Topic: genshin impact!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jane ♡

posted

I'm AR 53 and my current team is Raiden Shogun,Sayu,Tighnari and Xingqiu!! I usually main characters that i like.But unfortunately im gonna have to stop playing bcuz my phone doesn't have enough storage :(

Report Reply

Reply by Kozoszczurka

posted
updated

im ar56! also working on a new team so i currently use hu tao, yelan, zhongli and ganyu

its a mess but i dont really like supports in the open world so i'll keep it for now

Report Reply

Reply by JuneFlower

posted

I'm at AR 43 (I think?) and my team is all over the place lol. I have Beidou as my strongest carachter, so she's always in my teams. Team 1: Beidou, Wanderer/Scaramouche, Collei, Barbara. Team 2: Beidou, Bennet, Collei, Rosaria. I'm planning on wishing for Hu Tao and Zhongli (if he gets a banner anytime soon!).

Report Reply

Reply by JuneFlower

posted

I'm at AR 43 (I think?) and my team is all over the place lol. I have Beidou as my strongest carachter, so she's always in my teams. Team 1: Beidou, Wanderer/Scaramouche, Collei, Barbara. Team 2: Beidou, Bennet, Collei, Rosaria. I'm planning on wishing for Hu Tao and Zhongli (if he gets a banner anytime soon!).

Report Reply

Reply by trico

posted

hey ! im ar57 and my main team since the beginning has been razor fischl benny and xiao . currently trying to build a new team , definitely want it to have dendro and electro or pyro . any suggestions?

Report Reply

Reply by penguinz0

posted

I love Genital Impact

Report Reply

Reply by Doodles

posted

Hiya!!!!

I am AR 60 and my current team is Zhongli, Shogun, Nahida and Kokomi.

I have just used all my primogems getting C2 Shogun, safe to say I won't be pulling again for a while. 

For those of you completing abyss, how do you 36 star it? I can only ever get 34 and I feel like my rotations are okay, something just isn't working for me.

Report Reply

Reply by Nemu

posted

im AR 57 and my main team changes often but its usually nahida, klee, fischl and zhongli
but i also have bennett xiao sucrose and zhongli again for the spiral abyss
im trying to build gorou, yelan and kokomi rn
i wanna try getting raiden, ayato, shenhe and tartaglia :3

Report Reply

Reply by Sanda✰

posted

Im ar 35 and im saving 4 Xiao, my team is Rosaria (c3) , colei¿, amber and keqing! 

I have 36k but I haven't done the Ascension Mission yet o(ㄒoㄒ)

Report Reply

Reply by Lav

posted

AR 59, almost AR 60 :,} & I run Scara + Xingciu + Fish + Jean, I'm looking to replace Xing w Yelan when she reruns though,  I like her playstyle sm more !!

I also tend to run Yae + Koko + Fish + Nahida/Venti. Was going to replace fish w ei but then I lost the 50/50 -n- so guess I'll wait another 5 years

Report Reply

Reply by soap

posted

im almost ar AR 59 :0

Report Reply

Reply by yourlocaldisaster

posted

Hey I'm AR 56 (I lack sanity) and on my main team I have, Ayaka (main dps), Diluc (support), Barbara (Sub-dps), and Zhongli (support).

Sometimes I switch up the team as to not get bored of using the same characters and to utilise the other characters I have to try out other play styles. 

I main both Ayaka and Barbara simply cause I find them easy and practical to use in battle and they're a good freeze pair! Meanwhile, Diluc is there to deal melt dmg for Ayaka and vaporise dmg for Barbara; as well as being the one that fights for the party if I have the other two down. 

Zhongli only has four purposes in my team; Shield, Climb/Sprint, and to tank lethal damage if I am unable to dodge it (eg. boss mechanics like Raiden boss's Final Calamity move)

And the characters I'd like to wish for in the future are probably just Ayaka constellations and Dehya if I have enough for either of them.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝑯♡𝑮𝑰

posted

Hai Haiiii, I'm currently AR 49. My team right now is Albedo, Beidou, Xiangling, and Heizou. 

I'm saving up my primogems for the next Hu-Tao re-run (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

So far I have 3k (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Report Reply

Reply by ♡marygoore♡

posted

Ar 55! my teams childe, beidou, diluc and the last one switches between heizou ayaka and zhongli alot, really want alhaitham rn!

Report Reply

Reply by hailey

posted

i believe im ar55! and my main team has been xinyan, beidou, xiao, and barbara :) i'm not saving for anyone specifically i just like to try collecting all the characters that i can

Report Reply

Reply by lime360

posted

my friend plays genshin impact

Report Reply

Reply by Kait

posted

Im AR 56 im a yae and ganyu main :3

Report Reply

Reply by Agent Kanashimi

posted

ar 56, team is ganyu yanfei raiden and zhongdong

i main yanfei even tho i have 14 5 stars

team used to be full liyue b4 raiden came in 2.5

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

Currently AR58 and my main team is Keqing, Collei, Kokomi, and Kazuha. I'm a bit of a whale. Not really saving for anyone right now.

Report Reply

Reply by Qeusadilla

posted

Im AR 45 but I would be higher if I could pass the accension temple My team is Venti, Shinobu, Chongyun, and Xiangling.

Report Reply

Reply by savannah

posted

i started the game recently, so im only ar 16,, i main nilou !!!

Report Reply

Reply by Dino

posted

Current AR 58! :) I don't have a main team, I have too many characters to pick. I try to use everyone once in a while but I think my most used team is Ayato, Ayaka, Kazuha and Diona.

I am saving for scaramouche, and have 132 wishes currently! Enough to get scaramouche and lose the 50/50. I still need more, cause I also want his weapon. I am on Europe server:)

Report Reply

Reply by Ghxst_Abby

posted

I'm AR 56!! I am a Kazuha main, and my team is Kazuha, Venti, Bennett and Klee. I'm waiting currently for pulling Scaramouche, I'm on EU server! ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Segsyfatui

posted

AR 55 currently running Eula, Kokomi, Kazuha and Fischl ! 

Future proud Scara main >:D 

Report Reply

Reply by eimkxx

posted

ar 59, no mains atm, but im a future scara main >:)

fav genshin chars are raiden, miko, yelan, collei, scara, hu tao, al haitham and

DOTTORE 

Report Reply

Reply by aylin

posted

i'm ar 56 but i haven't played in quite a while, maybe a month? i just can't be assed to download the update. it takes way too long >.<

anyways i'm a kazuha main and my current team switches between kazu, albedo, miko, barbara and kazu, rosaria, miko, barbara !!! 

if i had xiao I would 100% be a xiao main but i lost on his most recent rerun to c1 qiqi :(((

Report Reply

Reply by yolk

posted

hi!! im ar 55 and my team is hu tao, ayaka, raiden shogun, and qiqi! im saving for ganyus rerun bc i lost the 50/50 in her last rerun</333

Report Reply

Reply by Becca

posted

I am currently ar 56 and my main team is Raiden, Xiangling, Fischl, and Zhongli. I am currently saving my primos for Eula but I’m not sure if she will be back anytime soon 

Report Reply

Reply by SleepyMiyoko_X3

posted

Reply by bimmkiut

posted

soy malo en el genshin pero puta qu esta riko el kaeya ​​​​0_o

Report Reply

Reply by bimmkiut

posted

soy malo en el genshin pero puta qu esta riko el kaeya ​​0_o

Report Reply

Reply by SusuChan

posted

i am r53 my main tem is Venti ,Yanfei ,fischl and ayaka!

Report Reply

Reply by ♱Sunshine♱

posted

Oh I think I'm AR 57 at the moment, almost 58.

I've been playing since around Zhongli's first banner I think? Can't remember what Version that came out.

Funnily enough he was the first five star I got and he hasn't left almost any of my teams since then XD

My current team is Xiao, Zhongli, Albedo and Bennett.
Saving up for Itto...should the day ever come that Version 2.6 actually ends, ha!

Report Reply

Reply by renny

posted

heyyy :D ive been playing for abt 5 months n i just hit ar45 and my current team is kokomi / sucrose / yanfei / rosaria 

Report Reply

Reply by jamjam

posted

I believe I am ar 58 nearly 59? played since the game launch

I have two main teams I like to swap around
1: Venti, ayaka, kaeya & barbara
2: Venti, hu tao, xiangling & xingqiu
I always need venti in my team he makes my life so much easier lol

I really want c1 ayaka but atm it seem impossible TT^TT I'm at 30 pity 

Report Reply

Reply by sunny !! ₍ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ₎ not active lol

posted

im ar 53 i think?? ive been playing for almost a year now..

i main kaeya!! my sheilds zhongli and i plan to make tartaglia a support dps, rn hes a sub dps and keqings just there.. i plan to replace her with diluc!! ehe

Report Reply

Reply by cove

posted

yooo!!

i'm ar 53 and my main team rn is zhongli (he's a LIFESAVER, oh my god), diluc, kaeya and kokomi. i'm probably gonna replace diluc or kaeya (haven't decided who yet lol) for ayato when i'm done with his build. 

not really a meta player i just throw anyone i like onto the team and pray it works lolol, so far so good though! i'm not really saving rn as i'm trying to get mistsplitter for ayato. pray for me lol

Report Reply

Reply by meowser

posted

Im about ar54! 

my comp is shenhe, eula, hu tao, and barbara!

Report Reply

Reply by nnnugggettt

posted

I haven't played in a while but ive just logged on after a long time. AR 52 for now, but im reeeeeal close to 53. 

I don't really run a rational team comp. I just put all my wives into a team and that's it. 

I have Keqing (c1 :>) as my main, Ayaka as the actual main damage dealer, Hu Tao, who's (Hu's) still not finished with her build, and Kokomi (c1 :D), who's the one and only Healer and Support. 

I deal shit damage, but idc I enjoy watching my comfort characters deal 10-35k tops and i'm far too content with that.

rn i'm just trying to get a standard 5 star so i finally have a chance of getting a limited one. Really hoping for Qiqi. I've won the 50/50 two times in a row now, so there's no chance of getting it again. If Yaoyao comes out by the time i'm done with that, i'll probably pull for her cuz the kids are like emotional support characters for the team when i'm in a bad mood.

Report Reply

Reply by czennie

posted

i'm currently ar 56 and my main team is kazuha support, bennett support, ganyu main dps and kokomi sub dps/healer, i have very strong emotional attachment to kazuha and kokomi someone help me-

Report Reply

Reply by Ayla

posted

i am currently ar 45 with around 60k exp waiting for me to do the ascension quest but we're not talking abt that bc........ planning on staying at 45 for a few months until i get my fav characters and their weapons to lvl 80.
also my current team is: ganyu, mona, venti, diona (the classic ganyu freeze team) 
i am on europe server and my uid is: 734355814 so add me if you want to !! 

Report Reply

Reply by notburntmaki

posted

i've been playing genshin for a year now. I'm currently on ar57, i gotta admit that i'm starting to have a little burnout, but i don't wanna stop playing. My main 4 is Yae, Kokomi, Venti, and ofc Bennett. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna pull for Yelan tho. If yall wanna play, add me!! I'm on Asia Server :>

Report Reply

Reply by notburntmaki

posted

i've been playing genshin for a year now. I'm currently on ar57, i gotta admit that i'm starting to have a little burnout, but i don't wanna stop playing. My main 4 is Yae, Kokomi, Venti, and ofc Bennett. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna pull for Yelan tho. If yall wanna play, add me!! I'm on Asia Server :>

Report Reply

Reply by Ayla 🐜

posted
updated

Hi!!!!!!!

I am ar 45 and my team rn is Eula, Beidou, Xingqiu, and Yanfei :)
I main Beidou.  I don't use my 5 stars... all but Eula she a queen 
Oh and I don't know artefacts 'o'

Report Reply

Reply by TANG!!!

posted

rank 56

my current team changes a lot but hu tao is always there (she's my main <3)

examples of teams lol:
hu tao yanfei mona keqing
hu tao yanfei mona yae miko
hu tao yanfei keqing yae miko
hu tao yanfei itto yae miko
hu tao mona itto zhongli

sometimes shen he is on my team, sometimes jean, sometimes diluc, sometimes albedo, and rn im building ayato

Report Reply

Reply by Namz

posted

My AR is 55 and my current team is Childe, Zhongli, Kazuha, Bennett. I just put them on the team since I love them. I don't play as much as I used to though QwQ

Report Reply

Reply by Hannah

posted

AR 57, nearly 58

I used to play a lot but in the past month I’ve been offline a lot due to exams 

My main team is Zhongli , Ayaka, Shenhe and Bennett ️‍

Report Reply

Reply by (: Ash :)

posted

Fair warning: I just started playing, so it's pretty embarrassing !!

Team: The Traveler, Amber, Kaeya, and Lisa.

AR: 10

Tip: Throw the Baron Bunny with Amber, then electrify your opponent with any electric character, and wait. Once Baron Bunny explodes, you have de-shelled a geo slime !!

Report Reply

Reply by Leilani

posted

I hit AR 56 a couple months ago :o
My current main is ganyu and my sub dps is raiden. For supports im using venti and bennet/diona. I change out of bennet and diona a lot. The only character I plan on keeping on my team is venti. I love ganyu but I really want yelan. 

Report Reply

Reply by sukikrumbs

posted
updated

Im currently AR 36 and just got into Inazuma. My current team is Kaeya, Xingqiu, Noelle and Itto. (weird huh)

I really really really like Kaeya, since he was the first ever character i laid eyes on and immediately fell in love lol. I also really like Thoma, Noelle and Xiangling. Design wise, I really like everyones' design. Unique and matches their personalities as well. (you know theyre main characters due to their color pallets)

Right now all my primos are being saved for Ayato and Venti. (why did they have to be on the same banner i dont understand... T_T) 

Report Reply