« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Night Caller ...

Posted by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

Forum: Dreams and the Supernatural

I have had a number of supernatural encounters over the years but one night stands out for all the wrong reasons ...It was a very cold winter's night. I was tossing/ turning and having trouble sleeping (I have insomnia). I can clearly remember lying on my stomach, closing my eyes and trying to fall to sleep when I heard (what I can only describe as) the low growl of a fierce animal. I slowly opened my eyes but was paralyzed with dread and unable to move. I peered over to my right and in the corner of my room stood a tall blacked out figure standing over me. The blood drained from every part of my body. The sweat dripped from my forehead and the terror took control. I then slowly began to levitate over my bed by only a couple inches and my body began to drift when, I heard the words "your heart and soul, your heart and soul" being sung to me over and over as the blackened figure continued to stand over me. I was then slowly taken back to my bed and I thought the nightmare was over until, I felt something moving from under my covers. This thing had moved from my feet to my ankles and upward through my leg, when it suddenly grabbed at me with gnarled sharpened finger nails. I then leaped up, raced to my light switch. Quickly turned it on and NOTHING ...No darkened figure, no clawed hand hidden in my bed and no ominous singing to be heard ...Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep for months afterwards and I'll never forget that supernatural encounter for as long as I live -Warren ...

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by partypoison

posted

so cool... ive had some similar stuff happen like one time i literally had a mask floating above me like covered in green light, and it said some weird stuff and i was paralyzed, had many dreams/occasions where i was in my bed at night and then i suddenly froze in place unable to move. pretty weird but i just brushed it off cause nothing too scary happened.. might want to look further into it maybe

Report Reply