« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

Is spacehey doomed?

Posted by ChapZ

posted

Forum: SpaceHey Group

Is spacehey getting inactive? will it ever rise in popularity? what are your thoughts?

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Juan

posted

Hopefully they'll release a "status stream" kind of feature so that there's more reason to keep coming back. I feel that other than groups there's not much of a reason to keep coming back.

Report Reply

Reply by Galra Keith

posted

Spacehey doomed? With No Photo Uploads and A new clone MySpace site NewSpace that was everything. 

Yes Spacehey is Doomed! If An would had given us Photo / Video Uploads in the 1st place This place would have been much better! 

Report Reply

Reply by RisenFromDarkness4867

posted
updated

I think if we had group notifications. It'd help other users see what's posted. And increase site activity. I see a lot of dead ones that sound cool. But hardly have any posts. A stream status would also be nice. I had that idea as well. 

Also An wanted to add photos albums but it would require a lot of server space and is costly. He mentioned it in a past blog post. I don't think this site is doomed.

Report Reply

Reply by Kristie

posted

I don’t think spacehey is doomed. I think it needs time to improve & get better.

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted
updated

Very Soon It would be Spacehey Vs Newspace Who will win?

I say Newspace! Why so? Because of  Photo Albums, Music Player, Band Profiles 

Report Reply

Reply by RisenFromDarkness4867

posted
updated

Spacehey vs NewSpace vs FriendProject. 

I joined FriendProject back in 2018 it was cool rather quiet but not dead. I left later after the TikTok invasion. And joined this site in 2020.  Also before SpaceHey existed. I had an idea for a Myspace like site called "OurSpace". Ended up scrapping the idea later as I had no idea on how to build or run a site like that.

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted

FriendProject isn't great at all, The site has a lot of freaks on it (lgbt), The owners are Christians pedos, They never fix up the site  I deleted my account in 2020

Report Reply

Reply by NetherFalcon

posted

hold up, newspace? is that another myspace revival?

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted

@NetherFalcon Yes it is! NewSpace is coming in mid 2023

Report Reply