« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Anyone here ever astral projected?

hellow fellow dreamers, ive been recently having vivid dreams in the last few months and i even suspect one episode of astral projection or at least a very very lucid dream. it was very mundane, but also surreal for me. I would love to hear other ppls experience w astral projection or even hear some of u guys lucid dreams.

heres my recent kinda boring one. still shook me regardless;

it was during a nap and i was sure i woke up fully, but when i opened my eyes it looked like there was a green haze on everything. i usually check my phone as soon as i wake up so i looked for my phone but realized i was rly stiff in a way thats reminiscent of my sleep paralysis episodes, soon i was able to 'pick up' my phone, but my phone didn't seem like a solid object; it was, like everything else, a hazy impression of its original. at this point i can tell something is off, so i try to get out of bed, which is surprisingly easy despite how stiff i felt before and i start walking around my room and out to the hallway, into the bathroom. As soon as im in the bathroom it quite literally feels like im being pulled back into my body and im jolted awake.

this happened a few months and ago and one of the most strange dream like experiences ive had so far. i wish i could do it again. ive found out that most of my vivid/weird sleep experiences tend to happen when i take a nap. is this the same for u guys as well?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by BiancaMoolight

posted

yap it is for me too

Report Reply

Reply by yayoi22

posted

when i used to smoke weed, i once took a huge hit and had this exact sensation - it felt like my soul left my physical being, circled around, and re-entered into the back of my skull, like an out of body experience, and then I jolted back to reality.

Report Reply