I haven't made. I also halluzinate angels, demons and ghosts. Although Ik its fake in that case its still easier to believe your own eyes.

Many people say I only live in my own head so maybe don't trust me if it's true!!

Report Reply

Reply by L1LL14N_

posted
updated

personaly i think that the after life is wher u just like wonder around LMAO, and some peple get reincarnated. its weird but idkkkkk. but ye i also think that some spirits who arent reincarnated haunt the earth bc of guilt or somthing like that *shrug* plus, i think a lil ghost is attched to me stil. it dont do anything it just sometimes whisper things into mah ear and mes with things around me. one time it revealed itself 2 me but i was only able 2 see like it foot-

Report Reply

Reply by :D J!NG3R

posted

honestly i do bc i have sleep paralysis and believe in spirits and entities bc iā€™ve seen them roam i my house like just quick glimpses you really canā€™t see them for more than 1second which makes you question your self and if you did or not so really believe what you want but i say yesĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by Badboidave

posted

I LOVE THE GHOST OF SUSEN!!!! SHE WAS MY WIFE WHICH I HATE NOW!!! DONT WORRY BUD LIGHT IS ON MY SIDE AS ALLWAYS!

Report Reply

Reply by yen

posted

si. siempre he creido en esas cosas

Report Reply

Reply by M3k1toW3a!!

posted

Si, yo misma eh vivido cosas de ese tipo como para negar su existencia, tambien tengo conocidos con ese tipo de experienciasĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by Dani:3

posted

I believe in life after death, for no specific reason :p

Report Reply

Reply by indzā˜†

posted
updated

I'm honestly not sure what I believe. I just go off my experiences. When I was younger I was quite into witchcraft (I still like learning about it) and saw a lot of shadow figures. I had this idea that one of them was my Granny who died before I was born. I was talking to my friend one day and I was describing this figure I saw, when she told me that she saw a similar figure standing over me as I was sleeping and she sensed a strong protective and feminine energy. This reminded me of when I was a lot younger, and I was staying in a hotel and looked around before I went to sleep and saw a very tall shadow figure. I assumed that it was my dad's dressing gown but I woke up and looked around to see there was no peg where I saw this figure. For some reason after this I mentioned creating a vessel for it (very bad idea) and as I was sitting facing my window, I saw a shadowy hand rest on my shoulder out the corner of my eye. I didn't feel anything but it immediately freaked me out and so I left my room, and I haven't seen that figure since. I don't know what any of that means. Whether it's possible for a shadow figure to be a dead relative, however it leads me to think whatever that was, was actually very peaceful. The hand may well have been my imagination but I think about that quite often.

Report Reply

Reply by Strawberryy :3

posted

si, creo en ellos, pero no exactamente en lo que la gente suele pensar que son, segĆŗn experiencias propias, si existen, pero no son almas de personas muertas, es energĆ­a, esta energĆ­a se puede dar en dos casos, la muerte de una persona, cuando una persona muere, se muere el cuerpo, no la energĆ­a, esta puede transformarse.

La otra opciĆ³n es cuando crees demasiado en algo, cuando alguien te dice que hay un fantasma o te cuenta una leyenda de miedo, y todos a tu alrededor se la creen, la energĆ­a se acumula.

aun que todo esto sean solo teorĆ­as, es segĆŗn mis experiencias y conocimientos en estos temas

Report Reply

Reply by Enqorin

posted

I try not to think about ghosts too much.Ā 

I do believe they exist. It's easier sometimes to be able to blame things on ghosts- or make yourself feel better withĀ superstitions or whatever. I have a lot of respect for people who do believeĀ Ā in an afterlife, and follow traditions. I think it's really cool.

However, I can't say I believeĀ in an afterlife. You are your brain, and once your brain is gone, so are you. It's a little sad to think about at first, but by now it's kinda comforting for me. Nothing lasts forever, after all :D

I know this posts kindaĀ contradicts itself sever times, which is why I said I try not to think about it, lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Ylen

posted

I do belive, when i was a child i usually saw people that weren't exactly there. Once I also expirenced seeing a grandma following two suited men after she passed away; I thinkĀ  she was going to another place to rest...

Report Reply

Reply by diesel

posted

Yo no creo en las almas, mĆ”s si en la energĆ­a y la escencia. Por supuesto que no somos simple materia fĆ­sica y orgĆ”nica, hay algo mĆ”s dentro de nosotros. ĀæHan oĆ­do hablar del peso que perdemos cuando abandonamos nuestra vidaĀæ Yo opino que nuesta energĆ­a queda en los lugares en los que se sintiĆ³ mĆ”s cĆ³moda durante el camino de nuestra vida. Saludos...Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by pibebbago

posted

nose si fue un fantasma pero hace dos aƱos aproximadamente yo estaba durmiendo y enfrente mio hay una ventana que da para el patio una vez me levante a la madruga y veo un ser de luz bastante alto no tenia forma humana era como un palo pero muy brillante estoy muuuy seguro que no era la luz que entraba de afuera este ser era muy brillante, nunca supe que era eso.

Report Reply

I honestly don't believe in those things although lately something very strange has happened to me when I was playing the pendulum game in my school thinking it was a joke since I'm an atheist I met Nathaniel well I haven't seen his face but he usually talks to me sometimes he even controls my hand that day he began to write to me controlling my hand I hadn't heard his voice and I thought he didn't speak this was next year until he spoke to me. he told me that he had long dark red hair long and that he had pale skin and that he had a large family that I went through difficult things I explain myself about the spiritual world and as this is a nightmare at the beginningĀ Ā but little by little I get used to it I also talk to me about a god that if it exists only that it is a bright white ball and that everyone sees it in his own way depends on his beliefs he speaks to me almost all the time IĀ I've done what he tells me in order to see his face, but I never get it. I don't know whether to believe in him or not or I don't know if I'm going into a paranoia attack, that is, I'm barely 16 years old. Religion is a rather confusing and delicate issue for me.Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by ā˜† elliott!!! >_< ā˜†

posted

my familys a mix of atheist and pagan, with half of us raised christian, and those of us who do practice at all (myself included) have had soommmmeeee sort of experience with ghosts but like. idk im always sceptical.Ā 

like since i was mmaaayyybbbeeee 7?? 8??? theres been this little girl that people have seen LURKING next to me or ive caught out of the corner of my eye, and my cats always stare just off my shoulder at where she usually is and it fucking freeaakks me out

but like.

its probably just that we all have been so used to it being a thing for so long that its an assumption that we arent just seeing things

but then again theres been complete strangers SWEAR they saw a boy and a girl, when its just been me

idk its freaky as fuckĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by Zed

posted

yeah, I believe in ghosts, I have since I was a little kid and have been sure I saw one once.
not sure what exactly I believe when it comes to the afterlife though.Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by Shooting star!!

posted

Me being delusional

Report Reply

Reply by kimchiboy

posted

ah ofc bro i mean why notĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by waginator3000

posted

im definitely a believer, i believe that everything has its energy, which could be called a spirit, including animals and plants. i believe in a theory that every living creature is a part of the universe experiencing itself, and we come to earth etc. in different forms and for a certain purpose, in order for our soul to learn a certain lesson. I would never believe that conscience just ends after death and I guess I'm just searching for an answer just like everybody else

Report Reply

Reply by ItsKarl

posted

i think i am being haunted right meow.. things just keep banging and falling from shelves and my toothbrush somehow flung across the room one night when i entered my bedroom. I tried replicating entering my room to see if maybe it was the force of the door or a gust of wind but it didn't do it again.....Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_Stanislas!

posted

Yes. I REALLY THINK IT REAL,like i already spend time/hours thinking just about itĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by āŠ¹ ą£Ŗ Ė– elizabeth

posted

for me personally, I'm kind of 50/50 on it. Imo it's impossible for us to not have an afterlife or even spirits at all with so many occurrences that happen to individuals or even shared by a group of people that can't be explained by science but the current ideas and concepts that people have of the afterlife (some ideas being heaven and hell, purgatory, the middle space between heaven and hell) just seem so fantastical that honestly makes me think that us, in our current state of mind and being, cannot fathom the thought of creating another world space in a place where we are dead without having to base it off of the physical world we are living in now. Literally we cannot make a state of the art idea of what not having a physical body feels like, of what being dead is like, of what space of the world we go to because clearly it's not anywhere on the earth or anywhere outside of it. But then again, that's just opinions and me yapping.

Report Reply

Reply by Genavive

posted

I do believe. I grew up Christian, left the faith to practice witchcraft, and then came back to Christianity later, so the idea of the afterlife and paranormal things has never been a new or outlandish concept for me. On top of that though, I have had paranormal experiences my entire life. I want to share this most recent one

Ā My best friend and I are paranormal investigators and as of late we have been doing a lot of investigating of my childhood house which im living in now with my family, reason being, there have been a lot of weird things happening at my house. We already knew that my house was haunted by an entity, We'll call him E. He's not caused problems or damage before and has presented himself as a protector and friendly spirit. but recently we have been getting the feeling that something new has entered the house/property. Things have been going missing and breaking seemingly out of nowhere and it has been starting to weird us out. The other night on my birthday we went to a thrift store and I felt myself being drawn to this porcelain doll. I wasn't sure why but I could feel that it had something attached to it. I've always been very spiritually sensitive and been able to feel when things are supernaturally amiss. I wouldn't say im a medium by any means, Maybe i'm more along the lines of empathic, im not sure. Anyways, we bought the doll and brought it home

Ā We decided to go live on TikTok on my best friend's account and do the estes method, which is a way of using a spirit box to communicate with spiritual entities. When doing the estes method we were able to hear a conversation between E and the spirit/spirits that resided in the doll. He called the strangers and that he didn't know who they were and that he wasn't leaving the room because he didn't trust them. Then all of the spirits, the doll spirits and E, started saying that there was a man on the back porch. They kept saying it, over and over and over again. "Look!" "He's there!" "look at the glass!" "In the window!". I was the one under during the estes method and so I didn't know what was going on, but my best friend, upon hearing this, covered her eyes and wouldn't uncover them until the spirits said the man was gone

Ā That was few days ago and we haven't talked to the spirits since then. Ever since then I refuse to open the curtains to the windows that face the backyard because I keep getting this feeling that if I do, I'll see the man out there. My friend and I have nicknamed him "tall man" because thats all we know about him

Ā  Another important detail is that my house is built very close to a native American reservation, and the before the houses across the street were built there was an old abandoned house and farm. I used to go exploring there and found a lot of things like jars and symbols on the wall that I didn't find out until later that they were spell jars and witchcraft symbols. We also got confirmation over the estes method a few weeks ago that there was a portal either in or near my house, which would explain why there is suddenly a new entity showing up around my house. There was also an incident about two years ago where my neighbor who was 12 at the time was home alone and he thought someone was trying to break into his house, because when he came downstairs into the kitchen, he looked at the back door and could see the shadowy figure of a very tall man peering in the glass and tapping on it. He ran over to our house and asked to come hid inside so we let him in and called his parents and the cops, but when the cops searched their backyard and the neighboring yards they couldn't find ANY traces of a person at all. So there was a tall man on the back patio and then the man was gone without a trace. Which might make you think "Oh, maybe he made it up for attention or something" Which sounds reasonable and I would be inclined to agree with you, except for the fact that I SAW a shadowy figure ZIP through my backyard about 30 seconds before the neighbor kid came sprinting to my front door. BUT! There was no sign of the figure afterwards, and it was raining, so if there had been a person you would have been able to see foot prints in the mud and stuff. Add that on top of all of the strange things that have been happening recently, it feels even more convincing than ever

Report Reply

Reply by Jinx1eX.x

posted

I've always kind of been of the belief that there has to be some sort of unseen energy roaming with us. I'm not sure if I believe it's specifically ghosts, or at least ghosts as we know them, but there is definitely something here.

Report Reply

Reply by Cheyenne Dikhooff

posted

Absolutely. My mom is spiritual, and I grew up having MANY paranormal experiences. When I was around 6, my mom had a good friend called Shira. Shira's daughter was my bestfriend. But Shira's husband was 'priest of wicca'.Ā 

This man felt it was necessary to place a pentagram in my room without any of us knowing. I woke up screaming and crying, in the middle of the night. I had a loft bed, and it had shoved itself away from the wall. I was too young and week to could have done that. My mom cleansed the house, and especially my room by burning sage+intentions.Ā 

After her clean up, nothing like that happened again, and the man could physically not enter our house anymore.

My mom and I moved away, and Shira and her stopped being in contact.

When I turned 8-9, I thought I was going insane. I kept complaining to my mom that I could see shadow figures walking past me from the corners of my eyes. My mother told me to politely ask them to leave me alone. I did as she said, and they indeed left me alone after that. Up until this day, I haven't gotten the slightest clue what those were, what they meant and why I could see them.

Now, my mom and I live in a small city called Nijkerk. I'd rather call it a village, due to it's small population, but it is by law a city. My mom recently made a new friend, called Rebecca. Rebecca is extremely spiritual and sweet. She talks to her passed loved ones as though they are still physicially with her.

Every single time I am at her house, there's a faint 'waving' motion at her kitchen door. I told Rebecca about it, and she told me her dead sister is greeting me. Not just that, I can also see orbs, usually they're blue and around the size of my hand.

So yes, I do believe in ghosts. But I'd rather call them spirits. <3

Report Reply

Reply by quinn_the_eye

posted

I would love to formally state, that I do in fact believe in the paranormal and the afterlife.

I am unsure of how or why humans exist. This expands to spirits, souls, atoms, etc. This being said, I approach most situations very logically. But I more than less believe that there are younger and older souls, reincarnations, but also the retailing or replaying of life to learn lessons. I also believe that most of life-times continued up to the point of complete enlightments. I am not to sure how ghosts would fit in that but I certainly believe they do.Ā 

Report Reply

Reply by miffy_bunni

posted
updated

I mean, the subject can get kinda deep and scary when u reaaalllyy think about it but there are so many unexplained sightingz and instances ive heard of and even whitnessed myself,,, even though i am a spiritual person and believe in alot of folklore and stories that are made to scare kids i try not to be bias and gen think abt this stuff. and honestly yes, after having weird experiences myself and hearing of some from close relitives/general internet ghost are probably real unless the universe just works in strange ways. sorry if im ramblinggggg but i think ghosts could simply be spirits who cannot move on or come back to spectate their children or family (O_o)

Report Reply

Reply by D3ADSTAR!

posted

yes, while I somewhat believe that heaven and hell exists. At the same time though if they REALLY do exist, then why don't I see anything that could pinpoint that deceased loved one is in either of those places yet I can at a graveyard or at some abandoned building.

Report Reply