« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Loki Fans?

Posted by Cass

posted
updated

Forum: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Any Loki fans wanna flail with me?

I'm hyped AF for the new series, and honestly anything to do with our fave Trickster. 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ~*$@M*~

posted

I am super excited for the show!! Loki is definitely my favorite character in the MCU. He always steals the scene when he is in it. I just hope he manages to be in Thor 4 somehow.

Report Reply

Reply by Cass

posted

Ahhh yes! Another fan ^_^

I both do and don't want him in Thor 4. After the way they completely mocked him and undid SO much character development for both Loki and Thor in Ragnarok, I'm hesitant to see what other crap Taika will do to his character. Like both Taika and the Russo brothers don't like Loki and have admitted to it, so I am kind of tired of letting them ruin the MCU lol. 

But I am hoping the series will do him the justice he deserves! *fingers crossed*

Report Reply

Reply by Schmidi✿t

posted

My obsession with loki was really bad circa 2012 and I can't really confirm nor deny whether that obsession has died down. In any case, the new series cannot be missed.

Report Reply

Reply by Jenizz

posted

Duuuuude

I love the 2nd Thor much more than the 1st one and I'm kind of lonely on that hill.. 

Anyways, can't wait for the new series..  

Report Reply

Reply by November Enchanted 🌈

posted

absolutely love him, i can't wait for the series, it's one of the reasons i have disney+💚

Report Reply

Yes! Tom Hiddleston makes him irresistable! 

Report Reply

Reply by Voldemort

posted

I am loki fan for you 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahhah..hahah.........ha....  hum hum it was kind of a cheesy joke

Report Reply