Topic: A cooler, more complete and actively-being-updated "old web" revival services forum for cool people

Sort Replies:

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted
updated

to Ginger1234: that would require looking through a years worth of replies, and if i did list them it would just be in the comments where theyre already at. if you feel like anything was rejected earlier that should be on the list currently please let me know and i'll check it out again. thank you for asking!

to newlinersseries: i would like to see if i can add the cydia stuff individually before adding the thing as a whole. some of the cydia stuff is already on the list, some of it should be on the other list, and one of them shouldnt be there at all.

i'm also not add yousuck, it looks cool but it doesnt really fit the list.

thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

anyway....

i found this GMDprivateServer is a Geometry Dash Private Server (for versions 1.0 - 2.2)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by [S] Newt (W.I.P)

posted

this might be the greatest thread on all of nospace..

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

added! thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ren

posted
updated

where do I put the code in in tampermonky

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

if you want to download a tampermonkey script you need to download tampermonkey (here), then you just click on the "Install this script" button and you're good! thank you for asking!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Andrew

posted

Do you have any Late 2012 - Early 2013 YouTube revivals?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

no revivals, but there are a few themes, the best one is Epic Panda for V3, you should try that! thank you for asking!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted
updated

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

added! thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by MegaT

posted

Hey just letting u know you forgot to fix the flashthemes url

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by NicheCoal25

posted

Suggestion: BingBingo (Classic Bing theme for DuckDuckGo)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

to NicheCoal25 this is already on the list!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by IPTVman

posted

Not really a "revival" but it is an old website Myfav.es

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Firebrand

posted

hey buddy!

i would love to see my WebOS (a "revival" of Windows 3.11) linked here!! if you dont mind ofc

link: http://rc.nullge.net/

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Vista

posted

GUYS EVEN THOUGH VIDLII IS NOT ON HERE JUST A WARNING!!!
On vidlii there are
-Murder videos
-Cartel videos
-Nazi videos
-CP videos (someone reported a video of baby being sucked off)
-Normal pron videos

DO NOT VISIT IT FOR THE 2009 LAYOUT
IT HAS DISTURBING DISGUSTING VISUALS AND ISN'T EVEN ACCURATE
THE SITE IS OWNED BY RUSSIAN USER 'LOLWUT'.. IF YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA PLEASE TELL THE POLICE ABOUT THIS SITE!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Monstercooking

posted

this is insanely cool

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to MegaT: i cant fix this issue, the issue seems to be with spacehey. if you want to check out the link you need to remove the "https://forum.spacehey.com/" part of the URL manually. sorry for the inconvenience!

to NicheCoal25: already on the list between Ytoo and Waosen, thank you for sending anyways!

to Firebrand: while this is really cool i dont add browser versions of OSes to either list. thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Wineliko

posted

btw pinto's official servers are down

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by newlinersseries

posted

https://www.deviantart.com/kamuisuki/gallery/all - This user made a ton of themes, add them (not exact old layouts, but themes to make it look like old devices)

https://github.com/solero/houdini - Houdini - Club Penguin private server

OmegleWeb's audience consists of some NSFW users (Adult-to-adult), so add NSFW tag just to warn people who do not like or are abstaining from that type of content.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Davod

posted

how do i install the frontend youtube 2009?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to Wineliko: thank you for letting me know! i'll remove it until someone starts hosting another server for it, if that happens

to newlinersseries: these themes look really cool, but the youtube ones arent recreating anything and older discord themes dont seem to work anymore, i've tried installing some of these before and they didnt work. thank you for sending anyways!

to Davod: setup instructions for yt2009 can be found here, thank you for asking!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

Reply by r0xie

posted

Idk if i can trust some of theses old youtube sites since some of them let people post gore...

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Xhepyxl

posted

I know there's a lot of youtube stuff already but since there's not many good options for Android compared to PC I wanted to share this, YTm2015 is a recreation of the 2015 YouTube app and is basically fully functional other than logging onto your account / uploading videos.

https://ytm15.github.io/app/

You can either use it in browser or install it as an app directly to your phone.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to RUSTY✮⋆˙: sites that allow people to post gore do not get on this list. thank you for the concern!

to EVILdemon1123: looks like it's doing the same thing as my list, cool! thank you for sending, good luck filling this thing up!

to Xhepyxl: thank you for sending, added!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Bayan315

posted

Hola alguien que sea de México o sepa hablar español 

Hello, someone who is from México or knows how to speak Spanish

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

added! thank you for sending!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ruby

posted

add https://jawed2005.serv00.net/ please

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by IPTVman

posted

Scam + Modern layout, smh

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to Ruby: i would like to avoid adding anymore youtube revivals, most of them aren't worth using and there's already a better 2005 one on the list. thank you for sending anyway!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GOATMINT BAYBEEEE

posted

do you perhaps know of an archive with old chatroom-style smileys? like all uploaded as individual pictures? i've been trying to find one but i can't seem to find one anywhere :((

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted
updated

this looks like it's a bunch of packs, it seems like most of them have their smileys as separate images

Permalink Report Reply

posted
updated

tysm you're a legend !! I'll probably get all these uploaded to an image sharing website at some point, and then I'll share the link here for anyone else who wants to use them in blog posts and stuff :))

EDIT: smileys will be uploaded to this Tumblr blog!

I hit the upload limit for today but I'll continue uploading them throughout the week :)) they've been uploaded in individual posts based on the names of each folder they came from.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by SupekiBlue

posted

Can you add Xirk? its a new msn messenger revival but its made on node.js (Still WIP)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

looks pretty cool, but it's not out yet. thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Alexander

posted

Well, I've been addicted to Habbo Origins last few days so might as well remind you guys :)

Official Habbo 2005 revival: https://origins.habbo.com/

Permalink Report Reply

posted
updated

UPDATE: All smileys from the phpBB 3.0.1 smiley pack are now uploaded here ! (Except for hearteyes.gif, which for some reason Tumblr really didn't like)

If anybody has any requests, you can send me an ask or a DM on that page, preferrably with a link to the smileys/images provided !

happy smiley posting !! 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to Alexander: added! thank you for sending!

to GOATMINT BAYBEEEE: followed!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Arthur_shimmer213

posted

My Classic Planet Minecraft script is now called: 2012-2014 ESQUE Planet Minecraft

i moved it to greasyfork: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/498706-2012-2014-esque-planetminecraft

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

updated, thank you for letting me know!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

hey can you add Project Reconnected is a MSN explorer revival?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted
updated

this was a pretty confusing submission, i clicked on it and it sent me to a discord server, the discord server didnt have any information about what this was so i  asked some of the developers and they barely understood what this was too. eventually i found this, which seems to be the only actual Thing that project reconnected has been involved with so far. i'm adding that to the other list since it was built into Windows XP.

thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by [tomohaze]

posted

i saw there are a bunch of old minecraft stuff, so, why not adding ClassiCube? it's basically Minecraft Classic but recreated with C++ instead of Java and being able to run smoothly on REALLY low end hardware (i think pentium 4 era computers and even later power pc macs can handle it). 

the community is also very active and browser version is available

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted
updated

So I found BlockStarplanet legacy I actually don't know what is this apparently it's an old version of blockstar planet I never played it in my life I found it from some Polish tiktok about this but it's in English too so it's not limited to polish but still I do not know what is blockstarplanet

Yeah I know this may be confusing for you because you may also not know what is this or what is blockstarplanet

EDIT: according to blockStarplanet fandom wiki it's a Danish sandbox/MMORPG game released in 2014 so that's explains a lot (I also realize that that game was/is(?) popular in Poland

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to [tomohaze]: added, thank you for sending!

to Ginger1234: having an alternate client log into the actual servers feels like a good way to have your information stolen, but apparently the actual BlockStarPlanet instagram account mentioned it so it's probably fine. added, thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by [tomohaze]

posted

about minecraft again, i think you also should add the Re-Console modpack alongside Serpo's Console, it's a Legacy Console Edition themed modpack for more modern MC Java versions~

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

seems pretty cool, added! thank you for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

I don't know if this counts but I found SpongeBob Moves In! Game Files as you guess this is game files for game SpongeBob Moves In! that was discontinued in 2021 and I don't know if you can add this but the whole archive of this may be confusing but i link to SpongeBob Moves In! Installation Instructions would you say PDF file with instructions on how to play this game after shutdown but pretty sure game could send some ping to Nickelodeon servers and game say that was shutdown also this archive contains APK for android as well obb to make it work on android and ipa for iphones duh

and I'm not sure if you're going to read this or even add this because on how is this confusing as hell...

Permalink Report Reply