« Games Forum

Talk about emulating games here

Posted by yagamer

posted

Forum: Games

Just to kick it off, what was your first game that you've ever emulated?

Mine was Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

There actually is no solid answer to this question because my parents raised me a classics pirate (Arrrrg!). I used to had a massive NES collection on the computer at all times, so it could have been any NES game that started with A.

Nowadays I like to emulate games that are just impossible to find elsewhere, like the rest of the Adventures of Lolo games that were under the title Eggerland, or anything I can get my hands on on Archive.org for PC.

I have a bit of a rule against pirating anything you can still purchase elsewhere. (For a reasonable price, Ebay does not usually have reasonable prices.)

Report Reply

Reply by Stellar Davidson

posted

Super Mario Bros 3: My brother downloaded a emulated version in his phone, it was cool and it also had a Save and Load option. 

Report Reply

Reply by spamtonium

posted

I think mine was Super Mario Land, I can't really remember... When I finally started emulating stuff, I downloaded like 6 games at once I understood what I needed to do. Among those were Don't Starve for mobile, Super Mario Land, Mario Kart, and Wario Land 4.

Report Reply

Reply by taotm07

posted

Can't even remember, likely a crappy sonic 1 hack online

Report Reply

Reply by Yuchun!

posted

Well idk what game, but I can certainly show you what emulator it was...

(check my profile's layout)

Report Reply

Reply by BackThrowTheBaguetteBrawler

posted

super mario star road

came bundled with a pre-setup version of PJ64 1.6 back in the day

Report Reply

Reply by Amber ^^

posted

Most likely Super Mario World. I remember losing the GBA version's cartridge when I was young and I wanted to play it again so I found my way around to ZSNES. I remember it running alright but the sound was insanely crunchy, yet I didn't care one bit lmao.

Report Reply