« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Fav YouTubers/ underrated YouTubers?

Posted by Koda

posted
updated

Forum: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Honestly I want to find more content to watch but it gets boring when your fav YouTubers aren’t posting as much because they have a life of their own. If anybody wants to share abt their fav or underrated YouTubers, pls do a reply and I’ll check them out, I’ll go first.(also please specify what content they make)

• Coryxkenshin- a popular POC YouTuber who makes horror gaming videos! Also very funny
  • Grian - Minecraft youtuber who makes hermit craft content
  • Kubscouts- another popular POC youtuber who makes horror gaming videos! Has Vulgar language but that makes him even funnier
  • Asianhalfsquat - a Minecraft youtuber who reviews Minecraft mods
  • Mozi- a new and upcoming Minecraft youtuber who makes 100 days videos
  • Mogswamp- has the best super flat Minecraft world lol
  • Koda- this is my yt channel (I make horror game vids)
  • Flamingo- roblox youtuber! I used to watch him back when he was still called "Albertsstuff"
  • Mumbojumbo- another hermit craft Minecraft youtuber!
  • RADAL- he’s a video game youtuber and he edits his videos like a god
  • Finzar- he’s a youtuber who makes tutorial videos for gaming YouTubers! He edits similar to radal.

I hope you will enjoy this list I have! If u have any YouTubers you also like to watch pls lmk in replies. I do watch commentary YouTubers but they end up having a lot of controversy around them so I didn’t list them here (AKA ‘JUST A ROBOT’ and ‘spoctor’) 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ᗢ◊Quita◊ᗢ

posted

I'm not into gaming or vloggers that much (esp. family channels), but here are mine: 

Iilluminaughtii - She's more of a podcast type & typically discusses corrupt companies & MLMs, but her editing makes it worthwhile to watch as well as the intense research she does on each subject. 

Slice'nRice - A married couple who just had their second kid, but they're not family vloggers & just do some challenge type things with each other. 

Sharion Sade - If you're into real houswives & royal family stuff (mostly Harry & Meghan though) then she's a good channel. 

Trey Kennedy/Jean Shorts/Girls Gone Mild - All skit channels, Trey Kennedy pretty much helped start Jean Shorts & GGM. Trey's known for his Every Girl During Fall vids. 

Charlotte Dobre - Mostly reaction channel, she has some amazing commentary when it comes to bridezilla stuff. 

New Rockstars - For the Marvel breakdown content, byt they also do DC among other things. 

Everything else I watch is generally travel stuff especially for cruises, but these are what I watch basically daily/weekly. 

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

As for favorite Youtubers (Popular/Semi-Popular).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mavia Ch. ルカストル・マヴィア A Harpy Vtuber who plays a variety of games and just does a variety of things, she has a very fun personality.

Peter Knetter A Youtuber that does a lot of various things, usually pertaining to videogames.

Courtney (Project SNT) An art channel and a Vtuber that is very Sonic-focused.

Her character (SNT) is her old "mary sue" (The word is meaningless to me now.) Sonic character that she made when she was younger and just owns it completely without any shame (but a little irony).

She is also pretty child-friendly, so you could watch it with any younger Sonic fans that you know (Family).

ManlyBadassHero A horror game let's player, he is perfect for those who love to watch let's plays of horror games, but don't want to watch high energy Youtubers play it. (Like Pewdiepie, and Markiplier. There is nothing wrong with them it's just their energy can be a little too much for me at times.)

He also finds some of the more obscure horror games which means he sometimes has better horror games than the mainstream on his channel. (Highly recommend Lily's Well, and Who's Lila)

One Topic At A Time Great for LGBTQ+ memes, and I find him pretty funny and wholesome.

Joel G The animator responsible for ENA, it's a very interesting surreal series.

SMG4 Funny Mario videos, he isn't really the same as he was in 2012-2014, but I don't really think that's a bad thing, the team is trying to broaden their horizons and future-proof their channel so that does fundamentally change their channel, but when they make those non-arc related Mario videos it's pretty funny.

GLITCH (SMG4) This is SMG4's other channel, and I think they do serious stuff better here than their main channel, because they have universes designed around those stories.

I particularly like Meta Runner, I think it was really good for an amateur production, and I am excited to see where they take that universe.

GHOST (Ghostandpals) A very famous english Vocaloid/SynthV music producer, they have made so many of my favorite songs this year.

R.I.P. (Ripproducer) Another English Vocaloid/SynthV producer, they make some of my other favorite songs too.

しとお (Shitoo) A Japanese Vocaloid/SynthV producer, I think they have a visual novel of their own too, but I don't know if there is an English version of it.

LGR (Lazy Game Reviews) Despite the name this Youtuber is actually a vintage tech Youtuber rather than a game reviewer.

The 8-bit Guy Another vintage tech Youtuber, however this guy has made several games (for old computers/consoles) and they look really fun.

Michel MJD Yet another tech Youtuber, however I think this guy dives into more recent tech than the other two. (Windows 3.1 or newer, while the others have a tendency to cover Windows 95 or older.)

Terrible Writing Advice A sarcastic take on writing that actually does sprinkle some good tips within. (Too bad I am a shit writer though, lol.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Youtubers (Underrated)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuriofwind A Youtuber who reads bad (mostly videogame) creepypasta, talks about game betas, and various other game-related things.

Shinku A unusual music producer who knows how to make Microsoft Sam sing, and sing pretty well. Check out this cover to see what I mean.

Report Reply

Reply by lulu ♡

posted

zachbealetv and dylan is in trouble !!

Report Reply

Reply by Data

posted
updated

I love Socpens! He does more stuff on twitch than he does on youtube, but I still love his yt channel despite the lack of regular content. Best video on there is definitely TOP FOUR BABIES ALL TIME PAST AND FUTURE.

I'm also partial to Izzzyzzz and Defunctland! I adore independent & offbeat historians and I love to support them any way I can :]

and lastly I watch Saltydkdan, Snapcube, and Jerma985 ALL the time. Funny ppl funny content

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

I usually watch Alan Becker's YouTube channel, but other than that, I've been watching LDShadowLady and Grian since 2015. Aphmau's videos were good before she stopped doing MCD, but the content made after that but before the pandemic is ok. I used to watch TinFoilChef and Etika before they passed away. Other than that, I just watch whatever feature-length documentary enters my recommended.

Report Reply

Reply by Lemon tart

posted

My favs are people a lot people know lol :

Jschlatt - Commentary channel and twitch streamer, creator of a tribute to minecraft, plays minecraft sometimes, Big man

Tommyinnit - Popular Let's player for mainly minecraft, vlogger, British

Weest - Twitch streamer, gamer on Youtube, also does commentary and just chatting stuff on Youtube and Twitch

James Marriot - Also twitch streamer and youtuber, mostly commentary vids and tierlist vids, British

That's about it! They're all well known except for weest lol but it is what it is

Report Reply

Reply by 🎙Gala.Blog2000 🎭

posted
updated

my favorite youtuber is hermoti, he is a voice actor

Report Reply