« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

what is something that shows up in your dreams alot ?

I think its interesting to look at what things you see and what happens repeatedly in dreams .

in pretty much every dream i end up in a car crash or a high speed chase. 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by lily ★

posted

recently ive had to kill people in my dreams ???? weird

Report Reply

Reply by Jade

posted

I've gotten a lot closer to my best friend. He used to show up in my dreams every now and then but now it's quite common

Report Reply

Reply by Gluma

posted

Not always in my dreams but there have occasionally been, at least once a year, a dream where I’m in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. It’s usually never chaotic like in the movies; it’s always a serene silence where I’m the only one walking in places I’ve been but everything’s been abandoned and run down as zombies take over the world

Report Reply

Reply by Niko

posted

A gorilla.

I started to dream about a gorilla everyday since like the last 4 weeks or so. The best I can explain is that my dreams are kinda like if a drunk person with BPD would write a book about anything but with a gorilla. It's not even like a show or something, the gorilla just shows up whenever he feels like it. It's always the same gorilla. Last night I had the weirdest one yet. I was somehow in a random building while some sort of gang war going on and I just happen to be there by accident. While I was walking around aimlessly since it was all dark and tripping on dead gang members. I somehow found a balcony and saw the gorilla just watching whatever was going on outside.

The weird part of the dream was that I had a normal conversation with him on the balcony with the sounds of cop cars and gun shots in the background. I didn't understood a thing he said but after he chanted something, I woke up.

Report Reply