« School, College, University Forum

HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS

Any highschool students of GEN Z who are trying to live out there myspace and Pinterest dreams on here of 2000’s and later!? :)))))

Report Topic

19 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by zombie

posted

me! I remember back in elementary school seeing all the myspace posters up for 6th graders in my school! I cant believe I was too young for it at the time :(. I'm glad they made something similar to old school myspace c:

Report Reply

Reply by james

posted

senior right here. can't wait to get out of this hellhole and go to college lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Ken

posted

YES LMFAO. i had myspace when i was like, 10. didn't know how to use it or anything, but i had it. Here i am now though. I'm so ready to graduate.

Report Reply

Reply by venus

posted

ong i can't wait to graduate. Never had MySpace.. Being a teen in the 2000-2010 is a dream.

Report Reply

Reply by xxmeadsxx

posted

Me!!! I’m a freshman in highschool and also doing college this is a fun escape from all the stress and work

Report Reply

Reply by glokiez

posted

yes lol just discovered this td hiii

Report Reply

Reply by Holly-wood

posted

Just found the site today and I swear this only makes me wanna get this shit hole  highschool experience over!

Report Reply

Reply by Violet

posted
updated

I have had my phone taken away for the longest, so this website really helps! I only have a school laptop and they haven't blocked this! It's pretty good for me, but pretty lonely because I haven't really messaged people from my school since December. :/ 

Although I didn't come here for the Myspace nostalgicness, I am a high schooler!!!! :D 

Report Reply

Reply by Paprika

posted

I never really fantasized about MySpace and the "old web" in general because this is nostalgic for me. Growing up I was a huge trivia type who soaked up a lot of info from abandoned Geocities pages, so SpaceHey is really just comforting because it reminds me of that era. I'm also super fond of any social media site that has a focus on forums and allows long-form text.

I'm a senior who's currently finishing up the year!

Report Reply

Reply by S4N.is.a.cringy.Em0

posted

haha me! i'm 16 and i always wanted to experience this!

Report Reply

Reply by Interweab

posted

YEA WHEN I WAS BORN MYSPACE WAS IN IT'S PEAK AND I WISH I WERE MORE AWARE AS A CHILD

Report Reply

Reply by karkat!

posted

freshman high schooler here yo :D

i wish i could've been a teen thru out the early 2000z bro

Report Reply

Reply by Nick

posted
updated

Im sadly in highschool, and i have 3 other years after 9th grade. I also am NOT looking forward to College.

Report Reply

Reply by clown

posted

im a freshman :D

Report Reply

Reply by Kreston

posted

Hi guys. I want to give you all great advice in case you have difficulty writing academic problems in college. For me personally, it was very useful to read these Premieressay reviews, so now I know where I can get support with writing papers as a last resort. If you have any good suggestions, then I would be glad to hear your opinion. Thanks to all.

Report Reply

Reply by Hamdard University

posted

Hamdard University is an extraordinary best University in Karachi for gaining knowledge, get Admission in Karachi. We have multiple undergraduate degree.

Report Reply

Reply by Zach

posted

right here!! c:

Report Reply

Reply by ヾ(>᎑<๑) SYLVAIN

posted

You know it!! I'm a junior this year, but a 2005 scene kid at heart. XP

Report Reply

Reply by 05spark

posted

hehe sophomore here :)

I've always wanted to live in the 2000's as a highschool student and Spacehey's brought me somewhere to say the least!!!

Iono... can't love the millenials but a good solid bunch of gen z just feel so ingenuine and shallow :p

Report Reply