« News and Politics Forum

I've been wondering about this

Posted by Gray

posted

Forum: News and Politics

So you've seen all the DNIs in the blog section right? And usually they have "homophobic" and sometimes "Islamophobic" You know where this is going.

So I've been wondering, do these people support both Islam and homosexuality? And if so do they also support Islamic countries have every right to ban and criminalize anything related to homosexuality in their countries? Thought more about this after watching a Youtube short of an Arab criticizing the west for typically saying religion is overbearing yet they come into their country and try to force their culture onto everyone because their culture is correct and anyone else is wrong.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Emaemaema

posted

I believe that is because islamophobics don't have a problem with muslim beliefs, but they have with the fact that the religion comes from Middle East, and not only that, the majority of people who follow those beliefs are actual arabs or arab decedants. Islam has its own costumes, holiday, practices and etc, and they all are from Middle East. Even if you're not arab, you have to learn arab to read the Quran, for example. It's racism and xenophobia.

For example, Chritians from USA also believe homosexual people are sinners, they literally believe in the same God as jewish, Jehovah's Witness and muslims, but they still managed to hate all of these other groups. There problem of islamophobia is because people who hate them don't particulally hate the religion, but those who started and keep practicing that religion. 

Report Reply