« Games Forum

Talk about emulating games here

Posted by yagamer

posted

Forum: Games

Just to kick it off, what was your first game that you've ever emulated?

Mine was Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by newyork11

posted

1. Off-field controversy has played a significant role in shaping the Raiders saga, often overshadowing the team's on-field accomplishments. From legal issues involving players to scandals involving coaches and executives, the Viking adventure franchise has been no stranger to controversy over the years. These incidents have not only tarnished the team's reputation but also strained its relationships with fans, sponsors, and the broader NFL community. While some controversies have been quickly addressed and resolved, others have had long-lasting consequences that continue to impact the team to this day.

Report Reply

Reply by newyork11

posted

Panalogame traces its roots back to ancient Eastern practices such as yoga, tai chi, and qigong. These disciplines have long been recognized for their ability to promote physical health, win99 mental clarity, and spiritual growth. Panalogame combines elements of these traditions with modern scientific principles to create a comprehensive approach to well-being.

Report Reply

Reply by Amber ^^

posted

Most likely Super Mario World. I remember losing the GBA version's cartridge when I was young and I wanted to play it again so I found my way around to ZSNES. I remember it running alright but the sound was insanely crunchy, yet I didn't care one bit lmao.

Report Reply

Reply by BackThrowTheBaguetteBrawler

posted

super mario star road

came bundled with a pre-setup version of PJ64 1.6 back in the day

Report Reply

Reply by Yuchun!

posted

Well idk what game, but I can certainly show you what emulator it was...

(check my profile's layout)

Report Reply

Reply by taotm07

posted

Can't even remember, likely a crappy sonic 1 hack online

Report Reply

Reply by spamtonium

posted

I think mine was Super Mario Land, I can't really remember... When I finally started emulating stuff, I downloaded like 6 games at once I understood what I needed to do. Among those were Don't Starve for mobile, Super Mario Land, Mario Kart, and Wario Land 4.

Report Reply

Reply by Stellar Davidson

posted

Super Mario Bros 3: My brother downloaded a emulated version in his phone, it was cool and it also had a Save and Load option. 

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

There actually is no solid answer to this question because my parents raised me a classics pirate (Arrrrg!). I used to had a massive NES collection on the computer at all times, so it could have been any NES game that started with A.

Nowadays I like to emulate games that are just impossible to find elsewhere, like the rest of the Adventures of Lolo games that were under the title Eggerland, or anything I can get my hands on on Archive.org for PC.

I have a bit of a rule against pirating anything you can still purchase elsewhere. (For a reasonable price, Ebay does not usually have reasonable prices.)

Report Reply