« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

what is something that shows up in your dreams alot ?

I think its interesting to look at what things you see and what happens repeatedly in dreams .

in pretty much every dream i end up in a car crash or a high speed chase. 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by puzie

posted

Also, I want to put together a collection of my funny dreams from correspondence with my boyfriend, I’ll do it right now and I’ll be glad if you become witnesses Смайлик со знаком смайликов

January 30
today I dreamed of a beach, my boyfriend and I were on some kind of sea and then we went swimming when I woke up I realized that I dreamed about it because my ass was sweating because of my hot boyfriend

11th of March
I dreamed, in short, that we came to Lida’s concert, I was so joyful and beautiful in a skirt, walking with my boyfriend by the hand
and then when it all started it turned out that I couldn’t hear anything at all, I was completely deaf, I looked at the artist, then at the boyfriend, then again at the artist and thought, well, fuck. well fucked. and left to cry, it was so offensive.....

March 13
ahahaha I remembered what I dreamed about today, in short, I dreamed that we bought bread, brought it home and I bite it off without cutting off the pieces, but eat it whole and was like MMMMM WHAT TASTY BREAD OOOOO I was delighted with the bread and I don’t remember anything else

August 16, 2023
I dreamed that I had a hedgehog and a kitten
I bought them houses
so cute

February 23
  I dreamed that I was driving a bus going somewhere, it was empty, only a couple of people I trusted, but I didn’t know some of them, and I turned somewhere along the road and asked if I was actually going along the route correctly, my boyfriend told me no, it’s wrong further there was a cliff and everyone screamed like AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
everything started to rumble, rumble, it was scary, I tried to slow down, but nothing worked
and in the end I decided that I was screwed and just turned off the nightmare with a click
It’s just that suddenly in the middle of sleep I opened my eyes and it was all over

February 19
I dreamed that I had a penis

I don’t remember when, but I definitely remember that I had a dream about a rat kindergarten more than once. I love pet rats

a couple more times I dreamed that I was Alisher Morgenstern’s girlfriend (showman, rap)

December 13, 2020 (my birthday)
I started coughing disgustingly, I was suffocating
I ran to the bathroom and coughed up a huge cockchafer into the sink. it was the size of a palm. he scratched my throat terribly and in general I hate bugs wtf

I found a lot more recordings of dreams about shit (literally) and very funny dreams that I can’t explain due to the intricacies of the translation and it will take a very long time to explain local things.. sad that I can’t just transfer these dreams into someone’s head so that they can laugh with me.. (btw I use a translator from Russian, sorry if there are mistakes)

Report Reply

Reply by Niko

posted

A gorilla.

I started to dream about a gorilla everyday since like the last 4 weeks or so. The best I can explain is that my dreams are kinda like if a drunk person with BPD would write a book about anything but with a gorilla. It's not even like a show or something, the gorilla just shows up whenever he feels like it. It's always the same gorilla. Last night I had the weirdest one yet. I was somehow in a random building while some sort of gang war going on and I just happen to be there by accident. While I was walking around aimlessly since it was all dark and tripping on dead gang members. I somehow found a balcony and saw the gorilla just watching whatever was going on outside.

The weird part of the dream was that I had a normal conversation with him on the balcony with the sounds of cop cars and gun shots in the background. I didn't understood a thing he said but after he chanted something, I woke up.

Report Reply

Reply by Gluma

posted

Not always in my dreams but there have occasionally been, at least once a year, a dream where I’m in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. It’s usually never chaotic like in the movies; it’s always a serene silence where I’m the only one walking in places I’ve been but everything’s been abandoned and run down as zombies take over the world

Report Reply

Reply by Jade

posted

I've gotten a lot closer to my best friend. He used to show up in my dreams every now and then but now it's quite common

Report Reply

Reply by lily ★

posted

recently ive had to kill people in my dreams ???? weird

Report Reply