Topic: Best show you've been to!

Sort Replies:

Reply by ayuxx

posted

Cult of Luna. Everything about their performance was spot on. Even my ex-best friend, who was a much bigger fan of the other headliner, Katatonia, came out of that show agreeing with me that Cult of Luna blew the other bands out of the water.

Report Reply

Reply by lazylittledevil

posted

i saw Bent Knee recently (a couple weeks ago) in orlando. has to be probably the best show i have ever been to. they are amazingly talented and their energy is just crazy

Report Reply

knocked loose / slipknot :~)

Report Reply

Reply by Death Cab for Lukie

posted

I saw Brand New about 5 years ago in my home city.

This was before all the controversies and they were my absolute favourite band, one that i've followed for nearly 20 years.ย 

They played Deja Entendu in full!ย  Completely different from all of their other UK tour setlists from around the country.ย  It felt like we were special, unique and the whole crowd was in awe.

It was like one giant group therapy session, anyone who know Deja Entendu know's it probably the most emo album ever.ย  It took me back to those days as a teen listening for the first time when I couldn't see a way out of my depression, and here I was as an adult having made it.ย ย 

I've never experienced a concert quite like it.

Report Reply

Reply by Ian Ivy

posted

ive been to the front bottoms final show of their in sickness and in health tour and a homestate show

the crowd was insane and amazing

Report Reply

Reply by Eargawd

posted

2 shows that I been to come to mind.

1. Legends of Summer Tour with Jay Z and Justin Timberlake in 2013 at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL. ย The set, the music list, the crowd interaction and the energy is something I will never forget.

2. Heist Tour with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis in 2013 at the UIC Pavilion. I became a fan of these guys in 2011. I was invited last minute to come to the show. I had just finished working in the city and I drove over to the venue for the show. These guys really know how to put on a show and move a crowd. When they opened the show with 10,000 hours I legit got emotional by how moving and inspiring it was!

Report Reply

Reply by JaeYoncé

posted

Kevin Gates Khaza Tour I have been to a lot of concerts and shows and that by far was my favorite. I was star struck.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Jโ—’SEPH

posted

Maybe not the BEST show I've been to, but just went to an Yves Tumor show over Halloween weekend here in Austin. The energy was ~wild~.

First show since the pandemic started and I straight lost my shit in the pit. It was cathartic, so much dancing and thrashing. Highly recommend folks check them out if you're unfamiliar!

Report Reply

Reply by Shelly

posted

Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour and the Yeezus Tourย 

Report Reply

Reply by Joe

posted
updated

TOOL ( 2002 Lateralus tour)

Report Reply

Reply by N888 เฟŠ

posted

Love him or hate him, Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour was the best concert i've been to. It was like a Broadway musical and he had a young Kendrick Lamar open up for him. Sheesh.

Report Reply

Reply by killrXtofu

posted

I saw Jungle perform recently. They were absolutely fantastic. It's a style of music that I don't think people associate with a full live band. But all the instruments were there. The vocals were on point. The performance was superb. And the crowd was so fun. All in all a beautiful evening full of dancing and fun people expressing themselves through fashion and enjoying some great tunes. 10/10 would recommend.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by swchr

posted

Never been to a show unfortunately. Only got into music (punk) properly last year and it's not easy finding a concert you can go to here in Portugal in my small city.

Report Reply

Best show performance: Rob Zombie

Best show experience: The 1975. I was 19 or 20. It was the first concert I ever went to by myself. I was free to dance and shout as loud as I wanted without fear because I didn't know anyone around me. That same day I got my mom's handwriting tattooed on my back & my semicolon tattoo. The home from the city that night was gorgeous. All around great day.

Report Reply

Reply by Z Cool

posted

HELLA MEGA TOUR even tho I was in the nosebleedsย 

Report Reply

Reply by stocktaurus

posted

id say either Vein where the singer punched me in the face or the Callous Daoboys in atlanta iโ€™ve been to lots of good shows but those are the ones that stick out to me

Report Reply

Reply by Badgalwhit

posted

Wiz khalifa performance called under the influence

Report Reply

Reply by Badgalwhit

posted

Wiz Khalia under the influence concert

Report Reply

Reply by METAL VIXEN

posted

Metallica/Suicidal Tendencies/Fight

System of a Down/Slipknot/Rammstein

๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜

Report Reply

Reply by Supa Troopa

posted

Peaches on her "I feel cream" tour in 2009! Show was 500% energy all the way through including her walking around in the crowd, crowdsurfing and fake-blood-spitting + totally crazy dressed dancers (as huge vaginas) and cool laser show as well. Worth every penny!

Report Reply

Reply by Mate

posted

I havent been to too many concerts, especially since some of these artists just dont tour in America, but I think one of my favorite concerts was for this croatian band (Magazin) doing a show in LA. My mom and I went after we went to a party and it was just kind of a last minute thing, it was just so much fun!! I was upfront singing along, dancing, lights flashing and moving everywhere, to just to see the band so close (which i just thought i'd never get to do) was amazing.

Report Reply

Reply by finluvsu

posted

Fleetwood Mac! it was literally so much fun and so so cool to see a band that I've been listening to since I was little kid play live!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Giuseppe

posted

Ringo Starr all Star Band 1992 at the Melody Ground Fair

Report Reply

Just recently saw Tame Impala at the Hollywood Bowl. BEST SHOW hands down. I've been to many but man... that was the best light show I have seen to date.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Brian Embree

posted

Too many to name off so I'll say best one this year: Punk Rock Bowling.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by xx_d1scla1m3r_xx

posted

that's the toughest choice ever because every show i've been to has been great. probably gonna have to go with Three Doors Down and Seether pretty much based on the fact that Seether is my favorite band. i've only been into them since April of this year, but that concert meant the world to me. Three Doors Down is rad too and they were really great live.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by CindyRose

posted

I saw $uicideboy$ and Yung Gravy at a drift event back in august and it was the best show ive been to! would see them again in a heartbeat! Great stage presence and crowd interaction! highly recommend seeing them live!

Report Reply

Reply by Nancy

posted

So many! But I think my absolute favorite would be As It Is.

Report Reply

Reply by mal <3

posted

ghost is probably my favorite band to see because they're just soooo fun live ! or blink-182's enema of the state anniversary tour, that was super fun ^_^ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Samantha

posted

I saw Alkaline Trio in Chicago in the 13th and had a blast. I've seen them several times but I've been into them since I was 13 and have always wanted to see them in their home town. It was my first show "post" covid. It was everything I ever hoped for and then some.

Report Reply

My first ever live music experience was Death Grips on 4/20. Definitely rewired my brain and set the bar extremely high for my live music expectations.

That bar was completely shattered by SOPHIE, who I had the chance to see twice. Her stage presence truly was unparalleled and I'm still so grateful that I had the opportunity to be in the same room as someone with such a singular artistic vision and otherworldly magnetism. Rest In Power queen ;__;ย 

A close runner up is Machine Girl, whom I've seen 5x live in concert, and who was able to completely transform the venue into a pit of madness and writhing bodies every single time. Total insanity.ย 

And the underground rave scene in LA always brings the heat. The nights that I do remember have always been fucking sick, and the nights that I don't remember ... well :)ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Julie 808

posted

Days n Daze

Report Reply

Reply by SandyFalkner

posted

I have to say the best concert Iโ€™ve been to is Hanson concerts.

Report Reply

Reply by liz (:

posted

Ghost, hands down is the bestย live show ever lmaoย and Watsky is another favorite of mine. Gone out of my way more than once to see them both lol and I'm excited to see Ghost with Volbeat and Twin Temple in January (:

Report Reply

Reply by Tyson

posted

King Brothers from Japan are my all time favourite live band.

The singer spent about 30 seconds in stage and the rest of the time crowd surfing while singing and playing guitar. By the end of the set they had pulled the drum kit off stage and down in the pit and set it up amongst the crowd and kept playing.
The. Best.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by mandy

posted

I've seen Jason Mraz 4 times and the dude is so talented. I have never been disappointed.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by vincent โ˜…

posted

green day and weezer or riot fest 2017

Report Reply

There's this festival here called Ian's Party, all local bands that are mostly in the DIY scene. The January 2020 show was incredible and my last one before the pandemic. That and St. Vincent at Pitchfork. What an incredible artist, such a guitar god.

Report Reply

Reply by xXxTrashXx

posted
updated

I've only been to 2 shows but Napalm Death was my favorite band out of the 6 I've seen live. Had a ton of fun moshing to them, found a full shooter of Fireball, and crowd surfed.

Report Reply

Reply by planetfynn

posted

doll skin @ HQ in denver!! it was a really small venue and i felt so comfortable x3 syd handed me a drum stick from Meg, and after the show i got to chat with em and they drew on me, and im gonna get them tattooed on me soon !! i also was able to drink at a concert for the first time

and... there was a whole ass burlesque performance before gym shorts and doll skin

Report Reply

Reply by toastghost

posted

evanescence 4 sure, so much talent omg

Report Reply

Reply by xXโ™ก sushi โ™กXx

posted

Panic puts on a fucking classy showย 

Report Reply

Reply by FishmanDan

posted

I saw Bjork back in 2019 and that may have been the peak of my life. The cornucopia show is such an incredible experience and her voice is so powerful. The new rendition of Venus as a Boy is wild and it makes me appreciate Utopia even more.ย 

The other greatest would be Alex G who I saw back in 2020. Such a great show and a super chill guy to talk to.ย 

Report Reply

Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson's Twins of Evil was the show I had the most fun at.

This was before everything went down, but yeah...

Report Reply

Reply by Zuania CT

posted

THE CRAMPS, NYC

Report Reply

Reply by Emmy

posted

Melanie Martinez!

Report Reply

Reply by kierstin

posted

best show ive been to was when i saw the offspring at the fillmore in charlotte. it may or may not have been the only show ive ever been to but its hard to imagine a concert being any better than that for sure.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Chanel <3

posted

Best show I've ever been to is The Weeknd's 'Starboy' tour back in 2016, honestly the best thing I've ever experienced. It was just nice to finally see him in person considering he's inspired me to just be myself even if it costs the people around me. His Trilogy album was literally everything to me and I don't think that'll ever change LOL.

Report Reply

Reply by moshpit

posted

best show i ever went 2 was playboi carti's WLR tour, if your into moshing and stuffโ›ง

Report Reply

Reply by locomaddie

posted

just a few weeks ago i went to see Bad Wolf, Hollywood Undead, And Papa Roach. by far the best show iโ€™ve been to.

Report Reply