« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

Is spacehey doomed?

Posted by ChapZ

posted

Forum: SpaceHey Group

Is spacehey getting inactive? will it ever rise in popularity? what are your thoughts?

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted

@NetherFalcon Yes it is! NewSpace is coming in mid 2023

Report Reply

Reply by NetherFalcon

posted

hold up, newspace? is that another myspace revival?

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted

FriendProject isn't great at all, The site has a lot of freaks on it (lgbt), The owners are Christians pedos, They never fix up the site  I deleted my account in 2020

Report Reply

Reply by RisenFromDarkness4867

posted
updated

Spacehey vs NewSpace vs FriendProject. 

I joined FriendProject back in 2018 it was cool rather quiet but not dead. I left later after the TikTok invasion. And joined this site in 2020.  Also before SpaceHey existed. I had an idea for a Myspace like site called "OurSpace". Ended up scrapping the idea later as I had no idea on how to build or run a site like that.

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted
updated

Very Soon It would be Spacehey Vs Newspace Who will win?

I say Newspace! Why so? Because of  Photo Albums, Music Player, Band Profiles 

Report Reply

Reply by Kristie

posted

I don’t think spacehey is doomed. I think it needs time to improve & get better.

Report Reply

Reply by RisenFromDarkness4867

posted
updated

I think if we had group notifications. It'd help other users see what's posted. And increase site activity. I see a lot of dead ones that sound cool. But hardly have any posts. A stream status would also be nice. I had that idea as well. 

Also An wanted to add photos albums but it would require a lot of server space and is costly. He mentioned it in a past blog post. I don't think this site is doomed.

Report Reply

Reply by Galra Keith

posted

Spacehey doomed? With No Photo Uploads and A new clone MySpace site NewSpace that was everything. 

Yes Spacehey is Doomed! If An would had given us Photo / Video Uploads in the 1st place This place would have been much better! 

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

Hopefully they'll release a "status stream" kind of feature so that there's more reason to keep coming back. I feel that other than groups there's not much of a reason to keep coming back.

Report Reply