Topic: Shadow People.

Sort Replies:

Reply by ottomoth

posted

Reply by Alli :))

posted

I personally think they are the blank slate of our fears,they then take the shape of what we're afraid of,weather that be eyes looking at you from the dark or a person with a huge scary smile.They all take a form of something that scares us. 

Report Reply

Reply by Oliver/ollie☆

posted

OMG! This is crazy because for me even when I looked at them directly they wouldn't dissapear!

Report Reply

Reply by 🦟[NUN MASSACRE]🦟

posted

Does anyone see them like peek out from behind doorways and stuff? cuz I only see them like that.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_s1nacyl_xX

posted

i luv this theory! i think it could be a fourth dimension, possibly hosting different vsersions of ourselves!! 

Report Reply

Reply by d.roolzX

posted

I used to see shadow people all the time in the corner of my eye and sometimes people that werent there but mostly shadow people that would disappear before I could take a better look, ( I used to live on the ground floor where my window faced the garden and I didnt have curtains I just had a sheer tablecloth pinned around the window) one night I couldnt sleep and I felt extremely uneasy and felt like someone was watching me and my cat was looking out my window and hissing, I slowly put my hands on the windowsill and peeked out the window into the garden and got shivers down my spine because what i think was a shadow figure was looking straight at me and it just didnt disappear so I slowly went under my covers to hide and try to fall asleep while my cat was still hissing and meowing towards the window. 

Report Reply

Reply by Scourge

posted

I believe they are just friends there to protect us

Report Reply

Reply by Adam Murray

posted

Well whatever they are, they seem relatively peaceful judging by the fact I've never heard someone have a violent encounter with one.

I agree with your hypothesis though.

Report Reply

Reply by fruitfile

posted

probably just acting like your neighborhood skeptic to you guys, but tbh i think its just a trick of the eye

Report Reply

Reply by Deaths_Smile

posted

I've seen a shadow person right in front of me once.

It was late at night, and I was a kid (around kindergarten age). I was alone in my living room when suddenly a shadowy figure of a man wearing a bowler hat appeared several feet away. I stared at him, but when I blinked he vanished. I didn't feel scared or anything when I saw him, so I don't think he was malicious.

My guess is at least some shadow people are ghosts/spirits of some sort.

Report Reply

Reply by k.i.r.a

posted

I have seen many shadow people in my life. I see them all the time actually. There is a shadow living in my house now and it bothers me. I likes to get my attention a lot. It is always moving around during the late hours when everyone else is sleeping. I try to play it off as nothing but i know there is something. I never associated them with demons really because the energy they give off is not demonic. It more just like a curious or mischievous entity. I dont know many factual evidence but my family is prone to paranormal occurances 

Report Reply

Reply by Peurz

posted

they give me the chills

Report Reply

Reply by Dead Weight

posted

It probably was just a rancid nightmare, but I had an episode with Shadow People that involved sleep paralysis.
I was renting a room in a house that became a tenement, a small service
room with only a small window and a door that lead to the backyard. I just went to sleep like any other day. 
And then it happened.
I
woke paralyzed, facing down, and when I managed to turn my neck, I saw a
black silhouette, male in outline but pitch black otherwise, sitting in
a chair by the bedside. It carried a crook handle cane, and wore an
"1860" top hat. It said something to me, then chuckled. I couldn't
discern the words, but the scorn and the mockery were crystal clear. I
grunted, and fought the paralysis as it laughed, and with a roar, I woke
up.
Face up.
And there was nobody there.
And I never saw the thing again, even after six months when I left the place.

Report Reply

Reply by GaboruCioara

posted

I heard a theory that our peripheral vision can see ghosts or something like that. I always think about it when I see these ''shadow people''.

Report Reply

Reply by That one guy you know

posted

shadow people are NOT ghosts, they're just people who haven't rendered in yet and are supposed to spawn somewhere else which is why you can never see them!

Report Reply

Reply by actuallarchangel

posted

I see them often you guys are delusional they are just hallucinations or depending on the type of person you are they can be whatever you want, i don't mind though your guys stories are interesting

Report Reply

Reply by Turquoise Tentacle

posted

Desde hace un tiempo soñé con uno, escuché que no era el único que había visto uno, aunque el mío tiene algo peculiar, es una sombra con un sombrero, creo que no le agrado mucho porque siempre está causando problemas en mis sueños, como ofrecerme. un té con un ojo flotando. 

No son exactamente aterradores, solo son molestos, ¿será la esencia de un cascarrabias? ja.

Report Reply

Reply by Infestissumam

posted

Creo que son seres del mas allá que simplemente no encuentran el camino hacia el descanso eterno debido a que se "perdieron" en el camino y no digo que simplemente sea por tener los supuestos asuntos pendientes en este pano astral, puede deberse a diversas razones así como cuando las personas no aceptan la muerte de alguien siempre he dicho que la mente humana es muy poderosa respecto a este entorno ya que si tu deseo es tan fuerte de tener a esa persona que perdiste podrías encadenar su alma a estar en constante activación, incluso creo que si tu deseo es fuerte tal vez termines encadenando a otra alma muy distinta a tu ser querido ya que si deseamos esas cosas en un lugar donde la vida de una persona se le haya arrebatado o una persona que frecuentaba ese lugar podrías encadenar a esa alma a estar en este respectivo plano y es por eso que aveces sentimos que traemos algo pero no le sentimos pertenencia a nuestro entorno social y lo percibimos como algo que nos quiere lastimar

Report Reply

Reply by Tephy★

posted

realmente una vez vi un ser desde el auto y juro que no tenia cabeza pero parecia ser la unica que lo vio, creo que tal vez sea parte nuestros recuerdos o pensamientos materialisados. Ya que unos dias antes vi uun video de algo relacionado con eso🐨

Report Reply

Reply by :D J!NG3R

posted

honestly yeah but you could’ve right but there are some that like wear hats and are claimed as guardians so maybe they can really be what they want

Report Reply

Reply by :D J!NG3R

posted

honestly yeah but you could’ve right but there are some that like wear hats and are claimed as guardians so maybe they can really be what they want

Report Reply

Reply by grey

posted

once read somewhere that they're our guardian angels

Report Reply

Reply by alex_aweonaoo

posted

i mean i have seen these sincce im 11, im surprised to find this here, in paranormal, cause i have the theory i see em beacause of the alcohol and drgs, i didnt knew there was more people seeing them, thats weird xd

Report Reply

Reply by Danica Joy (✿ ♡‿♡)

posted

The thing I find most interesting is that people from around the world that have never interacted with each other report seeing almost exactly the same thing. (For example the Hat Man) Most of the stories I have read are from people that believed their experience was unique to them.

Report Reply

Reply by astral plane

posted

I used to see them when I was a kid. I suspect something weird was going on in the house where I lived. It all went away when I moved and got older.

Report Reply

I see them and I must admit I don’t like it. I guess because I’ve always had a fear of being possessed. I’m not sure what they want or if they’re good or bad. I think if I knew they were harmless then I’d feel less uncomfortable. 

Report Reply