Topic: WHO ELSE MISSES FLASH GAMES!?

Sort Replies:

Reply by BrawledOut

posted

It sad to think that there might never be another flash. Something where every time felt like it was made by someone with a passion. Entire site dedicated to fun games with interesting ideas. 

now the only time you see online games it just some crappy reskin chasing some trend. No passion, no ideas, no creativity, just a bland cash grab to clickbait children into playing.

I do hope one that we have a online gaming renaissances but it an unlikely dream.

atleast newgrounds still got some integerit when it comes to online gaming. 

Report Reply

Reply by BrawledOut

posted

for those interested here's an entire archive of flash games. 

http://www.flashgamearchive.com/ 

recommendations: 

Acid bunny, love me fast, Ching Chong beautiful, Dice mogul, and epic battle fantasy  

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

I've installed the Ruffle extension onto my computer and I know of a few websites which have it embedded such as Newgrounds and FlashArch, but unfortunately, Ruffle doesn't support Actionscript 3 yet, and there are a few games made using AS3 that are currently unplayable that I miss. Still, I can at least play Actionscript 1 and 2 games.

Report Reply

Reply by killjoy

posted

i miss those restaurant games the most!! 

i can't find any good ones on steam and it's really frustrating. also it's very sad to know that i'll never be able to play most of my childhood games :((

Report Reply

Reply by cowa

posted

Me, I really miss Alien Hominid

Report Reply

Reply by Rai

posted

I use one program called "flash game archive" it has a lot of flash games and the people behind it upload new games every friday

Report Reply

Reply by ceru ❋

posted

Meee, wanna go back and play some tbh

Report Reply

Reply by elstef41

posted

Yep.

I miss a flash game site called zapjuegos.com. Now redirects to juegos.com, because it's from the same company.

Report Reply

Reply by abigail☆

posted

I MISS RUN 2 SO MUCH 

Report Reply

Reply by The Young Vulnerable Anime Girls🔞

posted

Dude, Internet before the year 2003 was FUCKING WILD.

Just gobs of games where you just shoot/murder celeberties/terrorists.

You can still play them if you get a Flash emulator like Ruffle.

Also: obligatory Arfenhouse mention.

Report Reply

Reply by kittykon

posted

LITERALLY so many of the games i love also arent supported by ruffle yet because theyre newer versions! theres a developer named john who was rly active on armorgames and made a bunch of elephants games and those were my favorite gamez as a kid. u have to download a flash player to play them now !

Report Reply

Reply by mosherabbinu

posted

i miss playing papas games ;(

Report Reply

Reply by ash

posted

I MISS IT SO MUCH

Report Reply

Reply by ken luv

posted

luved flash games

Report Reply

Reply by Samzzz

posted

I miss flash content in general </3 The cool cartoon series' I would watch as a kid were a big part of my childhood (like Eddsworld)

Report Reply

Reply by Pluras

posted

Oh yeah, i miss playin Jacksmith, easily my favorite flash game. This is why we pirate adobe products <3

Report Reply

Reply by Mika Rose 🌸

posted

I loved mini clip back in the day ;--;

Report Reply

Reply by JIMMY VUKOVIC MUSHROOMS BEANSWORTH

posted

There’s always NuMuKi!!! It’s a downloadable web browser that works like one of those kids game websites, but it’s downloaded and has flash running no problem! It’s how I play the Papa Louie games how God intended :-)

Report Reply

Reply by RainyDaze

posted

i loved flash games. friv was my favorite site but it's not the same as it was in like 2013-2016 :( 

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌 | Autoplay

posted

Me! Someone recommended it already, but I suggest you get the browser extension Ruffle as it lets you continue using flash.

Report Reply

Reply by Dizzy

posted

flash games were such an important part of my upbringing. In terms of a doll-making, roleplaying game, I religiously used Meez. I feel like that site it sort of infamous.

I also religiously visited NewGrounds, Games4girls, Miniclip, Coolmath, addictinggames, girlsgogames, moshi monsters, webkinz (idk if that counts), armor games, etc. 

Report Reply

Reply by xaiolichanx

posted

rip flash (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)  forever in our hearts

Report Reply

Reply by Celea Akuri

posted

Man, flashgames were a whole ERA i was obsessed with dress up and chraracteor creator games for my ocs lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Jonah Nunez

posted

I do, I'd play so many hentai ones, and switch it up to just the most nostalgic and absurd ones from my childhood.

Report Reply

Reply by /

posted

late reply lulz but yeah flash games were cool as hellz! especially neo pets, i REALLY loved it and the neo pets remake is just not it sadly :/

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Right? I really miss being able to play the Sarah slacking games, Devilish Hairdresser, and the Romance Academy series. Those games were so fun. I wish I could play them again. Does anyone know of any websites where you can play these games?

Report Reply

Reply by AimForresty

posted

I used to looove going on DollDivine and playing dress up games and making little ocs. ^^ Thankfully a ton of the games are preserved on flashpoint!

Report Reply

Reply by Tashi.EXE

posted

I remember playing the original Henry Stickmin games JUST before flash shutdown 

Report Reply

Reply by ⦻ circus/graves 🌈💊📼🎸 ⦻

posted

ugh i do fr!! i cant believe they took flash away!! i loved playing aj classic, newgrounds and coolmathgames i was so devastated like bring it back u guys XC

Report Reply

Reply by SuperLilly64

posted

PAPAS PIZZARIA

Report Reply

Reply by Dead_Corbs

posted

i was so upset when they killed flashgames TvT
Papa Loui games were my favourite games to play

Report Reply

Reply by enrique

posted

loved playing the old cartoon network games that they would have on the site, the games now are so dull compared to how they were before.

Report Reply

Reply by Krycha💗

posted

I really miss friv (the european kids understand) I remember this one game, i think it was called "give up robot" and it was available on adult swim for some time but i think it got deleted :( 

Report Reply

Reply by Watts

posted

Worry not some random stranger on the internet! There is an alternative to flash player actually and it's called "Flashpoint"

Report Reply

Reply by nyx

posted

check out flashpoint!! 

also cool math is rebooting some of their games to be playable again :00

Report Reply

Reply by ratthew

posted

Three words about why I miss Flash. Super Smash Flash.

Report Reply

Reply by superhs

posted

yeaaahh.. luckily newgrounds is doing efforts to make flash still viable (ruffle, newgrounds flash player) plus bluemaxima's flashpoint exists (for those that don't know, it's an archive of a bunch of old flash games)

i will forever miss flash, even though the change wasn't that long ago it feels like its been forever blegh

Report Reply

Reply by ease_wastrel

posted

just use flashpoint m8

also go play Gyossait, Time Fcuk, Looming and Don't Shit Your Pants!
all great flash games

Report Reply

Reply by paragade

posted

Newgrounds was a big part of my younger years. I was given a copy of Macromedia Flash when I was 11 or 12 and I spent most of my middle-school and high-school years messing around with it making games and animations.

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie B

posted

Was trying to find the old ScaryGirl flash game i used to play cus there was a trailer for the new movie out recently & it seems like no one archived it. Miss it!!

Report Reply

Reply by ♱ elf ♱

posted

i miss all the browser MMOs T_T

club penguin and ourworld and whatnot... 
gaia is still up and running, luckily, but theres so much of it that's just defunct without flash x_x

Report Reply

Reply by Tad I Guess

posted

I still play a lot of my old favorites pretty regularly, but I still really miss that era.  It always felt special hopping on Kongregate, Newgrounds, or Armor Games and seeing what new games were out, or finding old gems I had never seen before.

Report Reply

Reply by mizerdoll

posted

i was so disappointed while discovering it, honestly it was like another part of my childhood was taken away from me. right now i’m pretty thankful i could find some alternatives online to be able to play some games like papa’s games and way more, but i do still miss the old way!

Report Reply

Reply by Unrealism

posted

You can still play flash games directly on some sites. Andkon arcade has a guide on theirs on running the Blue Moon browser with an older flash version to get their games running.

Report Reply

Reply by 4sythe

posted

i remember going 2 other ppls houses and just using their compooterz 4 playing flash games instead of socializing lol

yea i was weird back den

Report Reply

Reply by Illford

posted

Flashpoint is the best current way to play flash games, it is a local thing. The reason flash died is a mix of Apple and security issues. It could've been fixed but judging by it's end Adobe didn't want to, which is fair because it's been surpassed (tech wise) by lots of stuff at this point

Report Reply

Reply by InconspicuousAnon

posted

Obama Alien Defense will be missed.

Report Reply

Reply by 📚 Haru ᶻ𝘇𐰁

posted

YESSS omg :( flash games were literally my favs!! especially those papa's pizzeria games i swear i never got enough of them LMAO

kinda sucks they discontinued adobe flash :((

Report Reply

Reply by BONEZ

posted

ME! Those games had a huge impact on my childhood!

Report Reply

Reply by Teo

posted

Flash games were a miracle for young me. I loved them then and I love them now :)

Report Reply