« Art and Photography Forum

any disabled creators here?

it'd be wonderful to see other disabled creators on here. physical, mental, neurodevelopmental stuff, those are all welcome! i know the definition of disability can be complex but if you feel like it has a big impact on your life, then it is a disability. also, any kind of creative content counts, as long as it is yours or you give credit to anyone else involved.

i'll start! i'm Scoliwings, scoli for short, and i'm a deaf nonbinary cartoonist who's also autistic. they/them, ze/zir. mainly i like drawing furries, my art style aims to be cute and my portfolio site is here, as well as an art-only blog that i've been working on in my spare time. both sites have short comics that i've drawn, though someday i aim on doing longer comics and animations.

nice to meet y'all!

Report Topic

134 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by and then there's this guy

posted

hello yall !!! im dia and i have autism and adhd and i probs also have chronic pain but its not diagnosed yet . i go by he / they pronouns and am gay af . i have a bunch of other health issues but i draw and also dabble in photography .

Report Reply

Reply by keychan

posted

well, i have autism and a horrendous case of irritable bowel syndrome. if that counts.

Report Reply

Reply by xxX...F3N...Xxx

posted

Mentally disabled creator here, here's some examples of my art!

Report Reply

Reply by VoidWatcher

posted

Hi there :) I'm Phoenix!!

I'm a digital artist and game dev with Autism, ADHD and Bipolar disorder! 

I know I have a few other things but I'm not sure yet :P 

Report Reply

Reply by Alien_link

posted

Hi! I'm Link (can't say my real name) I have autism and severe anxiety I make digital art and I like to draw landscapes yeah I hope everyone who posts here is chill and I hope y'all are doing well and yeah that's it! X3

Report Reply

Reply by FERN !!!

posted

hey, hey! autistic and have chronic pain. i dk a lotta digital art aswell as traditional but i prefer digital! im cool, promise, and feel free to message me

Report Reply

Reply by mai mai mai

posted

ello!!! i msotly like digital art, im autistic and also have tourettes diagnosed!

Report Reply

Reply by ambo nop

posted

adhd and some more here! i love drawing gritty scenarios and angsty stories. i have a comic in the making and i post sometimes on my ig.. im pretty inconsistent at sm sorryyy :333

ig

Report Reply

Reply by Glitter Clown

posted

Omgz hiii!!

Imma digital artist w/ a degree in animation, n I am a cane user 4 chronic pain/injury. I also got D.I.D., adhd, n a few other neuro problems lulz!! 

Report Reply

Reply by _kotakarnage_

posted

AuAdhd here!!! I'm an art student studying graphic design and im terrified of ai. But it's okay I like drawing flowers :)

Report Reply

Reply by Fizziefishie

posted

Hey I'm Rhys! I have OCD, Fibromyalgia, and autism. My art is mainly based off of late 2000's cartoon Network! And just anything I've developed into my style over the years by scouring the Internet lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Nebula ♡

posted

hihi! i have autism and suspected ehlers-dahnlos, and also we suspect POTs! i make art and am going to study animation soon :)

Report Reply

Reply by elias !!! ☆

posted

haii! haiii!!   i'm elias:3

i'm autistic, with possible BPD >.<  anxiety's pretty bad at times, too.. i have ehlers-danlos syndrome as well!! most likely the hypermobile subset, but the doctors haven't confirmed that much for us yet (´ω`);

i like character design a lot. it's my favorite thing 2 do!! i'm glad to see more disabled creators floating around ☆

Report Reply

Reply by TheNerdyNiko

posted

here!! i have social anxiety :]

Report Reply

Reply by Arius

posted
updated

Hello! I have CFS/ME and I play guitar in a band called Water Bear (waterbear.bandcamp.com). 

I'm so glad this thread exists!

Report Reply

Reply by relaxmody

posted

this web are very good I like it.

Report Reply

Reply by relaxmody

posted

this web look are really good.

Report Reply

yes!!! i am AuDHD (autism and adhd) aswell as dyscalculia most likely.... i also have eds and pots !!! i like to do traditional pencil and paper drawings of my fav guys 

Report Reply

Reply by Rhyme

posted

hello! I'm rhyme, I'm neurodivergent and mentally ill, and also may have inherited a chronic illness from my mom. 

I like to work with pencils, pens, watercolors, pixel art, and occasionally acrylic paint and other forms of digital art! I also animate sometimes but i don't have much practice with it yet, and I've been practicing writing more lately

i don't have anything posted on my spacehey but i have a bunch of stuff on my tumblr

Report Reply

Reply by 333H3llBl4ckC4t666

posted

🍓🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸🍓

Oh, Hellcat here! 

I have autism and some mental health issues, 

despite that I'm also an artist, collector and possible plush maker in the future, 

My artwork contains serious issues, so be warned for that! 

🍓🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸🍓

Report Reply

Reply by un❕k⨂rn

posted

si yes i am/was

Report Reply

Reply by Jynx

posted

Hard of hearing B)

Report Reply

Reply by ☆𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜☆

posted

Late to the party lmao

CFS/ME, PTSD and ASD. I also use a walking cane (hoping to get a wheelchair soon). I am a mainly 2D digital artist, but I enjoy traditional mediums and 3D modeling as well!

Report Reply

Reply by ✨𝐵𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 (Foggy System)✨

posted

YES hello! I have a severe dissociative disorder, CPTSD and Bipolar 1. I do all sorts of things. I love working with my hands, and do digital art almost every day. I've also written and published two books and I think that counts. :3

Report Reply

Reply by AkiStars

posted

Me me me!!! i have autism, ADHD, anxiety, HEDS and POTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i use a walking cane:3

Report Reply

Reply by rimi bose

posted

thank you to all for shearing very good informations here.

Report Reply

Reply by leoa69

posted

Yes so amny available.

Report Reply

Reply by xXcrowFlockXx

posted

I'm autistic and I have some autoimmune problems, I draw lots of fanart and characters and short comics

Report Reply

Reply by seabirds

posted

hello!!! we're the seabirds system! we've got hsd, audhd, and some other stuff going on. we write poetry + short narratives sometimes and we do digital + traditional art!!! our tumblr with art on it is @babygirlifier.

Report Reply

Reply by ✭ARTHUR !✭

posted

hi !!!! i'm arthur (he/him), a slavic dx autistic fanfic & original fiction writer . i mostly post on my ao3 (sickmilk) and i'm focused on filling whumptober prompts until october starts rn :P i also draw sometimes, but i post it veeeery rarely and mostly for my friends. have a great day !!!

Report Reply

Reply by ♱ Hellden ♤

posted
updated

ꕥ Hi I'm Kyoshi or Aiden ^^

ꕥ I like doing aesthetic edit, photography and writing.

ꕥ  I have a pretty rare and incurable disease called Charco Mary Tooth (Idk the english translation of it ^^") : for be short is a neuropathy 

I have anxiety too °^°

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Guess I’ll post, I’m sure I’m not neurotypical my entire family is almost certain I have ADHD, I have been told by several people I’m probably autistic among other things, I draw a fuck ton and like to write and I like photography, I use art as a form of self expression ig. I especially like high contrast with bright colors because it reflects my emotional state in a way since I can rapidly shift between moods like something high in contrast and bright colors just convey the restlessness and high energy I have. I probably got a bit rambley and went to deep into it, sorry but I hope this was interesting.

Report Reply

Reply by xxKillerKupidxx

posted
updated

Hey there!

My name is Karma. I go by she/her pronouns. I’m a bi autistic creator and I’m a new artist on here. I draw a bunch of things but I usually draw my ocs or cartoon/video game characters I like.

Besides art I also make kandi from time to time. I have a mini collection that I want to show off sooner or later!

Rn I’m working on an mini animation for my YouTube channel by the same name that I hope to get done this week or maybe next!

I also have an insta(same name) that I’m pretty active on if anyone wants to check me out on there.

Report Reply

Reply by godboy

posted

hello there, i'm an artist from west virginia with autism and PTSD. i enjoy drawing a wide variety of different art, particularly little creatures and characters. my art is loose and experimental and i like to have fun with it. I've begun posting the majority of my art on twitter @dogyob if you were ever interested in checking it out.

Report Reply

Reply by APAXUC282

posted

Right here! I am Apaxuc or peanut. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and autism. I have hallucinatory type schizophrenia F20. I was diagnosed with it last autumn. Wish you all good luck and have a nice day. Всем кур!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by elliot

posted

hiya, im sunny, or elliot as a lot of ppl call me! im an artist who is diagnosed with aspergers and dyscalculia, and i love to make friends :-)

i post my art usually on my twitter and instagram, i also have an artfight which i participate in every year

besides alladat, i generally favour making work of my ocs, and (rarely) fandom characters. so come talk to me!!!

Report Reply

Reply by murkrow

posted

hiii :] im an autistic thing with GERD & ARFID and a bunch of mental problems

Report Reply

Reply by sam

posted

i am an autistic furry artist with suspected EDS (awaiting dr appointments, bad joints, can walk with mobility aids). i am 24 years old, a high school dropout, and i love drawing silly little animals. trying to figure out where i can situate myself social media wise. since the fall of twitter is upon us. i thought why not dust off spacehey a bit and see how its doing

Report Reply

Reply by Knife

posted

Yo!!! My name is knife and im autistic too,,, i have fibro too lolz

Report Reply

Reply by cat (she/it/he/mew)

posted

> HI!! IM EDDIE :) IM A 17 Y/O AUTIST AND HAVE ADHD, BPD, PSYCHOSIS, OSDD, ARTHRITIS, CRMO, PCOS, HASHIMOTOS, CPTSD, AND. PROBABLY MORE THINGS CAUSE I SEEM TO BE FULL OF EM..

> I DRAW IN MY OWN CARTOONISH STYLE AND I ALSO CREATE MUSIC UNDER THE ALIAS "STIFLED CHAOS" WITH GENRES LIKE (MELODIC) BREAKCORE, SPEEDCORE, MASHCORE, DANCECORE, AND HAPPY HARDCORE RELATED THINGS!

> THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THREAD :3

Report Reply

Reply by Zeromew03

posted

Hello there! 

I have Highly functional Autism and Aspergers, I kinda have trouble uploading art at all in general maybe it's because I have to do many things like making animations but hey somepoint I'll make some time making art eventually.

Report Reply

Reply by xalli

posted

hi there ! i’m xalli, a writer/poet and photographer ! i have POTS + probably some undiagnosed stuff, TMJ, and possible ADHD/autism !

Report Reply

Reply by xalli

posted

hi there ! i’m xalli, a writer/poet and photographer ! i have POTS + probably some undiagnosed stuff, TMJ, and possible ADHD/autism !

Report Reply

Reply by Cyaromant

posted

I struggle with mental health conditions, namely bipolar and psychosis, both of which affect me to the point of disability. I enjoy drawing and wish to get into writing sometime too.

Report Reply

Reply by HayleyMulch

posted

Hi all! I need to try start using this platform more. I'm Hayley (she/her and they/them) and I have myofascial pain syndrome/fibromyalgia which can make it extremely painful for me to draw. I am an illustrator and comic book artist, and I take my damn time creating things. If y'all wanna see my stuff, here's my links. Cheers ✌️

Report Reply

Reply by cici <3

posted

hello! i am chay, i have ptsd/psychosis, severe depression and undiagnosed wrist/hip conditions that severely limit my mobility at times ( ◡̀_◡́)ᕤ

i make simplistic and colorful art, i hope u enjoy! ^_^

mashocrystal charmerzombie

Report Reply

Reply by LuLu_InsomniaDreemurr

posted

hello hello! im luna- im autistic with adhd and i have chronic pain :) i draw and write! good to see other disabled creators reachin out to each other. i use they/them btw!

Report Reply

Reply by hexgleph

posted

I'm Hex, I have autism and possible hypermobility. I make art :]]

Report Reply

Reply by Lizzy_x3

posted

Hi! Creator with ADHD here 

Report Reply

Reply by shull!

posted
updated

Hi!! I'm Shull! I'm chronically ill and have AuDHD. I usually make cute fanart of my interests :D I'm also learning to animate! 

I've been drawing for about 6 years :]

Report Reply