« Games Forum

genshin impact!

how's everyone doing on it!! Does anyone need help?

what's your AR and current main team!?
I just hit AR40, and currently run Kaeya, Barbara, Bennett and Fischl.ย ย 

And for fun, is there anyone you're trying to get through wishes? I'm currently saving up my primogems for Xiao in February!ย 

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by โ˜†KandiKandiโ˜†

posted

I'm at level 37 or so? My main team right now is Bennett, Fischl, Kaeya, and Zhongli. Zhongli is honestly a LIFESAVER, and I got a super lucky pull on that gacha.

I feel bad that I dislike using Lisa and Barbara so much, though- I love their designs, but their range and lack of power aren't super helpful, and most of my friends just use Barbara to spam freeze with Kaeya anyway (I find overload with Fischl's attack/melt with Bennett's work just fine).

I also have Captain Beidou, but I'm not entirely sure how to best utilize her. Claymore users are pretty rough for me to use because of how slow they are.

Report Reply

Reply by Hollie

posted

I need help defeating Childe! I used Keqing, Chongyun, Zhongli and Diluc, and I got to his harbinger phase and then died. What characters would be best to fight him? (I don't have Venti or Klee)

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted

I just started playing a few days ago!ย  I'm only rank 21 so far.ย  I've been using Sucrose (So happy I got her, she's the one I wanted most!), Xiangling, Noelle, and Razor.ย  I've been having a lot of fun so far haha.

Report Reply

Reply by Ghoulz

posted
updated

I'm at ar26 rn! I'm loving it so much. My team is usually Noelle (DPS), Kaeya, Bennett (healer), and Ningguang or Lisa depending. rn I'm out of story and archon quests till I level up, so I'm just running around fightin stuff. I wanna pull DIluc SO BAD, but everyone seems to hate him lol. I swear I'll be a nice and helpful Diluc main plz

Report Reply

Reply by !MATTY!

posted

im AR 41 and my current team is beidou, kaeya (wanna replace with chongyun soon), xiao, and xinyan

Report Reply

Reply by lord frank sinatra

posted

genshit impact

Report Reply

Reply by Nate

posted
updated

I'm AR53 and my current team is Xiao, Fischl, Bennett and Venti : ) planning on changing it tho. Trying 4 Eula or Kazuha

Report Reply

Reply by kewpie

posted
updated

ar 32! current team is rosaria, barbara, fischl, + ningguang!ย 

gonna try for childe and some of the inazumans !ย 

i play casually so if anyone wants to co-op sometime hmu!!

Report Reply