« Games Forum

genshin impact!

how's everyone doing on it!! Does anyone need help?

what's your AR and current main team!?
I just hit AR40, and currently run Kaeya, Barbara, Bennett and Fischl.  

And for fun, is there anyone you're trying to get through wishes? I'm currently saving up my primogems for Xiao in February! 

Report Topic

243 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☆KandiKandi☆

posted

I'm at level 37 or so? My main team right now is Bennett, Fischl, Kaeya, and Zhongli. Zhongli is honestly a LIFESAVER, and I got a super lucky pull on that gacha.

I feel bad that I dislike using Lisa and Barbara so much, though- I love their designs, but their range and lack of power aren't super helpful, and most of my friends just use Barbara to spam freeze with Kaeya anyway (I find overload with Fischl's attack/melt with Bennett's work just fine).

I also have Captain Beidou, but I'm not entirely sure how to best utilize her. Claymore users are pretty rough for me to use because of how slow they are.

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted

I just started playing a few days ago!  I'm only rank 21 so far.  I've been using Sucrose (So happy I got her, she's the one I wanted most!), Xiangling, Noelle, and Razor.  I've been having a lot of fun so far haha.

Report Reply

Reply by Ghoulz

posted
updated

I'm at ar26 rn! I'm loving it so much. My team is usually Noelle (DPS), Kaeya, Bennett (healer), and Ningguang or Lisa depending. rn I'm out of story and archon quests till I level up, so I'm just running around fightin stuff. I wanna pull DIluc SO BAD, but everyone seems to hate him lol. I swear I'll be a nice and helpful Diluc main plz

Report Reply

Reply by !MATTY!

posted

im AR 41 and my current team is beidou, kaeya (wanna replace with chongyun soon), xiao, and xinyan :)

Report Reply

Reply by lord frank sinatra

posted

genshit impact

Report Reply

Reply by Casper

posted
updated

I'm AR53 and my current team is Xiao, Fischl, Bennett and Venti : ) planning on changing it tho. Trying 4 Eula or Kazuha

Report Reply

Reply by kewpie

posted
updated

ar 32! current team is rosaria, barbara, fischl, + ningguang! 

gonna try for childe and some of the inazumans ! 

i play casually so if anyone wants to co-op sometime hmu!!

Report Reply

Reply by brahms [CW FOR AUTOPLAY MUSIC]

posted

i think im AR20 or 21 and my main team is sucrose, amber, noelle, and kaeya

Report Reply

Reply by Ningguang <3

posted

Ar 53 i main Ningguang, venti, qiqi, and bennet or diluc

Report Reply

Reply by quinn <3

posted
updated

ar 45 and running a razor, bennet, xianling, and noelle team

xiao has a confirmed rerun in February?! im saving up for him but didnt know when his rerun was TT

also does anyone else have a problem where when u click on the launch button on the launcher it just wont open? it might have to do with my slow computer but i just wanna know if someone else has this problem :)

Report Reply

Reply by el

posted

I'm AR 54, my main team is Noelle, Fischl, Sucrose and Klee, but Fischl will be replaced with Ganyu once she finally reruns

Report Reply

Reply by Ziv

posted

HEYY!!

Im a AR 53 Razor main that is not bothered to get good artifacts-
My team has Yoimiya, Razor[ofc] Bennett, and Childe!
Even though I haven't touched the new archon stuff, Im always willing to help lower levels with anything!!

Report Reply

Reply by RataBailarina

posted

I'm AR 41 and my current main team is Yanfei, Sucrose, Beidou and Noelle :D saving primogems for Hutao/Kazuha/Xiao reruns

Report Reply

Reply by Mawrat

posted

Hey!!! At the time of writing this, I'm AR 43 and have a lineup of Sucrose, Bennett, Mona, and Chongyun. I recently got Ningguang and the Raiden Shogun, so I am also busy levelling them up as well.

I am hoping to get Yanfei, Zhongli, and hopefully Xiao once they all get reruns in the future 。゜(`Д´)゜。

Report Reply

Reply by Q/L

posted
updated

im ar50 on american server (=^▽^)σ i main myself (razor) and the rest of my team is usually diluc bennett and sayuu ! >///0 im looking to switch sayu with xiao in his future rerun :3 

Report Reply

Reply by ♱ RAZ0R2R0SARY ♱

posted

i am almost ar49 

my current team is razor, qiqi, klee and diluc!

im saving primos for albedo :)

Report Reply

Reply by Bris

posted
updated

I'm at AR25 and my main team is Aether, Xiangling, Chongyun, and Xingqui/Lisa (I switch depending on the elements I need), and they're all lv40 or above. I'm really just trying to level up my characters as much as possible before doing the ascension quest for my adventure rank lol. Also there are way too many characters I want to decide which I wanna save primos for

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤Jessie🖤

posted

Ar 49 going on 50 soon 

I’m tryna get Hu Tao then after Xiao <3 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Lucky☆

posted

I'm ar 45 

my team is Kaeya, Qiqi, Xingqui/Fischl and Klee!

Report Reply

Reply by moxi.iz.cute

posted

i’m ar 30! and i’m a qiqi main(^ν^)

Report Reply

Reply by Bxrbed.Wire

posted

Hi ! :3
I’m AR 41 and my current team is noelle , fischl , zhongli and klee !

i’m trying to wish for rosaria on the current banner and im hoping i’ll be able to save and pull xiao or venti when their next rerun comes about ! ^^

<3

Report Reply

Reply by embrujitos

posted

im ar47 and my current main team is klee xiao mona and qiqi

Report Reply

Reply by huu

posted

Am I the highest AR here then? I'm AR56, Hu Tao & Amber main actually.

I run two separate teams.

Primary Team:
  • Hu Tao
  • Venti
  • Xingqiu
  • Noelle
The idea behind this team is that Hu Tao is my primary damage dealer, Venti exists for crowd control, Xingqiu supports Hu Tao with the hydro swords & for triggering vaporizes and Noelle is meant to act as the team's anchor, providing a shield and heals, as well as incredible backup damage capabilities.

Secondary (Amber) Team:
  • Amber
  • Raiden Shogun
  • Mona
  • Bennett
The idea behind the team is that Amber is my primary damage dealer with Raiden acting as a support for Overloaded, Mona is there for taunt & vaporize, Bennett is there for healing as well as Pyro resonance.

Fun fact - I crowned Amber and triple-crowned Hu Tao. Still have about 5 crowns left and not sure what to do with them or who to crown next. Likely Xingqiu or Bennett.

I can share my builds if anyone wants me to.

Report Reply

Reply by ella ^_^

posted

Started towards the end of Kazuhas banner and am now AR 43 :]] My main team is Kazuha (Burst support/ sub DPS), Kaeya (Main DPS), Barbara (Healer :)), and Yoimiya (Idk what to call her I just use her as an archer) 

Hopefully I can replace Yoimiya with my beloved Ajax once his rerun comes out eee

Report Reply

Reply by Aria <3

posted

I’m ar 45 rn and play on europe servers :D

I started playing during eulas banner but haven’t played in a while cause of college :( 

I main keqing but got baal so I might make her my main (I’m an electro gal) i used to be a kaeya main but got bored of him (forever love him tho!!!)

I have the fattest crush on zhongli and Childe and thoma omg the things I would let them do….

My fav nation Is liyue (always and forever <3)

Report Reply

Reply by Aria <3

posted

I’m ar 45 rn and play on europe servers :D

I started playing during eulas banner but haven’t played in a while cause of college :( 

I main keqing but got baal so I might make her my main (I’m an electro gal) i used to be a kaeya main but got bored of him (forever love him tho!!!)

I have the fattest crush on zhongli and Childe and thoma omg the things I would let them do….

My fav nation Is liyue (always and forever <3)

Report Reply

Reply by sae

posted

I am ar 32, so I haven't seen much for now, my team is razor, bennett, the traveler and ningguang.
I'm not playing much right now because of school, but I want to be itto main lol

Report Reply

Reply by em

posted

i'm are 54 (almost 55) and my current team is Razor, Kaeya, Thoma and Xingqiu! i hope that i'll win my 50/50 and get Itto and Gorou, but if i don't i'll save for Xiao rerun

Report Reply

Reply by ROBLOX

posted

Reply by ⭐Alisha

posted

I’m at AR55, current main comp is Ayaka, Diona, Raiden Shogun, Xiangling. I’m super excited to pull for Gorou and hoping for a Venti rerun soon. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Howl

posted

im at 55 (i think!!) 

I run Thoma, Childe, Qiqi, and Ayaka at the moment!!! i got those malewives aye,,,

but my 5stars r uhhh

too many;;; 

Report Reply

Reply by Ysa

posted

Im ar51 almost ar52 and I main Childe and Hu Tao!

My main team is Venti Childe Hu Tao and Kaeya, however Im trying my hardest to get Bennett.

Also Im on the na server so if anyone wants to co op then add me and we can msg ^^

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Raven♡

posted

Genshin friends! I’m down to help or give tips to newer players, or help farm resources ♡ I’ll just say now tho that I have terrible artifact luck lol. My acc is cursed T-T

≫AR 57
≫NA server
≫Xiao & Zhongli main
I really hope I can get Itto! I’m irritated that they’re rerunning both Albedo and Eula at the same time right before Itto, I don’t have them and I had wanted all three so now I have to choose :,)

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx️🖤EmilyTheStrange🖤️xxX

posted
updated

I'm AR 57 

I main Xinqiu (C, 6) , Diona, (C6) , Yoimiya/HuTao (main DPS and C2 Hu tao) , fischl or Jean. I also have a C1 Klee that I use often. Especially in spiral. 

Report Reply

Reply by Zae

posted

I'm AR 56 WL8

My main team:
•Diluc
•Kokomi
•Zhongli
•Xiao

Secondary:
•Tartaglia
•Barbara
•Razor
•Kazuha
My second team will change soon.

I main Xiao mostly

Report Reply

Reply by nights :)

posted

i got up to ar 50 something, i quit playing it in july becuase it was very time-consuming. still sort of interested in seeing where the game goes lore-wise because i like the world it had set up. i mained venti, zhongli, razor, and diluc back when i played it.

Report Reply

Reply by money nonmaiden

posted
updated

im ar 55 :D

my team rn is hu tao, baal, xingqiu and bennett 
barb was my go to healer before but then i got kokomi and switched to xingqiu for support and realised i dont really need their hydro anymore,,, and bennetts atk boost is more helpful than i thought lmao 

ive sorta fallen off playing bc of my exams :( that and i kinda got bored but im tryna get back into it again esp since i just pulled staff of homa!! - never fell off my comms tho hehe

i wanna try pull for eula again bc i lost my 50/50 last time on her banner :') 

Report Reply

Reply by candy

posted

honestly i dont even know what my levels and stuff i play the game for the characters and battling i dont pay attention to my levels and stuff but its good some people do

Report Reply

Reply by kamile

posted

im ar 55! my main team is childe, thoma, kaeya and bennett and i absolutely suck at building characters cuz i have the worst luck with artifacts lol. ive been saving for xiao but now i wanna pull for itto after i heard his voicelines:(

anyway i play on eu server so if anyone needs help w something let me know:)

Report Reply

Reply by Spotless

posted

I’m AR 56 and my team consists of: 

Chongyun (Main)
Kazuha (Sub Dps)
Bennett (Support)
Mona (Support)

I also use Xinyan, Xingqiu, Diona, Beidou, Fischl and Qiqi sometimes. (From past team and recently built some)

Saving up for Arataki Itto, practically prepared for him.

Report Reply

Reply by dez !!!

posted
updated

i recently reached AR 54 !! my current team is; hu tao, jean, rosaria and beidou ! my uid is 708840565 (eu server) feel free to add me :) 

im currenyly saving for itto <3

Report Reply

Reply by tilda

posted
updated

nice to see a thread for this game here :)

i'm ar57 (been playing since launch, for the most part) and just became a hu tao main after her last banner! absolutely love using her tbh.

team for her consists of xiangling, hu tao (ofc), diona, and xingqiu. though i'm not gonna lie like 3/4 of those choices were made because they were already friendship 10 and i want to get her card soon

Report Reply

Reply by cinna

posted

i need someone who knows abt builds to date me its so difficult
someone from asia server? im ar 54 my team is razor best boi benny xinqiu and diona hopefully i’ll get ganyu in the future

Report Reply

Reply by kuu

posted

shitty gacha game enjoyed by 99 percent just men who post shitty memes using anime girls holding signs as templates or teenage girls who pretend to have delusions of being the characters. 

Report Reply

Reply by sistertosleep

posted

im ar 56, my main eam is eula/hu tao/keqing/ningguang, qiqi, mona, baal !! right now im saving for yae but its been so hard to not wish for shenhe lmaoo

Report Reply

Reply by sistertosleep

posted

also add me eu server: 708727153 i hate this game 

lmk if u added me from here that would be cool

Report Reply

Reply by AspenArlert

posted

Im ar 44 and my main team currently is Sucrose (my beloved) Hu Tao, Diluc and Qiqi! im working on changing my Bennet build to replace Qiqi so i can have the support buffs

Report Reply

Reply by EmoBunni

posted

I have only been play for a few days now but my AR is 18 and my main team is Amber, Noelle, Kaeya, and Sucrose. 

I love sucrose so much you have no ideaaaaaaaa.

Report Reply

Reply by <3

posted

im ar 44 or 45 i cant remember exactly lol

&&& my current team is kaeya , sayu , xiao , & amber !
im a sayu main & i recently just got xinyan cus of the lantern rite thingy so im trying 2 level up xinyan so i can hopefully replace amber w/her <3

Report Reply

Reply by Tzilo

posted

I'm currently at AR57 and my main team is Ganyu, Ningguang, Xiangling and Mona.

I'm trying to get Yae Miko, so lets hope I wil my 50/50 :D

Also, if anyone needs help or anything, hit me up. It will be my pleasure to help!

Report Reply