Topic: any disabled creators here?

Sort Replies:

Reply by mai mai mai

posted

Hey! Phoebe here, not my real name tho, I'm autistic and also have Tourette's syndrome, but it doesn't affect that much, not like it used to, I love digital art and writing fanfiction, poems, etc.

I speak mostly spanish and english, if someone wants to be my friend:D

Here's some of my art!

Report Reply

Reply by Aly

posted
updated

you rang? ๐Ÿ‘€

i'm aly! don't wanna get too much into all my issues but i have diplopia (double vision)ย 

my main fandoms are sailor moon, princess tutu, steven universe, and soul calibur. i do like and draw a lot of other things but those are the ones i make the most art for.

art blog

IG

deviantart (do people even use it anymore lmao)

i also have twitter but honestly it's not really art centric ย 

Report Reply

Reply by StonielΘΔ

posted

We're disabled! We have a range of neurodivergencies [yikes spelling] like ADHD and Autism and we also have chronic illnesses + a few undiagnozed problems [L 4 us, docs say they think itz POTS tho :p] we are also an LGBT system, and we create art ranging from OCs of like fursonas to like slenderverse or CC fanart x3

Im sam, a cohost in our sys, and bi +bigender =:3

Report Reply

Hii! I'm an artist :'D I mainly do traditional art and writing/poetry.

I'm autistic and have mobility problems caused by hypermobility, (Not sure if that counts?) I haven't posted any of my art on here but I'm planning on starting soon!

Report Reply

Reply by Crystal Summers

posted
updated

I'm Crystal. I suffer from ptsd, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, scoliosis, occular migraines, arthritis and a few other physical problems. And honestly creating is my best therapy. I draw, design jewelry patterns and bead, diamond paint, do a bit of photography.

Report Reply

Reply by Patatkat

posted

hawwo.

i am patatkat and i got

autism,dyspraxia,add and dyscalculia

but even with these, i draw mostly my own oc's :3

Report Reply

Reply by FEVER DREAM

posted
updated

im fever!! i go by other names too :D im autistic :) he/him prns go hard, but im testing out she/her again! i make art and sometimes make lil tunes, but im still very new to using fl studio xD

Report Reply

Reply by ฦ>xX.Atlas.Xx<3

posted

I'm an autistic author/poet/artist!!

Report Reply

Reply by iDIA โ˜…

posted

hii I have autism and MDD and HS. I love making OCs and illustrations !! u can call me dia >.<

Report Reply

Reply by sugarcookies

posted
updated

Possibly some unknown mental issues, depression. Then the most impacting to my daily life physically is my autoimmune system disease, had it since 3rd grade.
I like to draw things and make video edits. Doing things digital is better instead of using my hand a lot due to my muscles getting exhausted easily.

Report Reply

Reply by CarnivalChimera

posted

I'm autistic, physically disabled, and have PTSD, I draw a ton but I'm new to spacehey!

Report Reply

Reply by dusk_does_nothing

posted

hi there im dusk! im mentally disabled with anxiety, depression, autism, and suspected ADHD. i dont consider myself physically disabled, but i do have eczema and suspected dyspraxia. i love drawing my ocs, hyperfixantions, and anything else that catches my interest! im pretty new here and just looking for friends :3

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

Hi I'm Ash and I like to draw. I have bpd, dyslexia and ocular migraines. A psychiatrist try to suggest I also have an anxiety disorder but idk. I suspect I dealing with other stuff but I can't get help due to my financial situation.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by bunboy

posted
updated

Hiii name's Eliot !! I am queer, neurodivergent (autistic, adhd, apd, depression, intrusive thoughts) n struggle with chronic pain. I make digital art and some cute necklaces n pins with anything I can find. ^^ I'm also new to the site

I'm more active on twitter but I am trying to distance myself from it as it's been incredibly overwhelming recently :,)

I am also starting to store my ocs on my toyhouse

Report Reply

Reply by blameitonkaii

posted

hi,im kaii,and i have self diagnosed autism.

not really an artist,but im good on drawing

Report Reply

Reply by Batt0rie โ™ก!!

posted

hi!!! I'm Batt0! I got the tism lol. I love your style btw!!! โ™ก

Report Reply

Reply by Dizzy

posted
updated

I'm diagnosed with autismย 

I mainly do fanart, especially LoZ, Sally Face, Undertale, etc. I'm also a writer both creatively and professionally.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by สš โ™ก himi โ™ก ษž

posted

hello! i'm a disabled/chronically ill streamer and artist!! im a vtuber and i love drawing cute girls!! i have ME/CFS, scoliosis, autism, adhd, and a couple other silly things sprinkled in my mental health diagnosis......ย 

id love to meet other disabled creators! i want to create a space that uplifts people who are struggling w disabilities/illness and gives us a voice and place to feel comfortable talking about it free of judgement! u can find me on twitch or twitter (where i post all my art tehee) thank u for this thread! its always nice to meet other ppl who understand <3

Report Reply

Reply by The Wandering Souls

posted
updated

I'm cloud ^_^, i'm queer and unknown why we're disabled other than our scolosis. we're p sure we have arthritis, although that's for another day lol. /silly i also have very shitty vision, and am autistic + adhd + other NDs lol. i also have really bad migraines. (i got a lot goin' on with me both physically and mentally, but this is what i can list so far off the top of my head lol (that isn't that demonized or misunderstood))

most of my art is fanart, but im trying to draw my ocs more (the ones that dont rely on fandoms, that is lol ^^'') i hope to one day make a living off of my art.

Report Reply

Reply by Rose Anthoney

posted

A spectrum dwelling artist here.

Art is my primary special interest. I've been making art professionally since 2010, and while I am a multimedia artist, I prefer working digitally.

It's so cool to see so many disabled artists here! What a hecking awesome community!

My disability limits my ability to work "normal" jobs or make much more than I need for the base monetary requirements of American life, having spent some time homeless and currently enjoying trailer life.
I've been diagnosed with BPD and CPTSD, recently considered to have recovered from the BPD.
By repairing my brain damage and adjusting my lifestyle for my delayed polyphasic sleep pattern and what was an autoimmune disorder, I was able to finally conclude that the original missed Dx was the 'tism and hypermobile EDS. I used to experience PMDD and Endometriosis, but thankfully symptoms have been getting better since working on repairing those systems.

As it stands, I do hold a job. I work 2 days a week manning the grave shift a a hotel. It's just enough to cover the bills, and I sell my artwork if I need anything extra.
I've recently gotten back into digital art and have taken the approach that it's something I love and should never be a demand, meaning that I am very picky about what commissions I take now and that I doodle more for my own fun than anything else.

I hope to connect with others in the disabled art community, so feel free to reach out if you want a new friendo or if you'd like to do an art trade/collab.

Report Reply

Reply by VALENTINE ?!

posted
updated

glad to see this thread still be updated over the years!

hi guys! im val and im physically n mentally disabled :D
i make art, kandi, n play the viola :3

Report Reply

Reply by Cryptidize | Digital Assistant

posted

hey hi! I'm theo/cryptid and i am physically disabled! I also have DID and many other mental health issues, but it's so nice to see so many cool people like me out here!!!! :D i'm very new to spacehey but i'm making the full migration here to make it my primary social soon

Report Reply

Reply by katelyn

posted

hi i am kira and i have autism, adhd and ocd

i also have suspected lupus :3

i draw too obviously lmao

Report Reply

Reply by EmoWeeb the Simp

posted

yoyo! i am emoweeb the simp, but call me neo. I am a gender fluid lesbian who happens to be autistic with adhd, anxiety & maladaptive daydreaming! the last one i self diagnosed myself with because my mother doesn't wanna get me diagnosed so i had to dig deep into my memory ( >:*[ )

i LOVE drawing sm!!! i did it since the age of two actually :*]

i mainly draw shit like flashy & eyestrain!!! i love anything like that & cutegore!!(no, not cutecore, cuteGORE) i am also a sucker for 90's/80's inspired stuff... *><* yeah!! i also draw a lot of my hyperfixations <3

Report Reply

Reply by Mrfunnixdhey

posted

im a creator of art animtons videosย  and more and i have atusim and adhd so i i am a disaled creator

Report Reply

Reply by jasper โœฉ

posted

I'm an autistic illustrator, my autism is pretty strong though compared to most, sometimes it affects my physical motors, lately finding it sort of difficult to walk so I'm pushing myself to walk even more. Aaaand, it just affects me in every way possible tbhh, but that's okay, I'm used to it all, it's normal, and easy for me to deal with unless if something gets in the wayyyyy

Report Reply

Reply by euroguts

posted

am autistic thing or something

Report Reply

Reply by Max :3

posted

HII!1!! We're an autistic and physically disabled artist! We're also a system <3 -Florence ๐Ÿฉท

Report Reply

Reply by โœฏDrewโœฏ

posted

Hi! I'm Drew! He/him they/them. I have went 11 years with depression before being clinically diagnosed. I have social anxiety and give off some signs of autism and/or ADHD. Still haven't been diagnosed so i'm not sure. I mostly do traditional art but I'm trying to learn the basics of digital. I want to be a graphic designer when i grow up!

Report Reply

Reply by e.j. แƒฆ

posted

hii i'm tutch. AuDHD person who edits and creates content for roblox games! also a retired streamer!

Report Reply

Reply by Quartz

posted

I'm autistic and I have ADHD and dyspraxia. I deal with various other mental health issues and I also have hypermobility to some extent (it seems to vary over time idk) plus dysautonomia or POTS. It all affects my art in some way. I'd say dyspraxia affects it the most. It takes a lot more effort for me to learn things as simple as drawing a straight line. I generally don't have a lot of energy and it's really hard for me to focus on things. I like photography, glitch art, and collage because I feel like my dyspraxia doesn't affect those as much.

Report Reply

Reply by hal

posted

hi i'm jude/max ! i have a few different neurodivergencies and i'm a cane user ^_^ i draw a lot of fanart and original characters mostly on my instagram but i might end up posting here 2!

Report Reply

Reply by Lobo

posted

Heya! I'm Anton. I use He/Him. Other pronouns are fine too, though. I'm part of an OSDD-1B system. We also have autism, depression, and anxiety. Unfortunately we're undiagnosed due to our circumstance and have an outdated ADHD diagnosis. We also have triggers from trauma.

But that's not the important part, what is important is that one of my roles in our system is an artist! I LOVE drawing and writing out character concepts. It's what we've done for years. >:ยฐ)

Thanks for lettin' me share!

- Tony

Report Reply

Reply by shull!

posted
updated

Hi!! I'm Shull! I'm chronically ill and have AuDHD.ย I usually make cute fanart of my interests :D I'm also learning to animate!ย 

I've been drawing for about 6 years :]

Report Reply

Reply by Lizzy_x3

posted

Hi! Creator with ADHD hereย 

Report Reply

Reply by hexgleph

posted

I'm Hex, I have autism and possible hypermobility. I make art :]]

Report Reply

Reply by LuLu_InsomniaDreemurr

posted

hello hello! im luna- im autistic with adhd and i have chronic pain :) i draw and write! good to see other disabled creators reachin out to each other. i use they/them btw!

Report Reply

Reply by cici <3

posted

hello! i am chay, i have ptsd/psychosis, severe depression and undiagnosed wrist/hip conditions that severely limit my mobility at timesย ( โ—กฬ€_โ—กฬ)แ•ค

i make simplistic and colorful art, i hope u enjoy! ^_^

mashocrystal charmerzombie

Report Reply

Reply by HayleyMulch

posted

Hi all! I need to try start using this platform more. I'm Hayley (she/her and they/them) and I have myofascial pain syndrome/fibromyalgia which can make it extremely painful for me to draw. I am an illustrator and comic book artist, and I take my damn time creating things. If y'all wanna see my stuff, here's my links. Cheers โœŒ๏ธ

Report Reply

Reply by Cyaromant

posted

I struggle with mental health conditions, namely bipolar and psychosis, both of which affect me to the point of disability. I enjoy drawing and wish to get into writing sometime too.

Report Reply

Reply by xalli

posted

hi there ! iโ€™m xalli, a writer/poet and photographer ! i have POTS + probably some undiagnosed stuff, TMJ, and possible ADHD/autism !

Report Reply

Reply by xalli

posted

hi there ! iโ€™m xalli, a writer/poet and photographer ! i have POTS + probably some undiagnosed stuff, TMJ, and possible ADHD/autism !

Report Reply

Reply by Zeromew03

posted

Hello there!ย 

I have Highly functional Autism andย Aspergers, I kinda have trouble uploading art at all in general maybe it's because I have to do many things like making animations but hey somepoint I'll make some time making art eventually.

Report Reply

Reply by cat (she/it/he/mew)

posted

> HI!! IM EDDIE :) IM A 17 Y/O AUTIST AND HAVE ADHD, BPD, PSYCHOSIS, OSDD, ARTHRITIS, CRMO, PCOS, HASHIMOTOS, CPTSD, AND. PROBABLY MORE THINGS CAUSE I SEEM TO BE FULL OF EM..

> I DRAW IN MY OWN CARTOONISH STYLE AND I ALSO CREATE MUSIC UNDER THE ALIAS "STIFLED CHAOS" WITH GENRES LIKE (MELODIC) BREAKCORE, SPEEDCORE, MASHCORE, DANCECORE, AND HAPPY HARDCORE RELATED THINGS!

> THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THREAD :3

Report Reply

Reply by Knife

posted

Yo!!! My name is knife and im autistic too,,, i have fibro too lolz

Report Reply

Reply by sam

posted

i am an autistic furry artist with suspected EDS (awaiting dr appointments, bad joints, can walk with mobility aids). i am 24 years old, a high school dropout, and i love drawing silly little animals. trying to figure out where i can situate myself social media wise. since the fall of twitter is upon us. i thought why not dust off spacehey a bit and see how its doing

Report Reply

Reply by murkrow

posted

hiii :] im an autistic thing with GERD & ARFID and a bunch of mental problems

Report Reply

Reply by elliot

posted

hiya, im sunny, or elliot as a lot of ppl call me! im an artist who is diagnosed with aspergers and dyscalculia, and i love to make friends :-)

i post my art usually on myย twitterย andย instagram, i also have anย artfightย which i participate in every year

besides alladat, i generally favour making work of my ocs, and (rarely) fandom characters. so come talk to me!!!

Report Reply

Reply by APAXUC282

posted

Right here! I am Apaxuc or peanut. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and autism. I haveย hallucinatory type schizophrenia F20. I was diagnosed with it last autumn. Wish you all good luck and have a nice day. ะ’ัะตะผ ะบัƒั€!!!ย 

Report Reply