« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Dream about hiding a dead body

recently I had a dream where I had a dead body and had to try and hide it somewhere so I wouldn't get caught. I was doing stuff like trying to dose it in hydrochloric acid, cut it up into pieces, and eventually I just went for the classic "digging a hole in the woods and dumping it" strategy. I remember driving around and being worried the police were going to get me, basic stuff like that. No idea if I killed them or not, all I remember is the part where I had to get rid of the body.

So does this actually mean anything or have I been watching too many murderer interrogation videos recently?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by silly!!! :3

posted

i don't watch many crime shows or anything but i have those all the time. then again, i don't know if i'm the best example of what is or is not normal amounts of paranormal activity, lolz.

for future dreams, though, that was pretty rookie. if u think ur dreams could have an effect on ur life, i'd suggest burying a squirrel or something on top of it so if it is found, people will assume that's all there is. also, cutting it up is a good move, but remember to spread it out! if u want to avoid getting caught with a body in a dream, u have to think about what u would find suspicious if u found a body in real life. youre significantly less likely 2 get caught if u avoid things u see a lot in crime shows and such. the ones that get away with it can't get interrogated, after all. (don't ask how i know - otherwise u could b the victim in my next dream, lolz!)

(that was all kind of off-topic, but factual errors in areas i know well RLY bother me haha. tl;dr, i know 2 much abt hiding a body and am spreading the word like smiledog ovr here, so heed my warning if u think u need 2 get away with it in ur dream 4 ur safety/wellbeing irl.)

my point is, i don't think it's too weird, but it's best 2 b cautious with these sorts of things, especially if u believe ur dreams affect reality. placebo works, my friend, and it is a wild ride if u do it right.

Report Reply

Reply by Chud Goblington

posted

nice to know I'm not the only one. Also if I ever need to hide a body for whatever reason, I guess I now know the right person to contact, lmao

Report Reply

Reply by partypoison

posted

lolz happened 2 me too. also like k1llim people and stuff, idk but then when i woke up i was like omg.. wtf did i do?? and then remember it was a dream LOL. i guess maybe its yes, if ur also watching a lot of crime shows n stuff

Report Reply

Reply by natalie

posted
updated

i had a dream like this once, i killed my friend with an axe and was super stressed about what to do with her corpse. i had to clean my room that was bloody and stuff and i ended up driving out to the woods and buried her body behind my dads cabin. i watch a lot of horror movies so i guess that was the inspo behind my dream probably :p

Report Reply