« Writing and Poetry Forum

Bullet Journaling anyone?

Not sure if this is exactly the right category but it seemed appropriate (ish)

Anyone else in here a bullet journaler?
I discovered the system about 2 years ago and I would be loooost without it!

Report Topic

43 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vomitboy

posted

just started one this year. so far it's been helpful! i love the freedom and creativity that comes with it. ive tried different kinds of planners before, so far bullet journaling has helped me be the most consistent and productive but we'll see how the rest of the month and the year goes lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Heather LM

posted

I have done this off and on for about 4 years. I'm really struggling now to get back into it. I absolutely love it though, always end up doing spreads and then not actually utilizing what I've done, or the week ends before I've even fully finished my spread. I hope more people join in on this. I wanna feel inspired to actually commit to bullet journaling. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ellyist

posted

I love it! When I first started out, I had this not-at-all portable or convenient collection of highlighters, metallic pens and washi tape. Now I'm fine with going minimalist: Calendex, future log, calendar, monthly activity tracker, monthly habit tracker, monthly budget tracker, and that's all I need for the setup. The meal trackers, I eventually stopped using. I also began to separate my artistic corner doodles from the more minimalist utilitarian journaling...which is a good thing, I feel it suits me, having my sketchbook dedicated to just art even small ones and the bujo for everything else.  

I should really make a collection for getting around to fiction writing already: researching, outlining, and then writing it out, on a gauge and on a schedule that I can stick with. 

Daily logging, I think Ryder Carroll calls it rapid logging? That's taken some getting used to but those have been so helpful. 

Report Reply

Reply by SilverDeer

posted

Good Blog for sharing the experience and knowledge mcdvoice

Report Reply

Reply by jasmo10

posted

Scientists have shown that because positive and open mindsets produce exploration and experiential learning, they also come to produce more-accurate mental mapquest driving directions of the world.

Report Reply

Reply by Venus

posted

I started one at the beginning of this year. Definitely wish I would've found it sooner it's so helpful. 

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

I've wanted to do bullet journals for a while and this is the year where I've decided to go for it. It's been super fun! I've been doing months in review, and a book tracker, a movie tracker and a daily mood tracker. I also started a budget tracker, but that's it.

Report Reply

Reply by Kinnsernet

posted

Reply by AfterPayLoginInfo

posted

?GOOD INFORMATION FOR YOU, CLICK HE LINK GIVEN BELOW 

afterpay-login.info

https://afterpay-login.info/afterpay-login-customer-service/

THANK YOU FOR VISITING, PLEASE VISIT AGAIN ?

Report Reply

Reply by risortstiven457

posted

mcdonald's food for thoughtsMcDfoodforthoughts is an online survey platform designed by McDonald’s UK to collect feedback from customers about their experiences at the fast-food chain. McDonald’s Food For Thoughts Survey allows recent customers to share their feedback and opinion from their visit experience.

Click here:mcdonald's food for thoughts

Report Reply

Reply by jediweg679

posted

Solis tractor price depends upon the taxes and specifications as per your need. Solis 4215 E tractor price is Rs. 6.55 lakhs, Solis 4515 E tractor price is Rs.

Report Reply

Reply by yihebon244

posted

https://dragon-tree.info/

Madagascar Dragon Tree is a bold, exotic house plant that is easy to grow. Find out how to prune, water and fertilize Dracaena marginata here.

Report Reply

Reply by devid795

posted
updated

The BayCare Patient Portal provides safe online access to patient health information.

Check Here

Report Reply

Reply by yijico3230

posted

Health Forms. Online form submission from any internet browser... Once filled out, the data is saved in axiUm's EPR forms, which the axiUm system can access.

https://patientguideblog.blogspot.com/p/best-dental-practice-management.html

Report Reply

Reply by mohshab1

posted

The official MyMilestoneCard Login, also known as the Milestone Gold Mastercard, is a credit card by the Bank of Missouri. In addition to the Bank of Missouri, ...

Report Reply

Reply by fefebo

posted

Bullet journaling keeps you organized and creative. It lets you tailor your planner to your tastes. Bullet journaling allows for creative personal organizing using to-do lists, habit trackers, gratitude logs, and inspiring quotes. Whether you're a bullet journal veteran or newbie, it's a great way to add structure and mindfulness to your day. Who likes bullet journaling? Let's share journaling tips!

https://medium.com/@s.r.e.u.s0.8.61/prhc-regional-health-center-payment-methods-cf0d314d71c5

Report Reply

Reply by nohocew227

posted

The advantages offered by Milestone Mastercard help you properly manage and build your credit. You can follow progress on your account at any time.

https://www.tumblr.com/fedvghy/721003407085895680/things-to-know-about-the-milestone-credit-card

Report Reply

Reply by cetohot

posted

You need to have your patient user id and password in order to log into the Zwanger Pesiri Radiology patient portal. You can adhere to the registration process if you're a new patient.

Report Reply

Reply by josepj

posted

Purchase your preferred JCB machine at unheard-of discounts. Request a price. The best equipment in the world, with class-leading performance and fuel efficiency. 

JCB Price List

Report Reply

Reply by civegag

posted

Employees can access their employee benefits, see schedules, and more using the Macy's Insite login platform.

https://medium.com/@p.e.rezzachary.0.86/discovering-the-best-deals-at-macys-insite-clothing-edition-f5f8aa12c9d

Report Reply

Reply by dawafo

posted

Would you like to comment on your most recent Taco Bell experience? Let's have a conversation. Use our online form to reach out to us right away.

https://gab.com/vbfghy/posts/110632450733693629

Report Reply

Reply by xenewew

posted

An Instagram
downloader for free is SaveInsta.app. Without any feature restrictions, you can
download any Instagram material (videos, photos, reels, stories, and IGTV).

https://www.diigo.com/item/note/ahy4l/qi71?k=510920ff3aaca4280947d2752685c498

Report Reply

Reply by ripeder

posted

Connect
to MyChart. Error: For a secure MyChart login, please enable cookies. Esp.
MyChart - View in Spanish Username. Password. Username forgotten?Password
forgotten? 

https://czuetts-mckeauty-qauev.yolasite.com/

Report Reply

Reply by rotomig

posted
updated

You've made some really good points there. I checked on the
net for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your
views on this site.

https://gab.com/coolhairstyle/posts/110694723946507391

Report Reply

Reply by jineke3997

posted

From its humble beginnings as a dairy farm in rural Pennsylvania to a diverse and popular food destination, Wawa menuhas captured the hearts and taste buds of many. Let's delve into the evolution of Wawa's menu, witnessing how it has transitioned from its dairy roots to offer a wide range of delectable food selections.

Report Reply

Reply by rafem22546

posted

The term "customer favorites" encompasses items that have stood the test of time, tantalizing taste buds and satisfying cravings. These menu items have gained a loyal following, making them must-try options for both regulars and newcomers. Jack in the Box

Report Reply

Reply by lowryd774

posted

If you're looking for inspiration, there are many great bullet journaling resources available online and in libraries. You can also find many bullet journaling communities on social media. Walgreenslistens

Have fun bullet journaling!

Report Reply

Reply by casey

posted

i keep a super organized planner but havent tried bullet journaling. always been something ive been interested in though...

Report Reply

Reply by Sentino111

posted

Yes, bullet journaling is a well-liked tool for artistic expression and personal organization. Ryder Carroll developed it as a versatile system that incorporates features of a planner, to-do list, and diary. MyWawaVisit Using a blank notebook and varied symbols and layouts to chronicle chores, events, objectives, and other elements of life is known as bullet journaling. The main idea is quick logging, where different types of entries are denoted by straightforward bullet points.

Report Reply

Reply by Thai111

posted

Chili's Grill & Bar has made a name for itself in the fast-paced world of dining establishments by tantalizing palates with its mouthwatering food and inviting atmosphere. Chilis Survey However, Chili's dedication to always enhancing its offerings and going above and beyond for patrons is what makes it stand out.

Report Reply

Reply by Arrow

posted

I've got an empty one I've been meaning to get into but I don't know where to start! Need like a guide or advice about how to format one or what goes into it because it seems like a nice relaxing hobby but I NEED a starting point :(

Report Reply

Reply by blackpaper

posted

Bullet journaling has been a game-changer for me. I found this system about two years ago, and it has become an integral part of my daily life. The flexibility of the bullet journal allows me to customize it to my needs, making organization and planning much more enjoyable and effective. Read more

Report Reply

Reply by sijorom542

posted

Our Tesco is a great way to save money on your shopping and get exclusive offers and discounts. To learn more about Our Tesco and how to join, visit the Tesco website or speak to a Tesco customer service representative.

Report Reply

Reply by Lowes.Com/Survey

posted

Lowes.com/Survey -  Should there be any disagreement regarding the winner's identity, the individual whose name was used to open the email account associated with the winning email address will be considered the winner.

Report Reply

Reply by Creature

posted

I dunno if this counts but I do keep a diary, it's not always a daily thing but I write often, like 5-6 times a week

Report Reply

Reply by mariocooper913

posted
updated

Lowes.com/survey The Lowe's Review might stretch out past clients to incorporate input from merchants and providers. Lowe's qualities input from its colleagues to further develop cooperation,  

Report Reply