« School, College, University Forum

HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS

Any highschool students of GEN Z who are trying to live out there myspace and Pinterest dreams on here of 2000โ€™s and later!? :)))))

Report Topic

96 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Freak

posted

Dreamybull omaygot by Kanyewestlover911im over here strokin my d!ck yall got lotion on my d!ck n everythin man, im a FREAK

Report Reply

Reply by badgal

posted

Omgg yes T-T, Iโ€™ve literally always wanted to be a teen back then and experience the early internet!!

Report Reply

Reply by JackiHz

posted

i feel like if i wasnt a literal baby during the 2000s, i would've thrived in that time.

Report Reply

Reply by Cozzie

posted

im a senior and i cant wait to be done and leave because that also means i get to move out lol

Report Reply

Reply by Lili

posted

omg I swear I can't my biggest dream is to be a teen in the 2000's when I was a kid I saw all the cool teenagers on my space but I was to young to use it im so happy they made a replacement anyways its so freaking hard finding y2k clothes.

Report Reply

Reply by G0J

posted

ngl it feels really cool using a myspace like website as someone who just started highschool, i really wished i lived through the 2000's :(

Report Reply

Reply by zirconieee

posted

Sixth form student who uses this site to relive old-script reddit

Report Reply

Reply by Lexi

posted

ever since elementary i've always wanted to live in the myspace age as a teenager bro. now i'm a sophomore and i am LIVING right now

Report Reply

Reply by Sally_SeveranceXX

posted

I need college rn bcuz I get teased in highschool ughhhhhhhhhgh atleast I look cool tho :3

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

๐Ÿธ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š, ๐šข๐šŽ๐šข.
๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐š› ๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š‘๐šŠ.

Report Reply

Reply by sapphire โ˜†

posted

yesss!! im a sophomore and ive always wanted to be a teen growing up in the early 2000's but instead i was barely alive

i would die for the original myspace to come back but this is making me feel like im a scene teenager in 2007 and i love it so much

i cant wait to get out of this hellhole, i hate high school sm

Report Reply

Reply by Mileena >:3

posted

senior here!! planning to go to community college, wish me luck

Report Reply

Reply by Snel

posted

hi guysss

Report Reply

Reply by Kloey

posted

Yesss, also i'm a junior and i literally cant wait to go to college alreadyย 

Report Reply

Reply by D3ADSTAR!

posted

Sophomore here! I've always to experience it the moment I've heard about it since I want to interact with people online since I don't always have anyone to talk to irl like my friends :')

Report Reply

Reply by Nooco

posted

Heck yeah!! This is so exciting

Report Reply

Reply by Kookles

posted

Reply by Lisa_Diamond

posted

I am a Genz that grew up with old ways, which is a good side.

I was not raised to teach back then mostly outside I never knew my space except for my higher-year friends explained to me what my space is. (the reason why I have higher-year friends because which is random I relate to them sorta)

Report Reply

Reply by Luke

posted

I wish I had myspace when I was younger

I was too young and didn't even hear the words myspace ever until middle school

I got my Pinterest stuff going on right now, but this is amazing that I'm able to live out my myspace dreams

Report Reply

Reply by v

posted

current senior here:), We were watching one of those old anti-bullying psa and they used a myspace knock-off so i felt like i wanted to get on something similar!

Report Reply

Reply by lainternet99

posted

last year of hs for me! off to college next year and im freaking outย aaaaaaaaaย ๏ผผ(ยบ โ–ก ยบ l|l)/

Report Reply

Reply by bdof

posted

just goes to show you how boring modern social media is :/

Report Reply

Reply by dizzyyy

posted

starting freshman year next month! a bit scared :(

Report Reply

Reply by 12gauge

posted

starting freshman this year, im moving schools after this yr so idk

Report Reply

Reply by Vinezz xp

posted

Here!! I am going into freshman year :D

Report Reply

Reply by jose45

posted

Speaking for the school, I can advise you a good online essay writing service. An essay is a form of written expression that allows individuals to explore a specific topic or idea in a structured and coherent manner. It provides an opportunity to present pay for literature review arguments, analyze information, and convey personal thoughts and opinions. Essays can be academic, creative, or persuasive in nature, depending on the purpose and intended audience. They require careful planning, research, and effective writing skills to communicate ideas effectively. Essays play a crucial role in education, research, and intellectual discourse.

Report Reply

Reply by e6ubblyy

posted

I'm an upcoming junior in hs! Was interested in how this works!

Report Reply

Reply by spidernutz_

posted

Reply by Nine :3

posted

just finishing highschool right now, really wanna go for that older brother i never had vibe :P

Report Reply

right here! never got the chance to use myspace (too young and would be too lazy to make a profile) i love how this lets me live that experience >w<

Report Reply

Reply by Jalen

posted

10th grader here, ive always enjoyed the wholeย frutiger aero and other 2000s/2010s aesthetics.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Al

posted

I did heard abut MySpace when i was about seven or eight but tbh i always wanted to be part of the 2000's stuff! I find it really cool!!

Report Reply

Reply by khiya

posted

i live in england so im not entirely sure what freshman and things are but im in y10 which is 14-15, im 15 now and 16 in november

Report Reply

Reply by Jizzy Jay

posted

Freshman here! Only 3 more years to go so I can FINALLY get the fuck out of here! (Please talk to me)

Report Reply

Reply by -XxJOSHxX-

posted

4th year highschool student in Wales, i'm 15 and looking for other HS-age friends especially from the US

Report Reply

junior here, i love the whole myspace era <3

Report Reply

Reply by goobie snoobert

posted

2005 baby! i was so bummed when i found out myspace wasnt a thing anymore cus i love the customisation aspect of it.. it feels so much more personal?? like having your own little corner of the internet haha

but i have no idea how to do all this coding bs LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by xXGr3ys0nXx

posted

senior in high school here! i was born in 2005 and didn't grasp the concept of social media until 2011 lol

Report Reply

Reply by xXGr3ys0nXx

posted

senior in high school here! i was born in 2005 and didn't grasp the concept of social media until 2011 lol

Report Reply

Reply by Angel_Lines

posted

Junior. dying from the sat

Report Reply

Reply by Avi

posted

Yeah going to college this fall get me out of high school alreadyย 

Report Reply

Reply by S2TH

posted
updated

Iโ€™m going to high school next year :) I love 2000โ€™sย 

Report Reply

Reply by anvk

posted
updated

Senior rn. Thinking about looking around for internships in IT or smth during a gap year. Kinda hoping someone will give an interview... otherwise I'll just work minimum wage somewhere to burn time and process my regret. Year after probably send in applications to uni for a cs degree.ย  solid plan?

Report Reply

Reply by Kota

posted

Iโ€™m a senior here and yโ€™all itโ€™s so scary going into college

Report Reply

Reply by aaish โญ

posted

junior here! never used myspace but just here for the vibes lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Kitty_Eri

posted

yes omg, ive been obsessed with early 2000s shiz since i was 8, i found out about myspace when i was around 12 and always wanted to use it. finally years later i found an alternative to use! i reallly wish new social media platforms where more customizable. i think the reason myspace was so big in general was the idea of showing your whole personality and intrests in super cool profile set ups where you could be creative!!! wish i could make my insta or twitter look cool n shiz. i can only deam. i hope this place stays active!

Report Reply

Reply by mutedMediator [MM]

posted

Me! I've always wanted a myspace and to live in the 2000s-2010s as a teenager. I'm a senior

Report Reply

Reply by 5tar5ystem

posted

im a senior right now and i really love 2000s and 2010s shit :))))

Report Reply

Reply by jade โ˜†

posted

iโ€™ve always had a fascination with oldschool games, software, hardware, goth and coding. being in highschool and college where they still havenโ€™t updated the tech in 15 years has been awesome xPย 

Report Reply

Reply by jade โ˜†

posted

iโ€™ve always had a fascination with oldschool games, software, hardware, goth and coding. being in highschool and college where they still havenโ€™t updated the tech in 15 years has been awesome xPย 

Report Reply