Topic: genshin impact!

Sort Replies:

Reply by everett

posted

ar 52! my team is albedo, raiden shogun, jean, and diluc. im currently trying to get yae miko :-)

Report Reply

Reply by xX_liVewyre0036_Xx

posted

>_i just started playing a few weeks ago! so my AR is still really low... but if i ever unlocked coop i would like to play with you too! also i posted a forum topic about sayu as well... if anyone can comment their insights i would totally appreciate it~! <3

Report Reply

Reply by fawn ??

posted

ar 55, and my current team is klee diona xiao and childe :D

im saving my wishes for kazuha (hopefully) so i can bench childe since i have no idea how to build him LOL

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧tia⛧

posted
updated

i'm still pretty new to the game, but right now, i'm ar30 (wl3, na server)

my current team consists of kaeya, bennett, xinqiu and fischl/gorou. i plan to main chongyun once i get him! i also want xinyan, kokomi, and maybe diona, yoimiya, kazuha and rosaria? honestly, i haven't really worked out my dream team(s) yet, lmao. i'm a little clueless when it comes to building characters but i try my best.

if anyone would ever like to add me, i'll gladly hand over my uid!!! ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Kaeko

posted
updated

AR 53 here! ╰(*°▽°*)╯currently saving for sir ayato, his elemental skill looks so cool!![Asia server, lmk if you want to add me! ^^]

my current team is itto, geo traveller, benny, and kazuha! kinda weird haha ^o^

Report Reply

Reply by Veli

posted
updated

Im ar 57, my current team is Ganyu, Raiden, Sucrose, Bennet (a bit messy but ganyu has enough dps to just carry the team) and im currently aiming to get kazuha and yoimiya in the future.

P.S. My UID is 710136945 on EU server, lets be friends!!!

Report Reply

Reply by rine

posted

I'm currently AR57!

My main team consists of Kazuha, Yanfei, Ayaka and Kokomi!

I'm currently saving up for Ayato!

Report Reply

Reply by mariah

posted

im ar50! currently running miko, fischl, xiangling and ningguang ( it's so random, ik) yae miko is so fun. didn't regret saving up for her for months (。♡‿♡。)

Report Reply

Reply by livi

posted

im ar 57!! i currently run zhongli klee raiden and kokomi! if anyone needs help im on eu server just hmu (:

Report Reply

Reply by hedda

posted

lol hello virgins

anyway im ar 56, played since oct 2020 and my team rn is zhongli, barbara, yae miko and raiden.. but i just got raiden, so we will see D; 

im on eu server <33

Report Reply

Reply by line

posted

hello fellow losers,

I'm AR 55 and started playing last June. My main team right now is: Kaeya, Childe, Kokomi and Diona. 

I'm saving up for Ayato cuz I'm a hydro collector lol

Report Reply

Reply by syn

posted

hello!

ar 56 here
I don't remember when I started playing but I think it's been about a year, been off and on w the game
my current team is zhongli, kokomi, yoimiya, and yae miko (though occasionally put venti or kazuha on my team bc I love them)

if anyone wants my uid I'll gladly hand it over!!

Report Reply

Reply by syn

posted

hello!

ar 56 here
I don't remember when I started playing but I think it's been about a year, been off and on w the game
my current team is zhongli, kokomi, yoimiya, and yae miko (though occasionally put venti or kazuha on my team bc I love them)

if anyone wants my uid I'll gladly hand it over!!

Report Reply

Reply by Doveapi

posted

Im at level 35( im to weak for that dungoen)and my team is Lisa(level 15),Diona (level 60),Noelle(level 50)and Zhongli.

Report Reply

Reply by 1034.catt_!

posted

I've been playing for a year now and reached AR 55 with Kazuha and Itto as my mains the other two slots rotate between Baal, Barbara, Bennett and Mona <33 

Report Reply

Reply by arle ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

posted

i'm AR 56, been playing since ayaka's banner!! my main taem is bennett, kokomi, yae miko and zhongli currently, and i play on NA servers <3

i'm saving up for ayato (and venti & kazuha if they're also rerunning) and i'm waiting for the day we get a baizhu banner...

i'm always down for adding new people to play with!! msg me for my uid!!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡xXKzHCloudXx♡

posted

Currently AR54 with Noelle, Gorou, Ningguang and Beidou

Trying to get my Noelle C6 and to get a cool weapon for my Itto

Report Reply

Reply by Ewan

posted

I’m not even pulling for Ei at this point I just want Bennet C5

Report Reply

Reply by kossy

posted

hello!! im ar 55 and if someone wants to add me, im here (eu server 725500756)

if u want any help with bosses or domains, feel free to ask!

here are my characters that i mostly play with:

Report Reply

Reply by Sol

posted

hello! Im AR 55 on genshin (havent seen the sun for years) and my current team is hutao, yanfei, rosaria, and diona. :] 

I am down to help anyone in co-op so, just add me and if you see me online give me a text and ill come over my UID is 638231669.

My ideal team for the future would be hutao, klee, kokomi, and shenhe. QIQI COME HOME

Report Reply

Reply by zombified

posted

a bit late on this, but its ok. im doing good! 

i am ar 55 and my current team is ganyu, yae miko, diluc, and sucrose!
i want to get yoimiya so i have been saving for her!

Report Reply

Reply by lttlejade

posted

heyo! 

i’m currently at ar 55 and my team is hu tao as main dps, yae miko and raiden shogun for support and mona for elemental reactions. i’ve got zero primogems for now LOL but i’m not saving for anyone tho… even if my hu tao would love to have constellations or a staff of homa… <3<3

Report Reply

Reply by Alexia

posted

I'm AR 50, but I'm honestly just scared to ascend my world lvl so its just capped at 50 rn. My current main team is Raiden national team (Raiden, Xingqiu, Bennet, Xiangling), just cuz it's soooo easy to fight bosses with them. Saving for AYATO <3

Report Reply

Reply by 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵

posted

ar 52 with my main team being itto, diluc, beidou and childe ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Brit

posted

im currently at ar 45? im pretty sure its one of the world accension lvls,, im so scared to ascend as ik my characters wont be as strong, im fighting hard to get my characters legendarys but some of them are bascially impossible!! please help

Report Reply

Reply by keanu ☆

posted

ar 54, and my team is raiden, bennett, thoma and fischl ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Michelle

posted

I'm at AR 57 rn almost hitting AR 58. my current main team is Xiao, venti, Raiden and Bennett. 

Xiao never lost his place as my main dps after I've got him last year. r 

Report Reply

Reply by meimei

posted

I'm AR 55^^ I'm a Zhongli, Venti, Childe, and Ei main on EU <3;;  I honestly need to start grinding for Ayato sobbing,, I have him guaranteed and I have 70 wishes saved but the materials...

Report Reply

Reply by Ax

posted

just hit ar54!!

currently i use zhongli, xiao, xingqui and rosaria but i’m looking into splitting it into two teams and building some more characters :)

Report Reply

Reply by indi

posted

i'm ar 57 eu servers <33 

i have lots of teams so i'll post my most useds :D
eula, raiden shogun, kujou sara, zhongli
hu tao, ganyu, kazuha, bennett 
childe, xiangling, kazuha, zhongli

Report Reply

Reply by vxnuuus48

posted

i love this game i discovered last year and its beautiful:)

Report Reply

Reply by Tsu ☆

posted

Hii! Im AR 55 and my current team is Albedo(i want to replace him but i love him so much..), Raiden Shogun, Bennett, Xingqiu! Im saving primos for Lyney and Lynette, Venti, Kazuha and maybe Shenhe:>
also if anyone wants to play with me my uid is 713208834 but im not very active bc of school (¬_¬")

Report Reply

Reply by masukosan

posted

i’ve been playing since last march and i’m only ar29(tips please) but my main part is: kaeya, xinyan, barbara and lisa!

Report Reply

Reply by virovirokun

posted

Im at ar 50 (i have a shit ton of exp saved up but i refuse to do the ascension domain) and my team is Razor, fischl, diona, and zhongli. Im saving up primos for scaramouche (rn i have enough for 80 wishes) 

Report Reply

Reply by megan

posted

im at ar 45 (im avoiding the next ascension quest lol) 

my main team is currently jean, yanfei, ayaka, & beidou
currently trynna get kokomi to replace jean
my uid is: 609483981 - feel free to add me  

Report Reply

Reply by Fedya

posted

im at ar 57 (i have never touched grass in my life) aaaand my main team is itto, gorou, kokomi and yoimiya!! basically an inazuma team :DD

Report Reply

Reply by kai ✧˚ · .

posted

i havent played in quite a while but im thinking maybe ill start again, im ar 40-smth, i cant remember lol my team is itto beidou yanfei and qiqi, though sometimes it changes

Report Reply

Reply by isabelle

posted

im ar 50 right now, and i wanted to save primogens for venti but im eula main and i was like: lol lets try to pull raiden cause she could be good for my team so now i have raiden and 0 pity. also i have my uid in my profile so feel free to invite 

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Kay♡

posted

I´m currently AR 50 (I don´t want to acsend)!!! My main team rn is Fischl, Amber, Barbra, and Lumine(Anemo). But I´m currently building Bennet. I don´t remember the details of my secong acc.

Report Reply

Reply by aries♫♡

posted

hi!! im AR 51 (almost 52!) and i currently run bennett, xingqiu, albedo, and ganyu! im saving for venti rerun next week uwu im going to try to build a new team once i get him and hopefully ayaka!

Report Reply

Reply by aries♫♡

posted

hi!! im AR 51 (almost 52!) and i currently run bennett, xingqiu, albedo, and ganyu! im saving for venti rerun next week uwu im going to try to build a new team once i get him and hopefully ayaka!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡olivia♡

posted

Hihi im AR 56 and ive mained sucrose since the beginning if i have to make a team i norm do sucrose, hu tao, ganyu and mona 

Report Reply

Reply by omifairie

posted

hii !!  im currently at ar 48 i main ganyu and i dont rlly have a set team now that i think about it i like to change a lot lol but some characters that are always on my team are yae, yanfei, bennet, beidou, xinqiu and raiden now that i've pulled her !!

Report Reply

Reply by Human

posted

i'm ar 45 an my team is xinyan qiqi fischl an zhongli :)

Report Reply

Reply by angel

posted

i'm at ar 47 and my main consists of zhongli, xiangling, kaeya and xingqiu. i really really need itto and kokomi :(

Report Reply

Reply by Underrr

posted

i have 55 ar and main ganyu! im saving for cyno that will come when (i think sumeru will come out?) and that cool because i have guaranteed and good amount of time for saving :>

Report Reply

Reply by alley

posted

Im ar 55! my team is always changing but my fav teams rn are Ganyu, rosaria, mona and qiqi or childe, xiangling, bennet, sucrose.

Report Reply

Reply by sukikrumbs

posted
updated

Im currently AR 36 and just got into Inazuma. My current team is Kaeya, Xingqiu, Noelle and Itto. (weird huh)

I really really really like Kaeya, since he was the first ever character i laid eyes on and immediately fell in love lol. I also really like Thoma, Noelle and Xiangling. Design wise, I really like everyones' design. Unique and matches their personalities as well. (you know theyre main characters due to their color pallets)

Right now all my primos are being saved for Ayato and Venti. (why did they have to be on the same banner i dont understand... T_T) 

Report Reply

Reply by Leilani

posted

I hit AR 56 a couple months ago :o
My current main is ganyu and my sub dps is raiden. For supports im using venti and bennet/diona. I change out of bennet and diona a lot. The only character I plan on keeping on my team is venti. I love ganyu but I really want yelan. 

Report Reply

Reply by (: Ash :)

posted

Fair warning: I just started playing, so it's pretty embarrassing !!

Team: The Traveler, Amber, Kaeya, and Lisa.

AR: 10

Tip: Throw the Baron Bunny with Amber, then electrify your opponent with any electric character, and wait. Once Baron Bunny explodes, you have de-shelled a geo slime !!

Report Reply